LR  What happens in the field

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! I went out mid week to one of my usual clubs which is always extremely busy, it’s a one roomed club with a tiny dancefloor thats always chaotic. It has a feel of a much bigger club, its dark with bright flashing lights, a light up dancefloor and full of high energy. I met this girl at work a while back, she's one of my bosses daughter and other than getting her set up on her first day I hadn't really seen her, I bumped into her in the same club about a month ago and didn't recognise her. She approached me and seemed very excited to see me.

She's a small, slim brunette with long hair dressed in a black vest top and a purple layered skirt, I was rocking my usual look with a tight fitting black tshirt, ripped skinny jeans and canvas shoes.

Approached
I was at the same club again and she happens to be out, she recognised me as soon as she came in, had a huge smile on her face and waved over moving her fingers in a cute wave. Our eyes locked together as she walked over to me giving me a huge hug pushing her body against mine before saying hi and starting small talk. I put my hands on her waist and slowly slid my left hand down resting on her ass while we talked and she run her hand down my arm. She was extremely excited, it was game on as her friend pulled her away.

Re-engaged / Jealousy plot
After hanging for a bit a good song comes on so I hit the dancefloor with my wing and a couple dudes we've just met. On the dancefloor she comes and posts up next to me with her group which she seems busy with her friends but I occasionally catch her looking at me. Another group of girls comes and dances next to us at the other side, I catch eyes with one of these girls that looks down very quickly in a submissive way before glancing back and acting a little nervous. I take her and her friends hand and give them both a twirl before talking to them. I have my back to my bosses daughter who ends up bumping into me.

I turn round to see her when the other girls I've been dancing with recognise her, they're all friends and hanging out together. The groups merge, with this girl purposely keeping next to my side, she was clearly a little jealous of the attention I gave her friends. I used some incidental touching and purposeful touching taking her hand to dance with her occasionally. She'd occasionally linger her hand next to mine and hinting to hold her hand which I occasionally obliged and turned it to a dance and to not focus my attention to much on her keep talking and dancing with her friends.

Increasing tension and isolation
My attention focuses to her as the night progresses and I've won over her friends, we're dancing closer with her touching my chest and arms while I'm holding her waist, resting my hand on her ass, laser focused eye contact and mixed with lingering, playful touches with her hands and fingers. The tension is at fever pitch and I lead her away from her friends, away from the dancefloor over towards the side of the room that feels fairly excluded.

She seems very nervous, she tries to talk a few times and changes her mind about what to say seemingly very tongue tied. She looks away submissively before looking back and asks why I'm looking at her. I tease asking if she'd prefer me to be looking elsewhere. She gets close and I feel shes wanting to kiss, I playfully drag it out flirting with putting her into auto rejection, when I feel its on a knife point I release the tension and we make out, I decide I'm going to have to act fast and extract.

Extraction
I can see her breathing heavy and I lead her outside of the club. Outside I'm heading towards my car and she stops and asks what we're doing outside. I say its to hot inside and we can talk better outside to which she agrees. We stand and talk to a bit where I can feel some resistance asking me where my friends and saying her friends need to know where she is. I calmly tell her she can text her friends to tell them she's outside if she's worried about them which puts her mind at ease. We kiss again and she asks me how I'm getting home.

I tell her that I'm driving, she was curious why I was driving so I told her I had work early the next day. I asked if she wanted to check out the car to which she smiled and excitedly said yes. I took her to the car where she told me her mum was away (I already knew this haha :') ). I drive to her place, my hand on her thigh all the way, after pulling up we make out in the car where I'm tugging at her clothes and being extremely physical and keep escalating. She was at the point of no return tugging on my clothes back, I suggest we take it inside and that is how she was seduced.

>