FU  Virgin Girl, Two Dates, Let Her Leave With Sexual Tension, Ruined Outcome

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
<Writing up this report as an example of what not to do, mainly.>

Wednesday Meeting

While coming back from a meeting across the river, I made an approach in the subway. We met on the platform as I complimented her fashion, then stopped talking, and then I sat next to her on the subway. Started talking to her the whole way, learning she's an MFA from China now in New York, and deep dived her about her experience growing up in China and then what it’s like living in New York. About midway through the ride after qualifying her three times, I suggested we grab drinks together. She agreed, and then we continued our conversation. After we got off at the same subway station, it turned out she was kind of lost, but going in the same direction as me – she was off to an art fair in Central Park, while I was going home in the same direction. I helped her to the next subway (same direction as me) and talked to her more about art and what inspires her. We talked about grabbing drinks one final time, before I got off and left her on her way.

That same evening she replied to my Save My Number text very quickly, so I started setting up for a date on Friday evening, to which she agreed. She was quite chatty with me and double texted twice – all good signs.

Friday Evening Date

Friday turned out to be an absolutely insane work day for me, and the weather was also terrible towards the end of the day – raining and cold. I wanted to approach but didn’t have time.

I texted my usual day-of anti flake, which was to switch the date from drinks to an art gallery. She agreed to this. We agreed to meet at 6:15pm. However, with the shitty weather, she texted at 6pm and asked if we should still meet at the art gallery. I said that if it’s too difficult to go to the Gallery, we can just meet for drinks. She agreed to that, and so I went straight there.

I arrived late, to find her already sitting at the couch. Turns out she hadn’t eaten, so I got us each a cocktail, plus some large appetizers which we ate during the date.

Over time I transitioned the flow of the date from talking about her and her art, to growing up in China, and all the way into sexual frames and sex talk like I usually do. She actually ate this part up – and was listening intently as I was describing how unfair it is for women to be judged for their sexuality, and then also listened intently through my sex talk. During sex talk she blurted out that she’s actually a virgin – so she’s super curious about all of this (including my 8 types of orgasm routine). Then she talked about having an ex-BF in China for several years, but who cheated on her with other girls because she didn’t have sex with him – and she didn’t understand this. I used this opportunity to fractionate.

After more conversation, I told her like twice that I was having a great time with her. She said the same thing back.

We stayed at this venue from 6:30 when we met, until around 8:15pm. I suggested a live music spot nearby (at this point I knew I wasn’t going to pull her), so we made our way there after a while. While walking, I held her tightly on her upper arm and walked as a unit (need to find a way of doing this that is more comfortable for women).

Sat at the bar at the live music spot, live music hadn’t started yet. We first faced parallel to each other and talked over our shoulders, I then moved her in such a way where she was facing me directly, but her legs were in between mine, which were to her outside. This was a good position to keep on talking, we were leaning into each other and at times she brought her face really close to me.

At some point I used a Yes ladder and did a pull attempt – telling her I wanted to show her my art, after asking if she’s having a good time (yes) and that the night is still young (yes). She resisted, saying that she needs to get up early and has to clean her studio tomorrow. I persisted once and then dropped it.

After the live music started, I switched positions with her – I told her to get into my seat, and I got into hers (since the live music was actually behind me at first). This enabled me to kind of “spoon” her while we were sitting and listening to the music. She had a ton of fun and was dancing in her seat and vibing to the music.

I used this to start touching her all over – I gave her a back massage in the seat, and eventually had my hand on her ass. At some point she asked “why do you keep touching me?” and I looked confused and asked “what do you mean?” and when she asked again, I said “Oh, I don’t know… I guess I like you” and switched topics. I started talking about going to Portland in April to see Rage Against the Machine – she had revealed earlier that she used to be in a rock band and is a good singer. I told her she should check out Rage Against the Machine when she gets home.

I again said at this venue “I’m having a great time with you,” and she said this back to me.

