Terminator's Game Journal

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
I began posting here when I took up Chase's 30 day challenge. However, unfortunately I have decided to stall that for now due to the circumstances in the city I live in due to Covid. However, I have realized the immense value of journaling and the support I have received here on these forums by all the members is great and I want to keep writing down my experiences. Though it seems like a bleak road ahead for a while at least due to the virus, I will still approach as and when I can and write down how it went here.

I had been mainly doing direct daygame for almost 2 years up until recently. I have now decided to really step up my Game and learn a versatile form of Game that I can apply anywhere as opposed to playing the massive numbers game and polarizing heavily from the get go which was what I was doing before. I have recently begun to slowly understand the effectiveness of Technical Game and I am on a journey now to get better at it. At the moment due to the current circumstances I am only doing daygame and mostly on stationary girls and practising getting good at reaching the hook point consistently.

I have developed some canned openers and reality paces and will use the time being stuck at home to develop more Gambits and material and field test it as and when I go out to approach.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today’s approaches were kind of disappointing mainly because I did not find good stationary targets to approach. I approached 3 girls and all of them had to leave shortly after I opened.

1st Approach- Walked around the train station but could not find any good seated girl to approach. Finally I got frustrated and approached a not so cute girl who was kind of pacing around slowly clearly waiting for someone who seemed to be arriving soon. I opened with my usual indirect opener confirming that this was the main entrance to the station and then I root my opener by telling her I am waiting for a friend and she is supposed to meet me here. I then transition by making an assumption about her nationality this catches her attention and she smiles and explains that she is a local and then as I am about to continue her phone rings and her friend has arrived and she leaves.

2nd Approach- Walked around and found a girl standing outside the mall entrance smoking. She looked like she worked in the mall and would go back in after she finished her cigarette. But I decided to open anyway. I run my indirect opener asking about the entrance to the mall and then transition to a cold read that she works at store x at the mall and she tells me I am right but that she works at a different store and then she has to go inside as her break is over.

3rd Approach- I spot a really cute girl sitting on a bench at the train station. Thankfully, she is not wearing a mask. I use the hover and sit on a bench next to her. Catch her attention a bit by sanitizing my hands and appearing to be busy on my phone. I then open her with my indirect opener and then root it and quickly transition by making an observation that she seems to have a British accent. She smiles and tells me she studied in the UK for a while and asks me where I am from. I ask her to guess but she does not comply mostly as she seems it might offend me if she gets it wrong. I then give her a clue and she still does not get it and I tell her. She is excited and says she really wants to visit my home country but Covid has prevented her from travelling anywhere nowadays. Instead of immediately jumping on to the topic of travelling I indulge her a bit by talking about Covid and lose a bit of time. And then as I am planning to get on track she gets a call and has to answer it. She then tells me it is her boyfriend and that she is waiting for him. I decide that I could still practice running my routines and gambits on her anyways till she has to leave. And start to get back to the conversation but she gets another call and it is her boyfriend again and he has arrived so she smiles at me wishes me a good day and leaves.

(So today was not very fruitful mainly due to external circumstances. I have developed more gambits to delve into after opening and getting the convo to the topic of travelling and was looking to use them today but I never got a chance to do it as I did not properly hook any of my 3 approaches today. So hopefully next time!)

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Been having a very busy week and the coivd-19 restrictions are increasing. Still managed to put in two approaches on stationary girls, but neither of them hooked due to them not speaking English. Have to get back to some approaching after getting this hellish week over with.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Covid has come back with a vengeance in my city and I have made the decision that staying safe is more important to me than approaching at least for a while now when the cases are rising. However, I have been studying old school stuff and digesting it and building my material (gambits/routines/stories etc.) and trying to use them whenever I get the chance. I have made it my objective to try out these routines/gambits etc every chance I get.

And day before yesterday I met a woman (she is married) whom I knew from a language exchange app and finally we met as she was really keen on practicing her English with me. This woman is 183 cm tall so way taller than me and she is quite cute. We went to a coffee shop and I was excited as I was getting an opportunity to try out my material on her. I had made a list of at least 5 routines I wanted to try on her and even made a note of it on my phone. I made sure that none of these were sexual in any way.

I started with one of Bacchus's reality pace gambits he had posted somewhere on this site which goes like this:

"Have you ever noticed how. . . the best way to LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF. . . is through meeting new people?

As you engage with a variety of ideas you start to become MORE aware of other parts of yourself. . . you that YOU REALLY LIKE. Sometimes things you don't like might pop up. But every now and then YOU DISCOVER a deeper. . . and almost hidden part of yourself. . . that you didn't even KNOW EXISTED".

