Updating the “Best Of” Each Board

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Near the top of every board on this forum, apart from in marketplace & wingman finder, there is a "best of" thread highlighting the best of each board.

Most of these threads have not been updated. . . in at least five years. Since then this forum has grown immensely, we have gotten a new name and brand, some senior members have become inactive, other Tribal Elders have joined or risen through the ranks. . . we've even had an international lock-down bring new seductions. . . to an abrupt halt. But in the last five years or so, a lot of amazing threads have been started by some very skilled seducers.

These are the reasons why I believe the time has come for an update. It feels like its time for the best of the skilled seducer forum to be on display.

Perhaps this update will encourage senior members to start more threads. It will definitely make things easier for up-and-coming seducers to find pearls of wisdom, without relying on the search function too heavily. . . which I believe was one of the main motivations behind these stickied threads.

I imagine the update process would also be somewhat easier for the staff now, because we have more moderators. . . and maybe a yearly or monthly update of these "best of" threads, could prevent hectic situations where it feels necessary. . . to constantly keep track of every thread started by each Tribal Elder. Maybe this is what Franco was already doing before. . . because always keeping track could get overwhelming even with a larger staff.

That being said, perhaps there's a reason why they haven't been updated. . . that I'm completely unaware of. After all, this is just one of those totally random ideas, which smacked me in the face during breakfast today, and made me wonder why I hadn't thought of it sooner. . .

Last edited:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've learnt so much from RSDN's best of threads. I think that's a great idea.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yeah, that's a great idea, @Bacchus.

@Franco was updating these threads before.

I believe the only reason he hasn't has been lack of time.

If there's anyone reading who'd be down to help update these threads, I'd love to get an update in.

Just reply here and I'll drop you a line. Or PM one of the mods.

-C

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When it comes to OLD LR,

- NarrowJ
- Richard
- RDawg
- DrexelScott
- Sandman
- Landlord
- Estate

I might forget a few.

New LR

- the recent one on the backseat by Fluxcap. HAHA!
- Oh Pry
- BigPapa

I haven't been reading the new ones that much.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Bacchus / @Chase ,

Yes, the initial instantiation of the "Best Of" threads took me QUITE a significant amount of time to do. I think spent about 6 or 7 hours on a weekend throwing it all together initially. (EDIT: As a handful of you already know, I am an unpaid member of the GC staff and do everything on GC/SS out my love for this community :))

I would love to update these, but time has been less available for me these days (for good reasons - career, hobbies, and women are all going quite well)!

It sounds like @Grand Pooba is willing to take a stab at updating these, and I don't mind assisting in terms of advice and process for how it should be done. If anyone else wants to help him with the task, I'm sure it would be warmly welcomed.

I completely agree that it would be great to add all of the new content that has been posted by our skilled seducers over the last few years!

Cheers,

Franco

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good thinking B.

We could consider a one place for all top posts - hof or Hall of fame worked great on NEXTASF - convenient for everyone. Simplicity is often smart on these matters vs 500 sub-posts next to policies and what know i. Anyways just a preference and some convenience on simplicity of management thereof for busy forum managers.

Also another idea is to get some rules for how and why. eg 3 senior member upvoting something as hof worthy then its good. This would make the community do the job instead of mods. and establish a continually rolling practice. And keep some quality on the material. And make it user driven.

And and and...

I think you get my drift :p

Anyways just an idea for using an already established good practice.

Last edited:
>