Around 10pm, she looked at the time and said “it’s 10,” to which I replied “yeah, I think I should go. It’s kind of late, how about we get out of here.” She obliged.

We walked out and I again put my arm around her, she was kind of resistant, then said I should just go home and not walk her to the subway. I didn’t care, I kept doing it, then told her the best way to get to her stop. When she saw on Google Maps that I was right, I kept walking her over, arm around her.

The moment we got to the stop, she disengaged and walked like two feet away.

I looked at her with a huge smile, and said “I had a really great time with you tonight.”

She replied “I had a great time with you too”

I then started to walk away, smiling and looking at her, saying “Bye, get home safe” and waved.

Here, she looked EXTREMELY nervous, and walked pacing back and forth while we were looking at each other walking away, before going in the subway.

I had a suspicion after this that – FINALLY – I ended a date on a perfect note. I was to be right when she sent this message late at night:

HER: I'm listening rage against the machine now. I feel surprised that you said you like me. Maybe it has different meaning in different culture. Haha, but I don't feel bad for this.

Saturday Follow-Up

The next morning I replied:

ME: Morning - I fell asleep the moment I got home, haha. I am not sure what you mean - why are you surprised? I had a great time with you ;)
ME: Enjoy Rage Against The Machine?
HER: Yes. It's good
HER: Because you just meet me once, and I felt it's fast to say like. If a friendship like, not a reason for stroked. That's really make my heart skip a beat
HER: But I guess it's different culture, I don't need to over think about it

I had no idea how to reply here – everything was going really well and clearly she likes me.

HER: What do you do today <CLUE ONE>
ME: Haha, yeah, nothing to overthink about :)
ME: I just finished at the gym, now going to photograph my little nephew's birthday party. Have you started cleaning your studio yet? ;)
HER: I m walking in the city,to find sites paint some new red squares now, I guess I will do this all day

The rest of the day we kept chatting periodically. It didn’t occur to me at first that she was trying to feel out my schedule to see if I was free. I was busy in the afternoon but free in the evening.

ME: Nice, it's the perfect day for that - send some pix!
ME: I'd love to see you again soon - ever been to the jazz clubs in West Village? How's your schedule this week? :)
HER: My schedule is flexible after next Thursday. We have annual review at Thursday. just drink is boring, do you wanna do other things?
HER: When your nephew's birthday party finish <CLUE TWO>
ME: We actually just finished, just hanging out with them now!
ME: Annual review sounds tough! I have to work trip Thursday thru Monday next week - maybe let’s get together when I’m back then? Do you like to cook? :)

It still didn’t occur to me that she was trying to hang out with me. But after discussion with my coach, it became clear. Then she sent this message:

HER: If you finish hung out with them , do you wanna document my projects ? Haha, (it's not a heavy duty, just like hanging out in the city, take some pictures)
HER: cook sounds good
ME: Sure, I’m down for photography. What part of the city are you in? How about cooking tonight? :)
HER: East 30st street
ME: Cross street?
HER: Yes <to cooking>
HER: I will moving
HER: So not just stay one sites. When you finish you can tell me, we can find each other
HER: Do you have food materials?
HER: By the way, today I didn't wear make up, dare you see me? Hahaha
ME: We'll go to the grocery store and grab some ingredients later :)
HER: Yeah
ME: I'll leave here in like 15 minutes, see yoy soon!

Saturday Evening Date

Now I met up with her around 6:30pm in a different part of town. Even without makeup she was still an 8-8.5, very attractive Chinese girl.

We walked around in the cold for about one hour while she painted her project in a couple areas throughout the city. During this time I kept putting my arms around her, but she was very resistant to this, kept saying it’s both uncomfortable and it’s not “girl power.” I guess she had some idea in her head about girls being superior to men, or something – or wanted this to be true. I kept fractionating my touch and did this periodically.

<Note in retrospect, more comfort needed>

Then after her final painting, we took the subway to the grocery store by my house and got ingredients. Vibe was still good and playful at this point.