I am sure I did not get this exactly right or used the right form of delivery but it still hit and she told me how she loves meeting new people and how she completely agrees etc.

Then at some point I tried the old school "Do you think spells work opener?" and she lapped it up and could not contain her excitement. She animated explained what she thought and we dwelt on that topic for quite a while.

I also asked another fun question that I got from Beckster PUA "If you had the chance to be a mythical creature, which would you to choose to be and why?" she answered that she would chose to be a witch and was fascinated by the conversation we were having and when she asked me what I would be,I answered that I would be a vampire but of the Dracula kind not the romantic Edward of Twilight kind and when she asked me why I said "I think sometimes it is better to be feared than loved ;)" At this point she was laughing, leaning and playing with her hair.

I then also told her a funny story that I have developed which is true but which I have spiced up to make it more funny about how I had misinterpreted the meaning of a word in the native language of where I live when I first moved to this city and she absolutely loved it and could not stop laughing.

After we parted ways, she sent me a slew of messages on Facebook telling me this was the most exciting and interesting conversation she had ever had and she never expected it to be so fun and intriguing and sent me pics of her when she had dressed up as a witch for Halloween and now she sends me pics of what she is doing a few times a day and is very eager to meet me again.

Of course, it is not just my words that intrigued her I am sure. But since I was so immersed in delivery my material I felt I was really enjoying this conversation and I needed nothing from her and I could feel that rub off on her. Also I now see how canned material which is interesting if delivered well and in a calibrated manner can set you so much apart from other regular people. This was an eye opener for me and I then ran some material on one of the girls I have been seeing for 3 months now on a date yesterday and she absolutely loved it and was all over me.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have realized that by just concentrating on solo girls in Daygame I still have quite a lot of AA when it comes to approaching groups. Whether it is groups of girls or girls and guys. In order to overcome this and also to develop a wider range of Game skills, I have come up with an opening routine to practice to get over my AA. I am not comfortable heading to bars now due to the Covid situation in my city so I will be practising opening mixed sets and 2-3 sets of girls in the day time at parks or any other places.

My opening routine is as follows:
I have downloaded two cute cat pics on my phone. I pre-open with “Hey guys I hope you speak a bit of English” and then without really waiting for an answer I continue with “I just wanted to ask you quickly, (show them the cat pics) which of these two do you think is cuter?” I let them answer and then say “My friend just sent me these two pics, she already has two cats but she wants to adopt a third one and she asked me to suggest one of these two and they are both so damn cute, I just could not pick one” Then again they say………..

And I then stack with “Oh by the way quickly before I go, do you guys think a cat can be gay?” They react with ……… I continue “I was just at this friend’s house today morning and she has two cats, and both of them are female. But they were doing something that looked quite naughty. So that got me wondering if cats could be gay/lesbian” They react……….

This is all I have planned as of now, I will stack further later but as of now I just am winging it after this as my only objective is to open and stack with this 1 routine to overcome my AA of groups and also practise this opener and field test it on a good sample size of sets.

So I started it yesterday and approached solo girls first. Of course all the sets I am approaching with this opener are stationary and not moving.

1st Girl: I was quite nervous as I had not opened like this before. She was standing outside a railway station. When I opened she looked at it and asked me why is this important and I delivered the rest of my opener and then she choose one of them. I then stacked to gay cats and she gave me a logical answer of yes they can be and that horses or any other animal can be as well. I then did a cold read on her of her nationality and we spoke a bit longer and then I ejected as she was not really cute.

2nd girl: She was really pretty and was standing outside the mall. I stood beside her and approached over the shoulder and she said she was allergic to cats and I joked that she was the wrong person to ask (in hindsight, I am making a mental note to myself that I could tease her on that answer). Then she picked one and I stacked to gay cats and that made her laugh and she said she has never thought of that and said maybe the two female cats were sisters and just playing around. I then spoke a bit more and then she had to leave.

3rd set (2 girls): Today, I did not have much time but I saw two girls dressed very well waiting at an intersection and thought of approaching them. I had quite high AA. I lingered for well over a minute and then approached. Only 1 girl spoke English and she chose the one of the cats. I should have stacked to gay cats but I was quite nervous and chickened out and just thanked them for their opinion and left.

I am going to continue to open with this mini-routine stack more to get over my AA of groups and to improve my delivery, eye-contact etc.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice stuff here on indirect game. I am still in the direct daygame phase and I honestly prefer it, but I can see the utility of having some indirect routines in your arsenal for certain situations.

