Spanking/BDSM date on Todd and Clare into FWB

brooklyncadillac84

Rookie
Rookie
D/s is NOT a full time thing for me, and while I have friends in my local BDSM scene I'm really looking for a FWB relationship more than just recreational S&M. A college friend of mine mentioned Todd and Clare, and I've been using it for about 5 months.

My results:

3 (vanilla) dead-end dates.
2 straight lays - 1 tho with massive LMR that I (partially) used Chase's readings to overcome,
... and some surprisingly heated sexts in between.

My 1 current lay who I am in contact with, a particularly hot, kinky lay (she's a grad student at my local college) is my Rubik's cube. How do I turn her now into ongoing FWB.

The key I think is trying to get her to see us outside of just a kinky fantasy thing that is more than just a 1 night BDSM stand with kinky sexting. There is endless info online about spanking dates and girls who like being spanked, but not so much about making a fantasy that's turned into a reality a normal ongoing FWB (if that makes sense?).. when you actually find you really like someone and want them as a FWB, more than just a one nighter.

If you're not into your BDSM scene, and find it difficult getting your head around things like sadism and masochism, pls don't worry about replying... I'm not looking to be judged.

[And, no BDSM hookup isn't against the rules on T+C either: https://www.toddandclare.com/terms-of-use/]

But if you know about this kinda stuff, and have some SERIOUS Bdsm advice that I couldn't find when I searched online, then pls let me know or pm me.

About me:
26 yo
Bisexual
Solid job, ex-Army
Okay to look at, never had a problem pulling girls vanilla or BDSM

>