What's an 'above average' net worth for older men by the age group? (30s, 40s, 50s)

sejinlee09

Space Monkey
space monkey

I've read this article and found it fascinating. It puts it into perspective what makes an older guy a creep versus non-creep. Basically, as an older guy you have to be above average or extra-ordinary in finances, lifestyle, body, conversational skills, etc.

That got me to thinking about net worth by age groups.

What is considered an above average networth for men by age group in America overall?

20-29
30-39
40-49

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
so how do women know after the point of extraction:

- your assets
-networth
etc....

i would love to know.... Cause i could tell you i got a million dollars right now invested in real estate, there is 0 way for her to know i am laying, i am also the prince of Themyscira.... After i bang the girl 3 times, and she finds out is bs is too late....

sejinlee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
so how do women know after the point of extraction:

- your assets
-networth
etc....

i would love to know.... Cause i could tell you i got a million dollars right now invested in real estate, there is 0 way for her to know i am laying, i am also the prince of Themyscira.... After i bang the girl 3 times, and she finds out is bs is too late....
I think what you are getting at is that you don't need to be above average in income in order to get girls because she wouldn't even know if you did. But for me, it's about the quiet confidence that it brings also. It's like when I learned MMA, I didn't have the need to go around acting tough for instance.

It's simply to know that I am well off for my own confidence without having to use it to attract women because my confidence that comes from being successful would translate to my overall vibe around women without ever mentioning my wealth. (at least in my case)

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think what you are getting at is that you don't need to be above average in income in order to get girls because she wouldn't even know if you did. But for me, it's about the quiet confidence that it brings also. It's like when I learned MMA, I didn't have the need to go around acting tough for instance.

It's simply to know that I am well off for my own confidence without having to use it to attract women because my confidence that comes from being successful would translate to my overall vibe around women without ever mentioning my wealth. (at least in my case)

I totally get what you're saying here. Part of the problem with what you're saying though is that is that you're asking about average net worth.

It's a comparison. When you train MMA, you don't need to compare your fighting abilities to other people's fighting abilities... if you did, you'd know you don't need to know much to be better than 95+% of people at fighting. You train so that you know you can take care of yourself in a fight, if one shows up... it's possible though, that you'll run into a guy who's a lot better at fighting than you are...

The point is, how much money do you need to feel confident in yourself? How much money do you need to feel like you're safe, secure, and able to take care of most situations that arise?

Instead of comparing your net worth to other people's, maybe you should take a look at how much money you would need to feel confident.

sejinlee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
When you train MMA, you don't need to compare your fighting abilities to other people's fighting abilities... if you did, you'd know you don't need to know much to be better than 95+% of people at fighting.
You do compare your fighting abilities to other people though. You gain confidence from knowing that you train/compete against other guys who are much more skilled than you. Therefore, you have the confidence when you're around average Joe trying to intimidate you or whatever. And if I met someone better than me, I'm confident about my current abilities, but I also want to learn from whoevers better and my confidence increases.

Instead of comparing your net worth to other people's, maybe you should take a look at how much money you would need to feel confident.

That's exactly what I'm doing though. By knowing what's considered above average and being just that, I feel more confident then my baseline.

As far as people saying I shouldn't compare myself to other people, I don't really subscribe to that. People compete against each other all the time and comparison is a huge part. If you don't, that's great. I do.

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You do compare your fighting abilities to other people though. You gain confidence from knowing that you train/compete against other guys who are much more skilled than you. Therefore, you have the confidence when you're around average Joe trying to intimidate you or whatever. And if I met someone better than me, I'm confident about my current abilities, but I also want to learn from whoevers better and my confidence increases.

That's exactly what I'm doing though. By knowing what's considered above average and being just that, I feel more confident then my baseline.

As far as people saying I shouldn't compare myself to other people, I don't really subscribe to that. People compete against each other all the time and comparison is a huge part. If you don't, that's great. I do.

Alright dude, if you want to keep up with the joneses, good luck with that strategy in life.

People say not to for a good reason... because then, all of your confidence is based on what other people are doing, and so are your insecurities, fears, and feelings of not being enough.

Competition can be valuable and healthy, for sure. But I've found it not to be very valuable thing to base my feelings of confidence on, among other things. It might feel good when you're up... but when you're down, and you'll often be down, it won't feel so good.

And it's a lot easier to maintain when it's an internal gauge than an external one.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

I believe quiet confidence comes not from having any particular place in a hierarchy of some kind, but in the knowledge that you are capable of moving up it (or even operating outside of it) at will. Or even simply knowing that you are capable of more today than you were yesterday.

When you compare yourself to other people, you establish within yourself the notion that who you are relative to them is a valuable thing. And when you meet someone who is more than you and who occupies a place you aren't sure you can reach, those values turn on you and produce fear and neediness in you.

That's why I believe it's necessary to write your own story, to set your own frame, where you are the center of every defeat and every win, and your only idol is the ideal you, who has become everything you could ever become. That's a frame that no one can ever break. Other people can be guides on the journey (by example or otherwise) but they can never steal the value you place in yourself, or the central part in your own play.

sejinlee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
I believe quiet confidence comes not from having any particular place in a hierarchy of some kind, but in the knowledge that you are capable of moving up it (or even operating outside of it) at will. Or even simply knowing that you are capable of more today than you were yesterday.

