The irregular texting trick that gets her hooked

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
In my first text conversation with a girl, I aim to generate a lot of tension. Then, I drop dead at the most tension-filled part of the conversation after she has replied. I reply 24 hours later and the girl will always text back immediately.

After behaving like this several times (especially during parts of heavy flirting where I just disqualified the girl, but its not so much disqualification that she’ll go fully into auto rejection between the time I stop responding and the time I start responding again), I am starting to have a cool effect on her!

Because im dragging this tension out over a couple of days, a lot of investment is generated from the girl. She’ll be thinking about it in her conscious and subconscious mind. She will be on her toes and might get insecure that she scared me off, so she’ll double text me. Or start complaining about my awful texting habits to try to move things forward with me.

The longer I can keep this up before the date the better. But the minute I get rid of all the tension texting, and go into unnecessary small talk - I’ve waded into dangerous territory. I always hop out quick. because its boring, attraction killing conversation that drastically reduces my chances of her actually meeting up with me

Some guys think girls want to small talk through text when the girls ask stuff like “how are you” or “how is your night going?” It’s not true. Sometimes you’ll find that it’s an invitation from her for you to build rapport with her. in this case you can generate tension with rapport building, rather than heavy flirting.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is good stuff Fog. My texting game has always been weak at best.

Can you post some examples of 1 or 2 of these successful text threads? Not sure exactly what you mean by creating tension here. But this is a really good piece of tech that seems to position you as the guy who's terrible at keeping up with their phone (which is attractive these days if done right), keeping you scarce, and getting a lot of good investment.

Yeah I'd really love to see some example threads here, that would be great if so.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I second the motion to see some examples, I think it would be helpful to understand as examples.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
congrats rob u made it to human rank

let me back up and give u guys an example of this 1 woman i ended up banging from tinder

at that point in time my bio had strong sexual undertones and lots of qualification in it. i targeted it to girls who are comfortable with the idea of quick same day sex with random strangers. My opening routine at this point was also targeted to these girls

example

so ...this one broad matches with me and i escalate sexually immediately. she was receptive and readily agreed to come over.

the issue? she was "busy." She said she would be busy for the next week (it ended up being 10 days). kept giving stupid excuses too. I was very persistent in trying to bang her quicker - i couldnt figure out whether she was actually busy or if i needed to build more value. Think I asked her like 3 times, I knew there was a risk of losing her due to negative compliance. I made sure to spike attraction every single time after this to make up for any lost value.

After the third time of her saying she was not free, I called her out on her flaky behaviour with a pre-emptive IOD-DHV combo (thanks mystery). tension! She defended herself immediately. I had to make a decision about how quick to respond. I was in good shape. By the way she responded, i knew i wouldnt take a huge attainability hit by being slow to respond because of A) her investment levels. and B) because i had already set a pattern of replying slow. So i could afford to respond slow and drive her crazy. I responded 24 hours later by qualifying her for defending herself. it worked well because it was a reward for her having to wait so long for things to resolve between us. yes, lots of investment rob. There was still a couple of days to go so i disappeared for another 36 hours. I believed she was getting used to my consistent 24-hours-later responses.

Here are the messages of what I have just described.

fog: dont be certain about getting in my pants unless u bring ur a+++ game and have a bit of luck on ur side. ;) the last time someone was this flaky towards me they scared me off
ocean: i can say the same for you in terms of getting into my pants! but flaky?? thats a stretch, I’m one of the most not flaky people i know if thats any consolation? besides its not like i keep cancelling on set days, ive merely told you what works for me and what doesnt. if you scare this easily maybe youre not for me *thinking face*
fog (24 hours later): i think its admirable that ur standing up for yourself :) dont worry I’m not running away cuz i suspect we have a lot in common darling! and u might have one of my weaknesses. but i cant be sure yet
ocean: ive never been one to take things lying down, so dont think i wont get feisty ;) and would i really be wasting both of our time if i didnt have at least one of your weaknesses? *thinking face* what are your other ones? i may check some more boxes
fog (36 hours later): my biggest weakness is a personality *laughing face*
ocean: oh perfect! cuz what i lack in height i make up for with personality and funniness

it was smooth sailing from there. As she was leaving my house she said this:

ocean: i like being kept on my toes and you were a whirlwind

Tip 1: Drawing out plan making

to maintain a little bit of tension in every part of the conversation, you should drag out the plan making too. you do not want these plans you're making to ever be rock solid between you two. keep her guessing. drawing out the plan making will also help in situations where the girl is not free for an extended period of time.

I ALWAYS ask the girl about her schedule first. Once i find out her schedule, then I tailor my responses and response speed to her availability.

1. If the girl is only free after 4 days i do this:

- Don't reply for 24 hours after she tells me her schedule.
- Get back to her after the 24 hours with a cryptic text like "i have good news" and then tell her you can probably hang out on a certain day.
- The day after that, finally make plans with the girl.

I did this in my initial conversation with the girl above before transitioning into some deeper tension tactics.

Tip 2: Texting frequency

In regards to frequency in general, i will text with the girl quite frequently the day I meet her - then send her 1-2 messages every 1-2 days afterwards till shes free. This means I am frequently leaving her on read.

Last edited:

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In my first text conversation with a girl, I aim to generate a lot of tension. Then, I drop dead at the most tension-filled part of the conversation after she has replied. I reply 24 hours later and the girl will always text back immediately.
While others worry that pickup is dead or dying this video with the same advice was watched 2 million times.

But hey, it's totally cool that you figured out the same thing on your own. :)

I second the motion to see some examples, I think it would be helpful to understand as examples.
So I started watching Based Zeus on YouYube to improve my non-existent texting -> messaging game lol. He has some really solid texting advice. With his help I could answer some individual guys' messaging questions across the board if I had unlimited time. So the short advice is if you need messaging advice just watch Zeus on YouTube. The fact that he doesn't give you exact lines but count on you to be creative and fill in the blanks suits me.

Zeus has 1.3 million YouTube subscribers. Pickup is dying and my ass. :p

This topic perhaps would have been a better fit to the Tips & Tricks section?

>