The Best "In Field" Video of Real Verbal Game

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Watch this.... best ever interview!

EDIT: as it is impossible to open this video direct from the forum for what ever reason, I have no other choice but remove it and instead provide you with a link to the original video on youtube,

Here it is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVK7vdaVltY

This is verbal game from good old Major_Mark!

His style is VERY close to mine.... and some of my friends have claimed that this is the guy who is probably closest to me.

Ok to the common viewer... this is a guy sharing sexual knowledge.... talking about sexual knowledge.

What you guys don't know is that this is an old guru from the old days of mASF. Friend of Ross, in10se, SteveP etc... I think carousel has met him. Not sure.

But anyway... interesting talk in itself, but notice:

THE VERBAL GAME....

He using:
- Sexual Prizing kind of like I do - sharing sexual understanding,
- Lots... and lots of pacing and some leading
- Lots of frame control

More advanced:
- Lots of suggestion
- Elicitations
- Even some inductions
- Commands
- Self-pointing
- Meta States...

And so on.

Not here talking the demonstrations he does on the girl - that is pure 1-on1 hypnosis. And there is a lot of things from that session that is not explained in the video.

What is interesting is the COVERT hypnosis he uses in the interview. He is delivering REAL game. Look at how he destroys the resistant blondie. who is skeptical.. and warms her up... and look at the reactions from the hotter brunette.... she is DTF as fuck. In fact I have a picture to prove it.

This is verbal game boys.

This is game.

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I could do do a full breakdown of the video but that would be a 10 page essay. But maybe it will come to that! I did a break down for pablo. This is not a hypnosis forum, so I won't bore you with the hypno details.

If people here are interested in hypnosis, let me know! It is my main hobby now! So I would happily participate in threads about hypnosis!

However, the covert hypnosis (which is my expertise) is what is interesting in this vid! The one during the interview with the girls.

When it comes to actual direct hypnosis (girl knowing you hypnotize her) is different (not harder). I am pretty ok at that yet (and yes I know how to induce orgasms through hypnosis - although not nearly as good as Major_Mark). I am very into swish-patterns though! Those who know hypnosis have probably spotted elements of that in my gambits.

What happened later....

Attachments

• 1576133764040.png
    1576133764040.png
    956 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
What happened

Have you read this post?

The form of hypnosis I am into is not therapeutic. Finding a good hypnotist is hard. Lots of bad ones. However, you can check out this free youtube channel.

Keep in mind, not everyone is equally susceptible to hypnosis. Some take longer to get in rtance, some gets in easier. Women in general have an easier time than men. The free youtube channel is good! although it will never be the same as having a hypnotist next to you, calibrating to you... pacing you... and so on.

Have you read this post?

Yes i have.

Most of what he talks about is pretty common in self help and I was surprised by how other guys on the forum seemed to react like he had just revealed anything revolutionary.

I've tried everything he mentioned in that post except the breathing therapy.

None of it helped with AA at all.

The form of hypnosis I am into is not therapeutic. Finding a good hypnotist is hard. Lots of bad ones. However, you can check out this free youtube channel.

is there a specific video on this channel that you recommend for AA?

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
So what results did you have after a TRE session? What effects? How many sessions have you done?

I did 2 private sessions and when i went clubbing that same night i still could not approach at all.

I felt sleepy immediately after both sessions; the same way i feel after just waking up.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I did 2 private sessions and when i went clubbing that same night i still could not approach at all.

I felt sleepy immediately after both sessions; the same way i feel after just waking up.

You may have to do many more sessions than that. At least 10 over several months. Instructor-level training is 40 if I remember correctly.

Also, if you had asked, I would have told you that you may get neurally overloaded or tired and should not do this the same day before going out.

For the future, I suggest you investigate a topic more before criticizing established tech.

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
You may have to do many more sessions than that. At least 10 over several months. Instructor-level training is 40 if I remember correctly.

Also, if you had asked, I would have told you that you may get neurally overloaded or tired and should not do this the same day before going out.

For the future, I suggest you investigate a topic more before criticizing established tech.

Teevster private messaged me saying i was derailing this thread so I'm not going to reply in here anymore.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Takes around 2-3 days to recover post TRE session. You usually feel a bit sleepy and weird after an initial TRE session.

If you had a proper instructor he would have told you that.

Grand Pooba had similare experience. This is totally normal.

Best,

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Watch this.... best ever interview!

From the description under the clip

Filmmakers Catherine Oxenberg and Gabrielle Anwar sought out sexual experts, tantric masters, researchers and everyday women to unearth the full potential of women's sexual pleasure. The result was the documentary Sexology.

This seems like a fun documentary to watch in its entirety. I have the time and the interest so why not? You know I'm so logical. Thanks for the tip!

