Long-Term  Thoughts on when she rewards your "beta-ness"

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Interesting link sent from my girlfriend as she is feeling overwhelmed in her career and personal life.

She sent me THIS LINKwith the words " This is you to me babe"

Now I don't want to hear any bullshit from anyone condemning this couple. They have chosen to have children together and the husband is happy to fill that Provider role. i would hope (minus the Instagram whooring) that a committed couple would appreciate the sacrifices of their spouse . I would hope that the Husband would be able reply "thanks to my wife for getting dolled up and fucking me six ways to Sunday every day. Thanks to her for being a saintly mother to my children and a devilish lover to me. Thanks for letting me have an occasional Sunday on the Golf course drinking beer with my buddies and driving me home after."

I'm weighing my response with our relationship in mind..

A) ignore it and chalk it up to her emotional attachment to me and she thinks of me as "her knight" even though I've never dropped everything to fix her screwups.

B) Tell her "Honey, I'm so glad you have your shit together and I don't have to fix your screwups. I really appreciate your independent and capable nature and it is what attracted me in the first place."

C) Express amazement at how much the wife appreciates her husband, and how that is important that each partner recognize the other's contribution to the relationship.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There never was any referring back to it so I never had to give her "what I thought" .

We have talked a bit about our roles, and she definitely makes me feel appreciated for doing what I do and WANT TO do. She's not wanting to be waited on, and is still up for bedroom fun so ..thats good

>