The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
DarkKnight recently bring an insight which solidify what I already know.

Girls are limited in their options. And yes.

We all are limited in some ways. It's scary as I get wiser (older), I recognize this limitation with the people around me. It's good to have ego and it helps filter the people you do not want. The safest way to not be limited too much is earning at least 8k per month, and making sure that you don't spend too much on stupid shit, and that includes her and your kids.

Chase, if you are reading this. I like if you can write about men being limited if one is not careful.

Your humility is refreshing. Bless :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So Mike Silvertree didn't respond to my post. Oh common man. Stop rocking on your Old Silverback Status ass. HAHAHAHA :)

Anyway, I find it interesting how 103,000 deaths in 3 months in the United States is considered chump change.

But it amplifies my finding.

- It's nothing personal
- zero Accountability

When you date girls, amplify zero accountability. Amplify 'it's nothing personal' variable.

At the end of the day, it's whether your goals are met. I will try my best to do it better,

But I know I am dreaming.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase should not brought up his marriage thing. I think I can pinpoint a few scenarios.

Haha. We all are limited and I hope DarkKnight understands this.

We all were talking on the General chat.

We all have egos and everything but we do have limitations.

Understanding your mental limitations, and your family mental limitations, and your friends mental limitations, and then your physical limitations.

Only then that you can kill Limiting beliefs. Not kill but yea. Kill it.

Beliefs are part of you. And every beliefs exixt.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Topics on my head:

- Respond to Alek Rolstad comment (as a post by itself)
- Respond to Chase comment (as a post by itself)

- Using Shades of Grey (Similar To How Priest Molest Girls Legally But You Are Doing Nothing illegal)
*Depends on Girlschase to allow. It's very fine line.

- Understanding Manipulation (Similar To How People Date Underage Girls While Claiming It As Friendship)

- Understanding Arbitrage
- Reactions, Results And Compliance, And What She Thinks
- Reading Under 20 Youths And How To Gauge Where The Market Is, Whether It Is in Business or Dating (Pickup)
- Older Men Manipulation Game. How Older Citizens Manipulate Government, Companies, etc
- Lover of Women versus Hating Women. Headline Reading versus What Actually Is Going On
- Marriage: A Phenomenon Where You Think You Are Her And She Is You, When really, it's not.
- Ego And Other High Level Men, How Other Men Pretends To Be Passive When They Proactive (and this is not always conscious)
- Friends. Who Are Your Real Friends
- Are Women Better Than Men Because It's Statistically True? Not true. Here's Why
- Principles vs Process vs Game Principle: They are all independent, yet work the same.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Add topics on head:

- The Shadow Side Of You: Why All Men Take Any Info For What They Look For At Face Value And Why Women Has Not Stop Feminism Is More To You Not Listening To That Shadow Side

- Skillsets, Life Principles versus Any Game Principles And Faith: Why Beginners And Even Yourself Give Up Before You Even Started.

- Chase Macro View versus Zac Micro View: Why Elite Level Players From All Fields Can't Seem To Recognize The Ladders That They Were From

No promises, but I'm hoping to write a lot during this downtime until 2021 and beyond

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I agree with Hector's article.

But

Chase and Hector seems to have passed that rainbow bridge. But part of me is them enjoying the fruits of their labour.

It's like marketers who think that they no longer need to market. How can I bridge that chasm between that shadow side and the front side...

That is my big question. Everytime I post an argument with Chase, he never outright denies my point of view.

I'm that shadow side.

I'm Agent Smith. Chase and Hector is Neo.

It's like the more they deny it.

Deny is the wrong word. More of like that shadow side must exist.

Women want to be love by us is the same as that shadow side. Men are passing by the city but man are not the city.

Man are not the city.

But I think he will agree with me. That man puts his input by causality, into the city.

Thus, man is responsible. But that does not mean that some cities are not like shit.

Because it exist.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What To Do If You Meet A Cop Who Harass You? It happened to Me. It really did

I had two experiences. One was in 2007-8. The other was 2015.

Let me share the 2007-8.

The first experience. I was hanging out at a public place. And this cop happens to get to know who i am based on friends of friends. While i was talking to people, he called out my name, and introduce himself that he knew me, and that he tells me that he is a cop, and had his ID on it.

This threw me off because i didn't know who he was. Deep down, i know it was manipulation and AMOG without really AMOG. The people around me were put off by him, too. He was condescending in his tone, and we know but kinda not (because that's how 'shades of grey' work).

