Fashion Trendy styles

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ciao,

So lately I’ve been realising more and more that my type of women is the bottle (or natural) blondes. The tall skinny babes. I’ve slept with some of these girls before, and they’re the ones that really make me hard.

I read Chase’s article about sleeping with blonde bombshells. He recommended going for more trendy looks, trying to fit in a bit more than being an iconoclast.

Unfortunately as the article is bit older I think some of the styles he suggested are a bit outdated. Like the Edward cullen look or spiky hair or chinstrap.

So what do you think are the best looks to appeal to these women? The highly image-focused barbie dolls. I’ve found success going for a very clear image such as wearing a suit, or leather jacket and jeans. I pulled the hottest girl I’ve ever had while wearing a blazer, white button up and dress shoes at a uni bar. I guess i’m just not too savvy with the trendy, “popular” looks that actually look cool.

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Velasco,

Some of these looks you suggested are the sort of thing I can see modern blondes being into. Longer hair, jewellery and an approachable vibe do seem conducive to attracting a lot of girls. Have you tried any of these styles yourself? If so what kind of results have you had?

If not, i’ll Spend a while wearing oversized sweaters, converses and jeans and open a whole lot of high status chicks and let you know!

Velasco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Have you tried any of these styles yourself?
I haven't gone full eboy mode yet haha. But I've slowly started implementing some of these styles these into my own look, these past couple of months. From adding jewelry (unique necklaces and rings. Next up is earrings), graphic tees, patterned shirts, joggers, light denim jeans and a new hairstyle. Looking forward to the upcoming Spring season where I've be able to fully rock this look :) (during this current Winter season, I've gotten the most looks and several hookups, when I rock this navy overcoat I wear with the collar up, that I picked up from Bonobos. Not very "eboy" lol but yeah).

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is the one I wear (in black)

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-pro-pants-regular-and-big-tall-19nikmmnkpntnpcxxnfb/19nikmmnkpntnpcxxnfb
Looks incredibly good (especially if you've got thunder thighs haha). I always pair them with my nike killshots. Girls WILL give you looks in the streets while wearing these
Thanks for the link. I dont have those shoes but I do have red/white converse.... and was looking at getting some plain white sneakers for versatility.
Those tracksuit pants/bottoms are cut quite close to the body. I'm quite skinny so ,even though they're slim fit, I don't know for sure if it would be a good look for me. No harm in trying them on. But at the same time, what do you wear with it , besides those shoes, on top, eg a tee/singlet and hoodie/hoodie type jacket?

I also dont do much jogging but I guess you could wear it as a casual thing to the grocery shops or even shopping mall? Or would that be a no, jogging/gym only? I did just think you could maybe wear them if you ever went to a yoga class or something as well if that helps.

Velasco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
and was looking at getting some plain white sneakers for versatility.
Here's a couple of great options

I'm quite skinny so ,even though they're slim fit, I don't know for sure if it would be a good look for me. No harm in trying them on
Time to start working on them legs then ;) but yeah try em out in the store first before buying. I'm a big fan of in-person shopping when it comes to clothing. Just really hate the online return process haha.
besides those shoes, on top, eg a tee/singlet and hoodie/hoodie type jacket?
Tee shirts and my nike tech fleece jacket (I swear I don't work for nike lmao)
I guess you could wear it as a casual thing to the grocery shops or even shopping mall?
Exactly :)

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tee shirts and my nike tech fleece jacket (I swear I don't work for nike lmao)
Lol I believe you :) I'm guessing that's also black?
There seems to be a few different types of nike tech fleece jackets, does yours have a hood?

Velasco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is the one I wear (white/grey)

I always wear it zipped up to the top cause I personally think it looks better that way. Only wear the hood if its snowing/raining.