Date Plans  The different types of seduction and the levels of risks that come with them (fra risk managment)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
First what is fra:

FRA.- stands for false rape accusation

What is seduction:

Seduction.- The act of seducing; especially : the enticement of a person to sexual intercourse
something that seduces : temptation
something that attracts or charms

Now guys somebody close to me got a fra, dude did not even bang the girl or did anything wrong, but he got a fra... Now stress, lawyers, rep etc.. This is not unusual in the seduction community no matter what is your style of seduction or how careful you are, we are out there (the ones that are actually on the field), cold approaching, banging strangers etc..... Which is already not something most people do now a day specially in the west.... and we do it wayyyyyyyyy more than your average guys....

If you any of you drive, you will know that the insurance agent will want to know how often you drive, most companies will put a device in your car to asses, how much you drive, how much you stop and go etc.... The more you drive the higher your insurance premium payment..... We seducers drive a looootttttt so chances of things going wrong are HIGHER than the norm, specially with the popularity of feminist movements, the new woke culture (racial and social justice warriors)...

Other seducers are extremely attractive and do everything right, and since they are so good, the girls go nuts/psycho etc.... So they will try things to keep a dude, usually fake pregnancy is number one (i had this problem a looooot) the other one is fra, i never had a problem with this pimping since the birth of jesus, till i believe 2 years ago when i finally pop my FRA cherry to a girl i gave over 20 orgasms to.... Funny thing after all the fuzz ran into her couple of times at the club, she apologized and every time beg me multiple times to fuck her.... (of course i declined and now we are on good terms). Since i am skills i was able to handle it in less than 5 minutes (more of this later ties to post).

The reason i am writing this post is cause also the dude i know was fallowing the community persistence advice crap... vs what i advocated multiple times to do which is containment, and to incorporate aspects of sigma/brent smith stuff in his game...

There is a post here were i was trying to convey this point, So i will talk about the different levels of seduction and the risks rewards and how it relates to personal fulfillment, validation, joy, fra.... I am going to evaluate everything so you guys can see even if you never experience it...

level 1.- Friendzone seduction.- Extremely low risk of ever getting a fra.... You will like the girl, have onitis and never make a move on the girl, you will suffer when she is liking other guys and/or fucking them.- You will feel misunderstood, like a loser, angry.... In some cases you will explode at last minute confess your love and be hurt after the rejection. This is extremely unfulfilling but again the lowest level of fra.

Level 2.- Boiler room seduction(caveman).- A boiler room is were a bunch of sales dudes get together they pound the phones and don't let the client get off the phone till the sales is made (there is a good movie call boiler room) i used to work in one when i was a stock broker. This seduction is the equivalent "make the ho say no" push it till the end... Here you are with the girl trying to bang, she objects, you handle objection and she keep resistance, you keep handling objection she keep resisting till she is just tired and sometimes she just give in...... This for me is no seduction, sorry, this is low skill level caveman crap, here your chances of retention are extremely low, the sex is not even enjoyable in most cases, and you are specially now a days high level of fra. The personal enjoyment is mixed you get happy you got to do it and push through it and got to write lr, but you lose the girl you start wondering why? your self-esteem will go DOWN, and if a fra happens level of stress high.....

Level 3.- Lack of Secret Society (discretion seduction).- This is were you fucked up the discretion, it could be ACCIDENTALLY.... You did everything right, but for whatever reason she was found out could be accidentally example forum, camera, gossip of friends etc.... worst if she is married or bf... And due to being FOUND OUT she needs to protect herself and accuse you of "rape" . This happened to John Anthony (jmlv), but is common to happen...... Level of fra high, satisfaction, happiness etc... post lay depends on the seduction type, but post lay with the fra obviously no cool, stress etc.... Also death oj Simpson.

Level 4.- Underage seduction.- As the name said you are a player met a girl she was underage you fucked her, you got found out... Fra high, jail, fucked your life up with record etc... Common sense super unfulfilling seduction at all levels.

