FR  Valentines Day Bar Hopping

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Went out Friday. First bar was packed and had to wait 15 mins for a seat at the bar. I don't game at this bar and just actually go there to decompress, drink and eat. I think its useful to have a bar where you can just be yourself and not have the pressure of having to spit game and open sets, just enjoy the moment and the drinks. Anyways, the bartenders know my drink and i don't have to try much to get their attention. Locking a place down is crucial. They know me by name and drink, I feel like a VIP when i sit down. There was a chick who gave a flirty look on my left but I just didn't feel like opening at all and her fat friends arrived so there went that set. I wasn't in the mood to entertain a group, bores me and I feel drained in having to fight to keep the conversation flow going. Bitch, you can entertain me for a change.

Bar 2) Was packed. Great band, decent hotties milling around. I sit down and take in the moment and the vibe of the place in. I take pics, record and put up that shit on snapchat and IG to pique the interest of the chicks I have on there (always be gaming). Some chick arrives with two dudes behind her, basically grinds on my knee and has her ass brush on my arm while the 2 dudes are standing there. I don't flirt because I can't tell if one of them is the bf or date so I let her ass and pussy bury itself on my knee while she passes by. I have that annoyed, faraway bored look in my eye. Her voice is shrilling and frankly I wanted her gone even though she was cute. She notices this and apologizes for bothering me. I just smirk and nod and look towards the band. I suspect she was going to try to play "lets you and him" fight for her attention or make it a competition to see who can entertain her more. These attention whores I swear... Later, Bitch orders soup and eats it behind me loitering. I get it, you want me to talk and hit on you but if you want me so badly leave the zero and get with the hero. Wasn't in the mood to play these games tonight. I eventually leave for the 3rd bar and uber it out of there.

Bar 3) My favorite bar in town. Cute bartender I've been dying to see is not there. I ask another bartender if she quit, he says no she is not there tonight. I sigh and meditate on my past successes there. The feeling of pickup is addicting to me. It's like a drug but withdrawal is a bitch. Time passes by and the band playing is decent but almost no girls make their way to the bar for me to open. I see an older chick I've talked to before and open her. I ask her if she wants to dance she agrees and we dance in front of the band. She is not receptive to me grabbing her waist just grabbing her by the hands and that's it. Fucking teases I swear. She's older than me and is barely attractive enough to pique my attention. we finish dancing and I head to the bar. She goes to the bathroom, I wait for her to come back and when she does I go for the IG/snapchat close because bitches give that out quicker and it's really the same shit as a number these days. She declines, I take out my phone and tell her to punch her number in. She says no because she's into girls (could be lying but who knows). I smirk and say something along the lines of take a leap of faith and try guys out or some shit like that ( I was pretty buzzed) she declines and heads towards her friends. I head out and leave the bar. Wasn't much sets to open by this time so I called it a night. Overall, I hate validating a bitch with undeserved attention especially when she's stone face and almost indifferent to the whole interaction with me. But alas, all in the game bruh... Getting better one step at a time I guess. Nightgame is still more enjoyable than daygame to me anyways.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Eternity so i usually stay with the girl banging on valentines, but in my experience going out on valentines the clubs are dead, you are saying they were packed? how was the ratios men to women when you went out...

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Eternity so i usually stay with the girl banging on valentines, but in my experience going out on valentines the clubs are dead, you are saying they were packed? how was the ratios men to women when you went out...
About the same. Most were coupled up, hence the lower than average available sets since it was Valentine's day. The bars I went to were packed but I wouldn't know about the clubs since I dont live in a city.

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
if most of them were coupled up, again there is less available women....
Problem was they blended in with the girls who were with their friends so it was hard to tell who was available vs who was with their man.

>