The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
[High Level Stuff]

How does a battle arena look like, when high level guys battle it out? There's only one reality but there's many mental mosque.

Example: If Zac is in the arena with let's say Smith, Zac's job is making sure that he put Smith in the Mental Mosque.

that's part of the play of existence, manipulation.

p.s:

If you run a business, this is the secret. It can be used as dark arts. It's nothing personal, everyone implies.

i guess it is what it is.
z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Objective - Accept yourself as a male
Feel - Actually feel it
What You Do - Compliance

Environment - Logistics :)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You got to be curious about everything.

I guess as you get more pussy, money, you do get complacent, fat and claim that everything is too lame from that newbie or that jealous guy.

I guess you do get fat from pussy too.

I guess that's life. You gotta to keep being curious. Maybe find something you like and associates it with girls and social nuances.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yea....

I'm pretty confident that one day, the world governments will come for me. To probably help them develop a narrative, likely to help them build a mental process that will eventually help them build a weapon.

But for now: Here's how to use BLM to get girls.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For Business, Girls, Society.

Leveraging at all variables, is everything

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girlschase members only need to do one thing.

Girlschase members just need to create the perception that all variables of him is completed.

Why Do Girls Hate Men with solo travel photos? It implies that you are searching. And FEMALES hate incompleteness. That's how selfish they are in wanting dick. Female Solipsism

"With great power, comes great responsibility" (it's still voluntary) - z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I noted that Derek Chauvin might get convicted but I don't know.

I find it quite something else.

Let me get this straight. Okay, facts already flies out the window. It's gone. The world we live in, that's gone. Sure, i am hyperbolic, but we are heading there.

Girlschase members and myself, recently had a chat. We were talking about how keeping our anonymity from our jobs, life.

But if we are not out in the open in social media, then the only picture being available to be painted, is theirs. And worse is that not only you have no sense of social media for people to grasp who you are to then have the society to protect yourself, anyone can and will double down and paint you in a bad light because you don't have any image out in the open.

This is where my head is at now.

I'm not sure if Chase has a full view of this. We live in a 'new internet hybrid reality hybrid post modernism world'.

I don't think Chase, myself or anyone gets to grasp how crazy this is. It is an information Warfare.

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I see mistakes from myself and almost every high level people.

They become fat.
Not Addressing the vehicle, let alone build the vehicle.

I realize that this is what they mean by hardwork. Because I am literally working from not self awareness to actually building the vehicle and then communicate that vehicle and testing whether it works.

I need to communicate this post to Girlschase members, you who are reading this and make sure that you read it and then whether my post communicates my original idea.

That's the meaning of hardwork, and high level people can't communicate this, because they can't, not sure and building the vehicle of bridging your idea is another matter altogether.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"It saddens me to hear that, because she skipped all the way to "approaching is bad. Period." When in reality, it can make a stranger's day when done respectfully. The moral here is, "stay classy, gents." Obviously you should always be respectful. But it makes even more of a difference right now."

My head is at a different place.
I used to look at it as one occurrence.

It is transparent to me that even the intermediate and high level guys still have this weakness.
This "stay classy" "respectful" is BS. It's trash. It's the biggest lie on earth.

Biggest trash on earth.

Her job is to virtue signal, a fucking lot.

z@c+

>