FR  Sundaygame - First 2 Girl Approach, Most approaches in 1 day yet, Funniest Rejection so far!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
The hero: 5ft 6, neatly trimmed beard, fancy designer specs, jeans, Cream white polo shirt with red and navy stripes (doesn't sound great but does look pretty good), 42 yo (looks more like 35 though) black sneakers, cologne of the day is Paco Rabanne Invictus (It's a good weekend scent)

The scene: Sunny Sunday afternoon in Edinburgh. I had my 2nd covid vax y'day, but no ill effects so I'm out to meet girls.

Soundtrack: A change of pace today. I was watching videos by The Shamen on Youtube last night (very funny) and yearned for the days where I would get fucked off my head on E's with my friends every weekend, smoke a load of dope, and maybe throw in a few mushrooms for good measure. All good wholesome fun, so I needed a suitable soundtrack for a Sunny Sunday come down.

90's Rave Classics Spotify playlist (pretty hit or miss, some total bangers and some awful shite)
Highlights: N-Trance: Set You Free, U.S.U.R.A: Open Your Mind, Orbital: Chime, Opus III: It's a Fine Day
The Prodigy: Music for a Jilted Generation
Highlights: No Good (Start the Dance), Voodoo People, Claustrophobic Sting

Lots of lyrics about freedom and love - very uplifting on a nice sunny day.
Nb. 'love' in this instance nearly always means being fucked off your head of E's, not sex. Good luck trying to fuck a girl if you've had 5 Ecstacy tablets for your dinner! Not going to happen. Just saying. Lots of hugs though.

So, bring out the girls!

Girl 1

Very hot looking redhead, saw her at Sunday artisan market near my home. Hung back to check her out, very pretty, amazing ass in tight jeans, long red hair, mid 30s, seemed to be one her own. She left and walked up the road a bit. I thought about giving her a miss, as I was just 2 minutes out of my home, but couldn’t. The urge to go talk to her was too strong and I had to pursue her (Take that AA!).

So I went after her down the road, she crossed the road, so I went across and put my hand up to say hi, stop.

“Hi, I hope you don’t mind me saying this but…”

She looked a bit unsure, a bit, what is this guy going to say.

“I saw you back there and I thought you were very attractive”

She stopped looking concerned. She knew what was up now.

I asked if she was just out for a bit on a Sunday afternoon.

I’m trying to get the ball rolling with the conversation by asking if she is doing the thing that she is most likely doing, in the hope that it will open up an opportunity to develop the conversation.

So, for example, “are you just on your lunch break from work?” leads to an opportunity to ask what she does for a job and how does she like it. Then I can either run with that if she is super into her job or get away from the boring stuff and ask what do you like to do when you are away from work for fun.

So, blah blah, blah. She was from Birmingham and was heading back there in a few hours, she’d been in Edinburgh for about a week and a half.

I said, “oh no, I’m too late. I was going to ask you out”

“I’ll take that as a compliment”

“Well, have a good trip home”

Girl 2:

Low Fidelity Babe - realised when I approached that I wasn’t into her, so made a quick exit. Pointless to continue.

Girl 3:

Very cute girl, early 20’s sitting on a bench on the main high street, one the quiet side of the road.
I walked past, noticed her, the urge to talk to her overcame the AA again (ha ha FU AA!)
Sat down beside her and said “I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but I saw you there and I thought you were very very cute”

She immediately got up without looking at me and walked away!

I thought this was hilarious and walked off in the opposite direction laughing out loud as I continued down the street.

Girl 4:

So, the 2 girl approach

I went to head home and walked through a small park area near the fancy designer shops, to see if anyone interesting might be there.

I saw a redhead.

She was absolutely stunning!

Seriously.

Gerda has now been relegated from a 10 to a 9 because of this girl!

Only 1 problem. She was sitting with a friend and obviously, they were deep in conversation.

I walked past, thought “shit, that sucks that she's with her friend”

But decided she was far too hot to pass up.
So thought I could bide my time a little and see if they got up and said their goodbyes, so I could move in.

So, went to sit down nearby, stood in eyeshot for a bit, looking for somewhere to sit, and then sat down, so I was just on the edge of her field of vision. Hoping for some IOIs as I smoked a cigarette and waited.