When you compare yourself to other people, you establish within yourself the notion that who you are relative to them is a valuable thing. And when you meet someone who is more than you and who occupies a place you aren't sure you can reach, those values turn on you and produce fear and neediness in you.

That's why I believe it's necessary to write your own story, to set your own frame, where you are the center of every defeat and every win, and your only idol is the ideal you, who has become everything you could ever become. That's a frame that no one can ever break. Other people can be guides on the journey (by example or otherwise) but they can never steal the value you place in yourself, or the central part in your own play.
Great points

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Yeah it doesn't work like this. People that talk like that, is speculation... or guys kj, women will judge you by your behavior. If you are thinking when I get money I will be more confident and get more girls which is the majority of red pillars is a fantasy I was having a disagreement with someone yesterday about this exact point, act as if, will cause the same effect... in places like usa women have plenty of money, even more than dudes, focusing on pulling based on wealth vs raw attraction is Night and day difference...I exchange sex for sex vs sex for anything else, it is again total different type of relationship... all of this fantasies of guys that don't know how to sell sex for sex are just weird rationalizations cause they don't know what is possible since they have not done It consistently. I am telling to go get your money for you if you want to, don't do it for some type of seduction kj myth

Last edited:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
I can confirm what Skills says.
I have (a lot of) money, but I don't get laid.
Confidence regarding business skills/money/status doesn't translate to confidence with women.

The inner game needed for attracting women is very specific and not connected to the "inner game" you develop while succeeding elsewhere.

Success only matters for creating attraction when women see you in the environment where you have status.

Last edited:

sejinlee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah it doesn't work like this. People that talk like that, is speculation... or guys kj, women will judge you by your behavior. If you are thinking when I get money I will be more confident and get more girls which is the majority of red pillars is a fantasy I was having a disagreement with someone yesterday about this exact point, act as if, will cause the same effect... in places like usa women have plenty of money, even more than dudes, focusing on pulling based on wealth vs raw attraction is Night and day difference...I exchange sex for sex vs sex for anything else, it is again total different type of relationship... all of this fantasies of guys that don't know how to sell sex for sex are just weird rationalizations cause they don't know what is possible since they have not done It consistently. I am telling to go get your money for you if you want to, don't do it for some type of seduction kj myth

Actually, it does work like that, for me. With the MMA example, before I knew how to be in a conflict, I was always afraid to approach women in a bar or club setting or even public because I was nervous about the fact that other men would try to start fights with me or get aggressive with me. This used to make me shy away from approaching women in the beginning. After MMA/working out, it helped wonders. That confidence is projected when a guy does try to start shit, etc. It helped me TREMENDOUSLY. So the confidence did translate from one area to another.

As far as money, I'll never know if that confidence translates or not. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Your experience (although I respect very much) isn't going to be my experience. I won't know until I get there. Certain people think they need money to succeed with women, and the only way for them to realize that money isn't needed is to actually get money in the first place to internalize that fact. But for some,they don't need money, like you.

And as far as selling sex for sex, I definitely don't know that part. Those are the skills that I may be missing. So I'll def read your article.

sejinlee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
I can confirm what Skills says.
I have (a lot of) money, but I don't get laid.
Confidence regarding business skills/money/status doesn't translate to confidence with women.

The inner game needed for attracting women is very specific and not connected to the "inner game" you develop while succeeding elsewhere.

Success only matters for creating attraction when women see you in the environment where you have status.
Yes, it's not about the money. It's about how you use that money or should I say the lifestyle you build with the above average net worth that most guys won't have access to.

Last edited:

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey

I've read this article and found it fascinating. It puts it into perspective what makes an older guy a creep versus non-creep. Basically, as an older guy you have to be above average or extra-ordinary in finances, lifestyle, body, conversational skills, etc.

That got me to thinking about net worth by age groups.

What is considered an above average networth for men by age group in America overall?

20-29
30-39
40-49
Why do you care?
What are your own plans and ambitions?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Actually, it does work like that, for me. With the MMA example, before I knew how to be in a conflict, I was always afraid to approach women in a bar or club setting or even public because I was nervous about the fact that other men would try to start fights with me or get aggressive with me. This used to make me shy away from approaching women in the beginning. After MMA/working out, it helped wonders. That confidence is projected when a guy does try to start shit, etc. It helped me TREMENDOUSLY. So the confidence did translate from one area to another.

As far as money, I'll never know if that confidence translates or not. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Your experience (although I respect very much) isn't going to be my experience. I won't know until I get there. Certain people think they need money to succeed with women, and the only way for them to realize that money isn't needed is to actually get money in the first place to internalize that fact. But for some,they don't need money, like you.

And as far as selling sex for sex, I definitely don't know that part. Those are the skills that I may be missing. So I'll def read your article.
Dude, rent and r b and b, rent a luxury car for a weekend and go out and seduce.... Or hang out with dudes with money(my wings are very rich people).... and you will see that women do not give a shit! if you are in usa, they are looking for honest signals and subcommunications....

P.s. stop watching red pill content, ALL OF THEM MAJOR KJS

sejinlee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dude, rent and r b and b, rent a luxury car for a weekend and go out and seduce.... Or hang out with dudes with money(my wings are very rich people).... and you will see that women do not give a shit! if you are in usa, they are looking for honest signals and subcommunications....

P.s. stop watching red pill content, ALL OF THEM MAJOR KJS
Noted.

1. Get wealthy and become top 20%
2. Redpill, I'll take a look at it to see what it's about.

Last edited:
>