Ugly duckling girls.....

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
With the holidays upon us, a lot of folks will be going home after being away, and running into women they knew years ago but haven't seen awhile. Have you had an experience where you met an attractive fun girl who was a awkward wreck years before?

How did that go for you?

Recently I met a 30 year old who I remembered as a gangly, awkward kid. Well she filled out those jeans and low cut top quite nicely after 10 years...DAMN...

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Weird, I actually never had this happen. Perhaps because first impressions last longer with me? The reverse did happen a lot however, which surprised me, but suprises me less these days.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
when your my age and look at the girls that wouldn’t fuck you in high school it’s like god damn y’all old and ugly. literally at 37 i know of maybe two girls from facebook i went to high school with who are still somewhat attractive. and they’re not nearly as attractive as an above average 21 year old. honestly most of the guys look like shit to. but as a man you have a choice so long as you keep your hair or or one of those odd guys like the rock who look good bald.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Haha Mike, I'm not at that age yet, but everything you say rings true.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Haha Mike, I'm not at that age yet, but everything you say rings true.

yep and every girl that wouldn’t fuck you today you will easily be able to do better than in ten years. that ex that broke your heart, yeah even her. this is considering you stay fit and don’t age poorly while she ages gracefully. but 95% of the time.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh for sure the opposite is USUALLY true. Usually it is the 5 or so years post high school that make some women bloom...or balloon.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh for sure the opposite is USUALLY true. Usually it is the 5 or so years post high school that make some women bloom...or balloon.

most girls beauty is tied to their youth. go to a college campus and like as high as 30% of the girls are hot. after 23/24 genetics become more of a factor. by 28 it’s crazy how few hot girls there are. the girls that are still hot are not fun, not free, and think men owe them something a lot of the time too. and they wonder why guys want girls under 24. bitter old hags.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In the dating game a lot of coaches talk about the long game, and I think attractiveness is the apotheosis of long game thinking. I don't drink at all (haven't for years), don't eat processed sugar, work out/meditate regularly, etc and sometimes people think I am ten years younger than I am (very similar with other men in their 30's I know). I also have been seeing a couple of women who are thought to be much younger as well. But the thing is, most people have no sense for the long term ramifications of their actions.

Have 9 beers in a weekend? Meh. Have 9 beers every weekend for 5-7 years after the age of 22? Good luck when you're 32. So it works both ways and I think too many people fall into the fallacy of incremental change, and by the time they've realized what's happened, they look like the second coming of the Crypt Keeper.

But, Mikey is right, most people in general fall off with father time. But if you find the women who stay attractive...they can be some true gems.

And as man, man, if you take care of yourself, women LOVE older men. Even if it's just late 20's/Early 30's, women love a mature man who is in shape. You can get women of any age. Literally any age. 20. 35. 50. It doesn't matter. It's a reverse bell curve that can really work in our favor

Oh. And as for the ugly duckling. If you lay the right game on them, they usually are stuck in the mindset of being the "ugly" girl. I've seen STUNNING women who think they're ugly. So you may have to get through that barrier, but if you can, you can change the world of someone like that

Last edited:

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh. And as for the ugly duckling. If you lay the right game on them, they usually are stuck in the mindset of being the "ugly" girl. I've seen STUNNING women who think they're ugly. So you may have to get through that barrier, but if you can, you can change the world of someone like that

These girls I think are true gems - they have the looks of the hot girl without the mindset. It can be a bad thing as well if they lack self confidence, and that could require more care and attention to them.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
These girls I think are true gems - they have the looks of the hot girl without the mindset. It can be a bad thing as well if they lack self confidence, and that could require more care and attention to them.

i like girls who know they’re beautiful but are confident but not conceited. so many beautiful girls confidence is hinges on their ego and they go from feeling like the hottest girl to the ugliest girl. this is most 8+ girls. it’s more common to find one that just thinks she’s ugly. but i don’t like those girls. because ugly to them means they don’t look like a super model and are totally delusional in my experience. i do live in la too where we have some really fucked up beautiful girls.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Recently I encountered the reverse of an escalation window. I tried to game a girl who was too distant and aloof, I actually found her to be quite striking, but she felt intimidated I guess. I highly suspect her to be an ugly duckling girl as well, one who is not aware of the true beauty that she possesses. Which is a shame. Weird thing is she started to convince me that she is not attractive by her behaviours, hence the reverse escalation window.

Last edited:
>