FR  Tinder Date

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
P.s. all questions are at the end of post )

I'm going on my first date with a Tinder girl today. Her name is Jody, a cute brown girl. I first swiped her about 2 months ago and she liked me back. I followed Colts first opener and it worked. I don't remember what song I used 2 lines from. It was a popular song though, every girl should have known it. ( I had to factory reset my phone so I can't look back at my Tinder messages to post the conversation, sorry ).

I bantered a short while then asked ( or commanded ...I don't remember which one ) for her number and I got it. That's what is really important here

Jody has whatsapp and I used it to text her briefly. I recall she telling me Tinder was used to make friends only and her sister put her on it. ( Psshh really ? And to hook up more likely ).

Anyways after the initial first conversation on whatsapp we stopped talking for 2 months until yesterday I breaked the ice once more via whatsapp.

Tuesday Whatsapp Conversation

Troy: Hi Jody. Troy here from Tinder

Jody: Hey

Troy: Sup

Jody: not much. How have you been?

Troy: I've been enjoying my summer to the fullest

Jody: I'm not quite sure which Troy this is. Would you mind sending me a picture?

Troy: ( Sent a picture cropping out half of a global music celebrity who I met to show social proof, like what Chase recommends I crop for POF )

( she doesn't reply that day so I send a follow up the next day )

Wednesday Whatsapp Conversation

Troy: ?

Jody: Oh hey what's up?

Jody: what?

Troy: Never mind with the question sign. U still use Tinder?

Jody: Nah

Troy: Why?

Jody: Because summer is over

Troy: I know what you mean

Jody: Yeah are you still on?

Troy: Nah

The Ask Out

Troy: What's your schedule like this weekend?

Jody: I don't think I have much to do

Troy: Kl. It would be nice if we went for a walk...got some ice cream

Jody: Yeah sounds good. I'll let you know if I'll be free by Friday?

Troy: Saturday is good for me

Troy: Ok sure

Jody: Great

Troy: Yep. Nice dp

Jody: Thanks ( smile emoji )

Troy: U still loving the camera ( wink emoji ) I love taking pics

Jody: I forever will love photography lol

Troy: lol

Jody: What kinda photography are you interested in?

Troy: ( quick Google search ) nature, fashion, plus more ( I know pathetic to do that )

Jody: Ok

Troy: How about you?

Jody: Photojournalism, landscape, high fashion, and abstract

Troy: Cool

Today is Saturday and she haven't contacted me so I will do it later in the morning via whatsapp. Like this

Hey I'll be at leaving out at 5:30p.m. Meet me at the plaza in Spain Town.

Can that work? If not how should I do it? I didn't ask her a time nor meeting destination. If the follow up text isn't good she could bail on me.

My Logistics are Really Bad

I was out last night walking and exploring my town for possible places to pull and escalate on Jody. All bathrooms were either locked or had security guards at the door or too much people would see me pulling her into the bathroom.

Behind buildings were too dark, dirty and cold for me to even pull myself there.

Too much people passed a good escalation spot.

I can't take her to my home as all family will be there.

I don't see myself successfully fucking Jody if my logistics continues to be so bad. What should I do? This is a frequent problem when I go on dates, I have no where to seal the deal.

I've already put Jody on a pedestal and I'm nervous already. I should point out sticking points before they stick me date time.

Troy

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Logistic find out where she lives and room mate situation. Then develop a hook back to her place if it is good. Take her back to her place when the time is right.

BDSC

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Date Rescheduled for Monday

I guessed my way through the conversation below.

Saturday Morning Whatsapp Conversation

Troy : Hey

Jody: Hey sup?

Troy : I'm good

( she takes hours to reply so I sent a SMS)

I'm leaving out by 6:00. Where is good for me to meet you?

She was offline whatsapp for a few hours and I started worrying she was planning to flake on me. That's why I sent that SMS, thinking maybe her Wi-Fi was gone or service up or she was just busy. It was after 1:00pm and I wanted her to see my message immediately . She didn't reply to that text.

Afternoon Whatsapp Conversation

( Around 2pm)

Troy : Where you said you live again?

Jody : Kston ( After 2:30pm )

Jody : I don't think I'll be able to make it today

Jody : Monday?

Very good sign here. She didn't just flake on me and not try to plan a next date. It shows that she is interested in seeing me.

Troy : OK Monday at HWT

Jody: Yeah where in HWT?