Got the ingredients, came home and started to cook. While she was at my house, I could see that she was really into me, but still really tense about me touching her. She kept saying things like, when I poured her a drink, “are you going to put something in my drink to take advantage of me?” I always countered this with jokes, telling her that maybe she’s going to put something in my drink to steal all of the things in my apartment, and that she’s the one who is into horror films.

We spent about one hour cooking, and every time she was nervous about me touching her, I actually escalated on her more, playfully, as if she was being ridiculous.

By the time 9:15 came around we had eaten, and kept talking. She was still super resistant to me touching her – and I knew it wasn’t because she didn’t like me, she was just EXTREMELY nervous. I didn’t have a way to calm her down.

Later I moved her to the couch where we just kept talking casually. I suggested we watch a movie, but then she said she wanted to go home soon – obviously to avoid the poosibility of me escalating on her. We were just building up the tension – I kept putting my arm around her, and she kept resisting it and trying to avoid it. I didn’t bother trying to make a move to kiss her now, she still wasn’t comfortable enough. I just kept the vibe high.

She was so tense the whole time - I didn’t escalate because it didn’t seem like she was comfortable with it - we just hung out and talked a lot.

Finally around 10:00 or 10:05pm, she said she had to go. I helped her up and got her jacket from the closet. While putting it on her, I started to massage her neck while she did this and SUDDENLY we found ourselves facing each other, about to kiss.

Suddenly we found ourselves embracing in a kiss position. I had my forehead on hers, holding her, and our nose was touching. I held this moment for a long time, because she basically stopped breathing – every single time. And I had to tell her to relax and breathe - multiple times/

Did this several times for like ten minutes. But didn’t kiss her.

This was a big mistake. Basically every time I went for a kiss, she moved her face away and stopped breathing, then I reengaged and told her to breathe and relax. I put her arms around me too. But she was SO TENSE than she didn’t feel ready to be kissed

I realized later that i held her in tension when actually im supposed to release tension by kissing her

So she basically left after like fifteen minutes of that, and told me she had fun multiple times, but I stupidly left her in a bad state by holding that moment and not going for it. I basically had my nose on hers, forehead connected, and we were looking at each other that way.

While it was a good practice in feeling something she never felt, something in me didn’t feel right in releasing her, until she was more comfortable, because she was SO STIFF it was crazy. So i think i actually created a bad situation

Someone has told me before that in that moment girls feel really uncomfortable, if the tension is not released, and I created it.

Eventually she said something along the lines of “I’ve never felt this before, it feels like I can’t breathe” and I said “it’s an amazing feeling, right?” to which she replied “you must have felt this many times, like 100.” Obviously she was asking if I’ve done this with other girls.

My response was bad – rather than saying something to make her feel special, I made a joke and said “yeah like a million times, actually two billion.”

I again engaged her in this position but didn’t kiss. After another five minutes, I hugged her and we disengaged and she left.

Suddenly my doorbell rang a minute later – she came back and looked at me and said “I missed you so much that I came back.” I was speechless and didn’t say anything. Another bad move, I didn’t feel her emotions in this moment. Then she corrected herself after a 10 second silence “Actually, I forgot my bag,” I then got that, and offered to walk her to the subway. She declined. I went for another embrace, but she verbalized her feeling “no, I can’t, I already feel like my heart skipped a beat and I cannot breathe.” I let her go walk down the stairs, and told her to text me when she’s home.

Already by now my gut sank, this was a really bad situation and I was about to find out the conclusion. I wanted to chase after her and walk her to the subway, but I didn’t.

Maybe this is why im so bad at escalating, because I don’t understand how sexual tension works. For her it’s not something she’s ever felt before. So it was a very unusual feeling, i guess. I had an opportunity to teach her and make her feel really good about it, but I failed there

So she likely left feeling like i created this bad feeling in her.

Later that evening she texted me, multiple times.