Level 5.- Drunk women or super high.- These are girls you have sex with that were drunk or crazy high, this is no seduction, this is rape. I don't mess or fuck with drunk women and recently I thankfully pass on a hottie that would have been serious trouble... Fra level super high, sleeping with drunk women is no seduction is rape.

level 6.- Bait and switch seduction.- In this seduction you did everything good, you open right, you hooked right, you display higher value, you got your iois etc.... But though you flirted and did some "kino" you never verbal or physically escalated through the seduction now you are in closing location with "bait and switch" excuse let me show you ______________________ Fill in the blank.... Since she thinks you are a cool guy and harmless now she is in your bedroom looking at dvds, but she does not know why she is there, now you are trying to fuck her and she is pushing back cause she never knew you had a dick.... This is ok can work i have done it lower odds, but is ok, but for me now a days this i consider a total mediocre low level skill seduction... Personal fulfillment ok, sex ok or it could even be good, personally satisfaction ok to good, fra accusation possibility here is low BUT possible....A lot of community even top guys teach this, i personally don't teach this nor care for it, cause for me low odds... This is were the asd (anti slut defense) comes from this happens a lot with methods such as mm and the likes...

Level 7.- Second gen seduction.- In this type of seduction you open, hook, micro escalate, escalate, address every possible objection she may have prior to having sex, she wants the sex, she is ready for the sex, she is turn on, and she is looking forward to experience the sex. Fra level super super super low to none.- The reason is still possible because if post sex she has a stage change and she feels used, you still have the possibility that she could fuck with you with the fra. Though this is the best and most enjoyable seduction all across the board.

Level 8.- Rockstar seduction.- This is were some of the top guys are, movie start, celebrity level. It is hard to explain, is were you have groupies' or clingers, from seen you at the club multiple times as a regular, or you being in a band, or you being in a position of power/status were the girl has made up the mind she wants to sleep with you. This is cool across the board but there is still a possibility of fra, though super low level, cause sometimes she knows you will walk and she does not want you to walk. Some seducers will experience this she will do to keep you or call your attention either fra or pregnancy. But still lowest possible level.

^ guys this is not to scare you, i slept with hundreds of women throughout the yearsss I am 48 i never stopped gaming(only 1 year), and is very unusual for you to get a fra if you do what i am telling you, again i got my first fra scare at 46 in this forum, due to me trying to teach @Beam some bs in a video on pulling home (if it was not for that stupid video would not have happened) and again some of you remember it took me 5 minutes max to handle it, (obviously it could happen but if you follow my advice super LOW RISK).-

- Keep your forum identity private, and do not use info on the lr/fr on women than can be trace back to you, same with videos.

- Do not consume Red pill, black pill, mgtow, mra type content.- These guys are bitter and clueless when it comes to women, the ones that are good with women (like tate), start trolling and exaggerating cause they know that this is what sells with the clueless chumps.- The reason for this is cause even if you do everything right in the seduction women can with the six cat sense, feel something is off, it is going to come across in the sub communication and vibe without you not noticing....

- "After sex, I always take the time to open up with the girl a little, qualify her, vibe, cuddle, etc.—basically reward compliance & solidify whatever her perception was with you that led to sex." Credit fastlife

- Get ring camera and other devices that can be evidence of the events.- My wing primo almost went to jail, if it was not cause his home camara tape the whole thing.

- get google voice and don't give your real number.- Most phones and convos are deleted, my convos i still have from years ago due to me always giving to women my google voice. This is what make me solve my fra in less than 5 minutes.

- Do not shit were you eat.- Try not to mess with women that you work with, have bf you know, hubby you know etc...

- Do not fuck drunk women.- Please

- ignore outdated seduction advice on persistence this is not 2010

- Do not sleep with girls were you have a bad gut feeling.- Trust your intuition.

- Learn proper ways to be persistent (i will post practical posts at the end field tested by me)

- Learn a bit of second gen./teevester sex talk (i teach you the basics and is more than enough, no need to overcomplicate) or learn from the creator teevester directly. Here is a summary by teevester:

Sex talk:
1. Reduce her resistance to casual sex (sexual "reframing")
2. Increase her desire for casual sex (sexual prizing)
3. See you as a sexual man (sexual frame).