Cigarette finished, I decided to go and talk to them both.

Went up to both, who were still deep in conversation, and said to the friend (note: the friend, not the hot girl I wanted to fuck).

“hi, I’m sorry to interrupt, but I saw your friend here (gestured to my new princess) and I thought she was absolutely stunning!” (This was easy to say because I 100% meant it)

“so I had to come over and say hello”

They were both a bit taken aback. Obviously, this hadn’t happened much to them, if ever.

Introduced myself, asked their names and asked them if they were just hanging about on a Sunday afternoon. Yes, of course they were. I noticed redhead had an accent, I thought she might have been Canadian, and said “oh,. you have an accent, I think you’re from… North America”

“South Africa”

“Oh wow, I was way off there. I usually get Australia mixed up with South Africa”

They both agreed that this mix-up happened a lot. (I've spoken to South African girls before, so I already knew this. It's my go-to line with South Africans. It doesn't work the other way round though, with Australians, because no-one ever thinks they're from South Africa)

So I asked if they stayed in Edinburgh, how long they’d been here, how are they finding it, were they getting used to the accent, and said that mine can be a bit hard to understand sometimes.

This girl was looking at me wide-eyed with a sort of “wow, who’s this guy?” look on her face, very intrigued by me and what I was doing

I was so completely mesmerized by how beautiful this girl was that I couldn’t think of anything to say.
I just went blank, and asked one of the questions I’d asked them already, and stood for a bit unable to say anything.

So the friend says “well, nice to meet you”

So obviously it was time to go.

I said “okay, nice to meet you both too.” And said to the redhead, “wow, you are really nice!”

And I left and walked off, thinking “wow, she looked amazing, fuck me, wow”

I had just gotten out of the very small park area (30 seconds walk) and stopped for a few seconds, then turned around and walked straight back over to the 2 girls.

Said to readhead.

“look, I’m sorry, but I couldn't go home without asking you if you wanted to go out for a drink sometime”

She said she had a boyfriend.

So I said “well, I had to ask, I would have felt really bad if I didn’t, you guys have a nice day”

Fuck, she was so fucking hot.
I genuinely could not go home until I got a ‘no’ from her, rather than being shooed away by her friend.

She was absolutely stunning, and the way she looked up at me with those wide eyes and the expression of total intrigue on her face completely threw me, I was just “oh my god, wow” and was stopped in my tracks.

So, I did my first 2 girl approach, so lots to learn from that I think.

Any suggestions on how to improve?

Thoughts
Need to look cooler, learn about style (clothes, not Neil Strauss)
Need to look better - lose the belly flab, do weights, get fit
Need to learn 2 girl approaches
Need to work on standard approach and have go-to questions for likely scenarios (eg. lunchtime weekday, weekends etc)
Think that suggesting what girl is doing is a good way to open conversation. eg. are you just on your lunch from work?
I like the "I hope you don't mind me saying this" - feel it builds tension

Last edited:

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
You're going to go far man. Keep at it.

Thanks dude. I will indeed keep at it.

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll.
So, I've got lots of work to do.

Couple of things.

1. Can't stop thinking about the wide eyes, and look on face.

Am I being completely delusional to think that maybe (big maybe) if the friend wasn't there, then the boyfriend may have been forgotten about?

She can't very well give me her number, with the friend there, given the boyfriend situation. (if bf sitch is true obv)

And she can't act very interested with the friend there, for same reason.

But, there was something there in those eyes.

2. So what can you do, if you think she's interested, but she is also in the position where she can't show overt interest, due to boyfriend situation and friend being there.

I can't just camp out indefinitely and hope they part ways to go home, then go talk to her.
Could be there for ages, who knows, plus could be pretty creepy.

So what can you do?
Can you do anything?
Or just call it a swing and a miss, and hope you run into her some other time.

Edinburgh isn't a huge city like London or NY.
So, it's not inconceivable that our paths may cross again.

I'm not getting hung up on one girl, but it would be good to know if there are any options in a situation like this.

