LR+  they hung out with each other. long-game payoff w/ lmr

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LRs seem somewhat demeaning, esp for a girl you like... if they were ever to read what you wrote about them, girls would definitely not see the meaning behind the action. they would just feel reduced to a lay.
having said that, writing it down helps me remember, and i don't wanna forget about any of this.

prologue

Feb, hong kong airport. after a short, but very intense trip to thailand, full of ups and downs, emotions, fuckups and hookups.
i check-in then wait before i go through security. opting instead to get cans of beer from the 7-11. i'd been drinking for days so am at the point where it's impossible to get drunk. do you know that feeling?
i'm wearing a nice fitted shirt, pants and good shoes. i head to security and notice a petite girl wearing black leather jacket and boots, black jeans too. looks like a proper rock chick with her long straight blonde hair. she's wearing a mask. the kind like you see people wearing in smoggy cities.
i immediately know it's on. can't explain how but i know. i go through the line, you know they make you go through the maze of posts. the line control things. so you walk one way then another then back the same way .. you can't just walk direct they put those movable barriers. so she's ahead of me, then she's coming towards me in the line. so we are passing each other, this was a good chance to talk but i decided to wait for a better chance.
i go through passport control and there is a train to take you to you gate. so i line up behind the girl, turn my body sideways and say "hey, let me ask you a question." she turns around and says ok so as she turns i turn to make eye-contact "are you wearing that mask because you're hideously ugly?'
she busts out laughing and from then on it was cake. we rode the train together having a good conversation, she's laughing at me because i stink of booze and i'm on fire with my charm and humour. our gates are in completely different areas so because she had plenty of time and i had about 20 minutes, she walks with me to my gate, because she is totally smitten by now with this charming, cocky, rough around the edges mysterious gent.
at one point while riding up an escalator she asks if i'm sure i have time to make the flight. i reply "i'm not worried about that, i'm just trying to figure out if i have time to get you alone somewhere private."
i can't remember much in actual words but i left her in no doubt that if i had time i was gonna be fucking her in an airport bathroom.
alas, time was short.
we exchange email and by the time i've found my seat on the plane she's already sent me an email. with a pic enclosed. she's wearing another mask, a pig-face. it's ugly as fuck but really funny. and this is the perfect set-up for the rest of our communication as she is now the little piggy and i, of course, am the big bad wolf. i still haven't seen her face at this point. just a half-second glimpse at her passport photo.

my friend was living in HK and as the girl, let's call her mia, says she has no friends, i give her his number but she is too shy to ever call.
we keep in touch by email over the months, i very much enjoy writing to her and look forward to receiving her correspondence. i feel, on several occasions that i should stop, i'm going to break this poor girl's heart. there's no doubt she's falling in love with me. there are also several times when she calls me on the phone. she's nervous, though, but i am too. i do a good job of making her feel at ease, i'm always really funny and we never run out of things to say.
twice recently we had the opportunity to get together but both times she kind of let it slide. i know it was because she was scared, of her feelings, of what might happen if it finally becomes real.

in the interim my HK friend has left HK for good. however he is going back to take care of some business, and meet up with some girls he kinda knows, from finland.
it just so happens that i had the exact same dates off from work and so arranged to go there to see him. of course, while i'm there .......

Saturday

the 3 girls are arriving one by one. the first girl, sammie, is down in the dumps coz of what just happened in france. my buddy, who i'll call buddy doesn't actually even know her but we go to meet buddy's guy friend for drinks and later, eventually, sammie decides she'll join. she's quite hot. early thirties, has aged well. interesting mix of genes, with some arabic or something.
again, i know it's on.... the three of us (the guy friend left already) drink and get to know each other. i always take it easy on the drink though, i'll drink one to buddy's 2/3. conversation is good, a variety of topics. buddy is drinking and telling us all how great he is. i'm more low key. we go for dinner. then go meet up with more old friends somewhere. pretty sure by now i know sammy has a bf that she doesn't care much for.
in taxi between venues i share a poem i wrote. don 't know why, it must have been related to the topic of convo. anyway ... i'm usually quite private about that kind of thing. i recited it in my sexy voice and after i finished sammy said "i want to marry you now. did you really write that? you're not lying to me?
so, game on. one bar to another to another. finally, outside some bar smoking a cig and she'd already said "my hotel is just down the road"
so, bear in mind there's been no "attraction stage" or any of that shit. i start suggesting we go back to her hotel.