HER: i Really regret I take E train, still not come
ME: E isn't the best to get to the PATH, I think the N train is better - how about I walk you there?
HER: It's coming!
ME: Ah, good!
HER: Thank yooooou
ME: My pleasure :)

Now I feel asleep, and the next morning I woke up to this.

HER: shit I take path in wrong way I came back to 33st <11:15pm>
HER: In home finally <12:00am>
HER: I see 1:59 turns to 3:00! <3:00am, we talked about Daylight Savings Time at my house>
HER: I really tired now. I cry since I came home until now. I feel my head is burning. Maybe ours flow is not same. I'm so sensitive for you. I assume that you just wanna be relaxed with a girl ( no matter who). People's relationship and connection is wired thing I can't understand. Thank you you say hello to me in the subway. Goodbye bro. There are lots of interesting girls in the city. <3:10am>

I was torn up when I saw this in the morning. Clearly failed hard here by not releasing her tension.

I sent one final message just to close this chapter.

ME: M, I'm glad you got home safely, despite getting lost!
ME: I didn’t mean to confuse you and leave you with a bad feeling yesterday. I think I know what you were feeling - and it is very rare, special, and beautiful. That we felt it together in that moment yesterday is, I think, amazingly special and beautiful, and I do not take it lightly. It's not something I feel with just "anyone" and I think you misunderstood (and no, i do not want to be "just relaxed with a girl no matter who"). People's connections are wired, yes. I appreciate how sensitive you are for me - I certainly did not mean to leave you with your head burning! I am glad that we met in the subway, thank you for speaking to me too, it was very special.

I think for some reason she didn’t feel special with me - The problem is, I didn’t actually kiss her, I just left her with a whole lot of sexual tension - and she’s now resenting me for it. Before she left she asked me “have you felt this with someone else?” I just said “it’s a beautiful feeling isn’t it?” And she said back “so like 100 girls?” And i replied back “no like 2 billion” joking - but i think that she just wanted to feel special.

So my response was bad, i should have been empathetic and said “i have felt this before, but rarely - it’s a very special feeling.” This is a big problem for me though - sexual tension is I guess a sticking point I’m not aware of - and I must release it when its there. I blew this out of the water, because I didn’t act on kissing her. I ruined a beautiful thing by leaving her with a whole lot of sexual tension and no outlet for her to release it.

Lessons: I really learned a lot from this experience.
  • If a girl comes to my house and is feeling sexual tension, I MUST release it. No matter what before she leaves, I must find a way to release her sexual tension. This applies mainly to nervous women, since excited women are just excited.
  • A girl asking me if I’ve done anything with other girls, or felt something with other girls, means she’s highly attracted. Rather than joke, i need to say something that makes her feel special and unique.
  • The main barrier of a nervous girl is her comfort. If I can keep her there long enough and make her comfortable, her walls won’t be up. To do this I should actually fractionate my touch and create distance.
  • Even if she’s nervous and clearly stops breathing, I cannot take this nor her resistanat face value. SHE doesn’t know that kissing will release this. Now, I do.
  • This means that even if I need to manhandle her into a kiss, it will help release her tension and HELP HER.
  • To not release the tension is a recipe for her confusion and resentment of me, she won’t see me again after this.
  • It’s important that I understand the signs of her sexual tension. Resistance to touch is one, her being fiesty is another, and especially her seeming like she’s uncomfortable with touch but still following my lead is a really big one.

Last edited:

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Over time I transitioned the flow of the date from talking about her and her art, to growing up in China, and all the way into sexual frames and sex talk like I usually do. She actually ate this part up – and was listening intently as I was describing how unfair it is for women to be judged for their sexuality, and then also listened intently through my sex talk. During sex talk she blurted out that she’s actually a virgin – so she’s super curious about all of this (including my 8 types of orgasm routine). Then she talked about having an ex-BF in China for several years, but who cheated on her with other girls because she didn’t have sex with him – and she didn’t understand this. I used this opportunity to fractionate.