Troy: Limelight ( Popular open area and cool plaza)

Jody : lol don't know where that is

Troy : Where you know in HWT?

Jody : Rituals

Troy : This getting funny. I've been there just don't remember where it is

Troy : Lets meet at Transport Centre Bus park. Top floor right where the bus enter the park

Jody : lol I'll figure out where your talking

Troy : lol OK

That's the end of the conversation. A good takeaway from this is

1) When she takes long to reply it means she hasn't gotten around to replying. Next time I'll work on being calmer when I have to wait long.

2) I get more time to prepare for the date. My homework is to read up briefly on things that interest her. She loves photography so I'll get information on that. I'll be able to relate better

BigDaddySc said:
Logistic find out where she lives and room mate situation. Then develop a hook back to her place if it is good. Take her back to her place when the time is right.

BDSC

Thanks for the advice BigDaddy. Along with your advice I looked up Chase's article " How to Go to Her Place Smoothly, Even If You Just Met and from Alek Going to Her Place: Tools to Get You More "Yes"es" for more tips. I totally forgot I could invite myself over to her place.

Troy

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Troy,

May I give a piece of advice here? I do a lot of online dating.

First, I usually don't ask out before I have reached the hook point - the point when she's getting curious and starts asking about me. Sometimes I have to bait her and throw a little bit about me. I have used the fact I was single dad of two. Nowadays I use cooking. Anything would do that makes you seem interesting and different, so that she wants to know more. Sometimes no need to bait because she's immediately so much into you. After the hook point she starts asking about you. If you reach this stage it's much more likely that she will accept to go out.

Second, it usually works best if it all happens within a few days. If the meal gets cold she might not have it.

Another point, if she says something like "maybe Saturday, I'll let you know" I usually tell her, "Well if you can't that's alright, we do another day". Then try later. Much better than waiting until Saturday wondering. Or at worst, ask her "OK but let me know before Friday evening please". This situation is less likely to happen if you had reached the hook point, and if it all happened within the last few days.

That being said, it does not seem over, so I wish you best of luck. It is a positive sign that she has proposed another time.

Cheers,

Seppuku

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Getting Her to Pay for Her Ice Cream

Saturday night I checked out town as I said before for escalation spots and I also looked around for a good shop to get ice cream. A one scoop cone costs $3 US, that money could buy me dinner and leave change and I don't want to spend that much on a first date. I don't want to invest so much money so early unless I'm going to definitely get the pussy. Even so I don't think money should be used to get her in bed. But I asked her out so she probably expects me to pay.

I say split the bill. I never spend more than $10 on a date even if I have to buy, the food is cheap.

How do I get her to pay without shooting down my chances of getting laid?

Homework All Done

How to Go Back to Her Place Smoothly Even If You Just Met

First I read that article to know how to go back to her place. Jody definitely cannot come back to my place which is really my " parents place ". The parts of that article I am deciding on using tomorrow are :

Before You Ask to Go to Her Place...
... you must set the logistics up to do this!

Casually ask her, "What part of town do you live in?"

Once she answers then say, "Cool. You got roommates?"

Then, move on in the conversation. You'll come back to use this information later.

The date begins at 7:00pm and I'll ask her those questions by 8:00pm. Somewhere on here I read that a date may last 3 hours maximum. I want to find out her logistics early enough so I can decide whether to pull after two hours and get back to her place if possible.

I'm trying to decide whether I should use a Casual Pull or a Invitational Pull:

Go to Her Place with a Casual Pull

A casual pull combined with going back to her place will look like one of these:

I don't know what you've got going on the rest of today, but what say we head to your pad and kick back a while longer?

I don't know if you're super busy today or what, but why don't we go to your place and throw on a movie and hang?

Again, you can preface this with, "Your place is a lot closer than mine," or, "Your place is going to be a lot less crowded than mine."

The full pull looks like this:

You: I don't know what the rest of your schedule's like, but if we're having fun and you're not totally booked, what say we head to yours to hang some more and throw on a flick? We can probably chat more easily there than at mine with a bunch of wild roommates running around going ape.

And

Go to Her Place with an Invitational Pull

An invitational pull is a little harder to do, because you've got to offer some sort of value and you don't really know what she has at her place - if you propose doing something she doesn't have (e.g., a nightcap when she doesn't have alcohol at home), she may reject the notion even if she likes you because she realizes she doesn't have the thing you're asking to do and thus writes the idea off as unfeasible.

