What is the deal with online dating apps?

HHjj

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am trying both cold approaches and dating apps for sometime now, but dating apps take me nowhere. I rely more on cold appraches, but I still want to have something out of dating apps in the pursuit of getting laid. What should my profile look like? What i should write in bio if I dont have that many good pictures?
I dont consider myself bad looking, but I am different (Brown guy in germany) and I dont have much of any astonishing features like a chiseled jawline or a great portfolio of photos. I dont really get any matches, Is there anyway I could still get some success in dating apps?

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am trying both cold approaches and dating apps for sometime now, but dating apps take me nowhere. I rely more on cold appraches, but I still want to have something out of dating apps in the pursuit of getting laid. What should my profile look like? What i should write in bio if I dont have that many good pictures?
I dont consider myself bad looking, but I am different (Brown guy in germany) and I dont have much of any astonishing features like a chiseled jawline or a great portfolio of photos. I dont really get any matches, Is there anyway I could still get some success in dating apps?

kestwanye77

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dont use them. Unless you are spectacular at talking to girls on apps, take great photos, and have a master plan on making the most intriguing bio... you are extremely unlikely to get many matches and the ones you do match with will not respond and at worst be bots.

>