Fashion  Trendy styles

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ciao,

So lately I’ve been realising more and more that my type of women is the bottle (or natural) blondes. The tall skinny babes. I’ve slept with some of these girls before, and they’re the ones that really make me hard.

I read Chase’s article about sleeping with blonde bombshells. He recommended going for more trendy looks, trying to fit in a bit more than being an iconoclast.

Unfortunately as the article is bit older I think some of the styles he suggested are a bit outdated. Like the Edward cullen look or spiky hair or chinstrap.

So what do you think are the best looks to appeal to these women? The highly image-focused barbie dolls. I’ve found success going for a very clear image such as wearing a suit, or leather jacket and jeans. I pulled the hottest girl I’ve ever had while wearing a blazer, white button up and dress shoes at a uni bar. I guess i’m just not too savvy with the trendy, “popular” looks that actually look cool.

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Velasco,

Some of these looks you suggested are the sort of thing I can see modern blondes being into. Longer hair, jewellery and an approachable vibe do seem conducive to attracting a lot of girls. Have you tried any of these styles yourself? If so what kind of results have you had?

If not, i’ll Spend a while wearing oversized sweaters, converses and jeans and open a whole lot of high status chicks and let you know!

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Have you tried any of these styles yourself?

I haven't gone full eboy mode yet haha. But I've slowly started implementing some of these styles these into my own look, these past couple of months. From adding jewelry (unique necklaces and rings. Next up is earrings), graphic tees, patterned shirts, joggers, light denim jeans and a new hairstyle. Looking forward to the upcoming Spring season where I've be able to fully rock this look :) (during this current Winter season, I've gotten the most looks and several hookups, when I rock this navy overcoat I wear with the collar up, that I picked up from Bonobos. Not very "eboy" lol but yeah).

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is the one I wear (in black)

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-pro-pants-regular-and-big-tall-19nikmmnkpntnpcxxnfb/19nikmmnkpntnpcxxnfb
Looks incredibly good (especially if you've got thunder thighs haha). I always pair them with my nike killshots. Girls WILL give you looks in the streets while wearing these

Thanks for the link. I dont have those shoes but I do have red/white converse.... and was looking at getting some plain white sneakers for versatility.
Those tracksuit pants/bottoms are cut quite close to the body. I'm quite skinny so ,even though they're slim fit, I don't know for sure if it would be a good look for me. No harm in trying them on. But at the same time, what do you wear with it , besides those shoes, on top, eg a tee/singlet and hoodie/hoodie type jacket?

I also dont do much jogging but I guess you could wear it as a casual thing to the grocery shops or even shopping mall? Or would that be a no, jogging/gym only? I did just think you could maybe wear them if you ever went to a yoga class or something as well if that helps.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
and was looking at getting some plain white sneakers for versatility.
Here's a couple of great options

I'm quite skinny so ,even though they're slim fit, I don't know for sure if it would be a good look for me. No harm in trying them on
Time to start working on them legs then ;) but yeah try em out in the store first before buying. I'm a big fan of in-person shopping when it comes to clothing. Just really hate the online return process haha.
besides those shoes, on top, eg a tee/singlet and hoodie/hoodie type jacket?
Tee shirts and my nike tech fleece jacket (I swear I don't work for nike lmao)
I guess you could wear it as a casual thing to the grocery shops or even shopping mall?
Exactly :)

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tee shirts and my nike tech fleece jacket (I swear I don't work for nike lmao)

Lol I believe you :) I'm guessing that's also black?
There seems to be a few different types of nike tech fleece jackets, does yours have a hood?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is the one I wear (white/grey)

I always wear it zipped up to the top cause I personally think it looks better that way. Only wear the hood if its snowing/raining.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I always wear it zipped up to the top cause I personally think it looks better that way. Only wear the hood if its snowing/raining.

