Openers  The fighting stance opener (lame lay report bonus)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys i just got a lay last week and i was trying to get around to write a lay report, i realized there is not much i can teach in the lay report, other than the opener and again humor to befriend the group.. This one was not dance floor game but cold approach pick up.... Basically, i saw my wing primo, i was saying hi to him and walking against me in a narrow path to the exit was a tall blonde slim hb, lets call her director of human resources.... As she was walking towards the narrow path she kind of accidentally bump into me super gently, of course i am evil and i made a big shit storm out of it, i took the mma fighting stance and told her using my fake angry method "what is your problem you want to fight", she look at me in the eyes, and started "crying" fuck my life lol, i told her in a very fatherly way "what is wrong"....

hb: " i lost my phone and my credit cards and my friends left me"--- crying like breaking down...

now i am thinking is this a pro aka prostitute trying to get me to buy her shit??

skills: look at me, look at me (commanding voice), don't worry you are going to be ok, you need to trust me, make out

hb: why are you kissing me?

skills: ignore like nothing happened it was an accident..

hb: "i had them here" as she open the purse she found them "facepalm", but i lost my phone and my friend, i can't believe she left me...

what happens it turns out that her friend was meeting some civilian from bumble, and they got kind of lost, she was just outside the club getting pizza with the civilian...

skills: i got you, we are going to go from bar station to station to look at your phone,

hb: but i lost my friends..

skills: i am your friend now i will take care of you, where do you live

hb: stewart (an hour from west palm)

skills: i got you don't worry, i don't drink, i am safe, not a creeper i will take care of you...What are you drinking?(reason is primo had a table it was his birthday, i ain't paying)

so got her a drink from primo table it was a mission, cause no cups and i don't know shit about alcohol or to mix, so it was not smooth... gave her the drink, make out...

time to leave the club (skills this easy peachy you are going to get laid)

FUCK MY LIFE...

her female friend, and the civilian bumble date outside the club waiting....

As soon as i saw them, i explain how humor is crucial when befriending groups in cold approach, actually there is not stronger weapon in my opinion....

skills to her friend: "what kind of friend you are leaving your friend alone, i had to be her bodyguard, her detective and her therapist, you are a bad friend...

friend: lol i love him... he looks like vin diesel, you want pizza

skills: yeah they call me latin diesel...,

me to target: "fuck my life now that i found them there goes my lay"

target: laughs...

target friend and orbiter looking for ubber on the phone...

skills: hey guys i got you, you don't need ubber i don't drink...

we go in the car, i crack jokes, we get to the hb friend place, more socializing, the civilian and the friend, go to the beedroom... we take the couch....

i fucked her in the couch, my dick about to explode every 2 seconds, this is the tightest most beautiful pussy i ever had.... (but fuck my life i fucked her last night aka a week after and is just a normal pussy, turns out that she had no fucked in 2 years, after i fucked her last week i stretch her pussy to normal, so nothing special there, though this week i realized she is good at giving head, last week she was lazy)

Ok guys back to the opener....

step 1.- find a way to accidentally bump into the girl or if the girls bump into you go into outreach shit storm body language and acting....

step 2.- take this fighting stance:

step 3.- engage in convo if nothing comes to you say "i am just kidding i am skills or ________ name"

step 4.- you have opened, is a fun opener to be use in situational BUMPING INTO GIRLS....

out!

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Years ago one of my wings used to be a master of fake angry Lol.
I remember me and another common friend just trying not to laugh as he put up the lamest excuses to pull girls to his side at the clubs

Hot girls passes us
"congratulationsh" (he was from Rio, so his S was more of an SH when he talks)
ignored
gets her hand
"oh no, YOU stop right now!!!"
scared
"come here, we need to talk...you can't do that"
"oh no, what I did wrong"
"lemme talk to you, you can't do that to me" (still fake angry but getting close to her, caressing her hand)
she still don't get it
"nah, you are too much right now, you should stop being so cute, come here..."(soft voice, almost always ends with a kiss)

Yeah, it's stupid....but the way he did it was masterful!

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey thanks for stealing one of my openers from my product Way of Gun in 2009 and making it really stupid and lame by the way.

Know you were aware of it, then do this and give no credit for where you derived it from.

LOT of guys do this shit, MOST actually, but this is blatant bastardization of my work.

Gun

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey thanks for stealing one of my openers from my product Way of Gun in 2009 and making it really stupid and lame by the way.

Know you were aware of it, then do this and give no credit for where you derived it from.

LOT of guys do this shit, MOST actually, but this is blatant bastardization of my work.

Gun

^ unfortunately That did not happen, i have 0 need to "steal" from you.... i don't read your stuff in years(2009 book that is)... sorry to disappoint you... Is like me saying you stole enducing ais from my forcing approach invites...

people on the field generally read or experience same conclusions......

Last edited:

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
^ unfortunately That did not happen, i have 0 need to "steal" from you.... i don't read your stuff in years(2009 book that is)... sorry to disappoint you... Is like me saying you stole enducing ais from my forcing approach invites...

I also wrote about those before you were ever in the community, i've been talking pre approach AI induction since MASF. Do I need to get @Teevster in here (he was around and probably remembers) to back me up that its peculiar you "invent" some very very specific things that I already wrote a long time ago?

Gun

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I also wrote about those before you were ever in the community, i've been talking pre approach AI induction since MASF. Do I need to get @Teevster in here (he was around and probably remembers) to back me up that its peculiar you "invent" some very very specific things that I already wrote a long time ago?

Gun
So did steve jabba, dude if it makes you feel better to think that every one is fapping at home reading your material and stealing it, then be my guess or take me to court....this is something that happened to me at the moment, and I was going to write a lay report on it, but this is the only memorable think that can be taught from it, if you read it didn't actually work for me, it backfire she started crying....people usually reach similar conclusions at things or experience different things, this one was a coincidence people that follow my posts know that I name drop or quote like crazy, specifically teevester...I have no problem quoting come at me correct vs accusing me of stuff dude and be respectful dude..

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Zeitgeist and parallel thought do exist sure.

When someone is in a very shared field though, and the information is so blatantly a signature piece of tech, same conclusions get's fairly obvious as an excuse.

I mean it's like a comedian doing dirty nursery ryhmes, then going "What whos Andrew Dice clay!?"

Not saying i'm Mystery or anything, but claiming you aren't familiar with my methods or materials is an "I smell bullshit" tell. You've been around more than a couple weeks.

Gun

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zeitgeist and parallel thought do exist sure.

When someone is in a very shared field though, and the information is so blatantly a signature piece of tech, same conclusions get's fairly obvious as an excuse.

I mean it's like a comedian doing dirty nursery ryhmes, then going "What whos Andrew Dice clay!?"

Not saying i'm Mystery or anything, but claiming you aren't familiar with my methods or materials is an "I smell bullshit" tell. You've been around more than a couple weeks.

Gun
I am familiar but I don't use them. The idea that at 3 am at a club, a girl bumped into me and I instinctively did this vs. What but gunwitch do in this situation, let me see if my 46 year old brain remember a 2009 book that I skimmed through, oh now I remember gunwitch says take fighting stance as opener....

