LR  Voice message magic: from flake to date

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Salut, muchachos!

Here's a recent one of me getting a silent number to come alive after a voice message, a quick date and overcoming a mountain of escalation.

A few weeks ago I'm walking down one of the busy streets in my city, on the lookout to get some approaches under my belt and hopefully some good leads.
I see this young chick walking in my direction. Brown hair, small beautifully proportioned frame, nice face too with a deep captivating look. Outfit: neither classy not nor hot but cute enough.

I stop her by putting my hand out a bit while making eye-contact with a warm smile:

Me: "Ciaao!" [The delivery I aim for is that of a rake who meets an old lover-slash-friend - a fusion of relaxed, warm, a bit excited with a sexy vibe]
She: [I just a bit late with the timing and she startles a bit]
Me: [laughing] Pardon, mademoiselle, didn't mean to startle you!
Her: Haha, it's okay :)
Me: So, what's up!?
She: Heading to Uni

Sometimes I open in the main local language, sometimes in English. This time the latter. Found out a few facts about her, told her I got to be on my but we should meet up for a drink or whatever. Grabbed her number and walked off.

During the whole interaction -- her gaze was INTENSE. That I wanna eat you right now kind of a thing, not the creepy intense one where nonce of the facial muscles move and she stares blankly at you :D

As I got the number and started walking away and saving her details, I realized her name didn't register at all in my mind...

Icebraker text a few hours later

Me: Salut! Cool to meet you, save the number! - Rakkum
Me: P.S. Your name didn't register at all [monkey-holding-his-head-smiley]
Her: Ciao :D
Her: Maria :D
Her:
Me: I blame it on your intense gaze! :D [ Yeah, cringe, I know]

Day 3

Me: Hey! How's your schedule these days to grab a few margaritas before on a terrace somewhere before the summer is over !? [This is verbatim - realized now, I wrote this a bit sloppily, no bueno]

No reply

Day 5

Salut! Plans today? There's this cool place on the roof of a tower at Old Town. Let me know if it sounds cool!

No reply

[Was this too soon?]

Two weeks later

As I'm walking down a street on an afteroon just having closed number, I go through messages and decide to shoot her a voice message. Not very hopeful but worth a shot.

Me: Ciao, ciao, ciaooo Girl! What's up, how's life? And how's your schedule like this week, let's grab a drink or just do something fun. Let me know, ciao!

[When it comes to voice messages, here's what I think. It's important to be in a good mood when you send it. If things aren't so great in general then you can just pump your state just for a moment - that's all you need.

Mood will leak into voice. Also, good to record it while you are doing something or walking when there is some background noises. It's less of a performance and more natural for you - a casual thing and you sound like a busy guy.

Next morning

Her: Hey! I'll get me work schedule tomorrow and then I'll let you know
Me: [A few hours later] Okay, cool

Next day around ten o'clock in the evening

Her: What are you doing now?

GAME ON!

A bit of back and forth texting, she's a mall and wants to meet up there. I get there just before they're about to close it.

She shows up... with a friend -_-

Me: Hi!
Her: Hi! This is my friend Katie, she speaks French.
My face: ''What the fuck!!??" [I don't speak French]
Me: Oh, c'est bon! Je suis Rakkum J'desole, no parle francais! [gesticulating with my hands as a true Mediterranean guy would do in this situation :D This was 90% of my French ability right there but I've had the chance to be around French people and I like picking up accents of languages. So the end result: they're confused as fuck :D]

A few phrases of chit chat
Friend: So, you are going with him?
Her: [Something to the effect of] Yes, for now

Friend leaves. I guide her in the other direction. We leave the mall. Turns out she thought I was French. Oh well... that ain't a bad thing for an aspiring seducer, I guess :D

We walk to a nearby tiny park, I pop out an opened wine bottle I had at home and a few paper cups.

We talk, I find out about things about her, not so much about me. The gaze is still as intense! I go for a kiss quite fast - 15 or so min into the date. She turns her head away. Tells me "Wow you're fast!" Kiss her again a few minutes later, no resistance this time. We finish the wine about 30 - 40 min. We start walking, she needs to pee and I tell her I can let her use my toilet. No objections.

We chill at my room. I put on some music starting with Judas Priest's Turbo Lover. Discovered this one just lately and having a blast playing this to chicks and looking at their reactions... Would I advise it? No :D

Escalation

Well, damn... this was hard. She was resisting a lot, playing a bit with me. I would kiss her, she would turn her head away. I would pull back and just look at her, she's kind of expecting me to try again.. I just wai and look at her until she kisses me back. Such stuff..

Each an every step of the escalation was a struggle. Had to take plenty of breaks. Not really a freeze-out, just a reset. Got some moonshine from my drawer and had a few sip to keep my spirits up :D Actually, one freeze out. At one point, not getting anywhere, frustration getting to a boiling point - I just stood up and went to take piss without saying anything.

