The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You do not do it as a little person trying to "wake up" the masses.

:(

I know.

I am just trying to do both i guess. Something i know might not work. Let me mourn while i figure it out. :/

z@c+

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
That dude Alex Becker is on it.

It's rare to see takes that clear-eyed and philosophical.

Neat to see someone giving a genuinely balanced perspective that rises above all the noise.

Good find with him, Zac.

-C

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She needs you.

She needs you more than ever
And why your wife/girlfriend, be virtue signalling a lot...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was in the chats, reading.

Teevster noted:
Aaron Sleazy is BETA. His wife is a psycho. He's becoming a simp.
(Not Direct Translation, IMPT)

Darkknight noted:
Then what is it? Why is she disinterested when I know she is not?

Past Comments: Drexelscott and religion. David Tian became so relationship-y. Blocked me from making a comment on his Facebook group

Now...
This is the essence why I vehemently ask @Chase for help until recently, he answered a majority of my concern. I am at ease but this is a grave threat, because we have past it.

If everyone plays this type of game where it is 'sleight of hand', whether intentional or disingenuous, like many young females do.... but everyone does it really and I try as much to be aware of this act myself

Then I can play that game too.

Even DK can't differentiate that fucking shit. This makes the newer guys on GC, worse. But not as bad as the ones without Girlschase. Because that BS takes years and ppl literally shit on you. It takes years to recognize especially if it is a bad social group.

and even that you still learning. Because the world is a messy place.

The thing is you don't really know until you are kinda deep in the water per se. Reminds me of Chase when he says about sex with super experienced girls.

As a sidenote: I wrote to Hector in the forums, in the past. He was the only guy who noted that he respected my way for trying to uphold certain "common values"

Anyway, i am a broken record over here. It's scary. We owe it to ourselves to see and recognize that the battlefield is often not clear, and that the battlefield often reveals itself at the last minute.

z@c+.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm just not sure if I should be flattered or insulted Zac ! lololol

I hate it bro.

Scary shit. It is a fucking carvinal.
And I hate Halloween carnival. I entered a Halloween house years ago.

That 'ghost' broke a cell door and ran towards me.

My soul nearly left.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lose in Translation, is very common.

If you are an American, British... This applies to you more than other nationalities.

Basically, when you only know one language, that vehicle can be manipulated. Americans are susceptible to Asian manipulation.

Double speak, might be the term but I'm not sure.

When the traffic light method was argued, it got lost in translation. People are arguing the merits of it. Culturally or ideologically, they are correct in their timeline. But realistically, this is Chase website. Chase realistically is the arena owner. Chase also has his own timeline. You don't go to people's house and argue. Then, The truth as in truth, no one really knows.

Though I will say this forever and ever, 'Chase timeline' is the closest to God's truth.

And my job is to combine the 'faith' side with it.

Sidenote:

As Michael Malice noted this, the manipulation is in the Translation. I might call this the 0.5. The 0.5 is similar in its exact ideal to Chase and his article, The Last 5%.

TLDR: Subtitles in movies do not always deliver its meaning?

That's the manipulation is taking place.

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I don't hate physically unblessed females.

I have dated them.
No one has that power hold against me.

I do find them sad for they, like men, take the easy way out.

There are cool physically unblessed females but most of them are bitter, and I feel sad because it's not their fault. The society abandon them by telling them that they are beautiful and just be yourself.

Instead of improving their personalities and what they can, they instead hate and play disingenuous games but I guess that's life. We are living in a disingenuous society.

One girl I lost. A genuine hot girl but super soft. An amazing body with a positive personality. She was lost because I didn't knew how to handle a jealous physically unblessed female friend.

Yeah.........
Females are full of shit.
Man are sellouts.

And this is where we are.
Rules of the game have change.

Many Girlschase members in the past, noted
"Don't shit where you eat".
I guess they don't understand at all.
The world has changed.
Or perhaps I understood it better than most.

That females don't give a fuck whether it's reality or state.