Again, when I read inducing approach invitations I was like this dude stole this from my post that was influenced by gambler, illuminates and Steve jabba that I wrote in nextasf to explain to tank why I was so successful opening... gunwitch according to you:
- I never get invited to private groups by top guys.
- when I was trying to defend the dudes that got banned incorrectly I had an agenda you disrespected me, close the thread and banned me and all my ips.
- you accused me of kj when my lay count I am pretty sure way higher than yours.
- you have an agenda to ban me from the forum.
- now I am stealing something that probably every one on the field may do as a natural reaction of playful flirting.
- when I was trying to squash Zach post you sent me a private disrespectful nasty email

By the way I have used you look like my ex, when women actually look like my ex...doesn't mean I am stealing you look like my ex but different energy in your eyes, get me...

Also we have a tribal elder forum for tribal elders to bring issues, why come in here as a moderator to accuse me of stealing...totally uncalled for, same with a slander in another post me talking to vision... guys you are derailing take it to another post, just like you are derailing this post

See I have an agenda which is to discuss and teach seduction as a HOBBY. My goal is to help and share and belong... I can care less with noise.

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Again, when I read inducing approach invitations I was like this dude stole this from my post that was influenced by gambler, illuminates and Steve jabba that I wrote in nextasf to explain to tank why I was so successful opening

Formhandle, Crablouse and I had an entire thread on PAIMAI it was called at the time. Those guys lifted it from us.

I lifted it from a chick who stopped next to me and dug in her purse as a way to get me to open her/notice her.

Pretty specific memory, and if MASF is still searchable how I introduced the whole concept I had been using.

- I never get invited to private groups by top guys.
You've been disruptive in past and egged on drama here and other forums.
- when I was trying to defend the dudes that got banned incorrectly I had an agenda you disrespected me, close the thread and banned me and all my ips.
You've been disruptive in past and egged on drama. You aren't a mod, that wasn't an "incorrect ban" Vel was a guy I was very friendly with even, but he was being abusive to Bismarck another mod, directly. Said you were ragequitting middle of all that so I helped ya along.

- you accused me of kj when my lay count I am pretty sure way higher than yours.

Well, can get into calling each other poopy pants here and all, but i'm just saying your odds might be good, but the goods are probably odd in your location.
- you have an agenda to ban me from the forum.
I have an agenda to ban everyone from the forum, that's sort of why i've myself specific been made an Admin/Mod. Those bans have been rare and tempered though, I ain't some maniac power tripping mod. I only call out bullshit. I can handle it, cause I don't care about peoples "right to be on the forum" etc etc. Again why I got put in place, I won't feel remorse, I won't ragequit, I won't be guilted.
- now I am stealing something that probably every one on the field may do as a natural reaction of playful flirting.
Chalk that up to quantum entanglement. Parallel thinking. I concede!
- when I was trying to squash Zach post you sent me a private disrespectful nasty email
You've been disruptive in past and egged on drama here and other forums. Also you've shrugged me off when warned before, so I had to get your attention with a little rudeness.

Also we have a tribal elder forum for tribal elders to bring issues, why come in here as a moderator to accuse me of stealing...totally uncalled for, same with a slander in another post me talking to vision... guys you are derailing take it to another post, just like you are derailing this post
This is the post it happened in! Didn't want my students, day 1 next month, reading this later and going "oh wow Skills came up with this not him"

Gun

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I just spent 30 minutes going over gunwitch 1 since i thought gunwitch 1 (the only thing i read COMPLETELY, from you, the other material i could not get through it since is not my style of seduction, i am a natural).... I google way of gun, I NEVER READ IT, i could not even google it, so please quote what you are accusing me of stealing.......

now i have been in private chats with you and is common knowledge that you accuse everyone of stealing your stuff, is like you have some type of idea/original monopoly on seduction when pretty much everyone does pretty much the same shit! This silly opener is one of my worst posts by the way and one of my lamest lay report (which i included on the title), this is not even how i game most of the time...

Women are women, there are just so many ways to seduce them, if you are on the field seducing them for years many of us will reach the smae conclusions.... When i read 60 yoc, i thought "this dude does what i do", does not mean he stole shit from me.......

When i read David d i was like this dude is teaching what i do naturally...

Funny thing i accused velasco of stealing this concept from you https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/sacrifice-the-lamb.23825/ cause i remember you told me how you would go to a club and go to the hottest woman and say that you and your friends met a bet that she would not dance with you... But velasco never did he came to that conclusion, but you already written about it..

when i read grandmaster (now this one i actually mention i read it in gunwitch 1 original in the question and answer section, i mention it in my blog and book on how i discover) i say this guy does a poor imitation of what i do but he is too direct (i am indirect with grandmaster)

How i met the dudes i met in the community was through commonality.... When razor jack join the forum he was accusing women of hitting on him when they were not (something i totally do and wrote about) i did not steal from him...

Within couple of days of me writing stuff on the forum i see chase posters writing similar points in his articles the last one my "avoid social media stuff" does not mean he stole it, he reached similar conclusion... though sometimes it does bother me when is done within weeks or months on when i posted something...

if you go on my blog and type in the search teevester and even you, you can see that i quote everything that at times i find could help elaborate my points, same in videos.... In other words i have a pattern of quoting and name dropping...

i will address your other points by quoting you:

Formhandle, Crablouse and I had an entire thread on PAIMAI it was called at the time. Those guys lifted it from us.

I lifted it from a chick who stopped next to me and dug in her purse as a way to get me to open her/notice her.

Pretty specific memory, and if MASF is still searchable how I introduced the whole concept I had been using.

^ i join the community but when i learned about masf it was gone, those guys Steve Jabba, Illuminatus, and Gamblers are community gurus, i don't know them other than steve jabba, and i know steve jabba is a person of really high integrity i doubt that he stole it, gamble game is meh but he articulated what steve jabba did and he said he was the best in the work forcing apporach invites... I was forcing approach invites naturally but they explain the why cause as a natural i could not explain this about couple of years back.... Illuminatus got it from observing naturals if you guys notice how in that post i give credit to a guy that is not even in the community and quote... I also quote all the times guys that i don't even like or are into heavy fights with me cause i don't hold gruges or live in the past.

You've been disruptive in past and egged on drama. You aren't a mod, that wasn't an "incorrect ban" Vel was a guy I was very friendly with even, but he was being abusive to Bismarck another mod, directly. Said you were ragequitting middle of all that so I helped ya along.

i see the history was changed, i will resume the events, at that point, i barely knew who velasco even was(he liked my post and wanted to meet me, i declined), multiple posters in a forum were scare to find out why velasco got banned, i RESPECTFULLY, asked for answer on behalf of the posters, during that about 5 other posters got banned,... I went to fight for them and they ALL got re-instated including Velasco. Unfortunately that did not work out with 1 of them what about the other 4? so if you call drama me fighting for the little guy then i am guilty and happy everyone back... By the way you like to bring up my behavior in the past, when the forum in the past was UNMODERATED FORUM, see the difference i calibrated my behavior when i came to this forum... I know you guys like to accuse me of "trolling" 0 evidence i am still waiting, very easy to copy anything i do "trolling" and pasting ass evidence, still waiting....