I tried everything that I have in my playbook. Being animalistic aggressive. Just pushing for it. Got me a few baby steps further at some points. Slowly I put the picture together. Yes, she loved me being aggressive-ish and persistent but on the other she was a bit shy about her body and had her ASD, possibly afraid of a pump-and-dump scenario..

A few things she said:

"You seem as if you have a new girl here every night" My reply was "My dick would have already fallen off and we wouldn't be her today if that were true!"
"At first I thought you were one of those foreigners who chats up girls and is desperate to fuck behind the next corner"
"You also think girls from here are easy?" [She being from "here"]

I somehow manage to verbally assuage her concerns. Unfortunately, I don't recall what exactly I said.

Resistance to escalation got milder but every step was still two steps forward one back. What I learned that sometimes soft persistence works better than being too agro and then backing off. For example, just gently lift her hand off from whatever she is covering. When she moves it back, lift it away again.. Super important to understand when it's token resistance vs when it's real and what's causing it!

After about 3 hours of this I managed to finally get the lay...

This is not the first time when a voice message turns cold numbers into hot leads. I've been following the rule of getting her number instead of IG, Facebook. But if she's doesn't have WhatsApp then, maybe, it's a good idea to consider connecting on Messenger instead. Or learn how to do phone calls...

Cheers,
Rakkum

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Slowly I put the picture together. Yes, she loved me being aggressive-ish and persistent but on the other she was a bit shy about her body and had her ASD, possibly afraid of a pump-and-dump scenario..

A few things she said:

"You seem as if you have a new girl here every night" My reply was "My dick would have already fallen off and we wouldn't be her today if that were true!"
"At first I thought you were one of those foreigners who chats up girls and is desperate to fuck behind the next corner"
"You also think girls from here are easy?" [She being from "here"]

I somehow manage to verbally assuage her concerns. Unfortunately, I don't recall what exactly I said.

Resistance to escalation got milder but every step was still two steps forward one back. What I learned that sometimes soft persistence works better than being too agro and then backing off. For example, just gently lift her hand off from whatever she is covering. When she moves it back, lift it away again.. Super important to understand when it's token resistance vs when it's real and what's causing it!

After about 3 hours of this I managed to finally get the lay...
rs_500x205-141111110719-tumblr_inline_n6zfifb7EU1roqajj.gif

My man! Well done

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
rs_500x205-141111110719-tumblr_inline_n6zfifb7EU1roqajj.gif

My man! Well done

Thank you sir!

ok but for me a more animalistic answer would have worked better here (congruent with the ass grabbing at the end of the date). looking at her with sexual flare in your eyes, "I've always been fascinated with what we want Vs what we end up getting. I think the people in this life who end up getting something they're ok with but don't really want...are those who didn't want it bad enough. They kind of half ass things in life. You know what I mean? Me, whenever I see something I like. I must have it. There is no good enough for me". *creamed her pants*

I had this fresh in mind and she too asked what I thought of her, why I stopped bla bla... managed to do a similar shtick, needs more getting used to do this perfectly but the effect was good nevertheless!

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Guys, what are your experiences with phone calls?

Let's say I'm in a similar situation with the difference that I'm limited to calling and texting. Does calling work nowadays? Especially in younger than 24 age group. Is it better to stick with texting even the going isn't so smooth?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Rakkum dude! Calls work, they work great. They can revive dead numbers or iron out your plans faster. I find there's a time and a place. A lot of people hate talking on the phone. I'm one of them, I'm very busy and can't take a call but can text you back at my convenience. Some people phone and waffle way to much! That said, it's another skillset to have that will put you above tbe rest.

Calls are so much better, they're organic, fast and carries so much tone and emotion. A lot more than words on a screen do. Even with emojis! I was in the field last night and made a call that changed the night. I might write it up as an fr (I'm waiting on a day 2) but calls are worth it dude.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys, what are your experiences with phone calls?

Let's say I'm in a similar situation with the difference that I'm limited to calling and texting. Does calling work nowadays? Especially in younger than 24 age group. Is it better to stick with texting even the going isn't so smooth?

The problem was your early texting, you go, open>close = bad gives her too much power and no investment (this is why you had to work extra harder)...

"Hello mr. jones when would you like to come to the office to sign the papers for your new car?"

" do you want to get laid, buy my bootcamp give me your credit card"

Day 3

Me: Hey! How's your schedule these days to grab a few margaritas before on a terrace somewhere before the summer is over !? [This is verbatim - realized now, I wrote this a bit sloppily, no bueno]

vs open>minimal banter> a meet hint to test the waters (soft close)> then the hard close

Voicemails in some contexts work great when the women is invested but she needs that extra push... Given you have a deep voice and nice tone...

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
They can revive dead numbers or iron out your plans faster. I find there's a time and a place.

