When Lockdown Ends For You Guys?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My city is ending lockdown around middle May to July.

How about you guys?

France I heard is until September for football. But not sure about public life.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Cannot go out without a mask.
Social distancing.
All nightclubs close.
Almost all shops close.

Girls horny behind mask that I didn't recognize that week but kinda feel something. I have spider sense. Lolx

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cannot go out wihout filling a form - and you need to state a legit reason to go out - the only reason that does not require proof is if you need to buy groceries, in which case you are only allowed to be outside for 1 hour, and go further than 1 km from your home.

Fail to do so and the penalty is 370 euros. Get caught multiple times (by cops), you can risk up to 6 month prison and a fee of 1000 euros.

If anyone here are wondering why I am NOT meeting meeting women these days, here are the reasons,

Best,

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fail to do so and the penalty is 370 euros. Get caught multiple times (by cops), you can risk up to 6 month prison and a fee of 1000 euros.

Damn...... I didn't know France was bad that you can only go out for an hour.

I get fined here in Asia too. Mine is $300 if you go out without a mask.

Just that fucking mask. -.-

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Damn...... I didn't know France was bad that you can only go out for an hour.

I get fined here in Asia too. Mine is $300 if you go out without a mask.

Just that fucking mask. -.-

Yeah no way I can meet up with any girls. I havent met a single girls since mid Mars.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
We might actually find out on May 1st what they plan to do, apparently May 15 things gradually get lifted but tbh, I think that the summer is toast for the city. Even if it does end, I say 2020 is going to be the year of hysteria and nightlife is gonna be gone for most of it.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
We might actually find out on May 1st what they plan to do, apparently May 15 things gradually get lifted but tbh, I think that the summer is toast for the city. Even if it does end, I say 2020 is going to be the year of hysteria and nightlife is gonna be gone for most of it.

Sadly, I am afraid you are right.

However, I will tackle this like any other wildcard. Sit down and rationally figure out how I can maximize results based on the current situation.

PUA's don't bitch about the situation, they accept them, and find the best way to tackle it. They think outside the box, come out on top, and sometimes see possibilities, perhaps even turn the situation to their benefit.

It may be a lot of work, but I am willing to go back to my old "student mindset" just like I did when I was still learning. Go back to that position where I have to "crack the code". And in all honest, even though this situation frustrates me, I see something exciting about it.

The world may change, but some things won't change - the way I handle wildcards and challenges.

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
Some of my friends are still actually killing it on tinder lol. Girls still seem up for just meeting them at their house for a quick hookup
(tinder is unfortunately 'out' for me. A non starter!)

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm learning bush crafting, backpacking and camping, fishing.

Fuck this hysteria. The pussies running these countries are going to keep introducing rules, policing with increasingly totalitarian methods and stripping people's rights until there are riots in the streets.

On the bright side, there will be a lot of bored, horny women out there.

Bill Gates doesn't want us interacting until 7 billion of us are vaccinated. The WHO sucks his dick so we'll see.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
very curious about this,I live in kenya,and african goverments generally just copy the west,personally I dont even know if the whole lockdown was neccesary.
some people think that its just because our goverment wants aid money from the international community.
I would assume we will open up whenever America opens up,
I am grateful trump is the American president,because I know he wants to open up as quickly as possible

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Some of my friends are still actually killing it on tinder lol. Girls still seem up for just meeting them at their house for a quick hookup
(tinder is unfortunately 'out' for me. A non starter!)
I joined tinder after the lockdown,I get a lot of lays,but its hard (or impossible) to get any really pretty girrls,most of the girls I see on tinder are average at best

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
I joined tinder after the lockdown,I get a lot of lays,but its hard (or impossible) to get any really pretty girrls,most of the girls I see on tinder are average at best
tbh I see quite a lot of really pretty girls on tinder (and the girls my wing bangs on there are hot too). Obviously outweighed by uglies, but there's deffo a fair few very hot young girls
Luck of the draw I guess lol
But yeah, I don't get matches so I don't really use it anymore

Last edited:

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
tbh I see quite a lot of really pretty girls on tinder (and the girls my wing bangs on there are hot too). Obviously outweighed by uglies, but there's deffo a fair few very hot young girls
Luck of the draw I guess lol
But yeah, I don't get matches so I don't really use it anymore
very interesting,the few hot girls i see(let alone match) seem to be catfishes,I have matched a few,but a reverse google image search revealed all to be catfishes, there is a certain level of hot girl I have just never seen(let alone matched) on tinder,but this may be a regional thing,Kenya is a third world country and so many girls catsfish,they then try to get money from the mark,by either asking for gifts or asking for transport to come to your house .once u send them uber money you will of course never hear from them again

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
The lock downs have worked and should be lifted. The idea behind them was to spread out the number of people arriving at the hospital in bad shape so emergency services were not over loaded. It was never claimed that they would reduce the number of infections. Once a given area is past the peak, the lock down serves no purpose. The lock downs should be local. It makes no sense to lock down Wyoming because big cities a few thousand miles away are having a crisis. I'm guessing it is much the same everywhere.

Here, we have reopened state parks and everything is supposed to reopen by late May. We have been trying to keep our favorite small family owned restaurant in business by ordering take out dinner once a week.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Mike Silvertree There wouldn’t have been much of a difference if there was no lock down. People get sick and die every year from viruses yet there’s no freaking out. No lockdown was ever warranted. Let’s not make stripping people from working and providing for themselves a standard for the future

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Mike Silvertree There wouldn’t have been much of a difference if there was no lock down. People get sick and die every year from viruses yet there’s no freaking out. No lockdown was ever warranted. Let’s not make stripping people from working and providing for themselves a standard for the future

The difference was slowing the velocity of new cases but we’re passed the peak and places are starting to reopen finally.

I remember not seeing eye-to-eye with you @Chrance about a lot of the measures a while back and while I still stand by my viewpoints from then, I definitely see where you were coming from now. It’s so annoying being lectured to stay at home by those in power and the sheep that parrot them.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
There wouldn’t have been much of a difference if there was no lock down.

Lockdowns do work statistically speaking (as Mike Silvertree alludes to the only point was to prevent overloading of the healthcare systems such as was seen in NYC, New Orleans, etc). but they come at a steep price economically speaking. Ideally with great testing you could forecast the outbreak in a given city and then implement a lockdown before things spiral out of control and doctors have to choose who gets to live and die.

But that's pretty hard and for an already unprepared system its just much easier to say "OK shut down the whole country" even though there are many parts that are mostly if not totally unaffected.

There will be a second wave once the world reopens and hopefully when that happens (whether its summer or fall [I predict summer]) hopefully the second time around they can just shut down that area if it gets bad instead of the whole country.

My personal vote is herd immunity. Plenty of people willing to take the risk of the virus so I say let them. At risk people need to take extra pre-cautions and probably stay quarantined until a vaccine comes out.

>