The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sam Harris. You are right.

The society don't get it. The election of Trump's reveals that half of the Society will just accept that someone will just bullshit all the time. That's Trump. Sam Harris noted.

Sam Harris noted that Trump's election will be the starting point of someone who knows how to play that game.
He is right. Because the battlefield is revealed, I actually know how to play the game. I see it. It's night and day.

Hopefully, that "evil" person won't conquer the USA and then spread everywhere but it doesn't matter.
Just that Zac will be documenting and that I will likely know what 75% of what that evil man will be doing.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I know this is hard to prove but that's the idea!
You can't prove it. It's like faith. You can't prove it.

But, the problem is faith, is intangible, you actually can prove fraud... Fraud is easy to prove, Dan Bilzirian is the latest example, people are saying he was commingling corporate funds, he is saying he was not... He is fucked and is very easy to prove...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey man,

Gunwitch, I understand where you are coming from. But even Chase is annoyed that people today are angry that he posted a post.

So instead, i like to discuss hard topics from time to time.

We have been talking past each other on Girlschase. This is not about status. And saying to members that at the end of the day, you are getting married or that you will not care in a year.

That's not true at all. I still remember 2016!

The CEO/authority/male problem. We have egos that when our followers, wife's, girlfriends, friends, followers complained,

We kinda ignore them.

z@c+

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@ZacAdam

I didn't see a post from Chase in that (now locked) thread. I read Gunwitch's post though...

Did Chase post, then remove his own post because peeps got mad he provided his analysis?

I'm confused... ha

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@ZacAdam

I didn't see a post from Chase in that (now locked) thread. I read Gunwitch's post though...

Did Chase post, then remove his own post because peeps got mad he provided his analysis?

I'm confused... ha

No no. I was referring to Chase post recently that he is annoyed at people. I think annoyed is the right word.

Maybe I'm wrong.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Child Abuse.

To me, religion, promising young girls that they will not have any boyfriends is child abuse. Don't get me wrong. I hate saying it because i am not in that position but you just don't understand.

If that's a way to put it.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What Will Be Unveil In Year 2000 - 2100

You guys will be ahead of society thanks to Girlschase but not for long.

In the past, church popes molest young boys and girls by switching matrixes. They uses authority, and then play the lines of what is acceptable while venturing the non acceptable.

And this is actually a strategy that can be hard to note. Many of us use the term 'many' people, when really, there's only a few case of report compared to the millions.

And Thus.

What does high level guys see that other men don't see?

There's 2 weaknesses that all females have. I'm sure Chase will hate me on this because I'm revealing the inner workings of females, humans (the Chase comment is hyperbole of course)
- Lack of discernment. Separate what is what.
- Stacking of States

We called it "blood in the water" because we have not understand why. Also, to summarize something that is difficult for themselves to understand.
But really, all men in tneir profession at the highest of levels, sees this.

One might ask: Why doesn't Chase, Hector, Teevster, Skills, Franco, High level Naturals, Billionaires, Anyone Who is Successful in their craft.

Why they never admit this?
They are not aware of it. That's number 1. They won't admit it because Power. That's number 2. They can't explain it. That's number 3.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the summary for the day. Lolx
z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A Note by One of the Tribal Elder

One of the Girlschase Tribal Elder, I'm sure it's either Skills or Teevster, make this note. It's an important note. The lesson is that It's not reality. It's the illusion that you are selling. The perception you make that makes women chasing you.

Women don't care about what is real.

Then the US election post that I posted, brings me back to this question on illusion, or to be specific, where we operate from.

Basically, on the post. Skills insisted that we need a tangible evidence. And Velasco noted all this links. Skills noted that this links are random.

i then realize. That this happens to be again, the level of where we operate from. Girlschase members argue on hookers and getting girls overseas, was also on 'where we operate from'. Added, the levels of where we operate from.

My thing is how do I find that delicate balance of knowing where you operate from, while also understanding that humans need a story to tell themselves, while also recognizing the fundamental level of reality and that there is the audience, the people who are reading this post as an example.

So yea. TLDR.

Skills asked if we have tangible evidence. I want to share a tangible but not evidence. This is mean to be in good fun. So everyone don't spam on my journal here. It will get locked. Lolx . Chase will be like this mother fu.....

As you guys can see, reality is Joe Biden says this. We didn't see it. Yes It's not evidence but we all operate from perspective. We didn't see it.

Amazing eh? That it is right infront of us. Read again.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Evidence:

noun. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof. ... data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.