There's nothing worse than losing a girl because of something as silly as proposing something she can't do when a different proposal would've worked just fine.

So, often with invitational, it's better to propose grabbing something at a store or restaurant nearby, and taking it back to her place.

Like so:

Let's grab a nightcap and call it a night. I'll buy the alcohol, there's a little shop nearby. We can kick back for a few minutes at your place; yours is closer.

What say we get a few slices of pizza to go? We can pick them up next door and take them to your place since yours is quieter so we can eat and talk in peace.

I incorporated the rationale for why you want to go to her place (and not yours) in the two examples above, so I won't restate. Those two are both fine as-is.

I'll decide which one to use tomorrow. Both of those approaches feel comfortable to pull off. I already planned the date :

1) Arrive at HWT bus park by 6:30pm when it's still day and get comfortable: Talk to people around to keep me in a social mood.

2) Assuming she arrives at 7:00pm ( when it's night) I'll give a small hug and compliment her on her dressing ( if it's relevant) then do my very best to keep the small talk flirty.

3) We talk right at the bus park entrance for about 5 minutes then I'll move her and we'll walk around town and into the plaza where there is less noise plus there will be lots to look at as we walk past the different stores. That should give me enough to keep the conversation going.

4) By 7:40pm we walk to the ice cream shop. It's a 15 minutes walk ( it sounds long yet a lot of people going on dates walk it everyday. The place is called Dev House, it's a park, there is a ice cream and desserts shop along with other food outlets. We'll arrive by 8:00pm, buy ice cream then find a spot on the lawn to sit. While having our ice cream I'll ask her casually about her logistics then deep dive her on a different topic.

5) By 9:00pm I expect the tension to have risen and it's either time to end the date or accompany her home using either the casual or invitational pull.

( Of course the plan is open to change though a good plan never hurts. She loves photography and I did a bit of reading on it today)

P. S. I reread this plan and it feels a bit too much. I suspect because there will be too much walking. What y'all think? What should I change?

Hey Seppyku,

May I give a piece of advice here?

Sure anytime!

First, I usually don't ask out before I have reached the hook point - the point when she's getting curious and starts asking about me. Sometimes I have to bait her and throw a little bit about me. I have used the fact I was single dad of two. Nowadays I use cooking. Anything would do that makes you seem interesting and different, so that she wants to know more. Sometimes no need to bait because she's immediately so much into you. After the hook point she starts asking about you. If you reach this stage it's much more likely that she will accept to go out.

Don't you feel there is a risk texting back and forth with a girl you've never met, waiting till she reaches the hook point ? I have done the back and forth texting trying to get girls to ask about me and it usually doesn't happen. Till eventually those girls responded to my texts lesser until I lost them. Thoughts? I'm assuming you mean texting girls till they reach the hook point.

That being said, it does not seem over, so I wish you best of luck. It is a positive sign that she has proposed another time.

I'm going full speed ahead bro. Yes cause if she didn't propose a different time I'd know right away she wasn't interested. I gotta stay way up. Thanks for the advice and " good luck. "

Troy

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Monday Whatsapp Conversation

( I assume the date is still on )

Troy ( 1:52pm ): I'll be in HWT by 6pm

Jody ( 3:43pm ) : I'll be home by then though

Troy ( 4:18pm) : What time can you be in HWT?

Jody (7:11pm) : ( Voice note) I never too long called my grandma to come pick me up from C roads. And I don't think she's going to take me to HWT to meet someone. (stammer) I'm never in HWT so late though

Jody : ( Second Voice Note) The Wi-Fi was off so that didn't get to send. What I was saying is I don't go there at those odd hours because I don't want to get robbed

Troy (7:40pm) : OK I understand. So what you have in mind? ( I put the ball in her court to find out how interested she is)

Jody (7:58pm) : Lunch?

Troy ( 8:24pm) :Sure. Time and day? ( again testing her interest and making the date on her time to minimize flaking. If this happens again I cut contact)

Jody (10:32am) : ( Voice note ) I'm trying, thinking either Thursday or Friday. Let me know which day is good for you.

Troy (10:34pm) : Friday is good

Tuesday Morning Whatsapp Conversation

Jody (12:06am) : ( Voice note) bueno ahmm ( pause) you don't know where rituals is at close to there. Suzuki OMG Zachariah it's near to Rituals. But uhm I'm not sure if you want to go to a restaurant for like a actual dinner. Bk haha

Troy (12:52am) : Burger King haha yeah

Troy : Time?

