Fashion  What sexy casual day game shoes you guys rockin?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is what I'm currently rocking and a picture of my current look to get an idea. https://imgur.com/a/wcywtzc

I got a comment my current shoes look like bowling shoes and I have to say I kinda agree...

Looking for some inspiration here, what you guys rocking or you have a recommendation for me?

I'm thinking about just getting some high top converses (that the top will go under my jeans obviously).

Thoughts?
-Rob

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you are engaging a woman, she ain't looking at your shoes.

And I have had a lot of attention from women who own and work in shoe stores....It really is only a problem for them if it bothers you. It has been one of my IDGAF "flags" .

"Boy your shoes are trashed" "Yep I am on my feet a lot and I put miles on them. Ran 100 miles the last 2 weeks"

"Are you wearing tennis shoes with a cowboy hat?" "Yep life is too short to be uncomfortable or have sunburned ears"

"Boy those boots are not the current style. " "You are right, I've made them last over 20 years. You can't find quality boots that were made in the USA like this anymore"

Shoes can be a great discussion topic if you know your foot architecture. "Yeah it's hard to find shoes. I've got a wide foot, narrow heel, and a low arch. The New Balance shoes just work for me. "

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lol some funny responses there FT, you know any guy macking in a cowboy hat and running sneaks is a badass hombre.. well I'll be sure to see what the nearest Salvation Army store has in stock for me.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
If you are engaging a woman, she ain't looking at your shoes.

And I have had a lot of attention from women who own and work in shoe stores....It really is only a problem for them if it bothers you. It has been one of my IDGAF "flags" .

"Boy your shoes are trashed" "Yep I am on my feet a lot and I put miles on them. Ran 100 miles the last 2 weeks"

Would that also work for 'scuffed'/worn on the toe black dress shoes with jeans, or no go? Guess I could try it.

Rob, this guy is a writer for girlschase
http://sexystyleforjoe.com/how-to-wear- ... -doing-it/
"I’m using the term “rock” Converse not accidentally because here’s the deal you either pull it off and look hot doing it or you shouldn’t be wearing them in the first place – there’s no in-between, as a piece of a wardrobe Converse shoes have a strong identity and you should have one too.

That said, there are some tangible factors that can help you determine whether you should order a pair right now.

So here’s the deal:

Optimal age – <30. Exceptions of course are possible, but pretty much after 25 your image needs to consciously and clearly convey that you’re wearing them on purpose, deliberately and not because you’re still in denial that college is over.
Optimal look – edgy-casual. As mentioned earlier Converse has a strong identity as an item and is associated with being a rebel, the bad boy but in a chill, relaxed way (not the “badass-aggressive” type) – it’s an extremely attractive combination but it also means that when you add Converse to an outfit it will overwhelm and out-shadow other items that don’t have a strong identity like that. I.e. if you end up wearing them with a blazer, it won’t be a truly classy look any more.

In other words, if you’re a cool younger guy (or feel young at heart and are not afraid to show it), that doesn’t take things too seriously, enjoys life and is not afraid to do things his own way, nor do you need to appear professional/respectable in some dinner event – GO FOR IT!

On the other hand, if you can have a glass of wine and say something along the lines of “A wonderfully rich and complex nose of truffles, plums, tobacco and minerals with a touch of classic pencil-lead and leather. Stunning.” with a straight face and actually mean it, it’s probably best to skip this article. (Or prove me wrong!) "

There's also this from the same guy
https://twitter.com/sexystyleforjoe
If you scroll down, it shows a lot of guys in white sneakers, and other shoes/outfits and he gives his opinions.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ah cool, good finds Rain interesting take on the Con's.

>