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
From the description under the clip

Filmmakers Catherine Oxenberg and Gabrielle Anwar sought out sexual experts, tantric masters, researchers and everyday women to unearth the full potential of women's sexual pleasure. The result was the documentary Sexology.

This seems like a fun documentary to watch in its entirety. I have the time and the interest so why not? You know I'm so logical. Thanks for the tip!

The documentary had potentials, but was a very weak production. The people they interviewed where all interesting, but the way it was made bad. They basically showed 3 mins club of each speaker... and it just went back and forth and never in depth with anyone...

What you see here is the full-footage and not the one from the docuementary.

Sad... it had potential.

Best,

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not here talking the demonstrations he does on the girl - that is pure 1-on1 hypnosis. And there is a lot of things from that session that is not explained in the video.

What is interesting is the COVERT hypnosis he uses in the interview. He is delivering REAL game. Look at how he destroys the resistant blondie. who is skeptical.. and warms her up... and look at the reactions from the hotter brunette.... she is DTF as fuck. In fact I have a picture to prove it.

What do you mean hypnosis in this context? I understand its not direct as she doesnt know. Do you mean hypnosis just another word for good verbal game, or is there more to it than that?

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you for sharing, that was an awesome interview Teev!
Those frames are really really good... and ordering girls to orgasm sounds super cool. Putting them in a trance state ,helping them to connect with her inner feelings and then to achive those outstanding orgasms that they would otherwhise never knew they could have; its really something I want to be able to do someday! I am actually excited about learning this stuff.
Do you have any suggestion about books/material from wich I could start to learn from?

Klimax

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What do you mean hypnosis in this context? I understand its not direct as she doesnt know. Do you mean hypnosis just another word for good verbal game, or is there more to it than that?

Well, the self-pointing, the clear framing, the heavy pacing... the tempo of his delivery, the use of fractionation, the "yeah uhm uhm" etc. He uses a lot of commands and suggestions too! Watch it again!

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you for sharing, that was an awesome interview Teev!
Those frames are really really good... and ordering girls to orgasm sounds super cool. Putting them in a trance state ,helping them to connect with her inner feelings and then to achive those outstanding orgasms that they would otherwhise never knew they could have; its really something I want to be able to do someday! I am actually excited about learning this stuff.
Do you have any suggestion about books/material from wich I could start to learn from?

Klimax

The sexual hypnosis was not really what i was aiming at - but more the covert hypnosis in the interview.

But happy you got something from this.

I suggest getting Dave/David Riker's products (both courses are worth it - just come back my place after Christmas and I will pass them).

Best,

Last edited:

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
Well, the self-pointing, the clear framing, the heavy pacing... the tempo of his delivery, the use of fractionation, the "yeah uhm uhm" etc. He uses a lot of condoms and suggestions too! Watch it again!

I bet he does!

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LOL, you can see that guy hails from the days of Ross Jeffries and the hypnotic routines.

But he took to it another level, it seems.
Awesome video, thank you for sharing.

Do you also speak with that type of soothing, calm voice, Alek?

My Experience With Trance

I'm not into hypnosis, never consciously tried it.

But It happened to me, quite randomly back then, that a girl went into total trance after a long date together.
It was a bit your movie-style whirlwind romance.

To cut a long story short, this girl came 4-5 times in a row while fully dressed with me just rubbing myself against her.
But like barely rubbing, not even a full "dry hump" as I usually do these days to warm girls up.
I stopped after a while, but all I had to do to make her orgasm was to get close to her.
And she had never had a vaginal orgasm before.

However, it was going towards a relationship, and love contributed to it -she probably said "I love you" 10 times-.
Maybe I'll write more about it, but a long "perfect" date where she slowly lets go are also highly conducive to those "swooning" states for women.

Last edited:

Coast

Space Monkey
space monkey
I could do do a full breakdown of the video but that would be a 10 page essay. But maybe it will come to that! I did a break down for pablo. This is not a hypnosis forum, so I won't bore you with the hypno details.

If people here are interested in hypnosis, let me know! It is my main hobby now! So I would happily participate in threads about hypnosis!

However, the covert hypnosis (which is my expertise) is what is interesting in this vid! The one during the interview with the girls.

When it comes to actual direct hypnosis (girl knowing you hypnotize her) is different (not harder). I am pretty ok at that yet (and yes I know how to induce orgasms through hypnosis - although not nearly as good as Major_Mark). I am very into swish-patterns though! Those who know hypnosis have probably spotted elements of that in my gambits.

What happened later....
Why leave the stone unturned, I’d like to know more.. a lot more

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Old thread, but keep in mind:

The man was the leader.
And had a "teacher" role.

Wouldn't have worked nearly as well if he had approached the girls in a random bar.

>