To achieve 1: Convey you are non-judgemental, low key, and anything that conveys you a) understand her fears related to sex, b) that you know how to avoid them and c) potentially how you deal with them
To achieve 2: Convey that you have a) sexual skills, b) sexual knowledge, and c) sexual experience.
To achieve 3: Talk about any of the above so that the theme of the interaction is primarily about sex.

Do all this is a non-bragging and indirect way in order to not trigger resistance.

- Have a good lawyer that is good at fras. (no really necessary but useful, we had one call nwp that was a seducer, do anyone knows how to contact the dude send me a pm)

- learn proper persistence and protocols (this is the most important part):

My first fra

when she is refusing sex try this

how to increase odds after having sex first time

reinforcement of no sexual act while physical escalating to sex

Don't shit were you eat

https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...alk-intro-to-second-generation-verbals.26002/
the complete guide to second generation verbal

the difference between plausible deniability and bait and switch

the complete guide to pyco

difference between seducers and red pillers

bring back physical game and containment

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok guys so i decided to add to the post an addendum:

- the seducer that inspire the post, went to go into a hot fucking streak, one of the most laid guys this year from the forum from the active guys...

My point is if you get into this type of situation some guys shut down and go incel, i met many guys like this, some shrug the shoulders and keep going... I would advice you to go the second rout during your seduction journey things happen you can let it affect you and bring you down or learn from the experience and keep going....

I requested permission from @weekendwarrior to share what happened to him, he basically got accused of sexual harassment AT WORK...... now here is the twist and why seduction is so amazing, THE GIRL THAT ACCUSE ME OF FRA, after she apologize we kept in contact (obviously she is on my shit list, but since she apologize and i knew she was hurt i forgave her)....She is a manager for human resources, so i used her to help weekend warrior via pm.....I am posting here so in case it happens to someone else at work and i can link this post:

so this is what happened to warrior as per post:

"hi guys i work with a chick that actively asks me about my relationships and has now filed an informal complaint about feeling uncomfortable with these conversations.

i know better than to kiss and tell, i didn't disclose much information and didn't go into detail. she would initiate the conversation "how's your love life? what's the latest?" then give her opinions or relate/share information about her relationships.

i've been pulled into the office by management for an informal discussion. i've been given the write up of the conversation that looks much worse than it was, including things that weren't mentioned in the conversation.

i was just going to accept it and sign it off but i now feel like addressing these points weren't mentioned in our conversation and if she felt uncomfortable she shouldn't have initiated, shouldn't have asked questions and shouldn't have took an active interest/contributed to the conversation. this would be said to management, i will be blanking the chick entirely for causing unnecessary drama."

so this is what she told warrior to do:

"Morning! So, I would recommend that he write a rebuttal statement that tells his side of the story and that he submits the statement back to whoever gave him the informal warning. He should make sure that he mentions that she was asking him those questions first about relationships and he responded to be polite and didn't realize it would make her uncomfortable, since she initiated the conversation.
Just FYI, an informal warning is usually done verbally so the fact that they wrote it down and asked him to sign a statement could mean that it was a little higher than an informal warning. He does not have to sign the written warning (this happens a lot when people refuse to sign) so what will happen is the HR person will write "refused to sign" on the document then will include his rebuttal statement in the packet.
The tricky think about this is that he was her manager and I believe she moved departments because she felt uncomfortable. I would recommend at this point, after he gives the rebuttal statement (if that's is what he chooses to do) that he just lay low and try not to talk to too many people about her or the situation. Since he is a manager he is going to be held at a higher standard of professionalism in this specific incident (we usually tell managers not to discuss too many personal things with their subordinates since any subordinate who is ever mad can bring this up and negatively impact a manager simply because they got a bad review and are seeking revenge) and he will be held at a higher standard going forward so he should especially not talk to his other subordinates about this. Hopefully if he is quiet and lays low it will just go away.
I think the reason the company may have taken this so seriously is because it was not just two coworkers having a conversation, but a manager and a coworker which is seen differently in the corporate world. As I mentioned, managers are held to a higher level of professionalism even when sometimes that doesn't seem fair."

