The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Skills

Explain to me what this guy is saying?

Is he saying not to invite male friends out with you to have dinner, if your trying to lay a girl?

If yes, then I disagree. I know this natural I work with last year that wanted to fuck this new girl at work, invited a bunch of guys he works with (he invited me but I declined), to make himself look cooler in front of the girl. Then after the dinner, he just isolated and fucked her in the hotel we were staying at.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills

Explain to me what this guy is saying?

Is he saying not to invite male friends out with you to have dinner, if your trying to lay a girl?

If yes, then I disagree. I know this natural I work with last year that wanted to fuck this new girl at work, invited a bunch of guys he works with (he invited me but I declined), to make himself look cooler in front of the girl. Then after the dinner, he just isolated and fucked her in the hotel we were staying at.

Well the answer you gave in some post, then i made a post, and chase gave a brilliant suggestion (which is what i was looking for he answer a better tactic in a way i do not have to give my id and stuff) Zack is saying to be careful if the dude is the cockblock.... But there are idiots that will come over since they think they have a chance or don't get hints) for me in my place would not work if the dudes bite the bluff cause my place is extremely small, i still think the technique is someone limited (such as my case, i lost a girl recently and peter lose another one in similar fashion if the cockblocks bites)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Accelerating your ad success by tomorrow.

:)

The headline tip itself, will change your life. Anyway, with great power comes great responsibility (it's still voluntary)
z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When Girls Compliment

if she compliments "love" words:

- she is in romance phase (develop to harvest phase)
- you can't get this girls for sex fast
- date compression
- she is soft
- often inexperienced or experienced to play the long game

if she compliments "sex" words:
- up the levels
- your problem is now the sequencing
- making her feel safe
- logistics
- her friends (tribe around her at the time) is now the problem
- no date compression. Able to go to slam town quickly. :)
- highly likely to be a tease. Thus test escalating
- you are more likely to lose her. Blood in the water

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Simple Format

Business wise, this is one of the most simplest way to put things. With girls, how do i linear it. It will take some time to make it looks easy. Simple, not easy might be the right word.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Like versus Like (sex)

"If there's a guy I really like, I wouldn't tell anyone" - girl

Right......

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
examples of how girls compliment "sex" or "love"?

Love Words - Less likely to have sex now

"You are charming"
"You are lovely"
"You are cute" (this one, you need to be careful, this is more grey compared to the rest. You need to test escalating or move her around (change state) and see where she's at)

Sex words - Likely to travel to Slam Town :)

"You are hot"
"You are sexy"
"You're hot"

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Learning From the Riots

if anyone wants to argue on Girlschase, they need to be "respectful", "mindful" and "respect" the senior members, especially the Tribal elders.

But that itself is playing their game. In this case, Girlschase game. If it's politics, it's the corporate game, though the world is not as straight forward as it is. Thus, I thought about why I am leaning on the freedom side.

Men don't listen, and men are not women.

I thought about how once I rose my rank to Staff Sergeant, in my reserves that I have to serve from time to time, my platoon mates was very wary of me. Even though throughout the years, I was a Corporal, rose the ranks to platoon commander, and now, their attendance, their leave of absence are under my charge, for at least period of 2 weeks when we are called to serve.

I talk about how I feel left out, not part of when I am a follower.

It's hard for me to support the authority, when the authority is lacking self awareness. I know capitalism is a good system, Girlschase is cool and what have you.

One needs to be a good follower, start from the beginning if he ever wants to be anything great.
As Daymond John noted, The Power Of Broke.

And as a follower, your job is to be patient too, and be aware that you can always walk away.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Eventually many people will find Girlschase.

I hope the likelihood that GC will be put on blast is because of Girlschase content.

Not Zac putting GC on blast.

I think I am able to explain how CNN manipulate/sell their angles and really explain it, elaborating the timeline (causality) of consumers.

That's the part that bothers me. Because GC members read this post and they understand the post. Some might don't understand it. And that itself, I already catch where you are.

If I ever merge my BluePrint and GC and it is easy to understand, it's like a 'Walking algorithm' that can read where girls are.

And you can just do whatever you want with them.

So yea....... Just maybe I should have stick to white picket fence, and cognitive dissonance myself. And believe in heaven. I'm so far. I can't go back.

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update* Topics on my head:

- Respond to Alek Rolstad comment (as a post by itself)
- Respond to Chase comment (as a post by itself)
- Using Shades of Grey (Similar To How Priest Molest Girls Legally But You Are Doing Nothing illegal)
*Depends on Girlschase to allow. It's very fine line.
- Understanding Manipulation (Similar To How People Date Underage Girls While Claiming It As Friendship)
*Depends on Girlschase to allow. It's very fine line.
- Understanding Arbitrage
- Reactions, Results And Compliance, And What She Thinks
- Reading Under 20 Youths And How To Gauge Where The Market Is, Whether It Is in Business or Dating (Pickup)
- Older Men Manipulation Game. How Older Citizens Manipulate Government, Companies, etc
- Lover of Women versus Hating Women. Headline Reading versus What Actually Is Going On
- Marriage: A Phenomenon Where You Think You Are Her And She Is You, When really, it's not.
- Ego And Other High Level Men, How Other Men Pretends To Be Passive When They Proactive (and this is not always conscious)
- Friends. Who Are Your Real Friends
- Are Women Better Than Men Because It's Statistically True? Not true. Here's Why
- Principles vs Process vs Game Principle: They are all independent, yet work the same.
- The Shadow Side Of You: Why All Men Take Any Info For What They Look For At Face Value And Why Women Has Not Stop Feminism Is More To You Not Listening To That Shadow Side
- Skillsets, Life Principles versus Any Game Principles And Faith: Why Beginners And Even Yourself Give Up Before You Even Started.
- Chase Macro View versus Zac Micro View: Why Elite Level Players From All Fields Can't Seem To Recognize The Ladders That They Were From
- The Show Must Go On. Why Fundamentals, Moving Fast With Women Is Principle With Woke Culture And That Everything Has Always Been The Same
- Different Types of Cockblock Situations

No promises, but I'm hoping to write a lot during this downtime until 2021 and beyond

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why are we still arguing about mask though?

Reminds me about condoms versus pregnancy argument. Is it possible to escape stds? Yes. Don't assume girls are innocent even if they are next door type of girls.

There seems to be this missing link where we can't really merge what is unseen (intangible) and what is seen (tangible/wear a mask and prevent Covid).

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seeing Chase Becoming Human

When you see Chase starts thinking that the Coronavirus is a kinda of illuminati thing per se, you realize that he is human. Everyone is.

The problem is when you adopt my position of no position and having many states running and you seeing it concurrently, all together....... your mind is running on overclock, like a computer running a PC game that is slightly more powerful than your PC.

It is interesting seeing everyone talking past each other on mask.

Like my blueprint noted, humans need a conclusion at the fundamental level of being. Thus, you see everyone argue like a motherfucker, whether mask is effective or not.

Girlschase have not made a decision at the fundamental level as a business, it's position.
Amazing. No one wants to bear responsibility, no matter where and who you are. It's like selling insurance . You are selling Intangibles, a dream.

thus why psychopath is prolific with women. :) I want to help Girlschase members reach this place while still retaining their humanity and sanity per se.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Breaking the Myth that Girls have it all. Post Modernism.

I want you guys to watch this. It is important that when girls do this, they are single for 3 months and beyond and likely get a boyfriend by latest 6 months after such video.

That's my observation.

z@c+

>