I have an agenda to ban everyone from the forum, that's sort of why i've myself specific been made an Admin/Mod. Those bans have been rare and tempered though, I ain't some maniac power tripping mod. I only call out bullshit. I can handle it, cause I don't care about peoples "right to be on the forum" etc etc. Again why I got put in place, I won't feel remorse, I won't ragequit, I won't be guilted.

interesting when you ban the most popular poster an ips as "you requested and i did the favor for you" great job bro!

Well, can get into calling each other poopy pants here and all, but i'm just saying your odds might be good, but the goods are probably odd in your location.

Dude i am in South Florida i destroyed Miami, broward and west palm = the 3 cities with hottest women in Usa dude you are in Portland (if i recall)...

This is the post it happened in! Didn't want my students, day 1 next month, reading this later and going "oh wow Skills came up with this not him"

^ So you accuse one of tribal elders that comes here to give FREE VALUE, and help people improve with the seductions, of STEALING, cause you don't want your students to come to a post that was buried in the forum from months back of thinking "oh wow skills came up with this not him" and you totally derailed my post as a moderator instead of going to a tribal elder forum or even pm me for clarification, you cause unnecessary drama, and you slander me... Great moderating job bro! total credibility....

i am done with this subject gunwitch, you either take me to court (and you will lose or maybe i should take you to court for slander).... and please post the way of the gun section that you accuse me of stealing please... so when we go to court over this ridiculousness i can be ready...

Last edited:

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
now i have been in private chats with you and is common knowledge that you accuse everyone of stealing your stuff

They do.
Funny thing i accused velasco of stealing this concept from you https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/sacrifice-the-lamb.23825/

He did. We use to talk extensive in a private facebook chat. Others can attest this, if Velasco ever "came up with" anything, it was likely something I told him.

i know steve jabba is a person of really high integrity i doubt that he stole it, gamble game is meh but he articulated what steve jabba did and he said he was the best in the work forcing apporach invites...

Stolen or not I did it first on MASF.

during that about 5 other posters got banned,... I went to fight for them and they ALL got re-instated including Velasco. Unfortunately that did not work out with 1 of them what about the other 4? so if you call drama me fighting for the little guy then i am guilty and happy everyone back...

That wasn't related to Velasco it happened to coincide with the same time frame, that was a sock puppet issue/indian race troll thing I wasn't even involved in moderating.

By the way you like to bring up my behavior in the past, when the forum in the past was UNMODERATED FORUM, see the difference i calibrated my behavior

So what you need rules to not egg on drama like a 6 year old?

Dude i am in South Florida i destroyed Miami, broward and west palm = the 3 cities with hottest women in Usa dude you are in Portland (if i recall)...

Wrong again I go between Vegas, Salem and couple towns Washington.

South Flordia has its share of big fat dumps for people with no tech to hook up with i'm sure. South Florida can mean South Beach, or Little Havana, mileage on fuckable women is gonna change alot fast if i'm informed proper....

^ So you accuse one of tribal elders that comes here to give FREE VALUE, and help people improve with the seductions, of STEALING, cause you don't want your students to come to a post that was buried in the forum from months back

Yeah. Someone talks highly specific tech, that I came up with, and doesn't credit me, I call it out every time, like the big old "Gunwitch is an ego maniac jerk who thinks he invented all seduction tech" reputation there is. Which not ALL, maybe just half, i'm not even kidding or trying to be sarcastic. Maybe some parallel thought yada yada yada, but i've been around 22 years, i've tended to parallel thinking or not, stumbled on LOTS of tech and talked about it first. Talking inducing an AI, I ain't as much a stickler or as accusatory, ironic you brought that one up. Some stuff is a little too specific though.

i am done with this subject gunwitch, you either take me to court
:rolleyes:

Think you misinterpret the seriousness of this. Was just pointing it out for posterity.

Gun

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Just to clarify on this stuff (I tend to think attribution is key, especially with old stuff, which has a habit of getting lost)..

Here's the PUA lingo dictionary from FastSeduction.com, as it existed 17 years ago to the day, on July 15th, 2004:

paimai.png

Jay (Formhandle) takes credit for it there. When I wrote about it in 2016 I credited Jay with it, since I wasn't on in the early days when I guess Gun, Jay, and Crablouse teased that out and I always just saw it as "credit: Formhandle" on the lingo board.

Now let me really dig into the old archives and see what we can't dig up...

It appears Jay (Formhandle) coined the term pAImAI in 2002. Here he is talking about it January 18th that year:

Formhandle said:
Beyond AI, I’ve also been working on something I’ve been calling pAImAI among my wings. Pre-AI male AI. It’s sort of a method of culling AIs from chicks, essentially creating a situation for them where they MUST initiate an AI for you if they are interested even in the smallest way.

Imagine walking into a large bookstore chock full of targets and picking out a specific chick (the one you WANT) and doing stuff that will basically cause an AI to get initiated by her, which basically creates the easiest and best opener for her, handed to you on a silver platter. And it’s all under-the-radar to her. You get your opener. She thinks it’s unique. Your meeting becomes "chance"-centric and it becomes a lot easier to manage the PU.

More on pAImAI soon...

What was I doing January 18th, 2002? I guess I was learning the ropes at tire sales back then. Ah, memories...

Anyway, Gunwitch then helped expand and popularize it the following year. Jay never really went all in going super in-depth about it until Gunwitch started talking about it more.

Here's Gunwitch on July 25th, 2003 in a thread titled MUST read: Congruency, GWM, paimai and cbm:

Gunwitch said:
Im seeing a lot of bashing of these things because people dont understand them. Ive explained congruency in PU to a good 20 people in chat the last week and when i do they go "OHHHHH I SEE". I wanna post this for guys like them who it will help out, as well as the "advanced" guys from a galaxy far far away who seem to be invading the board "out of compassion" to bash but not explain any and everything. Maybe once they understand what they are reading itll make more sense.

First i think i need to define congruency, it means congruous, consistent with, in agreement with, in our case and in paimai it means the sub text of you. This is why the "no game game" stuff, or be REAL, or be of character type of thing is dismissed by many as mystical shit of some kind. Because they dont understand how the concept of congruency builds rapport, builds states in her and as well induces AI and a dynamic during the paimai process that is essential for an "EASY" pick up.

Congruency example. Ok a friend has been insulted by something you said, he says "oh its no big deal coming from you i dont care". YET you can TELL, though he isnt crying, though he isnt teared up, though he isnt grimacing, that his feelings are hurt. How can you tell? It isnt mystical or psychic bullshit, its that he isnt in agreement with his statement, it isnt consistent with the way he is reacting that he isnt upset, he isnt congruent with "i dont care". Its basic human intuition, not of a mystical kind but of a HUMAN ANCHORING kind.

MANY MANY MANY guys dont understand that anchors are not physical, it isnt touching her on the back of her neck when she is horny every time, then touching the back of her neck to induce it.This is based on pavlovian research on DOGS. It makes sense in the arcane days he did the research that this would indeed work. Not to toot my horn here but ive studied the ACCTUAL inner workings of the brain, not psychology, but neurology, and this just isnt so. A humans physical realm can induce an anchor through smell, a highly undeveloped sense for us, a slight one, thats all though.