They will run thru all red lights.
Democrat cities are a reality of the female mind.

Democrat Cities = Female Mind at it's root.

This is why I sometimes hate Girlschase. It's too optimistic-y. I'm not saying to screw people over though I'm ambivalent today. Chase really ease my mind on the whole macro society thing.

I need to get power to slightly move the needle.
And I need to let go because ppl are sleeping.

But really ...

I'm triggered in this post because fog posted a question. "When was you at your best?"

I think the question is hard. You can be your best. And lost that super hot girl with a great body and positive femininity.

It's not about your best. Because you can lose.

I'm not bitter. *Idiots shouting bitter*
It has become a game of chicken where I know what's going on.

You can only do so much. She having her own brain, matters. This is also where I screen hard. It matters a lot to me.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girlschase will reach peaks of Ottoman Empire wealth of information if we keep going.

- Chase article on female orgasm

My disagreement with Chase is me noting the 'faith' side.

Today he wrote an amazing article. He separate experience, expression of vehicle, vehicle of and the thing itself to write the article on female orgasm.

Amazing. Also

- United States currently trying to model China and Singapore, thus it looks authoritarian to Americans
- Darkknight and myself seems to have a lot of clashes with girls because we are not always "alpha" in a location. Can be clothing when we dress like shit but vibe is high value. Can be social circle where females don't like that we become high value, Can be workplaces.
- Why high ranking members here often speak past each other
- Why people speak past each other

Hah.... Everything makes so much sense..

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I say it and I say it again.

Post "Concept of Showing Intent"

This types of questions are getting more.
If we, Girlschase want to win the ideological warfare, which is what we having right now, and where we are right now.

I mean we all have our own personal goals and Chase has his own goals, his own company goals and his replies to my post helps me at ease,

I will still say, that if we want to win. We have to seek what's going on.

That post. Yeap. That is most men right now, in variations types of situations

Adversarial and Disingenuous Society 2022

If we really want to win, and Superman was suppose to win in a new season but was cancelled.

z@c+

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- Darkknight and myself seems to have a lot of clashes with girls because we are not always "alpha" in a location. Can be clothing when we dress like shit but vibe is high value. Can be social circle where females don't like that we become high value, Can be workplaces.
Dude.. you are totally misinterpreting me. Perhaps write less about your favorite skilled seducer :D

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dude.. you are totally misinterpreting me. Perhaps write less about your favorite skilled seducer :D

Considering how you didn't even try to see my point of view this past few months.

And you have been rude to me recently, DK.

You are the deserving winner of the 2nd Annual 'Greta Thunberg' award. The first winner was Chase.

So you must be humble.
This award is prestigious!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Even at the highest levels per se,

You can see the guys being defensive about particular topics.

They just cannot handle it. :)

That identity state. I find it kute. Not cute. But really kute. Super funny.

If there's one thing great about being Asian, it is that you are so used to seeing gaslighting, manipulation, disingenuous that when you try to convince people what is going on in the world, they reject it.

They reject it because they cannot fathom that the world can be ugly. They don't want to see the border. They want to talk about the border per se.

"It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

Haha! Quite enlightening. Quite kUte. :)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Super interesting.

Spanish chicks are bitches because they move inwards.
Asian chicks move outwards.

It's history, genetically influence as well.

An American speaking Nigerian, Nigerians starts to ease. Black, Brown people are Sergeants in history or maybe worse. White people are the Lieutenant, the commander.

Americans protected Asia, thus Females welcoming vibe though it is not always universal acceptance.

Many Americans, Westerners gets rejected but Asians don't see that.

Americans are having a hard time. Added, because they only have one language. The manipulation is in the between.

How do I help Westerners in Girlschase?

Difficult.
The manipulation is here, and in levels.

- Reality
- Religion
- Culture (People around you)
- Current Ideology Unspoken Agreement (Culture)
- Ideology (Style)

I'm rushing against time to be successful and rich so that I can do something. Even that I don't know.