Jody (12:56am) : Lunch lol

Troy (12:59am): Yeppi lol

Jody (1:01am) : ( Voice note) What are you doing awake still?

Troy (1:03am) : I'm on a call lol

Jody (1:04am) : Tell bae I said hi ( hand wave emoji)

Troy (1:08am) : heey ( 2 hand wave )

Jody (6:34am) : lool

This is the final time I'm going to plan a date with her if she flakes. I'm still hoping for the best and using this extra time to prepare myself. She still didn't give me a time so I'll wait till Thursday night to ask her. Then Friday afternoon when I go to meet her I send a follow up text saying I'm leaving out ( based on her response I'll know if the date is still on).

Monday wasn't a waste though. I was banging another girl over at my friends house. lol

Troy

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Troy,

I use Tinder as pretty much my only way of getting dates. Here's my input:

1. She seems flaky at best. In my experience, if the date doesn't happen within a couple of days of asking her out, it probably won't happen at all. Girls online are much flakier than IRL. Having said that, there are exceptions. So if you wish to continue pursuing her, go ahead. Just know that its an uphill battle from here. tbh, I've had this exact same scenario play out OVER AND OVER again on Tinder. And its only like, 10% of the time that the girl finally meets me.

Most the time, when I meet a girl, its a solid "yes" then I see her that night or a day later. Its very simple and easy. If it feels like your pulling a tooth and a nail just to get her out, it probably won't happen.
Having said that, if you're actually serious about using Tinder/online dating, you shouldn't give a shit about this girl anyways. Because by the end of each week, you should still have 1-3 dates off Tinder. If you're not getting matched with 3-5+ girls per day who you would date, then its probably time to redo your profile. Namely, your pictures.

2. As for logistics, one option is her place if she has good logistics. They usually aren't though. And if she has roommates, she might not want the reputation damage of bringing a guy off Tinder there. So her place is kind of a last resort. Have you considered pulling her to your car?

Also, I don't know what your family is like, but if they're chill, there's no reason why you can't pull her there. Just invite her to your place and when you get there, confidently lead her to your room. If your parents are generally intrusive or miss social cues, have a conversation with them about not coming into your room when you have a girl over. Yes, it is an awkward conversation. But it also solves your problem. So its worth it in the long run.

I apologize if all this has already been suggested/covered. I only read your first post. Didn't have time to read through the rest.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bboy said:
Having said that, if you're actually serious about using Tinder/online dating, you shouldn't give a shit about this girl anyways. Because by the end of each week, you should still have 1-3 dates off Tinder. If you're not getting matched with 3-5+ girls per day who you would date, then its probably time to redo your profile. Namely, your pictures.

2. As for logistics, one option is her place if she has good logistics. They usually aren't though. And if she has roommates, she might not want the reputation damage of bringing a guy off Tinder there. So her place is kind of a last resort. Have you considered pulling her to your car?

Also, I don't know what your family is like, but if they're chill, there's no reason why you can't pull her there. Just invite her to your place and when you get there, confidently lead her to your room. If your parents are generally intrusive or miss social cues, have a conversation with them about not coming into your room when you have a girl over. Yes, it is an awkward conversation. But it also solves your problem. So its worth it in the long run.

Bboy,

1) I get a few matches everyday but no first messages. I message first using Colt's opener which is pick a song everyone knows ( popular right now in my country) and send two lines from it EVERY GIRL regardless of background knows . And they don't reply / don't return to Tinder till two months later / give short replies that don't allow me to build quick rapport and grab their number.

I have so much useless matches and I wonder why the hell did they swipe right if they ain't gonna want to meet me . I'm using a main pic with a female music celebrity almost as popular as Rihanna so I have the preselection and social proof.

2) Jody sounds a bit reserved , her grandma picks her up, so I doubt her place is good for me to go and I can't bring her to my house. Last time I brought a girl home, one of my neighbors ( who I ain't friends with ) called my Mom who was at work and told her I brought a " under age girl home " ( that was a lie, she was 17 ) WTF? While I had that girl on my cock my Mom bangs on the front door ( it was really embarrassing as my girl looked at me and went cold ). Luckily I didn't get caught because I had switched the locks and Mom went back to work when she couldn't get inside ( my parents couldn't say for sure what happened). My family is religious and doesn't allow me to bring over even male friends.