Humans DO have anchors though. Of the congruous kind. Much more advanced mentally we are, much more advanced anchors we have compared to an animal. We have several pathways that separate our physical self from our emotions and intellect, animals do not have these complex systems. Congruous intuition is HUMAN therefore hard to research. Proof? Smile at a mountain lion and it will think you are angry and challenging it because you are bearing your teeth. Frown at a human 100% sad faced after they have made a joke about you? They will know it is a joke back, congruency is reading and showing of subtexts.

Getting it yet?

Well ok if not, ill put it in the context of verbal rapport assumption, entertainer frames or cocky and funny frames. See each frame assumes rapport through congruency. Doing things together and not really connecting, entertainment together, a common way for rapport to be had amongst especially busy types who go DO soemthing together rather than lounge together, hence CONISTENT or CONGRUENT with having rapport with the person.

Friends and only friends bust each others chops right? Strangers dont walk up and make sport of each others actions and flaws? Well yes they do, when they do cocky and funny, it is congruent with, consistent with a FRIEND not a stranger, hence rapport is built.

My verbal rapport assumption is the same thing, only in a relaxed setting mode. You and a buddy, you and a girlfriend are sitting and watching TV. Do you ask them questions a ton? Do you volunteer things about yourself a ton? NO WAY, you talk about whats on the tube and other related things to it. Do the same
thing in a PU only with mostly environmental stuff and maybe movies, tv and music and its CONSISTENT or congruent again with a FRIEND rather than a stranger.

Human anchors achieved.

Mind you this is for RAPPORT, not attraction. MANY miss this and think "well i did it and then she fucked me, it must be attractive" WRONG. She was attracted to your LOOKS at at least a mediocre level, then you did one of the above and gained rapport, she when you advanced or tried to change venue felt safe to her, so she did and things went on and you fucked. Not the technique that did it but that HELPED her to do what she wanted to do already.

On to sexual state. Same thing, you are consistent/congruent with being her lover by showing her this. Her last lover was in sexual state before they had sex and in the bedroom. Basic if you understand the above im sure. I also think sexual state is good for being more aggressive rather than passive, thats another thread.

Ok NOW to paimai.

Acceptance that a woman can be attracted to a man, yet will not be able to be blatant about it is a must to agree with the concept. Acceptance that she will
in fact do things to get his attention at a slight level because she cannot be blatant is a MUST as well to agree with the concept. Please no arguments that this isnt so, different thread folks.

See she does these things when she notices a guy and is attracted, she doesnt notice a guy she isnt attracted to 99% of the time. SO if you can basically reverse it and make her notice you first, you have achieved a human anchor a congruency a consistency with her noticing you. THIS induces her to give her AI or try to get her to notice you, you then react to that AI and the entire process is 100% comfortable for her. An assumption/congruency/consistency of "mating ritual" has commenced as this is how she usually does things. It isnt intellectual on her part mind you, its "knowing the friend is upset though he says he isnt" mentioned above. Its a human anchor, a reading of the sub-text of the dynamic going on.

It speeds things. With 100% cold approach/no paimai you need to either get a genuine AI, or keep interest going for long enough to get the rapport assumption i mentioned above going in one of the various ways i mentioned above.

Basically you fire 3 anchors ideal. One that says "i am who YOU CHOSE, not vice versa this is natural not a work or cerial killing" lol aka paimai, One
that says "i am a friend to you, i am like your friends, we do things together and have fun, or we bust each others chops to play a game of chess, or we relax and just talk normal stuff", and in my case i like to fire one that says "we are lovers not just friends" as the rapport builds of the second anchor i allow the third to go along with it so as to be a lover not a friend.

Long as hell i know, but i think its a must read to understand the game we are playing here.

"make the ho say no"

And another one from two months later:

Gunwitch said:
Crablouse asked about me writing up an approach model, it clarified a lot of what i have to say on the subject of PU and ASF thinking about it.

Id maybe write up an approach method beyond what i have written on it if i had one.

I pretty much go in to a mild sexual state, do a bit of paimai/flirting EC, walk up and say hi, hello, whats up depending on her age, ask her a few basic questions so i dont assume rapport too early. Then I assume rapport fully when i see her first IOI or SOI of desire to gain rapport back. Rapport is assumed and it goes from there with GWM at its core of sexual state projection/congruence, calibration/watching to see when she feels sexual as well, and then a persistent isolation.

Always a variation or 3 in the real deal, but thats about as coherent a model of a one-one street approach you can use, ive tried MANY MANY other and its the best. I wont make up false peachy sounding models of things in order to instill confidence in guys to get them to try as, this isnt a business to me, its just a bit of help im trying to give.

A guy takes THIS POST, JUST THIS POST and the way i told it above, reads in to everything i said to understand it or get the acronyms, IOI, SOI, GWM, verbal rapport assumption, congruence of sexual state, paimai etc and gets a basic grasp of all of what i said, not even a firm grasp, a basic one, and he DOES IT in the field and trys it in real life?

He will be FAR ahead of any model that gets him in the field, YET teaches false models and "always learning from us" marketing scares that wont allow him to solidify a way of doing things and exhaust its usefulness. "Have to keep an open mind", "use anything that works", neither one means "sit and look at a screen, never doing anything til you know all there is". You never will know everything about women, mating, sex, seduction and PU, i dont, and i dont lament my sex life, i enjoy it far more than most human men ever will.

A screen with an abyss of knowledge isnt what taught me, the field did. "make the ho say no"

So yeah, Gun was talking about this stuff before Gambler and the rest of those guys were around.

Anyway, it's a great tactic.

I also remember stuff from back when I first found mASF in late 2005 about getting mock-angry when girls bumped into you in bars, and also about standing in a broad stance with your legs out and elbows out to make it more likely girls would bump into you. I did it for a few months when I was new, in late 2005 and early 2006... wasn't really my style but it led to some funny outcomes getting into mock fights with these chicks.

I don't remember where I got that from; could well have been some of Gun's stuff back then.

And actually yeah, you would use that exact line: "Hey, wanna fight?"

I think I might have picked that up from Swinggcat's guide... which was the first thing I read from the seduction community... and if that was where I got it from, he may well have gotten that from Gunwitch... I'm not certain the origin.

Chase

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks for looking that up @Chase

Yeah It was likely from me the mock fight thing and hands up opener, anyone else was copying it.

Hell when I met Magnus from Bristol lair in Vegas maybe 2003 or 4, he got warned by a bouncer for doing it, then trying, and failing cause he's a small guy, to pick the chick up physically (part of my technique to separate her from her friends before verbally opening, depends on the atmosphere). He talked his meets with myself, Tyler, Mystery, he did a whole tour around states and reports, probably in archive of his if any.

Hell, I remember where I stole it from, an ex girlfriend of mine described a guy picking her up that way once, and I started using it on women myself. When you can remember where you got it from, and introduced it (even if you didn't invent it), generally your memory is correct.

Again not some legal accusation, just like to make sure people are aware i'm aware of what they are up to. For posterity also like to call out possible copycats.

Gun

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I will address @Chase first:

- There is a minimum level of respect and decor and civility that is expected from a tribal elder and moderator and all posters in general....