Mind you, i wasn't weirding people out. He was shit of a person. Worse like that George floyd cop who kill him.
He did continue to be around me just enough for me to see him, and interrupting my interactions.

The key to dealing with shit cops is recognizing that they are like lawyers you hire when you are rich, to help you with taxes loopholes.

They play on the lines of 'shades of grey'.

Too aggressive on his bullshit tactics and he switch realities. He probably arrest, you. But my 2015 incident, a cop did uses 'shades of grey'. I got fined $50 for crossing a road.

Even though he know it was bullshit and it was raining.

There are shitty cops. Don't argue with them. It will be used against you. Learn how to play their game ONLY WHEN NECESSARY.

Most of them are just having a bad day, sometimes, and they want to flex their powers here and there, checking IDs and all the small stuff.
You can't hate them for doing that.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So,

Hello People!

So someone asked me about an old post. Let's see if i am able to help.
"I was looking at this old post from you 8 years ago and felt really identified. I am going through the same trouble... struggling to meet quality women."

He was basing this question on this post. https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/meeting-quality-women-via-friends-or.1730/

Apparently whenever i hear this question, i noted that there are 3 Categories of Quality women that guys are always looking for.

1)Girls who are rich, from either being an entrepreneur or father
2)Girls who are famous in a setting, often influencer, or social circle/dance club/a tribe that is known by the school, community
3)Girls who are famous in a setting. Let's say this quiet pub where it is located around rich people areas.

How do you get this girls?

Cold Approaches. There's no secret. And here's why you should not do social circle.

You will never get Number 1 category of girls. Close to impossible. They won't respond to random text messages from random numbers. They always date acquaintances of friends, who also happened to be from rich families, tribes.

or some sort of that they are famous for something. So, Number 1 is out of the question. Except COLD APPROACH. Even then you are still hitting blanks.

Number 2 category of girls

They are always in their own clique.
You won't get near them unless you are involved with the setting, whether that's thru partnership of schools, partnerships events or anything partnership related.

They live in their own world, and if you do not have something up to a decent level on what they thrive on. Let's say dance or business. You need to actually know your stuff to then mingle to then "get in". You need to have a "reason", and usually that reason is that you are somewhat known or somewhat upping your skills.

Lesson to get Number 2 category? COld Approach. Because it will take a lot of your time if you do what i tell you.

Now, the last.

Number 3 category of girls

You actually have to be what the girls want. IF the area has a lot of blazer and skirts, you wearing jeans and a random top will only turn them off unless you have your fundamentals tight and somewhat fit in with them, with a really expensive watch or a top with a blazer.

This category of girls, you need your conversation to carry you more than anything else. Because everyone is doing their own thing. Social nuances is crucial.

You also have to be careful that this girls will slot in into the boyfriend zone because they like to find a boyfriend that has her interest and job, all into one. She will talk to you about business as much to prevent compliance. So you need to be wary.

Lesson? Cold approach

Do update me if i have not address anything. I hope this helps.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Updated on Quality Girls

"Do you have any insights on where to find these high quality girls? Streets and bars are only leading me to average ones."

You have to go to rich bars, fancy cafes. Basically 'rich areas'.

Rich areas = where rich people hang out.

You don't have to spend money like crazy.
and actually go out more. Because Successful people are busy. They are always on the move.

My clients buy me $7 tea. It's wasting money to me. But hey, it comes with the territory

and they spending it on me.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm in a weird place of being jaded, but also enlightened.

I know my job is to put all things together, and present my workings to the world in many various forms.

I know that I will be remembered. My job is to keep posting my work. I'm way ahead of my time. But at times I do feel like I have no home. I'm a man out of time.

Like Captain America, and in no way I'm him and he is fiction, I'm a man out of time.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The Battle Is At Practical Level Or Mental Level

Darkknight happens to have this autorejection problem with girls. I been having this from 2012.

this is good problems.

However, i am not sure
if she is nervous because she likes you and value glitches where you are hot but you are not supposed to be hot, according to her.

But the lesson is all man tries to solve the problem at mental level.

There was a case recently here. Where a guy tries to be a sexy men but she is either needs date compression and/or he needs to stop persist and passive persist.

If she likes you, your job is to create situations, channel her energy. The practical stuff is just there as vehicles. Because women are "blind".

Faith is a funny word, to lead her on by faith.

Sidenote: False Rape Accusations is Men leading Women on by faith/buying temperature and the gap of Real Reality versus Advertising Reality (lets go afterparty, etc)

is too far apart for her. The gap is too far apart for women. And/or bad mental states from past. (which is absence of father, etc)

I am really a GAWD. Damn.....

