Various techniques to turn her on

Lithuanian

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

My question will probably be mainstream: how to turn on a girl. Usually I turn my girlfriend on by kissing, then touching her more and more, kissing her neck and ear, then start touching around her vagina, then her vagina and finally fingering her. I manage to turn her to orgasm maybe 30-50% of our intercourses. I don't know if it's high rate or low rate, but I'd like some more techniques, how to turn a girl on, how to make her orgasm more often. I'd be greatful if you share some techniques and maybe articles from this very site. Thank you!

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
if she's your girlfriend, then try getting a bit more rough. The next time she comes over, slam her against the wall and rip her clothes off. If she enjoys it, keep going. Bend her over whatever she's near and simply pound her to town. use her for your pleasure.

By worrying about giving her orgasms, you're not going to perform as well as you could. Focus on your own pleasure and she'll enjoy that a lot. I promise.

You could also get more rough/incorporate BDSM into your sex.

Choking, slapping, spitting, spanking, throatfucking, tying her up, etc.

Roughness is a girl's favorite thing, if she's comfortable enough with you.

This series should be helpful - https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-b ... are-freaks

Hector

>