"so you're friend will arrive tomorrow?" "just you there tonight" "we should go back there and hang out"

she is saying no but i am a rock. she says "no. look i know what you're saying, but .... no. i'd like to but ... bla bla bla"

i'm all about discretion, by the way. you'll see ...

so i don't stop pushing and finally i say "anyway, i'm not even talking about that. i've drank enough, don't wanna hang out at the bar anymore, i've had enough for one night. let's just go and talk" i can see the wheels turning and after two seconds she just nods and says ok. i go into the bar to double check that buddy has no hard feelings and that's it. job done.

back in the hotel the sexy is hard fast and dirty. after, i lie on the bed and she tells me to leave but i'm not done yet. she wants me to go because if we fuck again she's gonna start falling for me. i stay where i am. a minute later she comes to lie with me and cuddle. then we fuck again twice more. awesome, i must say.

i walk back to my place, it takes about four hours, bumping into randoms on the way, avoiding hookers, i even saw a guy i met a year ago! he even remembered my name haha

sunday

i tell buddy nothing "huh? can't remember much TBH"

later that evening, girl number 2 has arrived and the both come to meet up with me and buddy. things are blurry but we end up in same bar as previous night. i'm chatting to sammie outside and ....she says something to which i reply "hmm i really wanna fuck you now"
it's not meant to happen because her room now has another occupant.

i make friends with a japanese guy who is cool as shit. while talking to him i notice a beautiful young girl squatting by the wall texting. i say "man i really wanna go talk to her but she looks too young!"
a minute later a tap on my shoulder, "hi your friend said you wanna talk to me?" WOW i ask her age and she's 34 hahahahahaha i mack on her big time, for sure sammy sees this happening. i was probably talking for about 30-45 minutes. good deep convo and banter. i take her down a side street and make out with her then go back to outside the bar. alas, it wasn't to be, due to logistics and a (non-cockblocky) friend.
so me, buddy, japan, sammy and girl 2 go back to their hotel room. i'm convinced we can get a 5-way going on but buddy is being too awesome and ... in the end the truth comes out. girl 2 knows what's up. guess sammy couldn't keep her mouth shut so i end up taking her back to my place for some more filthy fun, while buddy stays to, hopefully, take care of girl 2. and japan misses his flight home haha

Monday

so i was meant to be meeting mia (the piggy mask girl) on the tuesday, as she said she was in japan until then. but i get an email from her that says she is in HK so i run it past buddy and then explain to sammy a little of the story. and how i thought it would be cool if she comes to hang out in the evening. this is rocky territory. she doesn't seem to mind....

now mia starts getting cold feet again. i'm in a taxi to my place to change out of shorts and i borrow the driver's phone and i have to give her a piece of my mind. i tell her where, room number, time and she seems very flakey. i promise to meet her in the lobby. and introduce her to these friends and if she is not comfortable we can leave.

tired.
bad skin.
not dressed right.
shy.

i put my foot down and tell her i don't want any of her shit. no one cares what clothes she's wearing. she's coming tonight.
i'm convinced she'll flake. again, because she is terrified of her own feelings. she is scared of putting herself out there to potentially be hurt.
i arrive a little late and don't see her in the lobby. calling the room, the line is busy so i go up to see but she isn't there. in fact, she's the reason the line was busy. so i go back out and DING she comes out of the elevator! OH MY GOD she's on another level

she is so shy, she hides her face with her hair. doesn't hardly make eye contact. i should mention that she is a large part japanese so very timid and feminine. i hang outside the room for 10 minutes. the vibe is electric. i walking around her looking at her and pushing her hair out of the way and just touching and hugging her and reassuring her.

we go into the room. all introductions are made. buddy is in his underpants and at one point showed his dick. he does this kind of crap all the time. oh, girl 3 arrives. we talk about how i had wanted mia to call buddy and make friends when he was living in hk and i say "see i told you he was awesome. you're sorry now you didn't call" she is starting to relax

we all go for dinner. on the way buddy and i are alone for a minute. he says "12 out of 10 man. she is a legitimate 12 out of ten."
buddy is DHVing me big time. but also macking on mia but not really but really. he says "i would totally fuck you.you're very sexy. but lao che saw you first. don't worry he's a good guy. he's gonna treat you right. i'm better before but he's better after". he also gets pretty full on "so you're a repressed japanese girl. i bet you got all kinds of fantasies. i bet you got fetish outfits at home etc etc"
he keeps saying to me "you're so lucky" and shaking his head. the implication is that if it were a contest he would win but he's "letting me have her" haha the fool. also, might be "you're so lucky because my god! what a girl!" but, as we know, none of this is luck.
buddy is saying "you should take him home and fuck him. he saw you first" or whatever but i already know it's gonna happen. there's no doubt in my mind the whole way. buddy is definitely doing his best to test me. i am a rock. i sit back and observe. she likes him a lot. she's leaning in and laughing and so on. doesn't matter. he's telling her to go fuck me and i'm like, "don't i have a say in this? i'm not just a piece of meat ..." then she starts calling me sashimi. "i'm not just a worthless instrument of pleasure. i have feelings too!" lol

