The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How Do I Put this for Getting Girls.

That's the worse part. Because there's also many things to put at every angle.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girlschase should not fall into the trap of labels, especially since all of us have a lot of gifts

All of us are blessed in a sense and that we can help a lot of people.

Yea, probably many people are negative. Your mind need that so you stay sane. But really, the timeline to that surface level negativity is influenced by many variables that includes economics to literally everything, even medicine, youth.

We just don't want to look at it.

There's a quote. "Everyone wants to blame Facebook but the Russians never influenced you to vote."
There's truth in both. There's blame on facebook and there's personal responsibility. And then there's many other things

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Missed Talking Points

i am pretty sure that many of our ancestors died, without their ideas being discussed. Because people were calling them crazy.

Did you guys know? I waited for 8 years before Girlschase pop up in 2012. I kinda search online prior as a teen but GC only appeared later and everything just 'clicked'.

Skills bring up an amazing post on threats you faced as you get better.

i am pretty sure that the world, all of us is not ready for what is going to happen during year 2000-2100. It's judgement day, where the heinous of human action as well as the most admirable of human action will be documented.

Hear this from me. What you thought that people called "crazy" but was actually insightful?

it will appear. It will pop up.

I write this post so that I will be one of the first. Todd Valentine of RSD, his information on women, will not be nerdy, lame, geeky, crazy.

So I recommend you guys. All Girlschase members. Document. Fucking Document every fucking thing on your life, as best as you can.
because you might be a legend.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
All of us agree.
- Women are Unhappy.

All of us Girlschase members also agree that females get what they want. So what the fuck is going on? How are females both of them?

Here's here.

- Why Females are Weird (State Stacking is achieved by Social media, but Phase of Individual is still at experiment phase)

- Why we fight over married women when we get older (phase of individual)
- Why members of Girlschase argue (Both Phase of Individual and State Stacking of a particular individual is different from another Girlschase member.)
- Why you argue over mask (phase of individual and phase of society (your society, not the actual world society as a whole) then State Stacking of state)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
it's amazing.

Even Girlschase members are in this trap. The trap where the Democrats think that the world revolves around Washington DC.

They..... the Democrats/Girlschase members/my Asian society/any echo chamber really..... are like the youths on Tiktok. They think that everyone knows what 'sus' is, or any business jargon per se.

That post by Chase is amazing, but I hope that everyone is not reading too much into social media, or any one perspective. All of those perspective are valid in one way or another.

My mistake however, is trying to force Chase to get out of his own timeline, without recognizing that he is at the Rationalization position (my Blueprint) where he needs to make sense of all the states that he has accumulated, seen.

HAHAHA! Fuck. I'm a GAWD. I can do anything.
im out of the matrix again and again. Fuck you guys. :) Lolx.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Hey, have you consider that maybe......"

Adding some notes to Girlschase opener topic by Chase, over here. I didn't add it there because it is not an opener.
Anyway, this sentence
is neutral, but do it with an good intention, helps.

Hey - attention
You - Addressing the person
Consider - Knocking at the door of the state instead of attacking it
That maybe - Questioning the state and preparing for transitioning

As always, Don't abuse certain things. Girlschase knowledge + my blueprint, can make you learn how to make 7.6 billion people, kiss your ass and love it. You can make other GC members kiss your ass too. :) But don't.

But yea, life's better when things are build with positivity. Because you are actually building people.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
We have a gift.

Girlschase members, I know that we don't see the world as black and white and just pasting that people are getting Negative.

But we are kinda doing that.

We can solve this problem. With free content, and sequencing it properly, by knowing who they are before and who we want them to be, after.

We can solve many people 'states', especially for women.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm scaring people I guess.

They are already homeless from family friends due to seduction.

- homeless due to seduction
- homeless due to school system
- homeless due to politics

Me revealing this just makes people feel like shit.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I realize that I am against marriage for many reasons.

- toxic Asian Culture
- toxic parenting
- islam and hypocrisy
- religion and manipulation
- business and structure of society

There's just so many things that I hate. Fucking idiot. Religion has destroyed many people lifes. So is Asian Culture. They fucking deserve the shit that they get. Their cries on why the world is bad to them

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Keeping up with the posting when there's no responses.

When you are getting high value, girls don't respond to you. When you are getting high value, other high level men stop responding.

Girls do this because they are also quietly evaluating their risk of losing free resources. Readers may start avoid my post for many reasons.

- I have not comprehend well
- what I say is highly accurate. Thus nothingness.
- Jealousy because I hit a lot of nerve points
- This guy is too crazy. I just want a girlfriend.
- this guy is too crazy. I just want dating content. Not change my entire existence

The journey between Jester and King is interesting. It happens everywhere, for every craft.

I know I'm heading somewhere good, in my writing.

When you are a Jester, Lieutenant, you will not be responded to, much. Because there's only one CEO. and there's jealousy. Most of us males, hates that pressure of not getting responded. But that's the journey of being a King, in any craft and in any field. The manipulation is that.

This is the final piece of what separates high level men. Billionaires is the same too I guess. High level manipulation.

The King weakness however is that everyone is kissing his ass.

The Jester gets away with this. Because he's not inventing the play. He is the stay of the play.
Sidenote: Example of why Neymar sucks when he leaves Messi.

It's amazing how everything is linking for me.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Bismarck might have mistaken fundamental level as game level, on his article.

This happens with everyone, even high level guys. Need to set some time to pinpoint this nuance. They are so fine line.

Maybe I miss something too

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's dirty.

