LR  Tinder - Hungarian Hotty - December 10, 2019

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Not going to do a text breakdown here as there are just too many screenshots so I'll give small points. Overall my textgame was decent. Better at the end than the beginning. We originally started talking Nov 24, so this took about 1.5 weeks.

Tinder - kept it fun and flirtatious, with bits of deep diving.

Whatsapp before first date - Mostly logistical stuff with bits of flirting thrown in. I triple/quad texted at one point, but it doesn't come off in a needy way, and I actually assume she's just going to show up to our date the day of.

Whatsapp after first date - notice how investment from her spikes big time. She texts me a lot, asks questions, always initiates texts, and even my texting is much more flirtatious. I also sexualize (in a calibrated way) whenever I can. Biggest thing she needed was trust/comfort. Also notice how many more emojies she uses after the first date compared to the second. So she's very invested.

First Date - We meet and she's grabbed us a booth like I asked. And she looks hot, simple spaghetti strap shirt with jeans. I sit down so we're at 90 degrees from each other. Initially the convo is a little forced, for maybe 2 minutes, until we get a feel for each other, but the conversation flows well after that. Normal questions to start, with lots of deep diving (what was your favorite travel memory there, talk about the freedom of travelling, past relationships etc, what she admires about herself, what she finds sexy in a guy, veganism etc). The whole time I have this very strong, masculine, dominant vibe, but also kind. And I'm focusing directly on her, not looking around at other things, small touches when appropriate. Really strong eye contact (but not in a serial killer way ;) ). One interesting point in conversation was she was mentioning something about her ex and how he cried a lot....And I brought up a topic of "You know, one thing I find really interesting, and that not too many people want to admit, is that they, girls mostly, can figure out if a guy is a pussy or not within 5 seconds of looking at him. And when I say pussy, I mean that he's weak or timid etc. What do you think about that?"

Now this bit can backfire huge if you're not giving off strong masculine vibes, so generally I advise against using it, because she may start looking at you and think "he's a pussy." But if you can pull it off, it's a fun game to play when out somewhere. And 100% the girl will call out guys who come across as a pussy. Also, I don't have enough data to confirm this yet, but I think this may only work with hot girls, as the less hot ones may get offended by you calling other guys pussys.

Anyway, the convo is good, eventually we get closer and closer so we're touching, holding hands etc, I whisper into her ear and she blushes hard (just through normal conversation, but I make my voice sound sexy the whole time, think James Bond style). And near the end I try to pull, and she's 95% there to saying yes lol. I try everything, from grabbing raspberry ice cream at my place, to dismissing it and going back to conversation, to whispering in her ear trying to turn her on, to going to listen to music etc. At one point she actually agrees but then quickly changes her mind, saying she knows what will happen if she comes over, and that is that she's going to fuck me (her words). I say "And what would be wrong with that ;)" and she goes into the "doesn't want to get hurt, it's too soon, I had a very strict upbringing, I just met you etc" stuff. I dealt with each objection as best I could, but she still wasn't ready for it. Eventually I gave in (in a non butthurt way), and said it's not a big deal as we want to see each other again anyway. We walk out, and I try to kiss her goodnight (NOTE: I think I'm going to try not kissing at all if she doesn't come over, as I think this has been backfiring for me in the past), BUT she doesn't kiss me lol. We're holding each other, and she's giggling, so I even try a few times, in a very charming way, and whisper in her ear after each rejection stuff like "you're cute for trying to resist your urges" and "you're a funny one XXX", like I'm not phased by each rejection. She's blushing and laughing a ton, and also tells me "that's why I wear lipstick, to ensure I don't get kissed, it's like a self defense thing ;), so eventually I give and we part ways.

Date #2 - things were much different physically this time around. She meets me at my place. I greet her outside, and we immediately go and pick up our vegan pizza (she brought the wine, and paid for the pizza). We talk and flirt, normal stuff, and there's incidental touching from her the whole drive. Once back at mine, I go to the washroom, come back out, stand really close to her, and when she finished talking, she looks up at me, and I slowly go in for the kiss, and we start making out. And fuck she is a good kisser. Maybe 2 minutes of that and I pull back, and I pour us some wine. We're chilling on my couch, drinking wine, and she's talking non stop, about her week, basically just venting, and the whole time I just maintain a cool, calm vibe, and contribute to the convo with insights and feeling. Again, my focus is just on her. We talk for maybe 20 minutes before we both let things go quiet, I look at her, she get's all giddy and asks "what?" with a big smile on her face, so I move in close, and whisper in her ear, "You know what" and then we make out, and escalate. No LMR, clothes off almost instantly. Although she was slightly concerned (but also probably impressed) by how fast/easy I undid her bra.

