Stewart Rod Banned for Trolling

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey fellas,

"Stewart Rod" has been banned for trolling. Sorry about any of the negativity you received from him on your posts.

- Franco

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Stewar Rod Banned for Trolling

Yeap, he no longer needs to blame me because he lost 20 seconds of his life. He can find somebody else to blame. :p

Zac

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Man, that was swift!

I really appreciate the high standard of respect and thoughtful debate of the boards.

But I gotta know, did he get a PM warning? ...or has he been problematic before?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
J Wick,

But I gotta know, did he get a PM warning? ...or has he been problematic before?

He made about three or four different posts today essentially making fun of the posts other users had made, including mocking my response to him about toning it down on one thread.

I'm usually a bit more forgiving, but Chase has actually made it clear that obvious trolling/insults will get a swift ban. It's his board and his rules, and we don't really have too many problems on here (just the occasional troll or two once in awhile), so I'm fine with it. =)

- Franco

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Franco,

I think I remember Chase being more lenient with disruptive members and getting no where with warnings. Can't blame him.

Gem,

I'm going to be pretty skeptical of anyone posting as something like "Collins Phil" or "Wonder Stevie" now.

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi Franco!

You just saved the site from 'going to the dogs'...lol! But seriously, don't these guys have anything better to do!

- Sneaky Charm

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@ Gem-

Gem said:
https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10306

Is he perhaps the same guy and just made an account again? Lol

-Gem

Almost certainly. John Elton. Stewart Rod. Plus the signature style of trolling.

Typically the way forum trolls work is they get banned, then create another account and take it up again. Sometimes after waiting a while, sometimes not. Some only do it a few times, some keep coming back again and again to get their jollies.

@ J Wick-

J Wick said:
I think I remember Chase being more lenient with disruptive members and getting no where with warnings. Can't blame him.

Depends on the guy and the nature of the trolling. If he's been around a bit and is obviously trying to make things work, and the bad behavior is uncharacteristic, we'll give him a warning and point out the behavior, perhaps point him to the board rules. If it keeps up anyway, we'll boot him.

When it's a new account and the guy's going to strut in like he's the big dog in the kennel and go around calling everyone out, with zero humility, interest in the culture, and a total lack of civility, then, yeah, he's going to get bounced out without warning most of the time. A guy like that doesn't respect the place or the people in it; he's just there to hear himself talk, and get a little virtual rise from attacking folks he disagrees with. That's no more welcome or tolerated here than it would be in any other gathering on private property out in the real world.

Chase

>