Power is very dirty. Darkknight and I had a passing agreement on the chats that you have to be ruthless when guys randomly tries to interrupt conversations.

It's ugly. Similarly, the US election. The 'SUDDENLY' red states turns blue. And lack of reporting.
How can you expect 7.6 billion people to believe in a certain common sense of reality? Everything is gone.

When Obama called Trump racist, I knew we are gone, as a society. Not just United States, but the world. Obama used to be what is called "grace", "nice", and "good".

I apologise to GC members many months back on one particular idea. Because while it seems that I win on surface level, I rather lose because I want to have that fundamental baseline of reality. I hold that dearly. I try to hold so in the future.

In doing so, I still get treated well over here. Because no matter what, that reality stays consistent.

Hector and Chase noted that they avoid sleeping with married women. I have 2.
- I cannot be judge, jury and executioner because I did those to get in power per se. Thus I don't believe in preaching that it is wrong. I just keep quiet.

- The world is gone, like Obama when he called Trump a racist. Perhaps and I know this in my soul, the world has never been on same reality. And the internet reveals this. We all operate from our own state.

The most enlightening thing is, I see this glitch between everyone's realities. I feel I can do anything. And any psychopath or those who are generally non-emotional, can use my blueprint.

They will win in life.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Categories of Customers

If Biden wins, I be surprised but it teaches me a lesson. That at every moment in time, there's 3 categories of customers.

- The Devoted
- The Turnover
- The Masses

In 2016, I was the masses. I ask Girlschase why Trump wins. In 2020, I become the devoted but that does not matter.

Despite Zac not being blind to thinking that Trump will win, he forgots something. That at the end of the day, whether you are Girlschase or Amazon, the masses, the low information voters, make a bulk of your business. They make you money.

That's life. I hate to say it.
My fault lies in not realizing that while I am right, the masses are either yes or no.
Now Zac, what does this have to do with girls?

Remember when I said that guys should categorize girls? Yeap. You must categorize girls
- those who are ready for sex
- those who are kinda ready for sex (date compression)
- those who do not like you/social circle/social media

Use this. You will win. At any moment in time, the masses exist.

If you are a long term GC member here, yes you can offer your great content. People will love you and this are very important things, but the masses always enter in and out of Girlschase. You must remember that. So what if Zac thinks that you are awesome? The masses are those people who make you money in business. The ones who help you break even. The masses are guys like me who go to gym every start of the year and disappear by February. Haha :)

z@c+

That's the secret. I will be aggressive unfortunately. I thought the world is fair. I realize that the world is a freaking circus. God doesn't exist. Even if I have found that there is an argument for higher power. But in the meantime, we here on earth. Power is everything.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why Society today can't advanced.

Too many regulations/The Stupid People/The Cockblockers/Your Family/Your friends

Now. Dear GC members, don't be too excited. You do this too. Everyone do this too, in places that you are not well informed. You are a fucking cockblocker per se too. You just need to know where you are doing it.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm not a US citizen.

I'm not a US citizen.
Chase noted that I'm too 'end of history'.
Girlschase members in the past noted, i'm too dark.

But
I have always been right historically at least 70% of the time. That's fact. That is just fact.
As the US gets polarized, Girlschase members should not worry. Because in a world where the lines is blurred.

Girlschase members bestfriends are self aware Asians and heavily Islamic/christian upbringing. So yea. In a world where the lines is blurred, self aware asians with sex repressed society and culture, I am your best friend.

Because we are used to how dirty and toxic life is. It's considered "normal".

I recommend all Girlschase members to find people like me. Not tooting my own horn. Michael Malice is a great person to follow. His knowledge, you just improvise it and applied on girls, dating. You will get all the pussy that you ever want.

It's playing that blurry line of reality.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I learnt so many "dark" things from this Election.

I'm blessed to be able to see nuances given when I was born. I actually learnt so many things during this election. Even the "dark" strategies. Like how to insert something you planning to do that is illegal between your sentences. But the society won't catch.

Chase will probably say Zac, that's enough. "Dark" strategies is not encouraged here.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I like to caution. Skills like many PUAs are great. But they often missed the 'feel' part.

How do I put this. This is analogy below.

Skills: True Neutral
Chase: True Neutral (but access to chaotic Neutral)
Hector: Chaotic Good
Teevster: Chaotic Neutral

Skills, other high level PUAs always note that we need substantial evidence, something tangible.
The thing is every manipulation is intangible. It's not literal. It starts at the advertising.

Yes, we can't prove it that those Democraps cheat for now. Lolx. But that's the idea!

I know this is hard to prove but that's the idea!
You can't prove it. It's like faith. You can't prove it.

Now how do I bridge that gap though. This is how girls used this against you. You think you need "logical sequence".

Girls at process level is not linear.
Girls at fundamental level are linear.

Damn it. I don't think you can. It's like you need to taste sugar to know it yourself.

z@c+

i'm Girlschase Evil Slayer :) because I see all this nuance. And See is not literal.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ben Shapiro notes.

"There's never a perfect answer".

Ben is right. Biden winning is just accelerating the hell. Me wanting Trump to win is because me like Ben Shapiro, and Dave Rubin, is just wanting the stop gap of Trump before the US goes woke.

So Zac, How does this apply to girls?

Marriage doesn't solve your problem.
Children doesn't solve your problem.
There's no right time to start a business.

It's either your kids will pay the price or you. There's no shame in your kids paying the price for Joe Biden election, as an example. It's just life.

z@c+

>