Fashion  Wearing glasses as a man

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What is the overall impression of men who wear glasses when it comes to attracting women? Does it reduce attraction significantly or does it depend on the frame of the glasses and the man wearing it? Going off my observations i'm not sure if i've ever seen any players or pimps who was the king of their social circle or had a rotation of girls fawning or thirsting over them while wearing glasses. I've read that men who wear glasses are percieved as less attractive in a few articles,but of course the liberal media will try to contradict it because they don't wanna hurt other people's feelings lol

In my personal experience people will always stereotype you as "looking smart" while wearing glasses(what a creative compliment!). When I was younger I always recieved negative comments from other faggot teenagers whenever I wore glasses and it made me self conscious to the point where i'd walk around with horrible eyesight until I started wearing contacts. Though that's in the past I still feel ugly if I wear them outside and approaching women while wearing them feels like i'm playing game on insane difficulty. Even though i've had some women compliment my glasses as a grown man and i've had a few ok interactions while approaching women with glasses on I still feel unattractive in them and avoid them wearing them while out as much as I can. Direct daygame with glasses for me is probably the equivalent to running with heavy ankle weights. I already have a thinning head on top of that. With a thinning head and wearing glasses on top of that people probably think I look like a indian race troll lol

I always wear contacts whenever I go out to talk to girls, but there's always some complication that I get from wearing them over time like the lenses and my eyes getting dry or having red eyes. Sometimes to give my eyes a break i'll wear glasses one day out the week,but I won't be willing to hit on girls even if other girls are wearing glasses. I'm waiting for my next shipment to arrive.

I wanted to know what's the consensus on wearing glasses from the community. Best to avoid wearing them to dodge stereotypes of unattractiveness or is it not as black and white as I think?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What is the overall impression of men who wear glasses when it comes to attracting women? Does it reduce attraction significantly or does it depend on the frame of the glasses and the man wearing it? Going off my observations i'm not sure if i've ever seen any players or pimps who was the king of their social circle or had a rotation of girls fawning or thirsting over them while wearing glasses. I've read that men who wear glasses are percieved as less attractive in a few articles,but of course the liberal media will try to contradict it because they don't wanna hurt other people's feelings lol

In my personal experience people will always stereotype you as "looking smart" while wearing glasses(what a creative compliment!). When I was younger I always recieved negative comments from other faggot teenagers whenever I wore glasses and it made me self conscious to the point where i'd walk around with horrible eyesight until I started wearing contacts. Though that's in the past I still feel ugly if I wear them outside and approaching women while wearing them feels like i'm playing game on insane difficulty. Even though i've had some women compliment my glasses as a grown man and i've had a few ok interactions while approaching women with glasses on I still feel unattractive in them and avoid them wearing them while out as much as I can. Direct daygame with glasses for me is probably the equivalent to running with heavy ankle weights. I already have a thinning head on top of that. With a thinning head and wearing glasses on top of that people probably think I look like a indian race troll lol

I always wear contacts whenever I go out to talk to girls, but there's always some complication that I get from wearing them over time like the lenses and my eyes getting dry or having red eyes. Sometimes to give my eyes a break i'll wear glasses one day out the week,but I won't be willing to hit on girls even if other girls are wearing glasses. I'm waiting for my next shipment to arrive.

I wanted to know what's the consensus on wearing glasses from the community. Best to avoid wearing them to dodge stereotypes of unattractiveness or is it not as black and white as I think?
glasses is a sign of aging, so yeah contacts is the way.... I had a girl that liked guys with glasses had a thing for it... I had another one that hated guys with glasses....

Again, talking evolution, glasses sign of aging you are better of contact when on the field or no glasses...I usually wear glasses at work or home, not when sarging.

climbingup

Space Monkey
space monkey
Tbh I think you're worried too much on one specific point when attraction is usually determined by a mixture of vibe, fundamentals and game. It is very rarely determined by one thing in particular so I would say don't worry too much about glasses or no glasses.

What type of glasses do you wear? Do you wear stylish fashionable ones or do you wear those thin, foggy, dirty glasses usually worn by older men with dirty beards?

Construct an outfit that goes well with your glasses, you can get glasses with different colours that go well with your outfit and that actually look stylish. Just really try and stay away from those tiny frame, square ones usually worn by elderly men

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i’m short as fuck too. none of this matters. just go get the pussy..
That's encouraging to read that you're short, wear glasses and still clap cheeks,but to say it doesn't matter at all I think is a bit misleading. I just wanna maximize the odds to work in my favor that's all not looking for cop outs.