Thanks for yout input, always appreciated! Other than reviving dead numbers, in what other circumstances would you do phone calls. Sorry for asking basic questions but doing phone calls is 95% alien for me haha!

The problem was your early texting, you go, open>close = bad gives her too much power and no investment (this is why you had to work extra harder)...

Thanks for weighing in, Skills! Sorry, I didn't get it, what do you mean by open>close?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Rakkum dude! Whenever texts aren't panning out (really slow replies) when you're doing multi stage planning and texts are inconvenient, you could plan faster on a call. If you're getting cold feet from her a call can offer reassurance. If you need fast responses (planning purposes, gone to wrong address, need directions etc) whenever you need added warmth or whenever you're feeling it. There's some articles about making calls and when to make them. They're from a few years back but it holds up. They have a disclaimer stating it's potentially outdated as texting has became so dominant since they were written

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for weighing in, Skills! Sorry, I didn't get it, what do you mean by open>close?

open:
Me: Hey!

Close:
How's your schedule these days to grab a few margaritas before on a terrace somewhere before the summer is over !?

^ low probability of working and made you be chasing and chasing and persisting too much and did not let her invest at all...

Vs.

hey Maria how is your day going and how are those uni classes treating you? (or something like that related to the meet or convos i think i saw someting about uni...

her: blah blah

Rakkum: You should take a break from all that study and have a little break with a handsome hot guy = soft close/testing waters... (get me)

her: blah blah

^ depending on that answer, flirt, close or address shit test.... then proceed...

rakkum: I am going to be busy most of the week but maybe thursday we can meet is going to be a lot of fun and give you nice breaks from studies = hard close....

^ i am just making this up to illustrate your: " hi! want to get laid, take my bootcamp or buy my book? what are the credit card digits"

Last edited:

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
^ low probability of working and made you be chasing and chasing and persisting too much and did not let her invest at all...

Ah now I get it! I've misunderstood and misapplied the don't deep dive over text advice. I think I need to stay in the conversations for a bit longer after opening to have more options to relate back on to over text later.

I had this interaction the other day with this cute-hot chick and it went super smoothly. To think about it, the way it went is indeed more similar to how you put it!

I opened with a genuine smile, hi and told her I had just seen her and she looked cute so I wanted to come and say hi. Got a positive reaction. Turned out she shopping for a blouse for a singing event later that evening.

Texting after icebreaker text:

Me: Ciao, tell me you didn't get all flustery :D [loose translations, meaning getting nervous when performing in public, we joked about it when I opened]
Me: How's your schedule these upcoming days? Let's meet up! Mon, Wed or Sun would work well for me.
Her: Ciao! Haha, no I didn't!
Her: Let me check my calendar
Her: Wednesday after seven would for example
Me: Haha, great!
Me: Okay, I'll text you later what time and place exactly!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Texting after icebreaker text:

Me: Ciao, tell me you didn't get all flustery :D [loose translations, meaning getting nervous when performing in public, we joked about it when I opened]
Me: How's your schedule these upcoming days? Let's meet up! Mon, Wed or Sun would work well for me.
Her: Let me check my calendar
Her: Wednesday after seven would for example
Me: Haha, great!
Me: Okay, I'll text you later what time and place exactly!

^ a bit better but again it seems you have pre-mature ejaculatextation.... I will explain it to you one more time, please re-read my answers...

Again for higher odds: open > wait for a response prior to double texting and give it time > banter/flirt/get her to qualify etccc>soft close> hard close

let me illustrate a better odds sample:

Rakkum: Ciao, tell me you didn't get all flustery :D
Rakkum: I suspected that i have that effect of people, meeting me totally brought you good luck in that performance.... (soft close) we should celebrate over a glass of wine ---->you are doing this to test the waters
Her: lol! we definitely (awesome green response), or (shit test) or whatever

^ so now you have intelligence needed, get me?

since her response is green from the soft close, now you go for the hard close

Rakkum: I am going to be a bit busy this week with work, gym, bjj and school but i we can definetly celebrate Monday, wenedsday or sunday?
her: wenesday after 7 would be for example...
Rakkum: wenesday after 7 it is, we are going to have an awesome time together, wear something cute and casual, where are you coming from so i can give you directions...

^ this is a better of you going from open to close right away that has lower odds with maybe girls or with maybe girls will put you in a chasing position..

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Again for higher odds: open > wait for a response prior to double texting and give it time > banter/flirt/get her to qualify etccc>soft close> hard close

Okay, I see what you mean and how it influences the dynamic of the interaction. Just for clarification, even though I suppose it may not matter, I already do a soft close when I'm about to eject from the set. A la:

"Anyhow, I got to run now but we should doe something fun together/grab drinks/ whatever feel appropriate at the moment".

That said, I will try it out your way. In similar scenarios, what is your normal number to date ratio?

>