Travelling across europe, looking for a wing or w.e to hang with

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Currently residing in Estonia, Tallinn for the rest of this month, then go to live in Greece, Athens for a couple months

Im a 24 year old aesthetic as fuck guy whos looking to fuck shit up. So if your not ugly and fat hit me up

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You sound like my ideal kind of wingman, aesthetic, physically in shape, attractive, decent level of game who's willing to go and seduce chicks. I'm 36, but look young. Was told last year by a hot milf that I look 28, 29. I'm 6'3, mediterranean looking, handsome, muscular and currently cutting so will be ripped within a month, and absolutely ripped as fuck within 2 months. Looking to go game and pull hotties with other super attractive, aesthetic studs around the world. Are you a digital nomad? I'm aiming to leave my country by the end of the year and start living the digital nomad lifestyle from that point onwards. Would be interesting to know whereabouts in the world you are now, maybe we can meet up in the near future.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You sound like my ideal kind of wingman, aesthetic, physically in shape, attractive, decent level of game who's willing to go and seduce chicks. I'm 36, but look young. Was told last year by a hot milf that I look 28, 29. I'm 6'3, mediterranean looking, handsome, muscular and currently cutting so will be ripped within a month, and absolutely ripped as fuck within 2 months. Looking to go game and pull hotties with other super attractive, aesthetic studs around the world. Are you a digital nomad? I'm aiming to leave my country by the end of the year and start living the digital nomad lifestyle from that point onwards. Would be interesting to know whereabouts in the world you are now, maybe we can meet up in the near future.
He is banned no longer in the forum, more into kink lifestyle...

>