I need Girlschase. Hopefully Girlschase needs me as the other half, the 'faith' side of the argument so that we can get a more bigger thing.

Getting girls is cool. Whatever. But i believe I can solve something

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Man's Biggest Weakness.

Cristiano Ronaldo
-
Ex girlfriend: Irina Shayk
- Current Girlfriend: Georgina Rodriguez

Key Findings
- She looks the same: Familiarity

Former Classmate
- Dropped Ex boyfriend. He accepted anything from her.
- Current Husband: Looks exactly like him

Key Findings
- He looks the same: Familiarity
- She have a baby with him quicker than her ex relationship number of years

z@c+

Thinking of creating a Girlschase OneNote where only Chase, and myself can access and edit. It's basically linking everything.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
the bill came,and it was 1400 dollars,
they did not have the money and so I decided to pay,under the assumption that they will just pay me back.

I am sincerely sorry, for all the men around the world.

*waiting for tiktok hater comments* :)

Because all men secretly are not sure to handle this.

That is number 1.

Men also want to get and have pussy forever. Thus, they are willing to go along with the situation as long as it does not hurt them, YET at that moment in time.

That is number 2.

The ultimate manipulation is the ambiguity of anything at any situation.
Business, Dating, Consulting, whatever.

That is number 3.

I am sincerely sorry, Ree.

You can only learn from this.
You can only take the tips and be more aware.

If you are in Asia, i can maybe help you.

Because All Men are not aware
of this problem, do not really want the world to be fair because they want pussy.

Men are sellouts but it is complex.

Men will say "Be a man", "Don't go into such situations" and they have a point but they like governments, like everyone... put others in situations and then claim insurance money.

This shit that you are facing. Asia, we have a lot of shit like this. Variations.

so......

Much like Zac creating unnecessary trouble for Chase, and he ultimately is the guy bearing the brunt for he is the owner of the business.

TLDR: Ambiguity is the Ultimate Manipulation

And because All Men are sellouts,
their children will lose, and they fucking deserve it.

Because they can't differentiate between the perception of Zac having power versus Zac talking about everyone including females..... needing to have a certain set of rules that we all must oblige so that we can compete and play in a more humane, sane and fairer society.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Reading.

Something to look back on.

@Vision

not trying to throw a pity party for them by any stretch of the imagination and I don't think comparing who has it worse is overly valuable.

:)

Dear Females all over the world,

You kinda deserve it. When you play by 'rules for thee, but not for me', it is hard to help. Why should we marry you?

Because you are eMpowerEd? lolx

This post. There's nothing ego about this. All females and I have work with them across all boards, there's a high level of FEMALE SOLIPSISM. Add religion and culture and feminism to this, yeap you get idiocy.

Men won't admit because they want pussy.

Rules for thee. Not for me.

And this is not me being virtuous or moral signalling about how I want the world to be fair. I definitely are like everyone else. If it benefits me more a little, I like it.

When ppl can't differentiate and understand that if you take so much out of the system, then it will backfire.

Then I can't help you. And this is where we are today. We going to hell, as a society.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hated being younger because of all these bullshit ridiculous "rules" about who can do what and when, etc. Unbelievable. Being in my 40s now, no more games. FU, games! FU. You are a time waster!

That's part of secret to success.

:)

It's evil but that's the ultimate secret.

Sorry to break Girlschase members bubble.
Sorry to break 7.8 billion people bubble.

i prefer to not share this but this is where we are. We can't avoid this fact in our faces, as things become shit.

Can you convince all men by creating a 'False Worldview' on TikTok, per se.

Making a trend and that other females follow to make that content so that men think that everyone is converting to husband, everyone is converting to Islam or that everyone dies of Covid when you are unvax.

Can you make Americans think that red states or blue states are evil people.....

And let them fight, while you get all the cash from Titanic per se.

That's the secret. That's the secret.
That's how u pay bills. That's how we pay bills.

Anyway,...

I have a screenshot, a female admitting something. I might post it, blocking her name. Something interesting that guys might love.

SIdenote:

z@c+

>