3) Also I don't have a car and I always take the bus. I have one option left but it's best last resort. My friend, D'jean lives close to me so I'd arrange to bring Jody there. He's cool with that, as a matter of fact I banged a girl ( bestie of my best female friend at his house on Monday ).

The only drawback is I would have to risk looking needy and charter a expensive taxi to get me to my friends place which is a hour and 15 minutes away . She might bail or question why I'm taking her on a long drive. What do you recommend? Risk looking needy and take the hour plus journey or something else ?

Thanks so far :)

Troy

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
) I get a few matches everyday but no first messages. I message first using Colt's opener which is pick a song everyone knows ( popular right now in my country) and send two lines from it EVERY GIRL regardless of background knows . And they don't reply / don't return to Tinder till two months later / give short replies that don't allow me to build quick rapport and grab their number.
I use the Lyrics opener too. I get great results from it. I also used to use it when I had bad photos. And I had the exact same issue as you. I talk about everything I do on Tinder in this thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11121. Some of the other guys also had some really cool ideas. Maybe one of their openers would work better for you. But I doubt it. I can tell its just your pics which are problematic.

I've never had a main pic like that before. But it sounds like it would be pretty good. A couple things to check off though:
1. How do you look in it. Yes, the social proof is nice. But if you look like shit, it doesn't matter. Looks or should I say perceived looks (i.e. there are a lot of ways to make yourself look better or worse than you actually do) are a lot more important online than IRL. It sucks but its also true.
2. What are your other pics like? Even if you have a great first pic, you can really ruin yourself by having other shitty pics.

Overall, its a good idea. Cause at the very least, it gives girls an easy way to open you. And it might even get you a little bit of social proof. But it might not serve very well as a main pic if you yourself don't look good.

2) Jody sounds a bit reserved , her grandma picks her up, so I doubt her place is good for me to go and I can't bring her to my house. Last time I brought a girl home, one of my neighbors ( who I ain't friends with ) called my Mom who was at work and told her I brought a " under age girl home " ( that was a lie, she was 17 ) WTF? While I had that girl on my cock my Mom bangs on the front door ( it was really embarrassing as my girl looked at me and went cold ). Luckily I didn't get caught because I had switched the locks and Mom went back to work when she couldn't get inside ( my parents couldn't say for sure what happened). My family is religious and doesn't allow me to bring over even male friends.
I've never been in this situation, so I'm no longer speaking from experience. Just throwing some ideas out there. But...the main thing you can do is try to be discreet. If you know who this neighbor is, make sure he doesn't see her. I can't imagine its that hard to avoid him. Other than that, I suggest you do whatever it takes to find your own place. Because even though public sex works, its probably inconsistent at best.

The only drawback is I would have to risk looking needy and charter a expensive taxi to get me to my friends place which is a hour and 15 minutes away . She might bail or question why I'm taking her on a long drive. What do you recommend? Risk looking needy and take the hour plus journey or something else ?
Personally, I wouldn't even dream of doing a 1 hour long pull. Even if you don't look needy, most girls just won't go for that. They'll start to feel uncomfortable, their emotions will crest, you might end up spell broken (pulls are the most awkward part of seduction), they might change their mind for no apparent reason (its just the nature of women), they'll start to really question where they're going and start to feel like they're in physical danger, they'll have other shit to do with their day and so fourth.

Tbh, I try to keep my pulls shorter than 20 mins. Anything longer than that, and there's a good chance it'll fall apart.

Your in kind of a tough spot right now. I would tell you to look for a place to try public sex. But it sounds like you mightve already done that in and around the date location. Maybe you need to take her elsewhere in the city for the date itself and look for escalation spots in that area? There are a lot of articles which cover the topic in depth on the main site.

Other than that, your best bet is to work hard to move out. Having a sense of independence is an incentive in of itself. :)

JakethaSnake

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been using Tinder for 2 weeks and I have had 5 dates. Mostly 7s, so far due to not great pictures. My first message is " I'm new to Tinder, so take it easy on me ;0 make sure its a winking smiley face. out of dozens of matches I'm at about 75% message back rate. After that, I pick something she has on her profile, deep dive a little, jab her a little and make it a lil more sexual.

