the key to good sexual framing is in your face

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i don’t know why this is never explicitly talked about beyond good sub communications. that term term is too vague and includes body language and facial micro expressions. micro expressions can’t be faked. but they also happen in a split second, and unless the chick is super dialed in and most likely a little older she’s just not going to notice. what i’m going to talk about also masks micro expressions o an extent. the body language part just get handled by lifting weights, stretching your chest (everywhere really), focusing on standing up straight with relaxed shoulders.

sexual framing is such a obscure term really. for the context of what i’m writing i am talking about discussing sex in a fun nonjudgmental way that doesn’t seem needy or try hard and also does not trigger a slut defense. you can go pretty explicit and direct and not trigger asd nowadays, but i don’t see the point unless she’s so down you could fuck her in the bathroom. save that shit for the sex location.

a couple examples of sexual framing would be to point at a regular guy (not some 6’3 jacked stud) and be like “that guys looking at you” and you point to him. when she looks accuse her of wanting to fuck him. obviously it’s some regular guy and she doesn’t. if he’s really hot you’ll seem insecure and she might wanna fuck him. this is also very challenging because you’re basically accusing her of having low standards but it’s all done in jest.

another would be to use “what would you do if”s. basically “so what would you do if you met a guy and you really liked him so you’re like ‘okay i’m gonna fuck this guy’ and when you get to his house he has a micro penis? would you do it anyway?” this is framing her as someone who would go home with a guy and even logically justify it. that’s exactly the person you want her to be.

to get away with this stuff your facial expressions really need to be dialed in. you need to control your smiles, smug grins, and eyes very deliberately. an example would be squinting your eyes and looking her up and down in a flirty disapproval. a good way to get this stuff down is to watch overly dramatic movies and soap operas. prime time soaps are far easier to stomach than the day time garbage. i got this idea from julien and it’s brilliant. also watch juliens infield. out of everyone’s infields i’ve seen julien definitely has the best body language and facial expressions i’ve seen and it’s not even close. it’s just totally exaggerated like an overly dramatic actor and that’s what you’re going for.

the overly dramatic sub comms are good but understand they have their place. anytime you’re doing emotional spiking, which is part of what sexual frames accomplish when done in this teasing manner, turn up the expressions. when you’re in a lower energy place connecting turn down the expressions significantly. you can still set sexual frames from a lower energy place. but it needs to come more from a place of passion, intrigue, and a slower devolving arousal if you will. your expressions don’t become any less important during this time. they just need to be dialed down and less dramatic. i prefer to not even actually talk about sex during this time and instead talk about things like emotions and spontaneity, and adventure. this stuff is not directly sexual but can still create a feeling that sex is not a big deal.

if you have the problem of not showing intent just ignore sexual framing temporarily and start learning to show calibrated intent. once you’ve learned to show intent and your fucking some girls but lose a lot because you come across as desperate, sexual framing is going to be your friend. at this point you need to stop showing intent so much. instead qualify her (but not too much) and start using sexual framing. qualifying is as simple as saying “you know what you actually seem pretty cool” after she does something you like.

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
another would be to use “what would you do if”s. basically “so what would you do if you met a guy and you really liked him so you’re like ‘okay i’m gonna fuck this guy’ and when you get to his house he has a micro penis? would you do it anyway?” this is framing her as someone who would go home with a guy and even logically justify it. that’s exactly the person you want her to be.

I really like this one!

It is clear from what you are typing that you do things differently to me. Not saying it is wrong, just I do not feel I can contribute.

if you have the problem of not showing intent just ignore sexual framing temporarily and start learning to show calibrated intent. once you’ve learned to show intent and your fucking some girls but lose a lot because you come across as desperate, sexual framing is going to be your friend. at this point you need to stop showing intent so much. instead qualify her (but not too much) and start using sexual framing. qualifying is as simple as saying “you know what you actually seem pretty cool” after she does something you like.

Good advice for beginners.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
yeah i got what would you do shit from julien. you can basically say anything without making her mad because it creates the feelings but in a hypothetical situation sort of like a role play. you can even take it as far as “what would you do if some guy just came up to you and called you a bitch.” it’s a weird little social hack i guess you could say. just “what you do if....”

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yeah i got what would you do shit from julien. you can basically say anything without making her mad because it creates the feelings but in a hypothetical situation sort of like a role play. you can even take it as far as “what would you do if some guy just came up to you and called you a bitch.” it’s a weird little social hack i guess you could say. just “what you do if....”

Yes it is called using a proxy. He seems to use them differently than me, but still good stuff. I have never been inspired by Julien since his vibe and way of thinking differs from mine (all fine). He also seems to favor different vibes of interaction to me - I like more smooth and calm. To me Julien is ALL STIMULATION is GOOD STIMULATION :) but hey if he masters it, that's all good!

To each our weapons.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
the good thing about julien is he has a lot of infield. when i was really new i mostly learned from infield. i figures out a lot of technical concepts from watching what the rsd guys do. because they sure as shit weren’t teaching it. so i didn’t have a name for anything. it always seemed like they knew something i didn’t and weren’t going to teach it in their products.

that’s what lead me to my search for old school content. the shit is buried and i wonder how long it will even be readily available. it’s sad but moving forward i don’t think there’s really anywhere to learn to learn basic fundamentals of game. and the fundamental concepts are 90% of it. they’re simple but in practice can be quite difficult to fully grasp and apply. a lot of people just need simple corrections. i told one of my friends he should make more eye contact and he fucked three girls that week. granted he’s 6’3 and jacked but hadn’t had that kind of success since college. he ended up knocking one of them up and is now married to her lol. the point is small corrections go a long way.

>