FR  What would you have felt after these interactions?

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
Felt not very dominant at tonights gaming, after my usual sun-mon days off from game, although I open a hottie in gym yesterday whose bf was just 10 meters away.

* Girl at bar standing with other guy behind me, another tall guy had pushed the girl hard and then says some strong cursing to her, everybody is looking at it. He keeps talking shit to her. I intervene and push him with my body.
Other guy tells me it's her ex.
I say ok, then I'm not gonna get involved with that.
The ex. says something shit to me.
It finished soon after.
Girl comes to me and says thx for standing up for me and sorry, what did he say to you.. he's my ex.
In a way he didn't matter at all. I didn't feel so dominant tonight but I felt strong physical and was ready to fight if needed. So toward girls I could be more dominant tn for sure but towards guys I was feeling very confident.

Later I see her on dancefloor really into a guy but guy does nothing. He could have kissed her right there and then and then pull after making her horny.

More later her and her friend are in front of me at bar queue. I reopen, tell her about what happened before and inquire about their relationship. They had been 5 years together and she looks young as fvck. She's 19. She was definitely looking to hook up after I saw her on dancefloor liking that other guy.

I make mistake of not following them or leading as they got their drinks from bar. She quickly mentioned if I was coming but it all went too fast and I was too passive.

One girl looking for hooking up tn, missed...

The second girl was a brunette 7-8.
Saw her earlier walking away from dancefloor by herself. I open her, not strong. She's ok open. I wanted to dance a little too much. She resists, I tell her some value things about visit to her country, she's intrigued.. but I went away from dancefloor to find a girl to dance with.. she was perfect for it.. but I pushed it too hard the second time I suggested we go. Whole interaction we were physical like close and holding hands for some time but intent was lacking and sexuality.

Reapproach later with high five as I see her coming from the dancefloor, I again tell her let's dance and she use excuse of waiting for Britney Spears playing, to not dance right now.

She was with group but walked around club by herself often.

Another girl looking for hook up missed tn...

Shouldn't I be mad at myself?

I felt not good most of the time.. not very dominant or sexual with girls I interacted with but it's just an excuse.

Shouldn't I be mad at myself for not being more persistent with these girls and wanting it more and do better?

Even when feeling not good and my ego is on the line a lot tn

>