Ex: She mentioned she loves to wake up early in the morning on profile

Me: after the initial line i send to every girl, I see you're an early bird. You couldn't pay me to wake up at 6am.
Her: Lol I am
Me: I see, so what do yo do that makes you wake up b4 the sun
Her: I work in Med field blah blah, but I'm naturally a morning person
Me: I work in IT, im a night owl by nature, they say opposites attract
Her: Lol true
Me: whats your fav food and drink
Her: Seafood Alfredo and strawberry Lemonade
Me: Can you cook that? and I meant Adult Drink lol
Her: I can lol I'm not the best
Her: Strawberry Margarita
Me: Somebody likes strawberry I see
Her: yes lol
Me: Well looks like I know what you'll be drinking when I meet you
Her: lol maybe ;)
Me; so what part of town are you on
Her: xxxxxx
Me: Yeah same here, actually I'm by xxxxx
Her ohh ok.
Me: Yeah, we should meet for that margarita, what's your schedule like
Her: This weekend I'm open
Me: Cool, meet me saturday like 7 at xxxx, we'll get a drink and you can show me your sexy smile in person. (she was smiling in all her pics and lol'in the whole convo)
Her: lol ok
Me not 7am you alchy lol
Her: lol shut up
Me: whats your #, I'll text you and we can meet at a laid back spot I know
Her xxxxxxxxxx

Pretty much every conversation has went this way or close to it. Open with the line, deep dive a lil based on her profile, make it a lil funny, poke fun at her, compliment her but make it toward end of convo when the number is given or about to be asked for.
End, with another sarcastic joke or sexual innuendo, send her a text. I've also gave my number and they've texted no less than 10 minutes later. Let me know if this helps.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bboy and Jake thanks for the advice. The date was good. I put some of the advice into good use. I've had a packed weekend going out here and there. The field report will be up tomorrow. I just wanted to say this so no one wonders " what happened? ". Everything is okay. I went to a club tonight then chilled with friends, yesterday I went cold approaching and work . I haven't gotten time to sit and write. Luckily tomorrow is my free day .

Once again thanks for the advice guys . See the report tomorrow.

Troy

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Troy,

I was off internet for a week. The other guys posted solid stuff too. For the song lyric opener I use "love me tender love me true" and it got me great results so far.

Don't you feel there is a risk texting back and forth with a girl you've never met, waiting till she reaches the hook point ? I have done the back and forth texting trying to get girls to ask about me and it usually doesn't happen. Till eventually those girls responded to my texts lesser until I lost them. Thoughts? I'm assuming you mean texting girls till they reach the hook point.

I don't have a problem with texting back and forth, as long as I don't get caught in a chat trap. Yes I meant texting until they reach the hook point. Sometimes you contact a girl, and the interaction seems like interview mode. Then I throw a little bit of me (things I like, things I do) to bait her interest. When she starts asking about me, then it's a real interaction, that's what I call the hook point. For me, it's a screener. It should all be quick anyway, like within the first thirty minutes of exchange. Also, If the date does not happen within two or three days, it's probably off. So I try to avoid contacting a girl if I don't have some free time for a date within the next two or three days. Some other screener I use: I ask the girl to send me a picture of her (like in Whatsapp). If she sends many, it's a good sign. If she resists or ask why, it's bad.

I hope this is helpful. Looking forward to read your report.

Cheers,
Seppuku

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thurday Night Whatsapp Conversation

Troy (6:27PM ): Hey

Jody (9:05PM ): Hey

Troy (10:11PM ): How was your day?
(11:00PM ): Ahh I'm going to bed. What time can you be at Bk?

She didn't come back online and I went to bed soon after.

Friday Morning Whatsapp Conversation

Jody (6:22AM ): Around 12 or 1
(6:40AM ): Or even later because I'm really tired

Troy (7:36AM ): OK get some sleep. Even later? Oki no problem 2 or 3pm is good

Jody (11:05AM ): I'll see you at 1 because I have stuff to do at 3

Troy (11:05AM ): Ok

I was still in bed ( I did a lot of work last night ) , I got up, had a cold shower and breakfast and headed out by 11:46AM. It was getting and I thought I'd be late. lol I hopped on a bus and arrived in the city at Burger King at 12:50PM. The place was almost full because working people were having lunch so I grabbed two seats at the door and put on some music.