So she's straddling me with her pants still on, and I lift her up to carry her to the bedroom, and she says "no no I don't like being carried" with a smile, so I drop her on her feet, and lead her to my room. Strip her down, so I have my pants on still, and I sit her on the edge of my bed, with her looking up at me, and I begin talking dirty. "You look so sexy looking up at me like that XXX," as I undo my pants. I whip out my cock, and she goes down on me. And good god her head game was amazing. She just takes it in her mouth as I'm gripping her hair, basically choking on it, with slobber everywhere, and she's sucking it hard and rough, but not so rough that it hurts. Honestly if she kept going I would have came, but damn I was impressed. And I compliment her the whole time, like "good girl baby" and "fuck you're mouth feels amazing," stuff like that.

After that, we lay side by side, I make her cum with my fingers 3 times, and she is very sensitive, I love it. Her whole body just convulses when she cums, it's like trying to ride one of those mechanical bulls. Then I slip on a condom, and start in adapted missionary until she cums twice, and I'm very physical with her, pinning her hands down, holding them, caressing her ass, talking sweet/dirty things to her, switch to "spooning" position, same thing, and finally doggy for the finish. And holy fuck she had a perfect ass. It was quite big for her size, but just......mmmm god damn, round and muscular with a hint of fat on it. I actually thought to myself when I was behind her, "This is too good to be true." Although that was a terrible mindset to have, so immediately just thought "Nah, I fucking deserve this." Then I came, hard, and she brings herself up and we hold each other for a while, each of us glistening with sweat. I told her "that was really good baby" and she just let out a moan and nodded. After which I found out she just couldn't speak in the moment.

Then we finally ate that god damn pizza, I was starving! Talked some more, drank wine. And went for another round after. All in all a great night.

Side note: she wasn't wearing lipstick on our second date. ;)

Interesting things said post sex:
1. Found out she decided 100% she wanted to fuck me the day after our first date, when she was in the bath
2. She likes how kind/nice I was, but not in a weak way. Just genuinely a good guy
3. The sex was amazing. She said she felt like it was almost like a spiritual awakening (lol thanks baby)
4. She barely uses tinder, and when she does, it's to send screenshots to her friends about how weird/lame guys are
5. Most guys on tinder have horrible profiles and game
6. On our first date she said one thing she liked the most was that I was totally focused on her on present in the conversation, and not looking around everywhere etc.
7. Kept trying to figure out something that is wrong with me, like a flaw
8. She thinks it's so weird/cringe when guys try to "slide in the DMs"
9. She said she's open to being approached on the street, but it has to be a unique compliment/opener from someone, not just "hey you're cute"

Hope there's some insights here for others, and as always, feedback is always welcome, thanks!

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
great body. do you do night game?
both day game and night game interestingly don't seem that popular on PUA forums from what i've seen.
I remember the 'I got laid' thread on rooshvforum, and about 95% of the lays were tinder.
There were a few dudes there who got hundreds of lays per year from tinder lol.
It's just more efficient. You aren't wasting your time opening girls who aren't attracted to you.
They have swiped right on you and thus are attracted. From that point, the job is basically already done and you just need to get them on a date and escalate

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
both day game and night game interestingly don't seem that popular on PUA forums from what i've seen.
I remember the 'I got laid' thread on rooshvforum, and about 95% of the lays were tinder.
There were a few dudes there who got hundreds of lays per year from tinder lol.
It's just more efficient. You aren't wasting your time opening girls who aren't attracted to you.
They have swiped right on you and thus are attracted. From that point, the job is basically already done and you just need to get them on a date and escalate

it’s a shame. i don’t consider going out a waste of time. early on you might not have a lot of success because your learning. but once you get good it’s pretty easy. especially if you’re good looking enough for tinder. i never understand why some people don’t like going out and meeting women. it can be a grind but tinder can become boring.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Only thing I disagree with on flatrons post is that "the job is basically already done." No man, it isn't, or else I could just match, invite them out, and fuck. It's never that easy. You have to have good text game to even get the date set up in the first place.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Only thing I disagree with on flatrons post is that "the job is basically already done." No man, it isn't, or else I could just match, invite them out, and fuck. It's never that easy. You have to have good text game to even get the date set up in the first place.

yeah like you’re the only hot guy she matched with lol. if the job is done for every guy she thinks is tall and handsome i don’t know where she’ll get the time to fuck em all

>