what would you do if ur boy child one day decides he is a girl(or vice versa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Troll: this post has been rated a "Troll post" by forum members
I know that being gay or straight is not a choice,when it comes to gays,i think that what you do in your bedroom is up to you,but you should not take it to the streets,
lucky for me this is more or less the situation in where i live,but when it comes to trans people especially children,I wonder where the line is between attention seekers and people with a real biological problem,anyway Im inclined to think that most of these trans people are just going thoug a phase(i might be wrong),as a kid i would dress up in my moms clothes ,lipstick and shoes,i was just playing,and quickly grew out of it,thank God my mom wasnt "woke"and try t intepret this to mean im a girl trapped in a boys body,as a kid I also played and pretended I was a lion(and a rabbit,among other animals),my mom also did not try to put me in a hutch.
More and more im seeing people (chalize theron for example) who raise a biological boy as a girl.at the child request.
I really wonder what the sensible way to go with this is,personally I would raise a boy as a boy and a girl as a girl,and if they want to change sexes they should do it as an adult,
what about you guys?if your 8 year old boy child comes home and declares that they are actually a girl,wat do you do?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Well there's this notion in western parenting that it's accepted to let the child have a voice and a say so, and the parents should respect their wishes like if they were adults...

It's kind of like if a bunch of inmates in a prison came up to the warden and said "hey we don't think it's fair or humane that you keep us locked up! We demand that you let us into the free world once per week unattended... It helps our self expression and feel like our true selves!!"

Of course if the warden let's them do that there going to escape and murder and rape. So they do what's best, and what's best isn't always what's easiest.

There moral is don't let the inmates run the asylum ;)

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's kind of like if a bunch of inmates in a prison came up to the warden and said "hey we don't think it's fair or humane that you keep us locked up! We demand that you let us into the free world once per week unattended... It helps our self expression and feel like our true selves
lol,i feel ya

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This is another Hot Button issue that is highly polarizing. Please stop posting this type of stuff. This is not a debate club, it's a seduction forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>