- I put out about one new post/content a week for about the last 10 years... I have never ever ever ever in 4 different forums been accused of STEALING... Some dudes would say "oh shit i do something similar to that" or I WOULD SAY "oh shit i do something similar to that" here is an exhibit of how me and teevester do something similar, this happens a million times with guys that are out on the field, notice how teevester (me and him lately not in the best term, but notice how even him addresses things vs accusing me of stealing, also notice how i give him the respect and quote him on the article, though a mod or admit edited the credit):

This is great stuff. And I use a similar version, although I tend to prefer to talk about the girl in third person.

For instance:

- The only gunwitch product i ever read was the original gunwitch method I never used any of it, i never got laid from it, i don't do "persistence" i read it when i joint the community years ago. I have never ever purchased a gunwitch product, when Gunwitch came back to the community after whatever happened in his life, he gave me for FREE the seduction mma audiobook, i listen to a bit of it, and i never even finished it (no my thing back then when he gave it to me i was doing my version of grandmaster i called sexual trolling and i was into more 20 minutes club pulls, screening), i have never ever ever in my life have read "the way of the gun" i have never ever ever read "swingcat" carousel recommended and some poster send me his book once, i could not get into that shit, after 2 pages i was falling asleep (no offense to swingcat)....

- Since i met gunwitch: 60 yoc copy him, rsd copy him, everybody and their mother copy him.... He has been called on his "everybody copy me" in private chats by many people, my friend wrapped mindless told him "yeah everybody copies you" sarcasticly...

- Based on what you posted formhandle came out with the concept, pmai (the first time i read pmait was from your chase blog btw when gun wrote about it AFTER i have written about this in nexstasf, i believe last year when gun wrote about it.).... I wrote a post in nextasf called debunking approach invites were i was talking about forcing approach invites and bring points form illuminatus, steve jabba, and gambler description on steve jabba on the field... I brought up the point no to be worrying much about approach invite that take any reaction other than fuck off body language a go.- gunwitch could have come to the post and say "i created this they stole it from me" but he never did...

- illuminatos was a poster and in the whole of fame with that post in nextasf one of the most popular posts there for a while, where was gunwitch saying "dude you stole that from me"

- another silly thing, "formhandle" came up with the concept there is not such thing as "co-contributors of a concept" there is "expansion of a concept" the 8 orgasms routine or any other variation that i do of teevester stuff does not make me a co-contributor is teevester shit! no teevester 8 orgmasms skills help to make a smoother transition using race... no such thing that is teevester shit there is not co-contributor...

- I am a martial artist been doing it for almost 20 years.... At work i try to fake fight clients, girlfriends, strangers.... I do fake fighting/fake angry all the time, all over the place everyday... Fake angry everyday even when i post people actually think i am angry and is me faking...

- i have a long long long history of quoting....

- swingcat, steve jabba, velasco, illuminatus/corvette are not here to defend themselves is on you the burden of proof that everybody reading your material and stealing it dude.....

- here is the definition of stealing:
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
"thieves stole her bicycle"

^ again i never read gunwitch stuff (other than the original, i like the 3 keys too, and hoovering), i wish him success, i know 5 guys that follow his stuff, i bit my tongue, i tell guys like velasco "dude let them do their thing if they like it"

- if you take multiple posters from this forum and you take them back in time and you give them a multiple choice question after watching my youtubes, who is more likely to have done something like i describe in the op, and you give them multiple choice: chase, gunwitch, skills, teevester, lofty, west indian.... who is more likely from those poster to do the "fighting stance opener" they probably would say "something skills would do that crazy motherfucker"

again to put myself in gunwitch shoes and maybe see things on his side, i wasted 30 minutes of my life re-reading gunwitch original method...

The i google "the way of the gun" does not even exist....

Bro i am sorry to tell you there is nothing you do you teach, that i want to imitate or steal or want to do 0 nada nothing dude, nothing...

p.s. little havana dude???? so out of all the places in Miami you pick a ghetto???

Back to the convo and still waiting can you quote and gun can you show when did i purchase or can you find a quote on where i got to read your fighting stance opener.... i will keep waiting... so far 0 EVIDENCE.... You call me a thief, is on you the burden of proof that i stole this....

Last edited:

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
- Since i met gunwitch: 60 yoc copy him, rsd copy him, everybody and their mother copy him.... He has been called on his "everybody copy me" in private chats by many people, my friend wrapped mindless told him "yeah everybody copies you" sarcasticly...

- swingcat, steve jabba, velasco, illuminatus/corvette are not here to defend themselves is on you the burden of proof that everybody reading your material and stealing it dude.....

They do. Anyone whos familiar with the history of the community and who innovated what knows.

The i google "the way of the gun" does not even exist....
I assure you it did exist and that and many other, including, approach induction before you ever talked about it was in there. Hell 2003 Dynamic Sex Life (my first for sale product, after my 3 free methods starting in 2000) has it in it, again can call in 10 people who were around back then. You act like I materialized in 2020 or something.

is on you the burden of proof that i stole this....

I can't prove someone DIDN"T read/listen to something.

It ain't a court of law here. I'm saying the truth for posterity.

Gun

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Skills,

@Gunwitch was pretty brusque with you, I agree.

I'd probably be offended and end up with a flame war with someone who responded to me accusing me of biting off him, personally.

I can understand you not knowing the fighting stance opener traces back to Gunwitch. A lot of attribution is ancient history now. I didn't know that before this thread. Actually, while looking this stuff up, I also stumbled across a post where Formhandle is talking about his new theory about these things he calls 'approach invitations' and how he's noticed women are using them to signal men to come talk to them. I didn't know he originated that term (there's scientific research from the 1980s about signals women send to prompt an approach from a man. They didn't call them AIs and I'd be surprised if Jay read that research. But who knows, maybe!).

Haha, you said approach invitations are bullshit? Well... agree to disagree... although they definitely should never be an approach requirement.

Anyway, I will just say that if you're posting something you know you didn't originate, the general best practice is to give credit to the originator, or just to say, "I forget where I got this from but blah blah..."

The only time I won't do that personally is with originators who've told me they do not want me crediting them (I've had a few old school guys request I not mention them because they're out of PUA and me mentioning them always leads to guys remembering, then looking up and contacting them out of the blue and I guess they're worried about their post-pickup lives being sullied with their earlier pickup artistry).

I don't know why Gun didn't post in past threads of yours about AIs/pAImAIs, maybe he didn't see them, or what have you. Dunno that history.

Honestly as a mod I don't particularly want to weigh in on anybody's side here. I brought up the attribution stuff, but otherwise, I'm not going to yell at Gun for not being gentler in how he responded to you, I'm not going to yell at you for not attributing properly, or get involved in "is expanding on a concept the same as developing it" or whatnot, lol.

I'm not especially viewing Gun as being a mod in this thread. It's just an attribution dust-up between a couple of senior guys. Which I saw plenty of times back on mASF.

If I was Gun I would've been gentler with you, personally. But then I wouldn't being Gun if I was coming on here all gentle-like ;)

To be fair, if you originated an entire branch of seduction, as Gun did with the whole sexual vibe / nonverbal thing (at least in terms of the online PUA community... obviously there've been guys doing that throughout history, but Gun was the first to codify it), anyone coming after you talking about that whether he traces it directly back to your or not is probably going to have been influenced at least a bit by your stuff.