@climbingup i'm aware of that,but some people just don't look good or stylish with glasses no matter what and it leads to false instant impressions which I wanna avoid. One feature can actually make a big difference in how you look like a bad haircut. Also I see time and time again the most beta feminine looking nice dudes wear glasses. I already have a nice guy face I don't need to add to it lol.

@Skills confirmed what I was thinking

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That's encouraging to read that you're short, wear glasses and still clap cheeks,but to say it doesn't matter at all I think is a bit misleading. I just wanna maximize the odds to work in my favor that's all not looking for cop outs.

@climbingup i'm aware of that,but some people just don't look good or stylish with glasses no matter what and it leads to false instant impressions which I wanna avoid. One feature can actually make a big difference in how you look like a bad haircut. Also I see time and time again the most beta feminine looking nice dudes wear glasses. I already have a nice guy face I don't need to add to it lol.

@Skills confirmed what I was thinking
yeah seducers usually mistake "you can get around it, i have done it, i have proof" with "it does not matter" .... Everything matters, and i sound like a broken record pick up is a game of odds, you can get around everything "bold, glasses, acne, fat, skinny, bad dress, bad smell" etc,,,, but it does not matter totally misleading... I explain the why in couple of videos in details:

and:

climbingup

Space Monkey
space monkey
True, being tall, jacked and not wearing glasses will definitely make it easier and is preferred. LooksMax to be honest, if you don't look good with any of the different styles of glasses then sure contacts will be preferred.

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When you wear glasses OWN IT. Confidence is king.

When you go out to buy glasses take female friend to give an honest opinion when you have them on. Ignore the sales staff opinion.

Last edited:

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tbh I see glasses as a very good addon. If you choose a frame that fits your face, it a big win.

I have a pair with screen protection and girls love it. Sometimes I wear them just because I look good with them. Take a female friend with you, do some shopping and take the most out of it.

Beside this, there are some females out there having fantasies with nerds, so be sure to be smart casual as well. I say this because I met them.

Alpha13Sc

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Tbh I see glasses as a very good addon. If you choose a frame that fits your face, it a big win.

I have a pair with screen protection and girls love it. Sometimes I wear them just because I look good with them. Take a female friend with you, do some shopping and take the most out of it.

Beside this, there are some females out there having fantasies with nerds, so be sure to be smart casual as well. I say this because I met them.

Alpha13Sc
right. i was speaking to an fb this weekend actually who made mention of guys she encounters on nights out who wear fake glasses for the look alone. pretty common round these parts..

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"do I increase my lay odds if I shave my arm hairs?"

I asked myself that question before. I had many bodily insecurities throughout the years because I cared too much what others thought. I have got laid regardless, and the insecurities matter less after that.

You can live a life wondering if this or that girl will find you less attractive with glasses or lenses until you can't anymore. You got to live for yourself and your own comfort man. Maybe if we guys started to accept the decisions we make for ourselves more, other people would do it as well...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"do I increase my lay odds if I shave my arm hairs?"

I asked myself that question before. I had many bodily insecurities throughout the years because I cared too much what others thought. I have got laid regardless, and the insecurities matter less after that.

You can live a life wondering if this or that girl will find you less attractive with glasses or lenses until you can't anymore. You got to live for yourself and your own comfort man. Maybe if we guys started to accept the decisions we make for ourselves more, other people would do it as well...
This is a strawman, that is no the op question... obviously we i are going to "own it" whatever we do... Again pick up is a game of increasing odds with women, the whole point, if you are going out on the field glasses or no glasses, if when you are not wearing glasses your results/odds increase then you find a way to use no glasses, or viceversa... I went out friday last week i did really good, hooking, opening etc.... i went out saturday same game something was off, the reaction/microexpression etc... i realize i was wearing a light shirt and the sweat stains were more pronounce in 85 degree weather, it totally affected me in the field...

whoever is doing seduction needs to keep track on results based, on haircuts, outfits, beard style, methods etc... to see what is working and giving higher odds in the field.... Again in my experience i don't see dude with glasses killing it at the club, not once... But then again steve jobs don't go clubbing...

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
that is no the op question... obviously we i are going to "own it" whatever we do...
It was an counter-example to prove my point - that despite our insecurities, we need to own what we do.

