Resident  Wanna go on an adventure?

Wolfie

Space Monkey
space monkey
SEX, SEX AND SEX .

That's all what we men want right?

whether it's a one night with a random sexy stranger ( provided she doesn't have a Cock)

whether you are out hunting for a new beautiful girlfriend who you can fun with

Or maybe you just wanna go out and have fun with some cute girl you just met.

Let's just face it, we were meant to conquer and fuck.

Ohh how rude!

I am D. From Mumbai, India

Who was a STEM student and had a crush on his senior. Nowhere to turn to for an advice just searched up "How to talk to a girl you like".

And BOOM!

that's how I found the pickup community.

Since then I immersed myself into the psychology of women and once my time came I knew it was time to put everything into practise.

When I started putting it into practise I realised that women were hooked every quickly and I started to get few numbers without putting in any sort of effort, yet there was a monster that brave D couldn't defeat....... approach anxiety.

It is one thing to say that a beautiful lady makes your pee tingle and your heart beat faster. But if you don't move against the fear you and approach that beautiful lady you definitely lose but what's more shitty is you don't conquer your fear.

Do me a favour go stand in front of a mirror and look at your reflection and tell yourself how great it would be if you could conquer your fear, the fear of not approaching women, the fear of getting rejected, the fear of....being alone.

If you wanna conquer your fear, join me on this journey to kick the ass of your inner monster the approach anxiety

So what are you waiting for hit me up!

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
SEX, SEX AND SEX .

That's all what we men want right?

whether it's a one night with a random sexy stranger ( provided she doesn't have a Cock)

whether you are out hunting for a new beautiful girlfriend who you can fun with

Or maybe you just wanna go out and have fun with some cute girl you just met.

Let's just face it, we were meant to conquer and fuck.

Ohh how rude!

I am D. From Mumbai, India

Who was a STEM student and had a crush on his senior. Nowhere to turn to for an advice just searched up "How to talk to a girl you like".

And BOOM!

that's how I found the pickup community.

Since then I immersed myself into the psychology of women and once my time came I knew it was time to put everything into practise.

When I started putting it into practise I realised that women were hooked every quickly and I started to get few numbers without putting in any sort of effort, yet there was a monster that brave D couldn't defeat....... approach anxiety.

It is one thing to say that a beautiful lady makes your pee tingle and your heart beat faster. But if you don't move against the fear you and approach that beautiful lady you definitely lose but what's more shitty is you don't conquer your fear.

Do me a favour go stand in front of a mirror and look at your reflection and tell yourself how great it would be if you could conquer your fear, the fear of not approaching women, the fear of getting rejected, the fear of....being alone.

If you wanna conquer your fear, join me on this journey to kick the ass of your inner monster the approach anxiety

So what are you waiting for hit me up!
From Mumbai similar age as u, DM if want to wing together

>