1:30PM came and she was not there and I started worrying that she flaked on me. 5 young ladies came and sat next to me, they had been watching me the whole time. I got up to exit and one of them said

Girl 1: Your date flaked on you

Me: I know right

Girl 2: She doesn't like you

Girl 3: No she probably has her hair doing and she wants to look nice for you

Me: I'm going to leave her. I've been waiting for 30 minutes and she hasn't arrived. I'm going to style her.

Girl 4: No don't do that. Wait on her

Girl 1: A so woman stay

Girl 5: Is same way your father had to wait long on your Mom when they were getting married

Me: Oh well I'm leaving. When she comes she text me. I'm going to walk around town till she reaches

Girl 4: Oh now I understand

They all agree and then I leave Burger King and walk around town. I had some other business to do. " Oops " I said I should have texted her.

SMS Conversation

Troy (Text me when you reach Bk. I just stepped out for a few minutes

Jody (1:41pm) : Yeah ok

Troy (1:42pm): Yeah

Jody ( 2:12pm) : Where are you?

Troy (2:12pm) : BTW there are two Bk I'm at the one across from rituals . Where are you?

I called her and she said " I'm coming up there ", lol this was funny, all I could do was laugh. Earlier I was at that Bk Dwl and she was going to come to the Bk across from rituals (where I'm at ) then she changed her mind and the taxi driver let her off down the road.

I play with my phone for 10 minutes. I was sitting at a 2 person table and my back faced the door. A cute brown girl walked up looking nervous, glanced at me and sat 2 tables behind me. Was that Jody? She looked familiar so why did she look at me then sit way back. " Nah it's not her " I thought. Jody called my phone again ( this is such a critical time when the damn phone freezes, I couldn't answer her call... are you serious dumb phone... I said, in my head, not aloud lol). I restarted the phone then called her. The phone rang 3 times, each ring got louder , my heart beated faster because some how I realized that cute girl sitting behind me for the past 5 minutes was actually Jody lol Dwl.

The Call

Troy : Hello. Where are you? I just saw your missed calls

Jody : I'm at Burger King

Troy : I'm at Burger King too ( the place didn't have much customers... lol I slowly turned to look behind where she sat and our 4 eyes made 1 connection)

Jody: Really

Troy : Ok

Wow that was awkward lol. She got up and sat at my table. " That was weird lol " she said. " Yeah totally " I agreed. I used this weird scenario as my opener and told jokes. She was laughing her head off lol.

Troy : Wow this is hilarious. We liked each other on Tinder and didn't remember exactly how each other looked. ( blah blah I can't remember the rest of the joke)

Jody : Yeah totally

Troy : How is your day so far ( funny facial expression)

Jody: ( laughs ) it's okay

Troy : So where are you from?

Jody: L Mountain

Troy: (pointing) that way

Jody : No that way

Troy: Oh I'm from Havdale though I spend most time at Sp Town

Jody : Oh ( pause)

Troy : Are you hungry? I'm starved

Jody: I'm OK I'm on a diet . I had fast food yesterday and I have to watch my weight

Troy: Tell me about it. You are already at a good weight

Jody: I want to lose more weight and I don't like it I gain it back.

We banter on this a little ( I don't remember everything).. there was a lot of talking about " nothing ". It works best for me instead of deep diving all the way. The conversationconversation was like : question (deep dive), statement ( relate), bait ( so she asks about me), answer, joke, and all over again. I keep the conversation flirty.

Troy: So what do you want to become?

Jody: A medical doctor

Troy: That's good. I want to become a chef

Jody : OMG you can cook ?

Troy : Definitely ( in a funny way)

Jody: (laughs) that's cool

blah blah blah more flirting. Then I get back to deep diving. We talk about her being on phone calls

Jody : I don't like my voice

Troy: ( I think she has a sweet voice) oh you don't like talking on the phone?

Jody: Yes.

Troy: ( she begun to look uncomfortable meaning she didn't like the topic so onto something she loves) So tell me about your photography

Jody: Well I wanted to be a model at first but I didn't grow tall enough. It's a bit disappointing

Troy: ( Inspiration time) Go after your dreams girl. It could just be your hobby. I don't think you are short

Jody: Wow thanks. But they only want tall models

Troy: There are short models too. Dare to be different and special. There was a time when black women for example weren't allowed to model until one did it and look how that had transformed our world. Black women now get to rule the runway and I like that. You can do the same thing

Jody: ( big smile) wow thanks a lot. If I fail I'm going to blame you though

I joke out this part.