3. What's the move, when the friend tries to end your conversation with the girl, but the girl seems into it?

I can't very well turn round to the friends and say "hey, I'm talking to the girl here?"

Can I?

Then what?

You've been rude to my friend, so you're a dick? (is that a bad thing?)

OR

Wow. You're very persistent, aren't you. That's pretty sexy!

The eyes!!!!

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
You’re going at it like a bull
In a China shop - and it’s good you have the capacity for it but you haven’t read mystery method or game.

you’re opening with a compliment Every time and you’re blowing it every time.

an unearned compliment is a DLV. Get that in your bloody head - a DLV - and woman blow out men that DLV every fucking time. You can do this for the next 100 years and you’ll get blown out every fucking day because It pegs you below her in SMV and even if you were expert at game it’s nearly impossible to come back from.

to put it in perspective I’m banging a 26 yo and have been since November and I haven’t paid her 1 compliment. Not 1. So get that in your head. It’s NOT a coincidence.

As I’ve said, you need to read and understand both Mystery Method and Game by Heartiste or you’re going to flunk it every day when you should be able to close it every day.

This is how you deal with the friend (cock block) - which you would know if you’d read anything at all but you don’t because you haven’t read anything. The ugly friend has to be seduced FIRST and the target has to be ignored. It’s 101. Read the bloody book!

The IHABF is a standard excuse to get rid of a man they’re not interested in, and you’ve had it several times now.

If you don’t take the technical end of this more seriously you’ll burn out at the pace you’re going.

Last edited:

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
You’re going at it like a bull
In a China shop - and it’s good you have the capacity for it but you haven’t read mystery method or game.

you’re opening with a compliment Every time and you’re blowing it every time.

an unearned compliment is a DLV. Get that in your bloody head - a DLV - and woman blow out men that DLV every fucking time. You can do this for the next 100 years and you’ll get blown out every fucking day because It pegs you below her in SMV and even if you were expert at game it’s nearly impossible to come back from.

to put it in perspective I’m banging a 26 yo and have been since November and I haven’t paid her 1 compliment. Not 1. So get that in your head. It’s NOT a coincidence.

As I’ve said, you need to read and understand both Mystery Method and Game by Heartiste or you’re going to flunk it every day when you should be able to close it every day.

This is how you deal with the friend (cock block) - which you would know if you’d read anything at all but you don’t because you haven’t read anything. The ugly friend has to be seduced FIRST and the target has to be ignored. It’s 101. Read the bloody book!

The IHABF is a standard excuse to get rid of a man they’re not interested in, and you’ve had it several times now.

If you don’t take the technical end of this more seriously you’ll burn out at the pace you’re going.

Okay dude,

Point taken.

I have both books on my kindle.

I'll be out of action a bit for the next 2 weeks, so I'll do lots of reading.

I will even read Mystery Method first.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll even buy a hat! :)

Cheers man, appreciate your advice.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
That diagram's pretty helpful.

I'll start on Mystery Method this week, got some GC articles to read first so I understand frame, compliance and stuff like that.

Pretty clear that what I'm doing atm isn't working and I don't even know what the stuff I need to know to get things going is, so got to hit the books.

Cheers dude

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That diagram's pretty helpful.

I'll start on Mystery Method this week, got some GC articles to read first so I understand frame, compliance and stuff like that.

Pretty clear that what I'm doing atm isn't working and I don't even know what the stuff I need to know to get things going is, so got to hit the books.

Cheers dude
Let's go bro! You got this!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks guys.

I do have a question about the compliments thing.

So, on the one hand, there is one group of people, who seem to know what they are talking about and have good results, and they say to start with a compliment and go from there. The girl can't know you aren't just some friendly dude or even some weirdo who's trying to sell her Jesus or whatever, unless you let her know that you think she's hot.

On the other hand, there is this other group of people, who seem to know what they are talking about and have good results, who say not to give her any compliments because it signifies to her that you are low value and you basically have no chance of coming back from that.

I get how I don't have to start with a compliment in a naturally social setting, such as a bar, and can start a conversation with a chick using an indirect opener - "that looks like an interesting drink, what is?" it for example

But, I don't see how I could've approached the 2 chicks yesterday without being direct about the redhead. I can't really interrupt them chatting and say "hey, mind if I join in?"

