What should you do to pretend you have friends so your GF doesn't think you are weird?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have been really unmotivated to make and see friends in my Mom's basement, she doesn't want me to go out and neither do I. And when I move in w/ a girl and can't drive, its pmuch the same situation.

But I heard that if you don't seem like you have friends, you will be less attractive to your significant other

Before, when I was single and dating other girls from online dating, I could just refer to dates w/ the other girls as 'going to see friends' so she would think I have friends. And back when I lived very close to a college campus, I did have a small number of friends who I saw on rare occasions outside of school projects but now I'll be studying in a room isolated from people and feel unmotivated to go out and maybe get covid from someone despite being vaccinated

What would you recommend I do? I guess I could refer to online classmates as 'friends' casually in conversation to give off the impression I have friends but I don't even interact with them much outside of class. The only other people I interact w/ are a few people I occasionally send birthday message to.

>