The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
With Girlschase help,

Girlschase members post, articles, anything really. This will already add to my own research work.
I will unlock the whole blueprint for women, business, dating, everything. At least fundamentally what drives us.

Putting this together is hard because it is confusing if it's not separate.

//

//

upload images

//

upload images

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Weirdness in Social Circle.

Curious as to why guys, why we act weird when girls comes around our social circle?

Because we need to differentiate ourselves. Identity.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Every Female Weakness.

It's always about her.
That's how narcissistic all females are. Narcissistic is not always the right word.

Female Solipsism. :) That's the right word.

My blueprint if you "get it", you can abuse female Solipsism. You can abuse any human being. After all, I'm pissed. It's nothing personal. It's just business.

I'm sharing my blueprint, and am very aggressive in conveying in different ways. I want to level all man and women playing field.

Until Girlschase can bridge this, can communicate to me this gap which I believe only Chase, Hector, Teevster, Skills understand. I have fight with them in some way on articles, comment and postings.

At least that's how I have seen from their writings, how People who recognize their selfishness, their asshole-ry. Even some of the guys like Darkknight recognize this, pretty much thanks to Girlschase humility and knowledge.

But who am I to ask Girlschase to want to submit per se to me at the fundamental level?

And that's the Crux.
That's the essence I am pointing.
One guy noted that all men should not have penis for a day. I always understand it but I find women highly annoying because i can only do so much to be that position. Which is that female position. Without penis.

which has help me see many many things.

My point is that I want to bridge this macro micro gap. That power position and non power position.

Black Lifes matter, Feminism, Riots, every fucking thing in the world is all pointing to what I am talking about. Children love me when I show them that I can be an asshole.

That's the Crux.

It's been bothering me since I was small. I'm not sure if it's possible to fix it but I will die trying.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She went back home to see her family for 2 months. Long distance was pretty hard but it went fine. She tried her best to keep me happy, sending nude videos of her masturbating to me etc.

Her country under lockdown, it was very difficult for her to fly back to me but she managed.

The eve of her departure, we get into a fight and, in my stupid anger, I insult her.

We men sure have a lot of misplaced egos. I'm just actually bumping this up.

The word "Actually" means annoyed. XD

Reaffirms my last post. why BLM, Feminism, everything you see, exist.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The Thing with customer education or basically talking to the person infront of you, whether I'm talking to Girlschase members or anyone:

- their reality state
- their delusion state
- conveying state (approach of 'conversation' layman's terms)
- my reality state
- my delusion state

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What Is In It For Me?

No Marriage. Getting away with doing what you want

Men today must solve female problems

- real Reality (lack of purpose, fatherless)
- mainstream reality (excuses for her social circle)
- advertising reality ("let's go to my house and see my paintings")
- awareness

Women are damaged. Parents are damaged. Society is damaged. It has become all of us problems.

What is in it for men again?

This is where I feel Chase kinda fail the MGTOW and redpill community. Not that he owes them anything but I feel annoyed with him.

It feels like he is avoiding when I go direct to the point with him. While I'm annoyed with Chase because I feel like he is running away from the question. The word 'feel' here is crucial.

Fundamentally, me asking the question is me being a female. Looking for an answer of 'purpose'.

Which has three things

-every man doesn't know answers (convey of, process level)
-i'm looking for a 'purpose'/'father' to fill in.
-the purpose in and of itself (know internally that you are male and it's enough)

For all the high level guys,
if they can self reflect this 3 things above, quietly, they can get girls way way way easier. It's like the final barrier. Where that unlock is letting you move in and out of state with ease while still being that purpose that gives life (perceive (attention)) to women.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The Unintentional Nugget Throwing

Remember when Girlschase members find Zac doing 'psychoanalysis' to certain members when they are an asshole, or when Zac needed to dig intentions behind a person?

I just realize that this is how woke cultures are trying to do. But most of them are suck at it.

They just happened to win because sales arbitrage. Students are the arbitrage. Students, kids don't question a lot.

Most of you guys do this 'psychoanalysis' unconsciously in some ways when you hate Generation Z.

Anyway, it's on my head. I want to reverse engineer this. But I'm not sure if I should share it. I have always use it on good intentions. It was and is always a defense weapon.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What do you mean with woke cultures

'Woke culture' isn't the right word. I would say Institutions, which is school, governments, religion.

Anyway, More Notes.
Example: Movie, Captain Marvel.
Most of you guys was enjoying the movie until the Skrulls argument with Captain Marvel. You guys suddenly feel "weird". Because it feels "off".

