Socializing  The fallacy of the point of no return...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The point of no return is a weird seduction concept (one of the worst ones i have seen).... It goes like this: "if you kiss or mess around with a girl and don't close game over" this is flawed strategy but i know were it comes from.... I personally believe the opposite happens and guys lose lays due to this at times...Similar to guys losing lays for no paying or splitting bills to not come across as providers none sense.

the point of no return was develop from the assumption that if you spike buying temperature on the girl and it crashes i talk about this in this video. This does happens at times but is heavily exaggerated and misunderstood... Have you ever heard: "don't kiss or escalate on a girl till closing location"

Now, this is valid and it does happen when for example you have minimal interaction, usually more physical than verbal and you go too far right away, and again minimal interaction(very short time).... For example in a dance floor you dance with a girl and right away you are making out touching her, fingering her, and then you pull to the bathroom to have sex and for some reason it did not happen and the interaction ended right there(lets say 10 minutes, i can see this happening and even with sex happening that fast)..... Then next day you text: mike from club x, how does your schedule looks like??? = I totally believe that the causation and correlation for this faulty concept steams for scenarios such as that one....

Or in scenarios again a minimal interaction and very direct sexual verbals, then you text "mike from club, how does your schedule looks like?"

I am not disregarding the concept of state change I am also not saying the old tired arguments of not kiss or escalating as i said, this concepts are developed from sloppy make outs and sloppy fast escalations.

but i am here to tell you that i have contradicted that point of no return advice and other guys i know that are good with women, and they don't experience the point of no return concept... So i started to mentally masturbating trying to figure out what things they have in common that they do different, were this point of no return happens (cause again i don't experience this myself)....

As always this is not an excuse not to try to close the girl right away or when you have your window of opportunity, is water is wet knowledge, that the best ever time to lay a girl is always right away on the first meet. A lot of guys get highs from strong interactions and they are fearful of rejections so they cope of not having sex right away.... Actually i am one of the camp that i am not big at times on right away sex. (my game at times is extremely draining and at 4 - 5 am i am exhausted from dancing, after working and working out, capoeira etc..., were i don't care to have sex at 5 am)...

here are some practical things that you can do to avoid the so called point of no return ( i am going to give you some things i do and other posters do so you can get the understanding:

Anyways guys, is things i have already talked about multiple times in the past in different posts (sound like a broken record), but i never put myself on the shoes of the people that advice the point of no return and their perspective, and why they think this way.... till recently i put 2 and 2 together...

Tldr.-\think of “point of no return” more in terms of physically escalating to the point of opening windows and then missing them when they happen Or not having set the frames for her to feel ok about what happened later.

Last edited:

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What is your view on kissing on 1st dates if not back at yours/theirs?

The explanation I had read was the "if you kiss prior, then the girls think that inviting them back to yours is basically the next step - sex. Whereas if you havent kissed yet, they can justify it as it will be only making out there"

I find that this advice is shared a lot because it gives beginners a clear path. If I make out with a girl and then she doesnt want to come back to mine, then I'm lost as to what to do next.

In these situations, what is the best thing to do?

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What is your view on kissing on 1st dates if not back at yours/theirs?

The explanation I had read was the "if you kiss prior, then the girls think that inviting them back to yours is basically the next step - sex. Whereas if you havent kissed yet, they can justify it as it will be only making out there"

I find that this advice is shared a lot because it gives beginners a clear path. If I make out with a girl and then she doesnt want to come back to mine, then I'm lost as to what to do next.

In these situations, what is the best thing to do?
Is cover in the first post link were i link this explanation by glow

>