This was a pivotal moment in the seduction. Different choices here would have brought on much better results.

You've also reached a point in your journey where it becomes pragmatic to look at seduction as an unfolding narrative. Keep this in mind as you read my reply and it will make even more sense. Don't forget. . . you control this narrative in your interactions with each and every choice you make.

So a virgin quickly develops a connection with an attractive man who then reveals himself as a sexual savant. She details her previous relationship with some guy she didn't fuck. . . that dude predictability found carnal satisfaction elsewhere. But she was dumbfounded by his behavior because of her extreme sexual inexperience. Who could be a better oracle to shine the light of understanding on this confusing experience than you?

She thought that mentioning it during this enlightening sexual conversation. . . would prompt you to clear things up once and for all.

I would have said something like "I see. . . that can be very confusing as a virgin. Here's the thing. . . sex is often an accurate reflection of your relationship experience. So a relationship without sex is more like a friendship. . . it is an omelet without the eggs. On the other hand if you're with some guy and the sex is dull. . . that relationship will feel as boring as watching paint dry." Then you could have followed that up with. . .

"But if you find yourself in a relationship where having sex with this person feels passionate and exciting. . . your experience in this relationship will be full of passion and excitement. . . and the more orgasms you share. . . the more fulfilling this relationship will feel."

These sexual frames do a few important things simultaneously. They present her with a better understanding of what went wrong with her ex. . . while emphasizing the importance of sex in relationships. (Notice that in the final text you received her confusion surrounding sex and relationships is highlighted again.) Plus the insight from this new perspective. . . would make her less likely to treat you the same way she treated her ex.

After changing the way she looks at sex and relationships. . . would have been a much better moment fractionate.

Have a short discussion on a lighter topic or something related to social frame and then invite her home. She would still be horny from the sexual prizing and now views sex in a completely different light. . . one which serves your purposes. In other words from this point in the narrative. . . most girls would be ready to get their brains fucked out. As long as you remember to fractionate afterwards. . . sex talk makes it easier to pull faster.

I used this to start touching her all over – I gave her a back massage in the seat, and eventually had my hand on her ass.

It looks like you wanted to arouse her again. But would a virgin really have the same positive sexual associations with touch. . . as your average sexually-active woman who's spent her teens and early 20s solidifying those anchors? It would be strange if she did. On the flip side you noticed that she ate up your sex talk earlier in the interaction. This may sound counter-intuitive to some readers but sex talk is very effective with virgins. . .

Because without any experience. . . sex is a just figment of the imagination. So engaging with this imagination verbally will trump bombarding her with touch and palming her ass. You could've used an open loop to sexualize your conversation again by mentioning another one of the 8 orgasms.

It's also worth pointing that going beyond incidental touch outside the bedroom is a risky move for day game. (It becomes especially risky after you've encountered resistance in that area.) Even with girls who aren't virgins. Because it can ruin your previous narrative of being the attractive man she connected with. . . transforming you into an average needy guy. Making a choice to dispel a previous narrative is the basis of incongruence.

She was so tense the whole time - I didn’t escalate because it didn’t seem like she was comfortable with it - we just hung out and talked a lot.

This would've been a good moment to use the aforementioned open loop.

We were just building up the tension – I kept putting my arm around her, and she kept resisting it and trying to avoid it. I didn’t bother trying to make a move to kiss her now, she still wasn’t comfortable enough.

Instead of leaning over to kiss women. . . consider patting the spot beside you and telling them to scooch over. It's great for the escalation phase in your unfolding narratives. You open one arm and they'll basically make the move for you. Once she's in your arms. . . kissing each other just seems natural.

Last edited:

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You've also reached a point in your journey where it becomes pragmatic to look at seduction as an unfolding narrative. Keep this in mind as you read my reply and it will make even more sense. Don't forget. . . you control this narrative in your interactions with each and every choice you make.

Can you please explain this more also, for a NORMAL girl?

