Too Tight - Help

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey gents!

Ran into an issue with a girl from an LR- I'll be posting soon. The only reason it wasn't a full LR, was that apparently she hasn't had sex in a year and she was so tight, she couldn't handle even a finger (I felt something that felt like a hymen, so I thought she was still a virgin at first). In missionary, she used her thighs to keep me back and just moved the tip in and out, and I'd occasionally maneuver a leg to the side and try slowly going further, but would just hit this pseudo hymen and it would hurt her a ton.

In the end, I was cockblocked by her pussy itself (baby jesus wai?), and from the lack of full penetration, her rationalization has most likely kicked in and I'll never hear from her again...

So....how the hell do you deal with this? (Tried raw at first, then a lubed condom, even tried starting soft, but getting into something so tight was impossible) I literally lost a potential lover or more from her being too tight (I'm average length with a bit more girth). She was also soaking wet, it was just a matter of this strange super tight ring-like section an inch in, that was a no pass zone.

Thanks guys,
Josh

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
erpiaosn said:
Hey gents!

Ran into an issue with a girl from an LR- I'll be posting soon. The only reason it wasn't a full LR, was that apparently she hasn't had sex in a year and she was so tight, she couldn't handle even a finger (I felt something that felt like a hymen, so I thought she was still a virgin at first). In missionary, she used her thighs to keep me back and just moved the tip in and out, and I'd occasionally maneuver a leg to the side and try slowly going further, but would just hit this pseudo hymen and it would hurt her a ton.

In the end, I was cockblocked by her pussy itself (baby jesus wai?), and from the lack of full penetration, her rationalization has most likely kicked in and I'll never hear from her again...

So....how the hell do you deal with this? (Tried raw at first, then a lubed condom, even tried starting soft, but getting into something so tight was impossible) I literally lost a potential lover or more from her being too tight (I'm average length with a bit more girth). She was also soaking wet, it was just a matter of this strange super tight ring-like section an inch in, that was a no pass zone.

Thanks guys,
Josh

Slow down, ease in, 1/8" at a time. Might take 10-15min.

>