Calls & Texts  The importance of Momentum when it comes to Texting

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
First what is momentum:
-The strength or force that something has when it is moving. : the strength or force that allows something to continue or to grow stronger or faster as time passes. : the property that a moving object has due to its mass and its motion.

Before I make my point i will give you some analogies:

If you recall in the book the game, style met some girl in day game, got her number, looked her up and she was some type of model or something... He started thinking of what to say when he called her, and all type of scenarios of the phone call in his mind, then he started saying i will call her later, then i will call her tomorrow, then i will call her in a week, then he never called her....

-Back in the days some coaches had a rule of: "wait 3 days to call her" so she can wonder about you and you don't come across needy and you sub communicate you have stuff going on in your life. (now a days this would be texting suicide, totally kill odds, i never advised that stupidity not even back then)

- have you ever met a girl amazing chemistry, strong interaction, you exchange numbers.... "I am going to text her Later" "shit! i am going to text her tomorrow" "nah maybe Wednesday" and then you never text or if you did text she lost the interaction mojo and ghosted.

- Have you ever met a girl seduced her, and then slept with her, and then things got awkward cause you never texted and then it got prolong and then eventually you never talked again. ( I teach you how to avoid this here)

- Last week I met a gorgeous girl, strong interaction, strong chemistry, I did everything properly in person and in texting, easy peachy, got her super pumped and invested as fuck, and then I got busy told her "talk to you later" then this became: "i will text her later" "i will text her tomorrow", then i never texted her back, which is the reason for this post...

My point is, since I am big on odds (greatest action that give you the return in investment strategy wise aka game).

most of us and women in general, have gotten gen z attention spams, tik tok is killing it exploiting this factor, but most of us have very short attention spams in general that could cause a stop momentum in interactions from our end or her perception on her end or in fairness we actually get busy.

Women also have state changes, but we get state changes to. So my point is that is best to keep the momentum on the interaction GOING, text right then and there and cont. with the interaction does not have to be a lot of hard work, but fight the inner procrastination* that at times happens with interactions....

*What procrastination means?

: to be slow or late about doing something that should be done : to delay doing something until a later time because you do not want to do it, because you are lazy, etc. See the full definition for procrastinate in the English Language Learners Dictionary. procrastinate. verb.

Last edited:
>