I've been told by people who are in the know that I need to be direct, and by other people who are also in the know that I need to stop being direct.

So, I'm just a bit confused about things, that's all.

You're going to say "read the book" aren't you?

I will, but life is complicated and it's very frustrating at times.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks guys.

So, on the one hand, there is one group of people, who seem to know what they are talking about and have good results, and they say to start with a compliment and go from there. The girl can't know you aren't just some friendly dude or even some weirdo who's trying to sell her Jesus or whatever, unless you let her know that you think she's hot.

On the other hand, there is this other group of people, who seem to know what they are talking about and have good results, who say not to give her any compliments because it signifies to her that you are low value and you basically have no chance of coming back from that.

I get how I don't have to start with a compliment in a naturally social setting, such as a bar, and can start a conversation with a chick using an indirect opener - "that looks like an interesting drink, what is?" it for example

But, I don't see how I could've approached the 2 chicks yesterday without being direct about the redhead. I can't really interrupt them chatting and say "hey, mind if I join in?"

I've been told by people who are in the know that I need to be direct, and by other people who are also in the know that I need to stop being direct.

So read the book.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
@PalmaSailor

Well first I thought "only 252 pages, that's not very long"

Had a flick through - I'm supposed to do 200 approaches a month!

They don't make it easy do they?

I've got my work cut for me here. Fuck me!

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks guys.

Yeah the whole open direct or indirect thing is a constant discussion on these forums and have happened for a long time. There are pros and cons to using each style. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

What matters is you use what works best for you and what you like doing and not just trying to imitate others. There is no correct or incorrect way to seduce women. If you are able to move things forward with her it doesn't matter how you opened her.

I think this belief that complimenting women is beta/lower value is absurd because I know plenty of guys irl who open girls direct and still get results from it. They're not dumpster divers either.

You purchased hector's course MGE and know his philosophy and style when it comes to women. When he compliments women is he making himself lower in value? Doubt you believe that.

Learn how to open direct and indirect. You don't want to limit yourself. You can make it work it all depends on how you carry it out. It's good to start out direct as a beginner,but you want to have some versatility and flexibility so it's good to know how to do both. So you can adjust when needed to.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man,
Thanks for your reply and the article links. Really appreciate you taking the time to help.

Yeah the whole open direct or indirect thing is a constant discussion on these forums and have happened for a long time. There are pros and cons to using each style. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

What matters is you use what works best for you and what you like doing and not just trying to imitate others. There is no correct or incorrect way to seduce women. If you are able to move things forward with her it doesn't matter how you opened her.

I think this belief that complimenting women is beta/lower value is absurd because I know plenty of guys irl who open girls direct and still get results from it. They're not dumpster divers either.

To my untrained eye, I think there must be a situational element to which works best given the circumstances. And knowing what to do and when to do it, with any subject, is something that only comes with experience, understanding the theory behind it all, and reflecting on your experiences.

I don't think you can have a couple of lines that you can just trot out in a rote fashion and expect that to work.

My biggest success to date (admittedly I don't have much to draw on here) was when I asked a woman if there was a rubbish bin nearby and then commented on the fact that she was smoking a vape and I had gone the traditional nicotine delivery route with a cigarette. I don't think that's going to be in any of the books, but it got a conversation started which led to a date with a hot girl.

I've tried direct, and some girls have loved it, and others have been totally freaked out. I suspect the issue was more to do with my own demeanour at the time rather than the words I used.

So, I'm trying to get experience and try different things out. I can learn the theory, and then apply that to what I've done so far in order to understand how to get better. And, as you say, work out what works best for me.

You purchased hector's course MGE and know his philosophy and style when it comes to women. When he compliments women is he making himself lower in value? Doubt you believe that.

Wow is it that obvious?
Yeah, I'm using the formulae. Lol.

No, of course I don't believe that.

There's got to be an enormous difference between some needy guy who doesn't know what he's doing who says "Hey, I think you look really pretty" in the hope that a girl will like him for being nice, and how someone like Hector, who obviously has all this stuff down, says the same sentence. He knows how that fits into the whole process, the reasoning why that's something he wants to say, and where he's going with it.

