Velasco's Comment On Zac. Ooookkayy

Status
Not open for further replies.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Apparently, I stumble upon a Velasco comment.

I think he might have thought that I never see it luring in the chat section.

He noted that "he will not waste time reading zacadam post. He will listen to people who writes clearly and give practical advice".

I respect his opinion.

I get a lot of racket on my writing. He's not the first guy to comment this.

Here's a 'dressing down' on 2 person.

Notably: Velasco, BigPapa (bitch ass who runs away everytime. Tried to chat with him nicely when he was ruffling feathers for the wrong reasons)

I was quite surprised that Velasco noted this.

"Nuances in general statements make for complicated time consuming debates. That's part of the game. The problem is that sometimes these debates can get to the best of us. It's the job of the debater, on each side of the argument, to practice self control and attack only what the debater said. Not go after the debater himself. After all we are all on the same side here :)"
Velasco is quite manipulative here.

But not as good as I am, in understanding manipulation. :)

He writes post based off his own worldview from himself and not considering the other person's point of view, and where the person stands.

That's number 1.

When you are absorbed in your own worldview, you want to argue based on your own general statements, your general view of the world, and not others worldview. This is evident in your latest response to my post on 'Lessons From GC Drama'.

BigPapa and Velasco are both up in their own RECTUM.

You even ignored Chase and his whole post.

That's number 2.

You guys can't agree on what the fuck is a "red".
You guys can't agree on what the fundamentals are and what you guys are arguing on.

That's number 3

This is going irrelevant because you start going weird on different degrees of red.

This is arguing at process level which is stupid and waste everybody's time. Because if the fundamental is gone, the process level argument can be based on anything.

This is where BigPapa always starts going on his spaceship to Mars everytime he gets questioned!

That's Number 4

You drag your whole argument into Chase post.

You even shit on my new post and YET YOU GUYS STILL CAN'T AGREE SHIT.

Credibility non existent whatsoever.

What the Fuck is that! LOLX.

THAT'S NUMBER 5.

Common man, I'm scratching my head as how funny this shit is.

What a fucking shit show then we didn't deserve.

What's next? Your underwear's red? Because red is the perfect color and it clearly turns me on?

LMFAO

Zac

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Context
  • Witcher:
    Guys I just have a question for you
  • Witcher:
    not wanting to hijack the conversation
    Today at 11:45 AM
  • Witcher:
    But many times I struggle to understand the posts from ZacAdam
    Today at 11:46 AM
  • Witcher:
    i wonder why
    Today at 11:46 AM
  • Train:
    I think he's from Asia. Could be a language barrier.
    Today at 11:48 AM
  • Witcher:
    They are like very abstracts
    Today at 11:49 AM
  • Witcher:
    Almost like Ijjjjii from on nexASF
    Today at 11:49 AM
  • Train:
    There are some posters on here that they're very philosophical. It's interesting but I can't parse it. It's lime we're on different wavelengths
    Today at 11:50 AM
  • Train:
  • Train:
    At work, I learned to v
  • Train:
    To be very blunt and to the point. But still provide enough context.
    Today at 11:52 AM
  • Velasco:
    wouldn't waste your time trying to dissect what zac's trying say. I'd stick to guys who write clearly and give practical advice.
    Today at 11:54 AM
  • Velasco:
    Bacchus, Teevster, etc.
    Today at 11:55 AM
  • Witcher:
    Its not about wasting time or not.
    Today at 11:57 AM
  • Witcher:
    But to check myself. Is it me who is not smart enough to see his wisdom, or he just have his own style of communication
    Today at 11:57 AM
  • Velasco:
    lol ok be my guest haha
    Today at 11:58 AM
  • Train:
    I'd say both. I kinda understand what he says but it is difficult. I wouldn't put all the burden of understanding on the reader. The writer plays a part in making sure it is easy to digest
    Today at 11:59 AM
  • Train:
    Of course there are topics that are naturally hard to understand without a lot of context (ex. Research papers)
    Today at 11:59 AM
  • Velasco:
    agreed @Train
    Today at 12:00 PM
  • Velasco:
    Skills too! my boy right there
    Today at 12:01 PM
  • Witcher:
    I like skills posts
    Today at 12:01 PM
  • Witcher:
    But the blog posts are messy
    Today at 12:02 PM
  • Train:
    Chase is pretty easy to read even as analytical as he is
    Today at 12:10 PM
  • Witcher:
    Anyways Train
    Today at 12:11 PM
  • Witcher:
    Yes but chase posting are like comprehensive.
    Today at 12:11 PM
  • Train:
    I agree, he does a good job of unpacking
    Today at 12:13 PM

• Witcher:
    and he pu ALOT of context

I stand by my statement. If you want people to actually read your stuff (instead of skimming/skipping over your comments), then I suggest you write more clearly :)

Recommended reading:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nah man.
You don't start the frame, here.

:) Your comment doesn't change the fact that what I write above is true.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I feel offended by your comments OP , as your language is offensive & your point of view is super subjective .

I have feelings too you know ;)

In addition to this , I do not really understand why you are coming back to discussions that were heated & talk in a super subjective matter about them , since you say that you are here to make sure that people are getting along .

If I remember correctly , every time you said something I was addressing your points and not the person. And most importantly you agreed with what I was saying , but then started social policing me that I do not follow I do not know what "rules" .

With your last 2 threads you are addressing the poster only and only stir shit further . I do not really understand why what you are doing is opposite to what you are saying , but for sure whatever you are doing now is not in the best interest of the forum.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Also this content does not belong in "General", hence moved to off-topic.

1. The General Board is for exploring general questions and thoughts about pickup, seduction, dating, and socializing. Field-tested tactics should be posted to the “Tactics and Techniques” board, and field and lay reports to the “Field Reports” board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>