after the bill, i choose the right moment and don't hesitate. i stand up, "let's go" she takes my hand we say a quick goodbye and leave. (next day i find out, apparantly sammy and the two girls were kinda bitchy to mia. i didn't notice. buddy did damage control. telling sammy "you can't be angry with him this is the culmination of 8 months of work" i thank buddy but tell him it's not work at all. it's been a great experience).

so mia and i walk back to her place, it's 20 minutes of awesome and romance. lots of hand holding and my arm around hers and so on. at one point i pull her in and have a quick make-out in the street. woudn't usually but it felt right.
and what a place! my god i wasn't expecting that for HK. way bigger than i expected and real nice serviced apartments..... as an aside, i still don't know what she does for a living, nor her me.

the rest is history. there was a lot of lmr. but not really. i mean, i'm naked in her bed. and so is she. or in the shower, or whatever. it's clear we're gonna fuck. she being shy is a big part of it. wants lights off. at one point she lit some candles and we showered by candle-light. i was getting pretty frisky in the shower. it had one of those horizontal jets which went right in my ear while i was biting her neck. it caused problems for several days.
she kept trying to derail the train. coming out with random questions when things start to get heavy. i was losing my boner and told her so. "you are ruining my vibe!" at one point i just grabbed her face and said "listen, this is gonna happen, and it's gonna be good. so no more of your shit"
lying in bed with my arm around her she starts yapping again. don't get me wrong, i'm totally in love by now but enough is enough i say her name sharply. she stops talking and looks at me. i say. "shut up." then i kiss her again. lmr here comes from nerves and shyness. not unwillingness. eventually we fuck. big problem was i had no condoms.
she has been hurt before, for sure, by a careless guy, perhaps abortion or unwanted pregnancy. all would become clear on another day.
i try to reassure her. i 've never had an "accident" me and my girl were together for 6 year there was never even a false alarm. nor with any other girl. she tells me i have good genes so she'll get pregnant easily.
she goes and looks and 10 minutes later tells me she couldn't find any but i knew she was playing a joke and she did have two

. game over. check mate. job done.

there's so much more to this story .. but i think that's enough for now.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: LR+ they hung out with each other. long-game payoff with lmr

Oh man. I only read about the Mia part but it sounds like (a) you did a great job building attraction while drunk initially (b) you did not FU during long game, a minor miracle in itself (c) you handled a lot of bullshit and tests with great panache. To be honest lately in some of your posts it seemed like you were losing your touch a bit (but I can't talk as I haven't laid a new girl in an eternity), now you're BACK! I am really impressed, taking notes on your responses to all her bullshit. She really felt you in this report. My hat off to you sir. Swap lives? :)
Ray

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

thanks ray. i'm totally up for a life-swap, anytime!

ray_zorse said:
To be honest lately in some of your posts it seemed like you were losing your touch a bit

which posts in particular? curious, not butt-hurt :)

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human

Ahh, I hate when I make an off-the-cuff remark and I have to justify it. Like I did with Black sometime back and I had to go through his posts and eventually retract my opinion (sorry Black). I tend to read very fast and store up a lot of impressions etc, and get in trouble when I have to sort through it later. But anyway here you are:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12281&p=62264#p62264
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12235&p=62073#p62073
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12113&p=61507#p61507
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11991&p=60474#p60474
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11933&p=60136#p60136
Seemed like quite a lot of sound and fury over girls who weren't serious prospects. Although the 32yo virgin was a good LR, you were right, I didn't like the style, so I didn't read the end until just now. But I suppose you wanted advice and I should have given my comments in the original posts, sorry about that. I have just been really busy lately, while also semi-addicted to GC, so I read a lot on my phone and only reply with the shitty phone keyboard if it's really necessary. (Now I'm at work and using the PC).
cheers man
Ray

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

fair enough. the girl i asked about rolling solo is the same girl from this report - looks 17 is actually 34. and the one about the couples and the single girl ... we can't always post wins!