Learn how to open direct and indirect. You don't want to limit yourself. You can make it work it all depends on how you carry it out. It's good to start out direct as a beginner,but you want to have some versatility and flexibility so it's good to know how to do both. So you can adjust when needed to.

I can see why going direct is a good starting point if you've not had much experience of talking to chicks.
It forces you to confront the thing head-on and get comfortable with talking to girls in a sexualised way. And if, like me, you just never really did that before then I think it's pretty good to do so because you find out pretty quickly that all the fears you had that were holding you back were completely unfounded. Nothing bad has happened.

I've seen some of these dating coaches on YouTube, with big followings, who advise stuff like asking a girl where the nearest Starbucks is. I think that's fucking stupid.

If someone asked me that I'd think:
  1. so you don't know how to use Google or the map app on your phone
  2. just look around for 5 minutes, there are a million of them in every city
  3. why are you even going to Starbucks anyway? Do you not like good coffee? Do you just like the most mainstream banal shit in life? Just go somewhere good. Try somewhere different.
And then throw in the fact that this was just a cheap ploy to garner the girl's attention.

I think stuff like that is a lot of shit.

But that's the advice to newbies
  • Pretend you've got a train to catch and you can't use your own intelligence to find the train station
  • Pretend you don't understand how the aisles in a supermarket work and can't read signs
  • Pretend you don't know what shirt you like in a shop and you're an adult who can't make basic decisions for himself
  • Just look like a complete fucking idiot, and the girls will be rolling over and begging for it.
But, these guys offer up an easy solution to the masses that's palatable and doesn't require you to step too far outside your comfort zone. So it's popular, people smash that like button like Pavlov's Dog, and the big ad revenue bucks keep rolling in. Everybody's happy except the poor sap who still can't get laid.

So, this place is great. Actual intelligent thinking and proper stuff about how social dynamics and psychology work. Debates about the pro's and cons of different styles, such as you've linked to. It's cool man. I keep finding out that there is more and more stuff I didn't even know existed. So lots to learn and try out.

One day I meet even get some action!

Cheers dude

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've seen some of these dating coaches on YouTube, with big followings, who advise stuff like asking a girl where the nearest Starbucks is. I think that's fucking stupid.

of course you do, because you don’t get it.
If someone asked me that I'd think:
  1. so you don't know how to use Google or the map app on your phone
  2. just look around for 5 minutes, there are a million of them in every city
  3. why are you even going to Starbucks anyway? Do you not like good coffee? Do you just like the most mainstream banal shit in life? Just go somewhere good. Try somewhere different.
yeah. Dogs are not cats.

And then throw in the fact that this was just a cheap ploy to garner the girl's attention.
And rolling up to a complete random woman and telling her she looks cute doesn’t scream “i want to fuck you” and she just knows it.

I think stuff like that is a lot of shit.
Well you can’t see it for looking. One thing you’re not doing is thinking.
But that's the advice to newbies

Newsflash - you’re a newbie.
  • Pretend you've got a train to catch and you can't use your own intelligence to find the train station
  • Pretend you don't understand how the aisles in a supermarket work and can't read signs
  • Pretend you don't know what shirt you like in a shop and you're an adult who can't make basic decisions for himself
  • Just look like a complete fucking idiot, and the girls will be rolling over and begging for it.
You don’t even see it do you.
But, these guys offer up an easy solution to the masses that's palatable and doesn't require you to step too far outside your comfort zone. So it's popular, people smash that like button like Pavlov's Dog, and the big ad revenue bucks keep rolling in. Everybody's happy except the poor sap who still can't get laid.
Who isn’t stepping outside of who’s comfort zone?
So, this place is great. Actual intelligent thinking and proper stuff about how social dynamics and psychology work. Debates about the pro's and cons of different styles, such as you've linked to. It's cool man. I keep finding out that there is more and more stuff I didn't even know existed. So lots to learn and try out.
One day I meet even get some action!
Not unless you open your mind - on your current path you’ll score with the 1-2% of women that are BPD and see you as a convenient new narcissistic source and empty your sanity. Which is what happened to you before. Do the same things, get the same results.
Cheers dude