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Sub-Zero

I know that you are not trolling but the last topic has gotten heat.

To go back to topic. If she is not being rude, let her talk about random things as a passing remark. Some women are like that. When they are horny or restless, they will keep doing that.

z@c+

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Sub-Zero

I know that you are not trolling but the last topic has gotten heat.

To go back to topic. If she is not being rude, let her talk about random things as a passing remark. Some women are like that. When they are horny or restless, they will keep doing that.

z@c+
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a topic about what I’ve asked. I’m talking about my own race of women, not others.

I also feel if I didn’t ask it wouldn’t have been asked.

Thanks for the advice.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I just noted.

Friends jealous, has many variations. I need to do more digging and more examples.

Guys faced this with many different variations.

Not so much the research is about the jealousy part but how it interacts with everything else and everyone else.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Topics on my head:

- Respond to Alek Rolstad comment (as a post by itself)
- Respond to Chase comment (as a post by itself)

- Using Shades of Grey (Similar To How Priest Molest Girls Legally But You Are Doing Nothing illegal)

- Understanding Manipulation (Similar To How People Date Underage Girls While Claiming It As Friendship)

- Understanding Arbitrage
- Reactions, Results And Compliance, And What She Thinks
- Reading Under 20 Youths And How To Gauge Where The Market Is, Whether It Is in Business or Dating (Pickup)
- Older Men Manipulation Game. How Older Citizens Manipulate Government, Companies, etc
- Lover of Women versus Hating Women. Headline Reading versus What Actually Is Going On
- Marriage: A Phenomenon Where You Think You Are Her And She Is You, When really, it's not.
- Ego And Other High Level Men, How Other Men Pretends To Be Passive When They Proactive (and this is not always conscious)
- Friends. Who Are Your Real Friends
- Are Women Better Than Men Because It's Statistically True? Not true. Here's Why
- Principles vs Process vs Game Principle: They are all independent, yet work the same.

- The Shadow Side Of You: Why All Men Take Any Info For What They Look For At Face Value And Why Women Has Not Stop Feminism Is More To You Not Listening To That Shadow Side

- Skillsets, Life Principles versus Any Game Principles And Faith: Why Beginners And Even Yourself Give Up Before You Even Started.

- Chase Macro View versus Zac Micro View: Why Elite Level Players From All Fields Can't Seem To Recognize The Ladders That They Were From

- The Show Must Go On. Why Fundamentals, Moving Fast With Women Is Principle With Woke Culture And That Everything Has Always Been The Same

No promises, but I'm hoping to write a lot during this downtime until 2021 and beyond

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
High Level Battles

I have this thought suddenly. Guys who are friends with you, even after quite some time, still won't admit that we are actually chasing the same girl. You can ask, and find some solution, but often it is to no avail.

You do have to consider if the friendship is worth risking, not for him but for you.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Frame always wins over Game.

Are you Frame or are you game?

If you answer that, well you already lost.

Chase brought up something.
"Asking women to play by men rules".
And i have no doubt that the guys here are super high level.

Teevster, Skills, WIA, Richard, Hue, even the tool bearing hommid guys are high level enough for ordinary success. Just need more consistency and that is everyone.

I find it bizarre that we still think based on principles of mainstream.
This was where i was triggered and attack Teevster. I was really wrong at the time.
Sidenote: but in real life, i know what i do. It is a social circle thing. And i misread. This is a forum. Not reality.

Relationships always feels 'okay' to me. This is where i find many high level seducers whom think that relationships are "advanced". I am curious as to why. It's weird that we are still holding on. Maybe because i have bad precedence when young. Narcissistic mother, terrible girls at young age who didn't like me as much as some that find me a simp because they like me as a child, and i didn't make a move.

Yes, i found this out with my school girls.

And ppl hate me, dislike me and as a child, Something that i didn't understand why would one hate a 12 year old boy. I am not even rowdy.
I guess this is where all of us are trying to clinch onto an old world that is crumbling.
And we are seeing right now, everywhere.

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
We take things too literal.

Literal is not the right word. Linear.

I see this with girls. I see this with how I learn. We take things too "literal" and "linear"

To explain this requires some level of nuances that requires me to be able to put the reader out of the post while still able to consume the content that I am posting.

I hope I am able to put all this together. There's so little time. That I keep posting what I know, even if it is bullshit sometimes.

Because it's only parts.

z@c+

>