thanks for your honesty and no apologies

edit:32 yr old virgin would have taken me hours to re-write so i just copy-pasted what i already had and filled in the rest as a normal 1st person LR. it seems indulgent, i know

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human

Oh, really, it was the same girl from the "rolling solo" post? Then, Lotus's comment "it was a test that you failed" was perhaps off base here. Since you conquered in the end. That's interesting. To be honest I had a similar experience a few months back -- a date that left a pretty sour taste in my mouth (mainly because I didn't set good boundaries and didn't have a firm meta-intent), and then by chance I ran into her in a bar some days later when I'd gone in there to game. So when I noticed her I foolishly went over and said hello, shook her hand and exchanged a few words, although I found her behaviour, again, not that respectful (just vaguely indicated another table which I suppose contained her friends and then went back to her conversation leaving me standing there like a dickhead). I went and sat down somewhere else and finished my drink, but it really put me off my game, so eventually I just gave up and went home. I realized later that it was a golden opportunity to build some preselection in front of her, did not even think of that. I should have just completely ignored her and loudly approached some girl at a nearby table and started laughing and flirting with her. Not that I care about original girl, but this really hammered it home for next time.
Ray

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

no, i didn't make that clear. i didn't close that girl.

i make friends with a japanese guy who is cool as shit. while talking to him i notice a beautiful young girl squatting by the wall texting. i say "man i really wanna go talk to her but she looks too young!"
a minute later a tap on my shoulder, "hi your friend said you wanna talk to me?" WOW i ask her age and she's 34 hahahahahaha i mack on her big time, for sure sammy sees this happening. i was probably talking for about 30-45 minutes. good deep convo and banter. i take her down a side street and make out with her then go back to outside the bar. alas, it wasn't to be, due to logistics and a (non-cockblocky) friend.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human

Ahh gotcha. Nice moves though, a makeout is still really awesome and we often lose sight of that. Lately I guess I have become a bit discouraged with social circle game but you seem to be doing quite well with it and integrating cold approach pickup. Anyway, social circle seems to work better for me in JP than Aussie. I will be there next week. I want to focus more on technical aspects of my game such as your handling of tests in this LR. As that's a weakness for me.
Ray

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Lao Che-

Nicely done, on both Sammie and Mia.

Your opening line with Mia was a classic.

lao che said:
in taxi between venues i share a poem i wrote. don 't know why, it must have been related to the topic of convo. anyway ... i'm usually quite private about that kind of thing. i recited it in my sexy voice and after i finished sammy said "i want to marry you now. did you really write that? you're not lying to me?
so, game on. one bar to another to another.

Showing an artistic side (poetry, music, writing, painting), if you're good, can be a major turn-on for a lot of girls.

It's one of those things that feels weird at first, like why would this make her attracted to me, but do it enough times and it just becomes second nature. I've known a few artistic guys for whom that was most of their game with girls; just get the girl into a position where she could 'accidentally' see or hear some of their art, then all you have to do after that is keep leading it towards the two of you alone somewhere.

lao che said:
finally, outside some bar smoking a cig and she'd already said "my hotel is just down the road"
so, bear in mind there's been no "attraction stage" or any of that shit. i start suggesting we go back to her hotel.

"so you're friend will arrive tomorrow?" "just you there tonight" "we should go back there and hang out"

she is saying no but i am a rock. she says "no. look i know what you're saying, but .... no. i'd like to but ... bla bla bla"

i'm all about discretion, by the way. you'll see ...

so i don't stop pushing and finally i say "anyway, i'm not even talking about that. i've drank enough, don't wanna hang out at the bar anymore, i've had enough for one night. let's just go and talk" i can see the wheels turning and after two seconds she just nods and says ok. i go into the bar to double check that buddy has no hard feelings and that's it. job done.

Great persistence here.

lao che said:
now mia starts getting cold feet again. i'm in a taxi to my place to change out of shorts and i borrow the driver's phone and i have to give her a piece of my mind. i tell her where, room number, time and she seems very flakey. i promise to meet her in the lobby. and introduce her to these friends and if she is not comfortable we can leave.

tired.
bad skin.
not dressed right.
shy.

i put my foot down and tell her i don't want any of her shit. no one cares what clothes she's wearing. she's coming tonight.
i'm convinced she'll flake. again, because she is terrified of her own feelings. she is scared of putting herself out there to potentially be hurt.
i arrive a little late and don't see her in the lobby. calling the room, the line is busy so i go up to see but she isn't there. in fact, she's the reason the line was busy. so i go back out and DING she comes out of the elevator! OH MY GOD she's on another level

