Two Famous, Clueless Lady Psychologists On How To Approach Women

authenticSelf

Space Monkey
space monkey
After I got out a 4 year relationship a few months ago, I took the advice in this video to 'Express authentic interest and check in with her if she can handle a direct interest from a man'. Needless to say, I was promptly ghosted after my first date. Our date was at the local Farmer's market, which I think worked well- lots of bouncing from one stall to another, isolation and one-on-one conversation. I said I liked her, asked if she was single (she was, after it ending with a 'friend' a week ago) and that I was available. She got really uncomfortable and said she needed to go home to pee. I pointed to a bathroom right infront of us as we were at a farmers market :p. She said she wanted to go home to pee :D

A few clueless things these famous women say in the video:
  • A woman will feel attracted to an authentic expression of interest from a man on the first date
  • A woman will rise up to the challenge such as 'I like you, I am available and interested in you. Can you handle that?'. This question assumes a mutual trust between the two, which will only come after she either has history with you ie., has already slept with you. Otherwise, a woman will just eject due to discomfort.
Video:

>