This is what warrior wanted to do based on the advice given by her and wanted me to check with her for strategy:

"I wish to clarify that "relationships" was never clarified during our conversation and this was assumed. If this was clarified I would like to address that I didn't realise that this made NAME uncomfortable as she initiated this conversation, asked questions, contributed, shared opinions, and took an active interest in the conversation. On (date on incident edited for privacy) her "greeting" to me was "how's the love life? What's the latest?" at which I engaged in the conversation to be polite. If this was not initiated this topic wouldn't have been discussed.

On the afternoon of (date of incident edited for privacy) NAME had acquired equipment for training at which she arranged to work with me later that afternoon or the following morning. This would have been an opportunity to leave office 2 if NAME felt uncomfortable.

At no point was it ever mentioned for NAME to work in the office, and she chose where to work. She had previously worked from room 4, office 3, office 4, and office 5. At one point, week commencing date edited for privacy (days edicted for privacy) she made a joking comment to another member of the team "are you in tomorrow? Because I want to sit at my desk" referring to the computer in office 2.

I believe I have good rapport with my colleagues, I will openly engage in conversation when asked to be polite. We had been to the gym together a few times outside of working hours (dates edited for privacy), and most recently arranged to go together date edited for privacy. This would suggest we had established a friendly personal relationship throughout this period.

I disagree with this informal conversation; I feel it is a misrepresentation of my character portraying an image where I was socially uncalibrated and actively pushed unsolicited and uncomfortable conversational topics. If at any point NAME appeared to be uncomfortable with any conversation (disengaging, not contributing/participating, visual or verbal signs) the conversation would have been stopped. It was an error of judgement that I thought NAME was comfortable discussing a conversation she initiated."

warrior wanted me to check with her and she said this:

"Morning! He actually did a really good job. If I were him, the only thing I would add is an introduction paragraph similar to his closing paragraph (shown below) that states he disagrees with the information provided in the written document/informal conversation, therefore, he is documenting his version of the interaction. He could even move the last paragraph to the first one if he wants to or just rewrite it in a very similar way.

I disagree with this informal conversation; I feel it is a misrepresentation of my character portraying an image where I was socially uncalibrated and actively pushed unsolicited and uncomfortable conversational topics. If at any point NAME appeared to be uncomfortable with any conversation (disengaging, not contributing/participating, visual or verbal signs) the conversation would have been stopped. It was an error of judgement that I thought NAME was comfortable discussing a conversation she initiated."

^
obviously i could not help myself and thank her for helping warrior, and told her the irony she helping a dude getting a fra, she laughed....

and this is the sweet victory for @weekendwarrior :

"hi skills! i think this is all done, they accepted the rebuttal, talked to me again about the rebuttal and then the rebuttal was written up.

i'm not sure what happened to the original form i was asked to sign, i haven't signed it and was provided with a new write up of the second talk. i've made some amendments and they've clarified this isn't kept on my file. i've still requested my email to be used as an appendices for context further than the brief write up.

still don't like the situation but it is what it is, you can use this in your post, if you want to use the actual rebuttal write up if you can make some changes just so it doesn't show up on an internet search haha"

Warrior"

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys this is a perfect example of what i am discussing in level 3:

Level 3.- Lack of Secret Society (discretion seduction).- This is were you fucked up the discretion, it could be ACCIDENTALLY.... You did everything right, but for whatever reason she was found out could be accidentally example forum, camera, gossip of friends etc.... worst if she is married or bf... And due to being FOUND OUT she needs to protect herself and accuse you of "rape" . This happened to John Anthony (jmlv), but is common to happen...... Level of fra high, satisfaction, happiness etc... post lay depends on the seduction type, but post lay with the fra obviously no cool, stress etc.... Also death oj Simpson.

>