60 YOC owed a lot to Gunwitch, I'd agree. If you read GWM and then read 60 there's a whole lot of overlap. That's not to take anything from 60. 60's stuff is also great.

RSD copied absolutely everybody. I had a reader meet TD at a VIP table in some LA club and spend an hour telling him all this stuff he got from me... deep diving, Law of Least Effort, a bunch of stuff... he said TD was interested and wanted to talk to me and he was going to set up a meet between us. And I was like "No fucking way... TD never met a PUA whose methods he wouldn't steal and turn into a product of his own!" I sent that email right to the trash box.

That said, PUA is also a community, and once you get ideas out there it's not always easy to remember where they came from. You can have independent rediscoveries... or guys who did in fact learn things from you, but don't remember that's where they got it from.

I used to have things I thought I independently came up with, and I'd go around feeling proud of myself for coming up with this new thing, and then I'd read some old post by a guy I'd studied a lot and be like, "Whoops, lol, there he is talking about that thing I thought I came up with on my own, and I definitely read this post before. Well that's embarrassing."

I have also seen it a lot with guys from the GC audience... one of our old moderators sent me this long message telling me about this new tactic he was developing that he felt was quite brilliant. It was something from one of my articles from like 6 years earlier... pretty much verbatim. I'm certain he must have read it, internalized it, forgotten it, then had it bubble up at some point and thought it was an original idea.

This is part of why academics gets so nasty. All the citations, and refutations, and needs for attribution, etc. You read a scientific paper and the first third is giving credit to a bunch of different prior authors. It's good for background and building up a solid foundation for the paper to come, but it also makes the idea of writing a paper feel like a real task.

Anyway... attribution, what can you say.

People care about getting credit for their stuff.

If they didn't, they wouldn't put it out there.

It's often going to lead to nasty dustups.

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Chase it seems like we are really going in circles some lurkers from the forum are telling me not to waste my time answering cause there may be gaslighting going on.... I told them "nah chase is stand up dude, he would not be engaging in such despicable type behavior, his been nothing but fair to me and has giving me a place to call home, let me give him like i always have the benefit of the doubt...."

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse that's seen in abusive relationships. It's the act of manipulating a person by forcing them to question their thoughts, memories, and the events occurring around them. A victim of gaslighting can be pushed so far that they question their own sanity.

skills: hey dudes i got laid last night and this is what happened and how it happened and what you can take from it....

Gun: dude you stole this from me (multiple months later by miracle coincidence the day a poster name sunkin posted "gunwitch method would couldn't close" and skills participated on that post, the same day by the grace of god gunwitch happens to find this post and revive.... Just a coincidence i am not accusing anybody of anything, is just i believe in coincidence... (by the way my answer in that post would not have work i was trying to show how i get my phone numbers but in that case would not have work)

skills: dude i did not

gun: yes you did i wrote about this on the book the way of the gun

skills: (thinking the way of the gun is the original gun method, 2 different products) i read that book 8 years ago, hold on let me waste my time and read that book again to see if i probably gun wrote about it in the original book and i have a case of cryptomensia:

cryptomnesia – APA Dictionary of Psychology

an implicit memory phenomenon in which people mistakenly believe that a current thought or idea is a product of their own creation when, in fact, they have encountered it previously and then forgotten it.

skills: dude i never did this is like me thinking that you stole forcing ais and rename it..... I was trying to make a freaking analogy...

gun: yes you did i know when i smell bullshit you stole from me......

chase: skills please give credit when credit is due (a dude that had a long history of going out of the way to quote chase, teevester, gunwitch and the poster that name drops and quotes the most in the history of the seduction community, teevester aka alek rosland is quoted hundreds of times in my blogs and videos)

skills: chase i always quote always, is my history and my track record...

chase: i read that in swingcat

skills: i never read swincat...

chase: dude please give quotes and credit...

skills: chase i never was in masf, i never read swingcat, i never read or purchase the way of the gun....

^ so chase i don't know what else to do, do you want me to take a lie detector.... And if i pass would re-inburse me the time and cost.... Please let me know....

https://dictionary.apa.org/cryptomnesia#:~:text=n.,previously and then forgotten it.

now to all of your points:

I'd probably be offended and end up with a flame war with someone who responded to me accusing me of biting off him, personally.

nope i am not offended, i can take what i can not take is being accused of something THAT I DID NOT DO NOR HAPPENED, I NEVER READ THIS IN A BOOK OR BLOG (gunwitch did not post in mpua forum, gunwitch barely ever post in nextasf and he barely ever posts here...I don't read his stuff is not my style of game, he is nothing like the original gun, he totally change the style..,

I can understand you not knowing the fighting stance opener traces back to Gunwitch. A lot of attribution is ancient history now. I didn't know that before this thread. Actually, while looking this stuff up, I also stumbled across a post where Formhandle is talking about his new theory about these things he calls 'approach invitations' and how he's noticed women are using them to signal men to come talk to them. I didn't know he originated that term (there's scientific research from the 1980s about signals women send to prompt an approach from a man. They didn't call them AIs and I'd be surprised if Jay read that research. But who knows, maybe!).
^ where is his attribution to the fighting stance, should, do you want me before i make a post to send to you and gun to make sure, that the idea that i came up, nobody has ever done in the field.... Most of the time when things you do noone can relate is called kj, please let me know if you want me to send gun and you everytime something happens to me in the field or i want to write a post if i should submitt to you and gun to make sure nobody has ever written about it... Chase should i show you my multiple topics i have written about that i find your blog??again the latest one on the social media??

Haha, you said approach invitations are bullshit? Well... agree to disagree... although they definitely should never be an approach requirement.

My bread and butter is body language reads, forcing approach invitations, and female micro expressions there were heated debates in nextasf on approaching based on warm approaches (approach invites) or cold approaches.... so to stop everyone from fighting so silliness i came out with the post called debunking approach invites, unfortunately is gone, i quoted in detail aaron sleazy, illuminatus, gambler, steve jabba here is what i said in summary in 2014:

I quote in my book, posts and in my blog tons of good seducers, why? Cause I do not have a big ego, I put your getting good with women over my originality. This post by a guru named corvette aka Illuminatus is one of the best posts I have ever read and will make a difference in your seductions right away plus it totally matches my 20 plus year experience. When I approach strangers, I am always trying to force or identify what we call “approach invites”. I went out with a community dude that was amazed how every girl I open was into me, though I did not close that night due to the dude wanted to go home early. Now, if there are no approach invites present which it will be the case most of the time specially with hot women that have learned through the years to hide the signs well, what I will do is to force approach invites by way of proximity, eye contact, smirk, hand signal, hoovering, dancing etc… For all of you guys that read my blog over analyse and mentally masturbate, I got you covered. Skills, but what if there is not approach invites or what if she is not receptive or giving me anything to work on, wtf do I do? good question, and I got you, here is the answer, any absence of fuck off body language in my opinion should be considered and approach invite. So lets say I am dancing and there is a cutie dancing with her friends, and she is not looking at me or giving me anything to work on, what I will do is try to open her lets say by way of dancing coming from the front (always approach from the front, never from the back) anyways, if she does not hugh her friend(rescue mechanism), slow or stop the dance, look at me with disgust in her face or move away. I will consider that as a welcome body language as oppose to as a fuck off body language, get me?. The more experience you get the more you will be able to master approach invites and body language. Approach invites and body language are THE KEY TO NATURAL GAME, that combined with being ballsy/confident/fearless and lack of neediness is what will make you good, given that you are above average in looks and style. Finally, here is Corvette aka Illuminatus on Approach invites aka overextensions:

