The Endgame

metalbird

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fellow Members,

I've been wrestling with a question for a while now that I hope some of you can help me answer. I'm posting this in the "advanced" section because it specifically pertains to a certain level of abundance. For some of us, the pursuit of women is a lifelong competition, first with other guys, and then with ourselves. For others, including myself, it's a more finite journey.

To put it simply, I have reached a point of abundance that I'm perfectly capable of meeting my needs and desires without any great effort. Of course it's not like I can get any girl anytime, but even limiting the pool to uncommonly high-level women, I find that I have more options, and more good options, than I realistically have time or energy to entertain.

There are only so many hours in the week, and I only have the energy or the desire to invest in relationships with so many females. The straightforward answer is, figure out what my limit is, and take that many off of the top of the list. But in reality, the algorithm is more complicated than that.

For one thing, it's easy to tell the difference between a 6 and an 8 or a 7 and a 9. But once the pool gets narrow enough it's harder to differentiate that so linearly. Given a selection of ten nines, for example, there are likely to be different things that I like about each one. It's likely that the number of equally matched candidates who nevertheless have different things to offer still exceeds my capacity, which makes it difficult to narrow the selection down to fit in that range.

Another issue is the way the ranking of the choices changes and can be expected to change over time. The top 10 candidates this week might not be the top 10 candidates next week, especially because certain individuals are likely to move down as I get to know them, while others that may have seemed less promising originally, become more attractive as I get to know them. And, to further complicate the matter, I do believe and generally find that any healthy relationship will inevitably increase and depth in quality in proportion with time and energy invested. So I am fundamentally interested in trying to maintain a relationship with a given female over a maximum time frame simply because, all other things being equal, that investment will pay off exponentially.

To those of you who have found yourself at such a level of abundance, how did you handle it? It's a pretty new thing for me and I'm feeling rather lost honestly. It's both lovely and a bit perplexing to have so many options, just as it is rewarding and bittersweet to look at the progress that I've made and feel that I have legitimately accomplished what I set out to do--to be able to have this kind of abundance.

Do you keep devoting time and energy towards ever diminishing returns, continuously seeking out ever finer, more attractive, more desirable women? Doesn't the marginal benefit of that next, slightly more attractive 10 quickly become less than the benefit you would see from investing in a relationship with an existing 10 over more time? Do you just call it good and focus on other areas of your life, in which case, how do you pick your "line up", so to speak, to maximize your investment over the long term? Do you specifically work on increasing your capacity to maintain current relationships, in the idea that the diminishing returns of time and energy efficiency become more valuable then those of trying to find marginally more quality mates?

I'm curious to hear from you guys.

All The Best,

Daniel

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
metalbird,

Interesting question you pose here.

Like you, I am quite good at identifying the caliber of a woman (7, 8, 9, etc.), so it's easy for me to know right away roughly what the quality of a woman will be even as early as the first date or the first night we have sex. This is key to formulating your strategy.

In my personal case, as much as I love to meet and sleep with women, it's very time-consuming and costly, so I want to minimize my effort there while maximizing my returns. The best way for me to do that is not get too caught up with the details (i.e. "this girl is definitely a '9' and is awesome... but what if I keep approaching and find a girl who's a '9.2' instead of a '9.1'? I don't want to miss out!") If a girl is quite obviously a "9" in my playbook, then she just goes into my rotation until my rotation is "full." What dictates what is "full" is entirely up to you and how much time you want to invest per week in multiple women.

Once my rotation is full, I simply take a break from all the approaching and investment in new women so that I can focus more on other things that I want to do with my life, and I really try to make the most of the relationships I have with the women in my rotation at that time. This obviously makes these women really happy as well -- no woman wants to feel like you cut her off simply because something better came along or you ran out of time for her; it's a harsh blow to their self-esteem and ego, and they might end up resenting you for it depending on their personalities and the circumstances.

Of course, this is just the way I do things. Once I've got my rotation of women, they remain the "girls I'm seeing" until one of them decides they need to find something else (or something more substantial if we've been very casual). At that point, I let her go (peacefully and amicably) and I start looking for her replacement. This just makes sure that I'm only using excess time on women when I absolutely need to so that I can focus on my career, my missions, and my other hobbies.

I hope that gives you some direction!

Cheers,

Franco

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I feel the same way about women too Franco; it's very time consuming and I have a lot that I want to do. Thing is I'm not at a place yet where I can put getting women on the backburner and want to improve greatly, but I still have things I want to accomplish as well outside of women.

Have any idea on how to manage two time consuming things?

Franco said:
metalbird,

Interesting question you pose here.

Like you, I am quite good at identifying the caliber of a woman (7, 8, 9, etc.), so it's easy for me to know right away roughly what the quality of a woman will be even as early as the first date or the first night we have sex. This is key to formulating your strategy.

In my personal case, as much as I love to meet and sleep with women, it's very time-consuming and costly, so I want to minimize my effort there while maximizing my returns. The best way for me to do that is not get too caught up with the details (i.e. "this girl is definitely a '9' and is awesome... but what if I keep approaching and find a girl who's a '9.2' instead of a '9.1'? I don't want to miss out!") If a girl is quite obviously a "9" in my playbook, then she just goes into my rotation until my rotation is "full." What dictates what is "full" is entirely up to you and how much time you want to invest per week in multiple women.

Once my rotation is full, I simply take a break from all the approaching and investment in new women so that I can focus more on other things that I want to do with my life, and I really try to make the most of the relationships I have with the women in my rotation at that time. This obviously makes these women really happy as well -- no woman wants to feel like you cut her off simply because something better came along or you ran out of time for her; it's a harsh blow to their self-esteem and ego, and they might end up resenting you for it depending on their personality and the circumstances.

Of course, this is just the way I do things. Once I've got my rotation of women, they remain the "girls I'm seeing" until one of them decides they need to find something else (or something more substantial if we've been very casual). At that point, I let her go (peacefully and amicably) and I start looking for her replacement. This just makes sure that I'm only using excess time on women when I absolutely need to so that I can focus on my career, my missions, and my other hobbies.

I hope that gives you some direction!

Cheers,

Franco

GreekLetterMale

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've only slept with 16 girls so bear with me here, but in my philosophy classes the first chapter of the book "The Robot's Rebellion" by Keith E. Stanovich was very helpful to me in discovering the endgame to game in general. Meditation also helped me.

I do want to note however that the summary reads as a pretty scientific way to look at the world, I'm saying this as a disclaimer. The first chapter however wasn't all that deep into cognitive science in my opinion and accessible. I'm not sure how else to help, but I hope this could help you.

Also Chase's article on purpose helped me: https://www.girlschase.com/content/purp ... point-view

The game is just to copy things, no more.
—Mark Ridley, Mendel’s Demon (2000, 8)

>