What is your narrative? What narrative should I have done, here?
So a virgin quickly develops a connection with an attractive man who then reveals himself as a sexual savant. She details her previous relationship with some guy she didn't fuck. . . that dude predictability found carnal satisfaction elsewhere. But she was dumbfounded by his behavior because of her extreme sexual inexperience. Who could be a better oracle to shine the light of understanding on this confusing experience than you?

She thought that mentioning it during this enlightening sexual conversation. . . would prompt you to clear things up once and for all.

This is not something that occurred to me AT ALL. Thanks for clearing this up, because her later actions have also indicated this.

I would have said something like "I see. . . that can be very confusing as a virgin. Here's the thing. . . sex is often an accurate reflection of your relationship experience. So a relationship without sex is more like a friendship. . . it is an omelet without the eggs. On the other hand if you're with some guy and the sex is dull. . . that relationship will feel as boring as watching paint dry." Then you could have followed that up with. . .

"But if you find yourself in a relationship where having sex with this person feels passionate and exciting. . . your experience in this relationship will be full of passion and excitement. . . and the more orgasms you share. . . the more fulfilling this relationship will feel."

These sexual frames do a few important things simultaneously. They present her with a better understanding of what went wrong with her ex. . . while emphasizing the importance of sex in relationships. (Notice that in the final text you received her confusion surrounding sex and relationships is highlighted again.) Plus the insight from this new perspective. . . would make her less likely to treat you the same way she treated her ex.

After changing the way she looks at sex and relationships. . . would have been a much better moment fractionate.

This is a HUGE and helpful frame shift, and I didn't even realize this. I also see some embedded commands here that would have been useful for me to exploit.

Have a short discussion on a lighter topic or something related to social frame and then invite her home. She would still be horny from the sexual prizing and now views sex in a completely different light. . . one which serves your purposes. In other words from this point in the narrative. . . most girls would be ready to get their brains fucked out. As long as you remember to fractionate afterwards. . . sex talk makes it easier to pull faster.

I think you're right that maybe PULLING after such a narrative is the right thing to do. But, because I didn't set it up this way, it instead became a two venue date, rather than one where I could simply pull her home and close.
It looks like you wanted to arouse her again. But would a virgin really have the same positive sexual associations with touch. . . as your average sexually-active woman who's spent her teens and early 20s solidifying those anchors? It would be strange if she did. On the flip side you noticed that she ate up your sex talk earlier in the interaction. This may sound counter-intuitive to some readers but sex talk is very effective with virgins. . .

Because without any experience. . . sex is a just figment of the imagination. So engaging with this imagination verbally will trump bombarding her with touch and palming her ass. You could've used an open loop to sexualize your conversation again by mentioning another one of the 8 orgasms.

It's also worth pointing that going beyond incidental touch outside the bedroom is a risky move for day game. (It becomes especially risky after you've encountered resistance in that area.) Even with girls who aren't virgins. Because it can ruin your previous narrative of being the attractive man she connected with. . . transforming you into an average needy guy. Making a choice to dispel a previous narrative is the basis of incongruence.

Spot on here, too. I think overt touch was probably a mistake and increased LMR. I should have stuck to leading touch and incidental touch in the end. Incongruence was an issue throughout this interaction, so I think I will remove overt touch from my arsenal.

This girl was perfect for more imagination too, anyway - since she's an artist herself and truly imaginative.
This would've been a good moment to use the aforementioned open loop.

Ah, so when girls give the nervous resistance, fight it with arousal and more sex talk, like: "You could've used an open loop to sexualize your conversation again by mentioning another one of the 8 orgasms. "

Instead of leaning over to kiss women. . . consider patting the spot beside you and telling them to scooch over. It's great for the escalation phase in your unfolding narratives. You open one arm and they'll basically make the move for you. Once she's in your arms. . . kissing each other just seems natural.
Good tip. Though there was no leaning, the overt touch made her defensive.