Women do become sexually aroused by the presence of a guy who either subcommunicates alpha traits or just looks good to her in some way. It happens in microseconds, just the same as it does in men when they see a woman they like. None of this “men are like a lightswitch; women are like a fader knob” shit – they are pretty much the same as us.
As your social acuity improves, you will see in real time that she is affected by your presence. Examples:
-Two girls are talking. You walk past, and suddenly one of their voices gets louder, and stops sounding natural. Sometimes this is followed by nervous laughter to cover it up.
-You walk up to the bar and suddenly girl starts fumbling with menu.
-Out of the corner of your eye you can see that the girl’s gestures have become more pronounced and unnatural, as though self-conscious.
-Any situation where her behaviour suddenly becomes less natural and more pronounced as a result of your arrival. We assume it’s sexual arousal because a) ALL interactions between men and women are sexual by nature, and b) If it’s a low-value male with weak body language he will not affect her and her behaviour will not change, implying that she is subconsciously screening for sexual traits.
I call all of these overexertions because her body language and behaviours become more pronounced, and she “exerts” herself more for your benefit.
The previous behaviours occur when her being affected has just entered her awareness. When it has been in her awareness a bit longer, she may begin doing things like:
-If she noticed you earlier, she will suddenly appear next to you at the bar. C’mon, we have all had that happen at some point – a girl you know saw you suddenly appears next to you wherever you are.
-She may create a subtle situation for you to open her with, e.g. taking an inordinate amount of time choosing songs on the jukebox etc.
-Not so subtle situations, such as knocking into you at the bar.
-If she is particularly ballsy or just plain drunk, this could go to a full blown AI such as sitting on your lap, pinching your arse etc. These are rare but they do happen. Like I say, alcohol often plays a role here.
What I am trying to get you to think about here is that even if you don’t consider yourself attractive, you will have SOME of these overexertions coming your way from SOME girls who just like your look or who aren’t used to screening men very hard for alpha traits. Focusing on these girls will increase your lay rate considerably.
Girls who are not used to screening, who you will see more of these overexertions from, include: fatties and less hot girls who don’t get a lot of male attention, and YOUNGER girls who are inexperienced with men. This latter category is cool because many of them are very hot and simply haven’t yet learnt the art of a) Screening for alphas and b) Hiding their sexual arousal.
Knowing how to spot overexertions is entirely how naturals get laid.
———————————————–
HOW NATURALS COLD APPROACH
From what I’ve seen, a natural’s cold approach goes down one of two ways:
1) They subcommunicate alphaness ON PURPOSE to the girl, in the form of a smile, wink, or cheeky comment. Typically they do NOT “plough on” with the pickup, but will wait for her to respond so they know if it’s on or not. Naturals rarely waste time on a dead target as they tend to know from the start whether it’s going to work out.
2) They spot an overexertion and capitalize on it. If she’s fumbling with the menu, he could say “choose that one there”. One that I made up is if the girl “accidentally” knocks into me at the bar, I turn around and say “Why don’t you just rape me
wink.png
” which has worked great for me.
Because the girl did the overexertion, no matter how subtle, she knows she is in some way responsible for the interaction, and is therefore MUCH more likely to continue through to the end. There is a sense of investment, and that she’s used her “wily girl ways” to get your attention.
A natural getting laid usually results from early interest from the woman, and nearly always goes down in this fashion. Most of the man’s game is about escalating properly and not fucking it up at this point.
———————————————–
IOIs vs. OVEREXERTIONS
Overexertions should be treated as IOIs.
The reason I’ve called them overexertions in this post is because “indicator of interest” may be misleading to a newb.
If you’re inexperienced and looking for IOIs, you might tend to look for the really obvious ones, like her twiddling her hair etc.
What I’m saying is that IOIs occur on a spectrum from overexertions at the very bottom to approach invitations and statements of intent at the very top.
If you only focus on the obvious, you will miss the little overexertions at the bottom of the scale, and potentially fail to spot MANY girls who like you already.
Naturals get laid by chatting the girls they think already like them. They pick up on the girls who show them interest, and even if it’s only 1%, they will go with those girls.

lets continue addressing your points:

Anyway, I will just say that if you're posting something you know you didn't originate, the general best practice is to give credit to the originator, or just to say, "I forget where I got this from but blah blah..."

^ this is what i have been doing for more than 10 years in the community and this is water is wet territory, don't believe me ask mr. alek rolstand/teevester how many times have quoted him in my blog, and videos(even when we are in fighting terms)....

The only time I won't do that personally is with originators who've told me they do not want me crediting them (I've had a few old school guys request I not mention them because they're out of PUA and me mentioning them always leads to guys remembering, then looking up and contacting them out of the blue and I guess they're worried about their post-pickup lives being sullied with their earlier pickup artistry).

^ see i would never do that i want to give credit were credit is do, if that would happened to me, i would pass on the article...

I don't know why Gun didn't post in past threads of yours about AIs/pAImAIs, maybe he didn't see them, or what have you. Dunno that history.

Honestly as a mod I don't particularly want to weigh in on anybody's side here. I brought up the attribution stuff, but otherwise, I'm not going to yell at Gun for not being gentler in how he responded to you, I'm not going to yell at you for not attributing properly, or get involved in "is expanding on a concept the same as developing it" or whatnot, lol.

^unfortunately you are.... basically you are saying "skills you stole this from gun and did not credit him" subcommunication.... come on chase, if i am you i would have talk like you have in the past to me and gunwitch in pm OR ON THE TRIBAL FORUM, what is the point of the TRIBAL FORUM??????? why air this stuff in public, this is not even my freaking type of game AND IT DID NOT WORK IT MADE THE GIRL CRY...i just opened, i mean if you tell me i stole "gunwitch 3 keys" would a freaking normal occurrance that every natural does, is ridiculous....

By the way chase, where is the attribution you want me to credit, it has been 3 days i am waiting for gun to post what he claims i stole....

I'm not especially viewing Gun as being a mod in this thread. It's just an attribution dust-up between a couple of senior guys. Which I saw plenty of times back on mASF.

If I was Gun I would've been gentler with you, personally. But then I wouldn't being Gun if I was coming on here all gentle-like ;)

Nah i don't need gently, i can take it, what i don't want is, someone is an admin or a mod, fuck with you, and then you are not allow to fight back cause you get banned or suspended.... I am skills, i been doing dance floor game in nightclubs, i been defending the community against mras, redpillers, mgtow, and puahaters.... More importantly i do cold approach in loud nightclubs, this for me is a little scratch in an mma fight, gun has seen me destroyed trolls, he thought cause he is a mod, and he treathen me to ban me, that i would be like ok boss, and keep my mouth shot. But skills the original got woken up.... and gun knows that, so if i am going down i am going down swinging.... i know he has been trying to go into my private pm, and try to ban me for a while.... this time i am not going to get bullied anymore, he has been bullying me behind his mod powers for a while i kept my mouth shot, and pm you chase, but it did not work... so i got a do what i got a do a hit the bully right in the mouth... Also if we need to discuss things like this in person cool too... ( you seen the pms, and the way he talk to me in pm, and you saw how he talk to me in vision post, and you saw how he ban my ips) and look at his level of paranoia(why he did not do this in pm why he has to do this publicly:

Nope haven't banned anyone manually in any way that I can think of since Velasco, with that exact message multiple complaints thing as reason.

