When a girl openly talks about fucking other guys - what!? Why!?

WorkingOnIt

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update: i’m a beginner and officially started hitting the pavement with game around the start of spring. It was a little tough at first but I have now gotten two different lays. One was my bar server the other was on Bumble. Both were multiple lays too, so The articles on hot sex are helping out with getting repeat customers. I am finally getting my sea legs. fundamentals and looks are definitely really important, still learning more on that and hitting the gym.

However!
Twice now I have been with girls (this is on 1 on 1 dates after getting their number) and I’ve noticed they will immediately start talking about them fucking other guys. And they’ll bring this up quickly like within the first 15-30 minutes of the date.

I haven’t laid these girls who do this too, things just dead end. So I’m wondering:
What prompts a girl to do this?
Are they cock blocking me immediately ?
What message are they trying to say ?
What kind of test is this?
Are they trying to make a statement on expectations on what they need me to do ? Like escalate fast and hard?
Is there anything that I’m doing in the initial frame leading up to this to make them bring this up and have them say this ?
Is there something I’m doing wrong and need to cut out or is this a good signal they want sex?
Does this happen often with a lot of other guys ?

Thanks!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes, this is her telling you what you need to do.

They want you to move fast, and they don't want to set the wrong expectations.

This is them framing that they fuck other guys, and perhaps that they are familiar/comfortable with casual sex. If you were a boyfriendy / white night type of guy, you would be a bad candidate for that.

So, they speak openly about sex, because they just want sex. This way, you get the message, and it's now up to you to lead them to bed and fuck.

If you're not comfortable talking openly about sex, perhaps you're not that familiar with casual sex, or comfortable with sex in general (many guys are not in the sexual market). If you get stiff or react intensely, you're possibly not a good candidate in their eyes. On the other hand, if you're cool, calm, and collected, and handle the interaction smoothly and with intrigue, you set the expectation that you're on the same page sexually.

This can be an easy way to go straight into really fun topics - but if you do that you have to keep the pace, or else things can potentially go stale if they don't keep moving towards escalation.

So yea, I would try to move fast with these girls.

You still have to get them hot and horny before you're allowed through the gate, but this is them putting treats on the candy trail to their pussy.

Hue

WorkingOnIt

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank you Hue, I know what I need to do now escalated fast!

Makes a lot of sense looking back on it. I didn’t engage in sexual conversation or physical connection fast enough.

>