Swift Integration Journal

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
i shall be posting my approaches and progress updates here, i made a few approaches recently which I will log right now. there will be times where i'm shall post insights and things that i have integrated into my overall game structure, there is a treasure trove of knowledge out there, and am the pirate

yarrr!!!! let us get some booty!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
here are some approaches from last month=

;)

i was shopping at Express and there was a girl giving out free samples of alcohol, I showed her my ID to prove I was of age. joked about how i looked like a homeless guy in my picture. srsly i actually said that, she laughed hysterically, because i didn't shave and looked horrible in my ID picture

talked to her about life a bit, then used my stock number close if i want to convey direct interest during the close "i know this is really random but would you like to go on a date sometime" she agreed and we exchanged numbers

o_O

was out with friends for dinner when a girl commented on my shirt, i wear super hero shirts sometimes when i'm really lazy. she showed me a sticker on her phone case of the same superhero. i showed her a sticker on my ipod of the same exact symbol. asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she gave a weird answer and said "yeah if its in public"

what the fuck does that answer mean? she could have just said yes but she added the public part

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
advice wanted please
i in here too scared to approach the target

:mad:

i was too scared to approach this time but will log to be honest
grocery shopping with roommate when spotted a really beuatiful girl i could barely believe my eyes how she looked
problem was i did not know how old she was, she lookked young, could have been any between 14 and 23
her mom was there and i was too scared so i pussied out i kept trying to stand close to her cuz i thougt that wuld help but it did not

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she lookked young, could have been any between 14 and 23
I too get scared when I see a girl that maybe too young, but if she's that hot, you gotta at least confirm that she's that young... Maybe she's not :)

Plus age is just a number, I watched this movie @Chase said was @Hector s favorite, The King, and this kid is fucking 14 and he's killing for his country and commanding armies and stuff... And it feels real. Remember when you were 14 and felt like you could do anything? In medieval ages teenagers were expected to act like adults, for their own survival, and, honestly, people might say we're dumber and weaker younger, but how many people in their 20s or 30s (and even beyond) are really dumb and immature. Honestly at this point I feel our society just strategically takes away power from the younger, this is way like animes with teenagers dying and living life to the fullest are so popular.
What I wanna say, it's that some younger girls might be way more mature and have more experience than some much older women. I know that legal ages and stuff like that are a real issue, but you shouldn't chicken just because a girl seems young, maybe she just looks so young because she's beautiful and takes care of her body? :)

Anyway, good on you for your other approaches, this girl at Express, what were you talking about before your close? How was the vibe of the interaction overall? Really good simple close

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
Recently bought some learning materials for seduction and have been reading the articles on here, it's terrifying the thought of cold approaching alone.....

mella

Space Monkey
space monkey
Recently bought some learning materials for seduction and have been reading the articles on here, it's terrifying the thought of cold approaching alone.....
You need CBT and meditation if the thought of cold approaching is terrifying. You're experiencing the absolutely wrong reaction to a completely normal event. You need to change this around, asap.

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
You need CBT and meditation if the thought of cold approaching is terrifying. You're experiencing the absolutely wrong reaction to a completely normal event. You need to change this around, asap.
I agree about meditation and CBT and getting help. However, just to clarify, I believe cold approach is a scary experience for most noobies out rusty guys out of the game a while. In my case, both probably. I have anti-anxiety meds but that's for later on, and sort of cheating (acts like alcohol in eliminating fear of approaching).

Have 2 therapy sessions a week, and my new anti-depressant apparently is helping a lot. Started meditating again. And going to a meditation retreat within 2 months. Thank you for reminding me about CBT, I forgot about that. Any other forms of treatment or advice?

I also read TRE helps here.

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
advice wanted please
i in here too scared to approach the target

:mad:

i was too scared to approach this time but will log to be honest
grocery shopping with roommate when spotted a really beuatiful girl i could barely believe my eyes how she looked
problem was i did not know how old she was, she lookked young, could have been any between 14 and 23
her mom was there and i was too scared so i pussied out i kept trying to stand close to her cuz i thougt that wuld help but it did not
Still regret this. Do you guys ever still regret not approaching some girls even years later? I can think of like 5 to 10.

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
Did a bunch of approaches recently and broke my dry spell so I need to post my lay report, just been lazy. My game has improved drastically. Opening a 4-5 set where every girl is an 8 or higher and them telling me to sit down and join them and inviting me out to the bar with them that night. Then laying a foreign hot blonde girl, I think that was fools mate, since I did virtually nothing. Will post about it later.

It's almost valentines, time to step up my approaches and my online / app game for the girls desperate for a date, I think I could break my record of 5 new lays in a calendar month if I try hard enough. Let's get this done.

>