That's it. they are trying to put something in between, while make everything seamless.
Recently, Skills wrote that he could not convey his message well. He is not alone. All of us, have this 2 problems, which makes this phenomenon that we all have.
- convey of message and the message itself
- bridging, instrument that is not available

Most people cannot see that gays are women born with a wrong instrument. This is an example.
Most Girlschase members find Zac, idiotic at times, because he did not convey his message properly. Second, the bridging between one point to another.

Now, As anyone who reads this, can see, i have some message here that i cannot bridge, between the previous sentence (point) to this sentence (another point).
So it feels abit off in some of the sentences.

z@c+

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Aah ! now I get you. When you say woke my mind goes to SJW kind of people... but you mean the more entrenched institutions with woke philosophies.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When you say woke my mind goes to SJW kind of people... but you mean the more entrenched institutions with woke philosophies.

*WARNING. i am going full indepth to brain breaking stuff. So dear anyone who reads this, Just read this for fun.

Now that you mentioned it, The people who believe in SJW, while it looks like they are in for SJW, which they are. They are also conveying message and bridging. The institutions are just structures. The idea of woke, can be different but the ones in power (people in numbers or businesses or governments) is the one that is prominent on the news.

Another example: It looks like Zac is a prominent supporter of Girlschase. But Chase is him, his ideas is his. Girlschase the company is just a structure. And Zac at the fundamental level, is just a third party, where he perceives Girlschase, then Chase.

So Zac himself is already polluted, because he does not always represents Girlschase, and ultimately, Chase.

In my lack of bridging here, i share something.
Chase had an old video where he tested everyone to see if we saw the gorilla walking while people are playing basketball.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase, you are a genius.
But your macro is not complete without me. I will always be that shadow. And that's a good thing.

Think of every interaction today and forever as a footballer in a stadium. There's an audience.
The box is you and your girl. The outer is the audience looking in. The secret is 2 things.

- the audience will make you think that the mosque is the only mosque in a town of 7.6 billion people.
- the audience depends on you.

The stadium effect (brand, culture, the people around you at the moment)

I just liberate all of you guys. :)
i just liberate you guys.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why We Love 'Yes men'

I am starting to talk with people who are like me. I figure out why.

- most ppl just want to talk from their own state while they are low value and/or it's not related to the main goal.

Example: I like to be the anti thesis to Chase. But Chase has been ignoring me. Lolx. There's many reasons from seeing your Mentee as competition to really being busy but more importantly:

Chase causality is on high momentum. Every high level guy causality is on high momentum. This is also why I avoid fighting DarkKnight on that gym guy. Because

- I'm not him
- causality

When you see GC members fight, work with their causality. Don't go against it. Work with it.

This is why we love 'Yes men'.
p.s: i'm becoming a GAWD :)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac is limited.

Zac tries to mix business, life, women.... into Girlschase. But he is aware of it. Zac is limited because Girlschase is a great forum and not other places. But Zac doesn't mix principles blindly.

Why do your parents believe in Christianity as they get older?

Tribe.

If you do not want to get married, or be limited in less ways, build a tribe. It's hard work.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People.

Here's how to market read where society is going using my blueprint. You will be successful with business, women and society.

You will see everything, really. At least macro level.

Bless you guys. :)
z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
State of the Union

The civil unrest, the riots is that the society fails us. And yet we are still selling the education religion culture sales funnel.

Now, how does this apply with women?

That women are asking for something that does not exist :)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
z@c+
[/QUOTE]
This is also why I avoid fighting DarkKnight on that gym guy. Because

- I'm not him
- causality

When you see GC members fight, work with their causality. Don't go against it. Work with it.

z@c+

@Train and I have dubbed that gym guy as "coach amog", apparently he pulled the same antics on a lot of other people before and is a true bully. He even seems to boast about it. I recall the chat discussion we had. Dude deserved the verbal beat down, that is for sure. I'm glad my instincts are right in situations like this. Hesitance would have been him dominating in public. You need to punch bullies in the nose.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
West Indian Archie noted "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear".

I responded to a post. And the reaction I gotten to that post was ziltch, nada. It got me thinking. Most people just don't want it bad enough.

They want girls but when you tell them to go to a club or cold approach, they said they want to do a social circle.

It's like you want a result today but you want to use the long game sales funnel. I'm like "fuck this shit".

I been seeing this everywhere. And I'm kinda pissed. Women want the best guy but fuck can't even take care of themselves. It's gender equality so go fuck yourself. It's equal criticism. Men on the other hand, the level of narcissism, fucking Gawd.

No one cares about your fucking life. And I think I care too much.

Asking a business question or dating question, you got to put in the work.

z@c+

>