I don't wear glasses except at work from time to time. So I can't say I know the glasses struggle that OP went through. But I have been bullied about my personality and hairy body. I did reactive things to eliminate the things that people were bullying me about, instead of not caring. I hid my "true" self and got my first body wax when I was 15. I drank alcohol when I didn't want it. I gradually became a nice guy back then, and I don't want to live for others anymore. It took me many years to change this.

I see some similarities in the original post - not using glasses because of other bullying him and due to other "non-attractive" statements. And now afraid it won't help him attracting girls at all, even though lenses are annoying him to some degree.

And this is BS. Take care of yourself first. You can't do everything for the sake of increasing your odds of getting laid. But wherever you can and want to - sure, go for it. I won't object to that. But with some things, you have to make a decision that may not be in favor of attracting girls, and then own that decision.

Again in my experience i don't see dude with glasses killing it at the club, not once... But then again steve jobs don't go clubbing...
OP wasn't talking about clubs in particular, is my understanding. Maybe you're right it won't work in clubs. But I would love to bring my work glasses next time out, just for the sake of it. Some girls go out with glasses, and I get a little crush sometimes...

climbingup

Space Monkey
space monkey
Does glasses make getting laid harder? Sure
If you have elite level game and good fundamentals then glasses will have no effect.
If you're a beginner starting out, do everything you can to LooksMax and if you can get away with not wearing glasses then sure

BUT there are certain fashion styles and outfits that look better with glasses, where the glasses are stylish and part of the look. Then yeah the glasses will help but those type of people they don't wear glasses because they struggle with their vision they wear them to complete their outfit

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Lover we actually have the same religious background growing up and unfortunately we're not held in high regard by other kids usually. It does leave some imprint for later on in life that requires some effort to leave behind. It's not like i'm terrified or unwilling to leave the house with glasses. If I gotta get stuff done like get my workout in,buy groceries or if my dr asks me to take a break from wearing glasses i'll do it

Yes getting laid shouldn't be the focal point of everything. Also i'm aware that girls can look past our insecurities if we don't care. Me inquiring about how glasses effect us isn't just how can I get laid best. It's how socially confident and successful can guys be with glasses. From some responses it looks like it can be done. Every guy is different though and what works for one dude might not work for another.

You can own anything,but doesn't mean others will look past it or respect your choice and not pass immediate judgement. You can have face tattoos and look like a latino cartel member,but that will still disgust and turn some people off right? They will make assumptions about you and create a story about what kind of person you are if you have tattoos on your face.
White dude with a dad bod, glasses and dresses in khakis and you instantly think IT geek. Not a flattering archetype. Turning around someone's initial impression of you takes work and it's best to avoid that in the 1st place if you can.

Also girls aren't like dudes they can wear glasses and not have any attraction loss usually. Some might even get an attraction boost because it gives them a cute, intelligent,innocent appearance. Doesn't really work vice versa especially if you're an older man.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Lover we actually have the same religious background growing up and unfortunately we're not held in high regard by other kids usually. It does leave some imprint for later on in life that requires some effort to leave behind. It's not like i'm terrified or unwilling to leave the house with glasses. If I gotta get stuff done like get my workout in,buy groceries or if my dr asks me to take a break from wearing glasses i'll do it

Yes getting laid shouldn't be the focal point of everything. Also i'm aware that girls can look past our insecurities if we don't care. Me inquiring about how glasses effect us isn't just how can I get laid best. It's how socially confident and successful can guys be with glasses. From some responses it looks like it can be done. Every guy is different though and what works for one dude might not work for another.

You can own anything,but doesn't mean others will look past it or respect your choice and not pass immediate judgement. You can have face tattoos and look like a latino cartel member,but that will still disgust and turn some people off right? They will make assumptions about you and create a story about what kind of person you are if you have tattoos on your face.
White dude with a dad bod, glasses and dresses in khakis and you instantly think IT geek. Not a flattering archetype. Turning around someone's initial impression of you takes work and it's best to avoid that in the 1st place if you can.

Also girls aren't like dudes they can wear glasses and not have any attraction loss usually. Some might even get an attraction boost because it gives them a cute, intelligent,innocent appearance. Doesn't really work vice versa especially if you're an older man.
Yeah when i was younger in my 20s and 30s i didnt need glasse, but wore fake glasses with clients to look smarter.

>