Is there an alternative zip hoodie[or any top I guess if alternatives are just as good that is] that you think would be a good match for sweatpants/white sneakers? I'm having a look online, the closest I could find was this
28483043_a1

from here, has other colours

It doesn't have arm colour same as the front pocket colour like yours does.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Is there an alternative zip hoodie[or any top I guess if alternatives are just as good that is] that you think would be a good match for sweatpants/white sneakers?
I have actually been looking for a replacement for my hoodie. I dont recommend this one, it's just the one I wear at the moment. But I'll post up some options if I find any that I like :)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Rain

or

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ciao,

So lately I’ve been realising more and more that my type of women is the bottle (or natural) blondes. The tall skinny babes. I’ve slept with some of these girls before, and they’re the ones that really make me hard.

I read Chase’s article about sleeping with blonde bombshells. He recommended going for more trendy looks, trying to fit in a bit more than being an iconoclast.

Unfortunately as the article is bit older I think some of the styles he suggested are a bit outdated. Like the Edward cullen look or spiky hair or chinstrap.

So what do you think are the best looks to appeal to these women? The highly image-focused barbie dolls. I’ve found success going for a very clear image such as wearing a suit, or leather jacket and jeans. I pulled the hottest girl I’ve ever had while wearing a blazer, white button up and dress shoes at a uni bar. I guess i’m just not too savvy with the trendy, “popular” looks that actually look cool.

Most of the guys in this and the other forum have all this in common regardless of age, and we all get laid:

- skinny jeans in other words no baggie jeans, i am not talking super skinny but modern skinny.

- Chelsea boots or boots

- black jeans ( you only need black and blue, distressed is ok if you can pull it off)

- you can accessorized the above with jacket, blazer, t-shirts, shirts etc...

- tailoring is important in some cases.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Build a foundation and a build on top:

skinny black jeans
Winter: Chelsea boots or white sneakers
Summer: Loafers/boat shoes or white sneakers
White t-shirt, standard hoodies, standard rollnecks/turtle necks
Put layers on top:
Blazer jackets
Leather jackets
Bomber jackets
Denim jackets
Over coats
Trench coats
etc. etc.

Sprinkle in some accessories watches, jewellery, belts etc. and you are good to go.

This gives you a lot of different style options. Once you feel like expanding you should start adding more items to your foundations or wilder jackets.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah the white leather sneakers i totally forgot goes with everything, make sure they are plain leather white such as this:

here some posts:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
lol @Skills those shoes ain't gonna last

that's why, besides its status symbol, I recommended @Rain, get himself a pair of these on that other thread for whites

I remember when "Damn Daniel" was all the rage, my wing at the time wanted to get himself a pair of white vans. Ended up going through 3 of them in one year

But yeah, yours and DML's are solid list for the basics (you guys should included what stores/brands you recommend alongside each item). Roundy was asking about 'trendy' styles. Hence my recommendations on the pieces he should add on top of the basics.

Last edited:

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I can recommend Jason Markk for cleaning sneakers. As @Velsaco mentioned I also don't have good experience with white leather sneakers. I bought a pair of white leather Nike Stan Smith. I literally destroyed them after one night out

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i tried white sneakers such as the nike, puma etc... but for the asthetics, plain white leather looks better, durability, just buy another one, but any whit e sneaker will do, i personally for asthetich prefer something low that is all leather and is not bulky or show branding.... Aesthetically seems better, but any all white will do.

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Most of the guys in this and the other forum have all this in common regardless of age, and we all get laid:

- skinny jeans in other words no baggie jeans, i am not talking super skinny but modern skinny.

- Chelsea boots or boots

- black jeans ( you only need black and blue, distressed is ok if you can pull it off)

- you can accessorized the above with jacket, blazer, t-shirts, shirts etc...

- tailoring is important in some cases.

Sounds like I’ve already been dressing like the other guys then. If I’m going out my go to look is black t shirt, skinny lack jeans and black Chelsea boots. I often put on a silver bracelet and have had a lot of good success with this style. I’m never quite sure what’s a good look for day game as my nighttime look is bit intense for meeting strangers on the street, but that being said I had my first street pull wearing all black clothes and she said she was really into it, so there you go.

>