The SS 2019 Mod Team

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Howdy gents,

We felt it was high time to grow the moderator team a bit, to give @Franco a little more time to kick back and enjoy the Southern California weather.

So we've added a few of our trusted forum members to the mod team, to help make sure this ship keeps running tight. They are:

• @Teevster (Alek Rolstad): the long-time Girls Chase contributor who was also a member of mASF and, later, NextASF. Teevster plans to stay on as a mod for a time to help members from mASF/NextASF transition to the Skilled Seducer Boards, and may continue to moderate after that, or may hang up the mantle (he's still undecided. But we're honored to have him in this role either way)

• @Grand Pooba (Varoon Rajah): one of our most active senior members from the Girls Chase Boards, long-time contributor to Girls Chase, and the host of our podcast, GP's always been a very steady guy and cares about the community. A lot of you know and like him well. He's an excellent addition to the mod team, and I'm very pleased to have him joining us.

• @Mike Silvertree: Mike's probably the single oldest active member of the Boards, at just a year shy of 70. Like Teevster and myself, he dates back to the days of mASF, though his story is different: in the midst of a crumbling marriage, he discovered the seduction community, consumed voraciously, and turned his relationships with both his wife and daughter around. Mike was the lead moderator over at NextASF (which had some moderating issues -- but none of these were Mike's fault; he was the voice of reason, too often ignored). We're thrilled to have him as one of the top mods here now, too.

• @Carousel (Halvor Jannike): Carousel's a long-time member of the seduction community, and has contributed a number of great, deep articles to Girls Chase over the years. He's Norwegian, like Teevster (the two have often winged together), and, as Teevster put it, "is cold as ice", so you can expect even-keeled moderation out of him. Carousel's another awesome addition to the Boards' team.

• @Hue: rounding out our new mods team, Hue's a long-time Girls Chase Boards member, and has showed himself over the years to be a skilled guy with a down-to-Earth attitude who likes to help out other members and cares about the community. When I went to Franco and Teevster with my suggestions for whom I thought we should offer the mod role to, Hue was one of my top pics (looking at things like whom do we think has time for moderating, who would want the role, who'd be good at it, and so on). I think he'll be fantastic as a mod.

To all our new mods, I say: welcome to your new roles, and congratulations!

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Also, to add a few technical bits:

• We have a "Staff member" badge we can enable on moderator profiles, so they're easily identifiable. It breaks the rank image we have right now though (e.g., "Space Monkey", "Tribal Elder", etc.). We're fixing that, and once it's fixed, we'll enable it for staff.

• For some reason mods' ranks are still showing up as Tribal Elders and not as Chieftans. We're investigating, and will fix.

Chase

>