--

In other news, this girl is STILL texting me. While I'm busy this week, part of me still wants to see her and get together next week. The problem is I also don't want to hurt her, because there's a good chance I could. But it's also clear that she REALLY likes me, enough that despite this she's still wishing me well and texting me every few days.

She's chasing...

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Can you please explain this more also, for a NORMAL girl?

I'll address this topic in an article with more details. . . but here's a short primer. First imagine yourself as a character in an erotic novel. . .

Like any character in any novel. . . your identity, the way you present yourself, your actions and the things you say. . . can all be lumped together to form your narrative. So they will all require a maintained sense of continuity or consistency. . . to avoid coming across as incongruent.

Each of these "character aspects" from your fundamentals and personal brand to the gambits you use. . . will give off various implications and trigger certain responses in the woman you decide to seduce. But because you want each girl to perceive you as emotionally stimulating, sexually arousing and see you a man with good social frame. You must pay special attention to the effects of your narrative from moment to moment.

As the seduction unfolds you continue to focus on her experience. . . and make pragmatic choices that allow you to balance Gunwitch's 3 keys without breaking the continuity of your previously established narrative. Here's a simple example of what I mean. . . I present myself as a smooth anti-player so the choices I make to stimulate, arouse or set frames must not deviate from this initial presentation.

This is a HUGE and helpful frame shift, and I didn't even realize this. I also see some embedded commands here that would have been useful for me to exploit.

Glad to help and good catch on the embedded commands @Grand Pooba. I also started with a pace ("I see. . . that can be very confusing as a virgin") to show I understand her perspective. . . before leading into the sexual frame ("sex is often an accurate reflection of your relationship experience") and solidifying it with a contrasting and listing combo. . . by discussing three different relationship experiences in an ascending order.

I mentioned the most fulfilling relationship experience last. . . allowing it to stick in her mind. Because everything I said before seems to builds up to this. And speaking of "this". . . as a word it's an example of easy-linking (along with "these" "that" "those") which allows you to create possessive or non-possessive emotional associations. Notice how I used this when discussing positives and that for the negatives.

The comparisons I used ("an omelet without the eggs" "watching paint dry") were situational specifics I pulled from the unfolding narrative. . . to ensure a sense of familiarity. For an artistic girl in the middle of an appetizer. . . or basking in its afterglow. These comparisons can help me easily engage with her emotions while avoiding challenging imaginative leaps. And last but certainly not least. . . the more and more technique. It's purpose is to lead girls through a series of emotions and frames. . . while increasing the impact of each one as you go along.

I think you're right that maybe PULLING after such a narrative is the right thing to do. But, because I didn't set it up this way, it instead became a two venue date, rather than one where I could simply pull her home and close.

I typically focus on 2 goals to move my narrative forward before I pull.

Make sure the way she currently looks at sex. . . encourages her to spread her legs with alacrity. This is why I set non-judgmental frames and use sexual reframes during my first dates. But I like to manage the conversation so it goes beyond anti-ASD monologues or simply presenting myself as a sexually liberated guy. . . I prefer to actually persuade her into adopting my perspectives before I invite her home.

The second goal is pretty simple. I make sure she's horny enough to jump my bones. The two of us will usually start heading back to a sex location. . . mere minutes after I've completed these two objectives. (Like I mentioned before I'll make use of conversational fractionation beforehand.)

These two objectives can do wonders for your effectiveness. I've field tested them in day game, night game and social circle.

Whenever I bring a new girl home my odds of getting laid are 9 out of 10. However the straight-forward context of a date makes the above goals much easier to pull off. This allows me to get even better odds of success. . . the last time I faced LMR on a first date was 2 years ago.

In other news, this girl is STILL texting me. While I'm busy this week, part of me still wants to see her and get together next week. The problem is I also don't want to hurt her, because there's a good chance I could. But it's also clear that she REALLY likes me, enough that despite this she's still wishing me well and texting me every few days.

If you decide to meet up with her again. . . keep the two objectives I mentioned above in mind and you should be fine.

Last edited:
>