Troy: Let's get food now. Split the bill. What would you like?

( We talk some more, then go join the line. There was a bit of silence till we came back to the table. I had gotten a Whopper Combo Burger and she got a milk shake ( weight watching).

There was a bit more silence and I felt uncomfortable with it and didn't bother eating much. I packed it up to carry then went back to the conversation. We talk about travelling the world.

Troy: I don't want to be stuck at a 9-5 job all my life

Jody: Me too. I want to travel the world. I don't believe a person should just stay in one country all their lives.

Troy: I want to go to China

Jody: Yeah I love Chinese people

Troy: It's funny how everyone Chinese in ( my country name) is called Mr. Chin, Ms. Yang

Jody: Yeah (laughs)

More bantering with deep diving and relating. We had so much in common. It was almost 3:30 and she had to leave soon.

Jody: Let's meet up later at a bar or nightclub

Troy: Sure. I've also got some work to get back to in the mean time. ( That invitation is a positive sign. ( I did well the past hour. It was a window for me to make a move. )

As we exit Bk I open the door and exit first and hold the door (the gentleman). We walk and talk. She stopped to talk to a cute black chick ( her best friend from high school). Jody introduces us then they get back to talking. I turn my body away slightly and look across the street because I didn't want to be deep into their conversation. Afterwards I tell Shantay bye and I walk Jody to her bus stop.

Jody : I'll see you later. just let me know if you aren't too busy to hang out

Troy: OK. About what time later?

Jody : Later. I'm not sure

Troy: So I could end up waiting till 10pm ( smile)

Jody : ( missed the joke) No I'll let you know

Troy: OK bye

Jody : ( she hugs me) bye

She boards the bus and I walk away. I didnt actually have plans though a lot of girls were in town I could approach. Long story short, between 4:00pm and 9:00pm I walked around the city trying to approach ( and I'm yet to do any street approaches. It's so hard. I know it's ridiculous, I could have gone home and met up with Jody later.

In a Restaurant I Whatsapp Her

Troy (8:31PM ): What's the plan later?

Jody (8:33PM ): I'm in c hall right now lol

Troy (8:33PM ): Lol OK what time you leaving

Jody (8:53PM ): My granny is coming to pick me up soon I'm going to have to ask her if I can hang out with you

Troy (8:53PM ): OK
(8:54PM ): In the meantime I'm chilling out at limelight

Jody (9:15PM ): You're with friends?

Troy (9:16PM ): Yes
(9:30PM ): They want to leave soon. Should I wait on you

Jody (9:42PM ): No my granny isn't here yet

Troy (9:45PM ): Huh?

Jody (9:46PM ): I'm still waiting on my grams so you can go ahead with your friends

Troy (9:48PM ): They going home

Jody (9:49PM ): So you're heading home?

Troy (9:49PM ): I don't wanna go home so early

Jody (9:51PM ): I don't know what time my gramz will get here

Jody (9:51PM ): And I don't want you to wait on me and when I ask her she says no to hangin out with you

Troy (9:52PM ): Why not call and ask her

Jody (9:52PM ): I ain't got no credit lol and that's not how she works

Troy (9:54PM ): Lol understood. Well one of my friends says he'll stay back so me and him going to a bar.
(9:55PM ): Safe journey home Jody. BTW who are you with?

Jody (10:24PM ): I'm at a small gathering with a few friends
(10:24PM ): You should go home

Troy (10:41PM ): Why you say I should go home
(10:43PM ): ?

Jody (10:54PM ): It's late and I don't want anything to happen to

Troy ( 10:57PM ): (smile emoji) aww

She didn't reply to that message so I left it at that and went to the club then went home. The date was good, I only wished she had met up with me in the night and I could have tried to go back to her place.

Better luck next time. Seeing that she trusts me I can take her out in the night. Me and her have so much in common : we have big ambitions, want to travel the world and explore.

I'm thinking I should ask her out again before Wednesday and get her to come to my friends house ( he would lend me his room). I'd have to text Jody and tell her to take a bus and meet me in Sp Town my city then grab a cab with her. In 15 minutes she'd be at my friends place... then I'd escalate.

Note: The idea I gave above was to take the bus with her. This new idea is convince her to take the bus to my city. Can this work? I don't know. It's worth a try in my opinion. Else I'll lose Jody some other way.

Troy

>