What is the most obvious IOI you have missed as a beginner?

rulesofloaded

Space Monkey
space monkey
I remember I was at the beach, and there was a girl who had her blanket pretty close to mine.

At times,I would get up and walk around,or just stand and enjoy the sun.I would often see this girl stealing glances at me,and when our eyes met she would always look away hurriedly.
I also decided to test her interest by moving in a position where she could not see me in the position she was currently sitting.
Almost immediately,she would turn around to face whatever direction I was in.
If I went to her side,she pretended to look at people in that direction(she didn't even move her head) or turn sideways.

If I went somewhere at her back,she'd turn around and still look in my direction,even though there was literally nothing else to see there but grass(and me).
She wasn't moving to get a proper tan either,since she was standing in the shadow.Even so,it's kind of a big coincidence.
Even my friends took notice of this.
Nevertheless,I did not approach.

What's the most obvious sign YOU have missed as a beginner? Or maybe even recently.We can still make mistakes.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Even recently I miss signs but missed one many many years ago back in my college days as I was new to this. Knew this one really cute French chick with a pretty face who I kept on making eye contact with a few times I would sit down to eat lunch at the dinking hall. She looked, then looked away, and then played with her hair every time. I had a class with her and she was so nice, such a cutie. The signs were there, she even asked to sit with me once, and I let her and we chatted. The energy and everything was there the whole time as well, it was one of a kind type of experiences.

Yet, I never capitalized. I thought it was dumb or risky to game on campus and it went no where. I didn't even get her last name and never kept in touch with her.

In many ways, I was in my own head which has been the case forever. I just had my biggest epiphany in life today, be on the lookout for that post.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In college I missed plenty of layups.
In College:
  • My oneitis who asked me to walk her home from the bar. I ejected thinking I wanted a relationship and sex that night would endanger that. I was also really gunshy on consent...never got another chance.

• A hot strawberry blonde who invited me over to her apartment "cook me a steak" She had a boyfriend at the time who later knocked her up. I went, had dinner but never pushed physically...A few years later she is posting on social media about leaving an abusive relationship. Glad I dodged that bullet.
Perhaps if I had had a ONS with these two women i might not have been so eager to get in my LTR with the woman who became my wife. The Access to regular sex got me locked in....

>