I’m out

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
There is nothing wrong with opening with a compliment. It doesn't demonstrate low value. That's a bad mental frame to have that you are "below" a beautiful girl and you are complimenting her while she's on a pedestal. The way i see it is that it is a word between equals. A compliment delivered with strong fundamentals communicates to her that you are more than worthy and that she can take it or leave it. It sets the early premise of the interaction that this is man to woman. So yeah this "Opening with a compliment in daygame lowers your value" is complete nonsense. Like i always say, it isn't what you say or do as much as it is the way you are saying or doing it. Looking a girl dead in the eye and telling her from your balls that you saw her bounce before your eyes in that dress and you wanted to meet her before she disappeared out of your life forever is power

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
There is nothing wrong with opening with a compliment. It doesn't demonstrate low value. That's a bad mental frame to have that you are "below" a beautiful girl and you are complimenting her while she's on a pedestal. The way i see it is that it is a word between equals. A compliment delivered with strong fundamentals communicates to her that you are more than worthy and that she can take it or leave it. It sets the early premise of the interaction that this is man to woman. So yeah this "Opening with a compliment in daygame lowers your value" is complete nonsense. Like i always say, it isn't what you say or do as much as it is the way you are saying or doing it. Looking a girl dead in the eye and telling her from your balls that you saw her bounce before your eyes in that dress and you wanted to meet her before she disappeared out of your life forever is power
Would you compliment a man out of the blue?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
of course you do, because you don’t get it.
@Orgasmatron is right. Indirect daygame works. I do it sometimes. But not "you know where the nearest mcdonald's is?" unless you can follow up in a way that intrigue baits her or you switch into a compliment. Like standing outside a starbucks "You know where starbucks is?" her: "Yeah uh right there" me: "I know lol i just thought you looked quite cute with those curls, i don't really care about the starbucks" or ala what @Bacchus use "You know if X bus comes through here?" her: "Yeah the next one should be here in 8 minutes" pua: "Thanks, i just moved here and am trying to figure it all out" her: "oh where are you from?" (intrigue)
Indirectly i have opened girls with sliding up besides them and saying something like "This is gonna sound nutty but it looked like you were walking barefooted" (high energy, very amused vibe) (girl a few weeks ago, she was wearing sandals that was almost invisible) (instant attraction, she had a boyfriend though) and another time "Hmm, have you noticed, that there is a quiet vibe in town tonight?" (i hooked her, but she was from out of town to meet friends so there was no point)

yeah. Dogs are not cats.
Orgasmatron is right again. It's like asking for the time. Come on brvh. It would be better to open to open situationally/opinion i.e. grocery store "Hey, do you know that feeling when you go to the store to pick up a few things and you ended up getting a few things that caught your eye but that you didn't plan for?" (along those lines @Skippy) or in the gym "Hey, this is a bit funny, when i arrived today i went to the bench press and sat down for a few seconds and was like 'wait, i had chest day yesterday, what am i doing...' *roll eyes* do you know that feeling? (smile)" blah blah "Yeah it's like you are really caught up in something and you get all in your head in like a bubble that you go on autopilot and in a sort of way lose touch with what's going on, right?"

And rolling up to a complete random woman and telling her she looks cute doesn’t scream “i want to fuck you” and she just knows it.
no it doesn't lol. you can say the same thing about asking for the time and she tells you the time and is about to carry on her way but you follow up trying to do more conversation with her and she's like "ehh what does he want". i suggest you read 60yoc. it simply makes it man to woman. the subcommunication is "you caught my eye and made me curious, so now i'm gonna see if you are also a sweet, cool girl besides having good looks".

hope that clears up some things.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
i will add that we are talking about daygame here, not nightgame. my daygame and nightgame is different...
in nightgame i almost never compliment a girl. when i banged a girl in my car one month ago from nightgame, correct, didnt compliment her looks, i only qualified her on character traits that were conduscive to the seduction and to solidify the frames i wanted. i only complimented her physically when we were making out in the car and it was already on. i said her lips were soft and after i busted in her mouth i said she gave good head.

>