I read multiple books on trump and pre- him getting nominted... His first election was an accident, he never expected to get elected, and was planning law suits back then... (his first election)... he is doing the same thing... read the book fire and fury (like i did)

I have been a trump follower and read a bunch of his books since the apprentice(was my favor show), even some of my personal style was (back in the days) was based on stuff i learned from him (polarization), combine with funny/trolling learned from Howard stern and Neil rogers.... Trump knew he was going to lose all along, and was going to sue... the video you posted proofs nada/0/ nothing.... I do not care about him or biden (though maybe he would have been better, biden is business as usual)...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
SoyBoy

Sure,
Girlschase members are less likely to be 'soyboys'. Infact, i chuckled when one of GC members noted that Trump lose white male voters to Biden. He noted that it is most likely all the 'soyboys'.

Unfortunately, Mark Cuban and Garyvee is also a 'soyboy' if we follow that logic too. But oh well. They deserve criticism for valueing money and perceived balance.

But today, i want to talk about the illusion of believing in your own racket,
I used to be a stern, rigid guy who believe that guys who are in the friendzone for too long, are 'soyboys'. Yes they are likely but if the girl is those elites, as in her father is rich and she hangs out in the rich areas, you are not going to pickup girls the "normal" way.

That's the problem i have with the pickup community.
It's like self help gurus. Sometimes a little too echo chamber. You can't just wish yourself to success, enter someone else social circles. It takes nuances.

There are groups of people that it is hard for you to access. Not saying that it can't be done. and not putting them on a pedestal either.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's good that people are up in their ass.

Don't convince people. Nike don't talk to muslims. They just sell them hijab for sports. And people eat that shit up.

Don't convince Biden girls. Tell them you support them to their face. Lie to them. Like how they use makeup to lie to you. Just fuck them. Don't marry them. It's nothing personal. It's just business.

That's just life :)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What Drives Me Crazy

Chase got it wrong. Hector got it wrong. All high level guys have this. I'm sure there's few reasons why.

- Power (to deviate)
- Lack of Awareness
- Power (someone must win)
- Ability to explain

This somewhat idea of "retirement". Or that you can reason with people. That is bullshit.

I realize that when Chase gave me great advice, he needed to know where I am. Coupled with authority, and he have what I perceive as what I want, thus I perceive him.

The thing that kills me right now is that I can see the timeline of Biden supporters. I can see my own timeline. I can see how the media manipulate "fact check" by taking something tangible and show only one side.

Thus, making it true. And while yes it is true. That's bullshit. Because your mind can only consume so much. And that's only one side of a building.

I am racing against time.

To write what I know. To explain it in the simplest way possible, while not losing what is the whole pure essence.

That this thing also helps you build business, girls, and meditate because it is what runs everyone at it's core.

Fuck.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- Why Males are called 'Soyboys'
- Why She wants that bullshit holiday

And so on.

The Secret to Life :/

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

FREE Training - Remove obstacle
Make money online - Current Reality
And more - Amplifier, Future based that is 'logical'.

The world shall kissed my feet. Lolx

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mentally,

I'm somewhere else. Someone mentioned that I'm high on drugs. :)

Time to make it about girls. And make all girls kiss my feet. NYAHAHAHAHA *Green Ranger Laugh*

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why Woke Exist.

See all my post that Girlschase members ignore that became true many months and years later.

First, you won't find them if you are not able to see past what is "literal", and see past what is "linear" thinking.
Second, there's an element of 'Fuck you Zac' because he didn't communicate properly.

These are mainly 2 cores that cause the disconnect. There's probably more but yeah, GC can do fucking more. It can transcend society with it's blessful gifts.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
West Indian Archie noted that perhaps we have not address dating topics. Or that we should refined them.

If Girlschase figure out this blueprint in terms of dating, and then solve every variable.
That's hard. Because I'm pretty confident that man create religion, to solve problems that solves all variables.

Like how the left is doing. Mental Cathedral (Michael Malice)
Girlschase members just needs to "get this". They will get everyone to kiss their feet. :)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There is just many things that we got wrong.

Poor people are lazy - All humankind are lazy
Bread is healthy - Bread is unhealthy
Work hard and You get rewarded - Work harder because it is not enough
Men get married - Actually mistaken when it is really aligning to life phase and goals and using women to fulfill something about you.

I know what I say is true. Because society manipulate and Girlschase ignore. Not because GC has become Woke or that society is bad.

It's business. That's number 1. Second, lack of awareness. 3rd, the vehicle/the message to address to get there is lacking. 4th, power.

z@c+

>