Keep up the good work.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice stuff here on indirect game. I am still in the direct daygame phase and I honestly prefer it, but I can see the utility of having some indirect routines in your arsenal for certain situations.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks man! I read your journal as well :)

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man, sounds like we're at similar points in that I too would like to move towards the old school more technical forms of game/ routines and gambits to get consistent results as opposed to the gung ho/direct method I'm running now. Good stuff!

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Its been really bad here with Covid. Curfew in the evenings and also wearing a mask is practically compulsory even on the street. Had not been out for a long time, today was out shopping, was a sunny day and I thought fuck it, I am going to talk to some girls just because I miss it so damn much.

1st Approach- Saw a cute girl outside the entrance to the mall and I opened without facing her and asked if she spoke English, and she said a little bit. I then said "I need your help with something, my friend wants to get a cat and she sent me two pics of kittens" ( and then I show her the two pics) and asked her which she thinks is cuter.

I continued with "I was just looking at both of them and they both look so cute and I really could not pick one." She did not pick one either and I asked her if she likes cats and she said she is more of a dog person. Then I continued and delivered the Gay Cats routine and as expected she cracked up and laughed. I then asked if she was a local and then ran a gambit I have developed about the local breakfast of the country I am in at present. Its just a filler gambit to get the girl comfortable talking to me. Then I brought up learning the local language and then delivered another gambit I have developed about how I mistook a word in the local language for its English meaning when I first got here and a funny situation that lead to and she laughed and now she was more comfortable with my presence and was facing me fully. She then told me about another word in the local language and how it is hilarious if interpreted in English. (I did not know this, I came back and made a mental note of it and will build a funny story/gambit out of it to use infield thanks to her :D).

I then ran the old school Rings Routine where you guess her mood/personality by the fingers on which she is wearing rings. This got her more immersed but also lead to me realizing that she was wearing an engagement ring on her ring finger and she told me she got engaged just before the second lockdown. So now that I knew she was taken, I bantered a bit and just took it easy spoke to her some more and then we parted ways having brightened up each other's day a bit.

Met my old wingman's ex-girlfriend randomly and started talking to her and her friend joined and I took her in conversation as well and held court with both girls. I could immediately feel another girl who was standing beside us looking at me as I was standing there making two girls laugh. Just to practise, I ran the cute cats opener showing them the cat pics and then ran the Gay Cats routine which had them both laughing and then I also ran a shorter version of my Gambit about the local language word having a funny meaning in English thing and I also ran another gambit I have used many a time successfully where I link me trying to learn German and use that as a springboard to turn the conversation sexual. (I am going to share that in the techniques section :)) I used a toned down version of it without turning it sexual as that would not have been smooth here in this situation. I then bantered with them a bit more and then left.

2nd Approach- Saw a foreign looking girl walking near the river and taking pics and I calibrated and walked behind her and she sat down, then I opened with my Take my picture opening routine which I detailed in the SDL with the Japanese tourist and then transitioned to telling her how I have been living here and that it just looks so beautiful so I always feel like taking a pic when I pass by. Then I asked her if she was a tourist (knowing fully well she was not) and then she opened up about her being from Tunisia and having been to Asia and travelling etc. Then we got into some fluff talk and as I was getting ready to pull out the heavy stuff as I had already reached a hook point and sat down with her, her phone rang and she said it was her mother and that she had to talk to her. It was freezing and I did not want to sit there and wait so I bid her farewell and left.

3rd Approach- Saw two young and pretty girls that seemed to be dressed nice sitting on a bench. I was a bit intimidated by the set to be honest as I have been holed up in my house and they seemed to have that mean pretty thing going on but decided to approach anyway as part of my new drive to approach two sets and groups and not only stick to solo girls. I walked near them and then opened over the shoulder by stopping almost as if I was walking past them and asked if they spoke English and then I ran the cute cats opener and they chose one of the cats. But they hardly spoke English, and I asked them if they were local and they said no and I then guessed that they were Ukrainian and then told them I recognized from their English as I have many Ukrainians in my class and if they also studied at Uni and then the convo got off track and then I realized they were very young and shy and then just ejected. But this set again showed me that the girls that I was intimidated by were actually shy girls who were in fact insecure about themselves and felt even more insecure because they did not speak English well and that I should shut the fuck up and approach like I just did.

That was it for today. Felt great after a long ass break but also felt a little scary as the number of cases are astronomical here and I really don't want to get the virus as it would hamper some of the other projects I have got going on now.

>