Socializing  What causes extreme trauma/obsession on girls?

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good afternoon friends, I have a question that bothers me, what causes extreme obsession on girls?
I have found a few girls who still misses their ex, after they had broke up more than 8/10 years ago... WTF, were they legendary PUAs? girls were obsessive at base? how that happened, i dont understand it

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
The most plausible response is that the guy was out of her league , and that she never met a higher or equal value guy like her ex :)

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
she met a higher value :)
I think we have the same theory... but how could it happen? i mean she must have been in highschool by then, and guys at that age dont have game (I believe) what could have made her perceive him that way? as high value, even if he was her first love i dont think thats normal, i want to know which is exactly what some do to obtain the degree of obsession

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would say that high school was the best part of her life , and that guy was maybe the coolest guy in her high school .

most likely she is not living an interesting life now and that is why she stays blocked in the past :)

in my case , for some reason, all the girls that I interacted so far hate my guts , even if a lot of years passed Since then

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
she is not living an interesting life now
How do you think I can change that friend, well Im not into her but her life story touched me :(
Also why are you hated? you seem like an awesome person Bigpapa

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am just a normal guy that has a lot of stories :)

I think it brakes down to mainly 2 things , having a strong personality yourself , meaning saying what you think in matter that makes sense for the other persons , no matter the cost ( like her breaking up with you for what you said , or thinking that you hurt her feelings - you can say that you are sorry later on , and that you just want her the best things for her and sometimes you just get carry away ) , and giving her permission to be how a woman should be and also accepting her for how she really is .

This is my experience though so far , maybe some other people have a better approach than this .

also , do not be too empathic with people in trouble , life reminded me over and over again that there is a reason for why people are like that and can not move on :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is what will cause it:

-good sex
- competition anxiety, her knowing you can walk and be ok and replace her
-perciving you real or not as higher value

If I think of more I will edit

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Skills why it does to be real not not higher value , I think it makes more sense if you are higher value than her and she knows that she can not find something equal or better than you

>