I don't know if Velasco managed to hack me, or if it's autobanning IPs he is trying to use, or he was on a VPN in NYC that uses same IP many others use.

Gun

^ why not send this on pm to you... this shit need to stop... i know velasco did not do this shit! He is just a bullie, always have been with the women of nextasf, always will be.... The reason we have problems is cause i fucking beat up bullies in the street he try to fuck with present a female poster i confronted him... since then he has a hard on for me...

To be fair, if you originated an entire branch of seduction, as Gun did with the whole sexual vibe / nonverbal thing (at least in terms of the online PUA community... obviously there've been guys doing that throughout history, but Gun was the first to codify it), anyone coming after you talking about that whether he traces it directly back to your or not is probably going to have been influenced at least a bit by your stuff.

^ good for him... and that is great! and i know he influence and help teevester and bacchaus and some of the guys here at the start, and that is good, i don't doubt this... but he is paranoid and think everyone is stealing.... like this post sample...

60 YOC owed a lot to Gunwitch, I'd agree. If you read GWM and then read 60 there's a whole lot of overlap. That's not to take anything from 60. 60's stuff is also great.

^ i read both there is overlap but they are totally different, 60 relies on none verbal and micro escalation... Gunwitch game now a days is nothing like that... does not mean 60yoc stole gunwitch, influence yes.... But the word "steal" i don't think so...

RSD copied absolutely everybody. I had a reader meet TD at a VIP table in some LA club and spend an hour telling him all this stuff he got from me... deep diving, Law of Least Effort, a bunch of stuff... he said TD was interested and wanted to talk to me and he was going to set up a meet between us. And I was like "No fucking way... TD never met a PUA whose methods he wouldn't steal and turn into a product of his own!" I sent that email right to the trash box.

^ i know he stole from a bunch of people, that we agree on...

That said, PUA is also a community, and once you get ideas out there it's not always easy to remember where they came from. You can have independent rediscoveries... or guys who did in fact learn things from you, but don't remember that's where they got it from.

i got it from the field, puas can do similar shit, i have been doing 60 yoc, david d cocky funny, grandmaster, since i am 17 before there was a community, i did not STEAL OR READ FROM GUNWITH OR SWINGCAT or masf or _________ fill in the blank the fighting stance, is SOMETHING THAT I CAME UP WITH IN THE FIELD NATURALLY, i already gave a sample and i can go with million of examples of commonalities: opening singing, pulling out dick, grabbing her phone and calling myself as a misscalled, fucking from behind and pulling condom out.... and on and on, shit people will do naturally without reading.... AGain that is how we find out who is kj when the dude does not do what everybody and their mother does naturally when they are good with women... come on i can't believe i am wasting time going in circle explaining this to mpuas??

I used to have things I thought I independently came up with, and I'd go around feeling proud of myself for coming up with this new thing, and then I'd read some old post by a guy I'd studied a lot and be like, "Whoops, lol, there he is talking about that thing I thought I came up with on my own, and I definitely read this post before. Well that's embarrassing."
^ i don't study gunwitch a lot, again i don't study gunwitch a lot, i don't study gunwitch a lot... hoovering concept i do this naturally so does every other natural, social, sexual, emotional cool concept, being persistant and not premature ejecting great... projecting sexual animalistic desire awesome.... That is my extend of my knowladge of gunwitch, nothing else,, and most of that stuff i don't even do in my game... I don't copy or imitate or try to be like nobody i try to be like skills(the stuff i do is pretty unique specially on the dance floor and texting and sexual humor).....

I have also seen it a lot with guys from the GC audience... one of our old moderators sent me this long message telling me about this new tactic he was developing that he felt was quite brilliant. It was something from one of my articles from like 6 years earlier... pretty much verbatim. I'm certain he must have read it, internalized it, forgotten it, then had it bubble up at some point and thought it was an original idea.

^ not what happened here, i was an a club, girl bump into me, i overexagerated and cause a shit storm, and did the fighting stance, she cried...

This is part of why academics gets so nasty. All the citations, and refutations, and needs for attribution, etc. You read a scientific paper and the first third is giving credit to a bunch of different prior authors. It's good for background and building up a solid foundation for the paper to come, but it also makes the idea of writing a paper feel like a real task.

Anyway... attribution, what can you say.

People care about getting credit for their stuff.

If they didn't, they wouldn't put it out there.

It's often going to lead to nasty dustups.

^ chase you can repeat attribution all you want, I DON'T READ GUNWITCH, I DID NOT READ THIS IN MASF, I DID NOT READ SWINCAT, I WAS NOT IN MASF, I NEVER READ MASF, I NEVER REAN WAY OF GUN, I DID NOT STEAL THIS, I DID NOT STEAL THIS, I DID NOT STEAL THIS, I DID NOT STEAL THIS....

lets not go in circles, tired of wasting my energy on this silly subject...

P.s. in case this gets deleted i taken multiple screen shots...

Last edited:

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Not crazy enough to fabricate this by any means.. not my best work also by any means spelling and typos, just showing it to give SOME "proof"

Hell it's a way old product, simplified version of my current products WAY back, so no threat to give away free or anything.

Page 87 is 2003ish Approach induction simplified vs Formhandle PAIMAI he and I and Crablouse worked out in threads. Workable in field shit vs theory of the time.

And other attached in next reply with hands up opener, again, wanna think i'm crazy enough to make this up, ill call in ex customers, 100 guys if I have to, Way of Gun was a product and this is a track I uploaded from it.

Attachments

• Dynamic Sex Life.pdf
    383.2 KB · Views: 24

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hands up opener original:

Not saying on either NO WAY you weren't discovering same thing from being in field, its male to female dynamics, these things are up in the air.

I'm a stickler when I remember I specific championed an idea in community though, then I see it taught by someone else with no credit.

Barring a few guys who've given me so much credit, so many plugs, it gets redundant.

Gun

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
i fucking beat up bullies in the street he try to fuck with present a female poster i confronted him... since then he has a hard on for me...

WOW with the online tough guy shit, come on we're, both a little too old for that shit.

AND

When two faggot ass admins, are cyber sexing with a chick on skype, and she comes in the chatroom being a cunt. You chime in

"AHHHH YEAH ITS ON, WHAAAAAAAT Gun Vs PRESENT!" egged shit on.

Weren't defending her from a bully by a stretch. Were white knighting couple of lame forum mods webcam skank being a bitch.

Why I started Telegram chat and took all their traffic, and didn't invite you no, cause ya helped to ruin that place, egged on no moderation (end of the place), webcam skanks the fag moderators were protecting.

Gun

>