Well done, commanding her out, Lao Che. Sounds like she would've flaked had you not done so.

lao che said:
we all go for dinner. on the way buddy and i are alone for a minute. he says "12 out of 10 man. she is a legitimate 12 out of ten."
buddy is DHVing me big time. but also macking on mia but not really but really. he says "i would totally fuck you.you're very sexy. but lao che saw you first. don't worry he's a good guy. he's gonna treat you right. i'm better before but he's better after". he also gets pretty full on "so you're a repressed japanese girl. i bet you got all kinds of fantasies. i bet you got fetish outfits at home etc etc"
he keeps saying to me "you're so lucky" and shaking his head. the implication is that if it were a contest he would win but he's "letting me have her" haha the fool. also, might be "you're so lucky because my god! what a girl!" but, as we know, none of this is luck.
buddy is saying "you should take him home and fuck him. he saw you first" or whatever but i already know it's gonna happen. there's no doubt in my mind the whole way. buddy is definitely doing his best to test me. i am a rock. i sit back and observe. she likes him a lot. she's leaning in and laughing and so on. doesn't matter. he's telling her to go fuck me

This guy sounds like a real card.

lao che said:
(next day i find out, apparantly sammy and the two girls were kinda bitchy to mia. i didn't notice. buddy did damage control. telling sammy "you can't be angry with him this is the culmination of 8 months of work" i thank buddy but tell him it's not work at all. it's been a great experience)

Good pal.

lao che said:
she has been hurt before, for sure, by a careless guy, perhaps abortion or unwanted pregnancy. all would become clear on another day.
i try to reassure her. i 've never had an "accident" me and my girl were together for 6 year there was never even a false alarm. nor with any other girl. she tells me i have good genes so she'll get pregnant easily.
she goes and looks and 10 minutes later tells me she couldn't find any but i knew she was playing a joke and she did have two

Yeah. Just bear in mind pregnancy happens fast and easy during the honeymoon phase when a girl is super into you, as this one almost certainly is.

lao che said:
. game over. check mate. job done.

there's so much more to this story .. but i think that's enough for now.

Congrats on finding a girl you like so much, Lao Che. She sounds super cute, both for her good looks and that adorable shyness. You're going to have a lot of fun with this one.

Chase

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah my buddy here is a good guy. Very different to me but in many ways my best friend. We help each along the path a lot. Steal sharpens steal.

The poem is kinda raunchy, but ultimately is a love poem. I'm not surprised at all that that girl was turned on, plus I have the advantage of a real sexy voice. but I was already sure before then that she was dtf.

The Japanese girl really is something else. I'm thinking marriage but need to tread very carefully.

There really is a lot more to this story. I might write it down when I got time

I'm currently in the Philippines. And I appear to be the only guy from the western world to not be able to get laid here. :( wasn't my reason for coming but still...

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Enjoyed this Lao Che,

Haha your life sounds fascinating as hell; I find it interesting too how the game and reports differ a bit between the older guys and the younger guys.

Older guys seem cooler or calibrate better or something (maybe that s the product of more experience and stuff), but girls are into you more for being a smooth older guy vs. a virile hot younger guy. I feel like I’m still kind of a shithead and look forward to how I mature and grow in later years.

lao che said:
Yeah my buddy here is a good guy. Very different to me but in many ways my best friend. We help each along the path a lot. Steal sharpens steal.

The poem is kinda raunchy, but ultimately is a love poem. I'm not surprised at all that that girl was turned on, plus I have the advantage of a real sexy voice. but I was already sure before then that she was dtf.

The Japanese girl really is something else. I'm thinking marriage but need to tread very carefully.

There really is a lot more to this story. I might write it down when I got time

I'm currently in the Philippines. And I appear to be the only guy from the western world to not be able to get laid here. :( wasn't my reason for coming but still...

Sounds serious! Wish you all the best… appears like you left a lot of intimate details out but that’s probably for the better.

Agree with that very first statement you made about what the girls we write these about would think or have their opinion on these… I wonder about that too

Cheers,

Rage

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've said it before, any guy under the age of 30 who finds GC has the world at his fucking feet

Anyway, cheers rage. I guess my life does look pretty interesting from reading some of these posts .. It's like someone's facebook feed, that aren't putting up pic of them watching a movie and having an early night and riding the crowded bus to work.
In fact I'm just an ordinary guy with a boring life. ,-)

>