what to say to girls you already approached but forgot you did?

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
it is a problem bc I don't live in a huge city and about every 15-20 daygame approaches girls says I already approached her.

they say that with a smile bc I am fucking beautiful, but still, before I move to a proper megapolis what do I say to them?

1 hmm, it happens.
2 I forgot, but you are just my type
3 oh, now I see it, sorry
4 all you bitches look the same

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
it is a problem bc I don't live in a huge city and about every 15-20 daygame approaches girls says I already approached her.

they say that with a smile bc I am fucking beautiful, but still, before I move to a proper megapolis what do I say to them?

1 hmm, it happens.
2 I forgot, but you are just my type
3 oh, now I see it, sorry
4 all you bitches look the same
Laugh it off and move it on. Not much you can do to change her mind much after that. I wouldn’t be offensive. If she says I met you before you could go the bs route and say oh noo! You’re not an IG fan of mine are you and followed me here? Or I think I’ve met you before too! Maybe another life not sure but I’m bob btw and then change the topic. I’ve approached girls in daytime that I ran into in the bar it was funny because she was like oh it’s you again. Move on next

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
yeah, the 4th one is a joke. and I don't want to waste so much energy saying "oh noo! You’re not an IG fan of mine are you and followed me here? Or I think I’ve met you before too! Maybe another life not sure but I’m bob btw"

I figured it out (as always, when I post a question I figure it out couple of days later):
I just say: why don't I remember you? (with a smile)
or if there is more time: how is that you remember me and I don't remember you? (with sincere confusion)

the thing is that the only answer to that is "well, because there is a lot of us, girls, and only one of you" and thus,
even though the thought itself is a bit offensive for a girl, it mitigates my feelings of shame from approaching a same girl twice (or 3-4 times in some cases)

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're trying to problem solve this logically. You need to look at it the other way around. She says you already approached her. That could mean couple of things.
a) it did not go well
b) it went ok but she is not interested
c) it went well, the interaction and conversation but she shot you down
d) it went any of the way but at the end you made it awkward

If she said you two already *talked*, that could at least indicate that it went ok and she kind of remembers that.
At the end, you cannot tell because you do not remember. The truth is you probably do not remember because (now I am assumin) you either have a bad memory, or all the girls look super similar, or you quickly forget girls who it lead nowhere with.

The question first has to be, not what do you say but what is your goal? I would say pick her up if you approached her.. at which point this "you already approached me" is all you have. And you do not know where you actually are, because you do not remember the previous conversation. So answers to that could be numerous, but you'd be shooting blind. So saying something like "see? Now you have a second chance, it's your lucky day!" and one girl may laugh and the other immediatelly take of.
So I would go the other way and get at least some info about the past interaction.. but nothing too deep. So a simple "is that good?" or repeating with upward intonation to give her the "expand on that please" like "I already approached you?". Because to be frank, it would be for benefit of all if you remembered. Any gamey stuff is just.. I don't see the value. Act like a human being.. most of us would be confused if something like that happened

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
very good thoughts, thank you!

2 cases (I read their facial expressions):
she didn't like me, in which case I just say whatever and move on
she liked me kinda but were in a relationship first time I approached, in which case I smile wide and just honestly say that I don't remember her.

All the times I tried to continue with "this is your second chance, tell me are you single this time around" just got me to the same result ("yeah I am still in a relationship"), so I stopped trying to use this as a chance to get her.

It's just that I don't have the ability to daygame in other parts of town so about every 10 girls I meet one-two that I already approached and
I sometimes freeze before approach because I think I approached her before and that needs to stop.

so I need an automatic response that will work best in all scenarios:
-she is happy to see me again but is still in the relationship
-she is annoyed that I don't remember her

the best option is the question: why don't I remember you?

so it kinda shifts blame to her and thus If I hesitate to approach some girl bc I think I already did, the pressure will be reduced

>